Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spiritual awakening - physical reactions
Milamber
post Jul 28, 2010, 02:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32786

I had a strange experience last saturday which i feel could have been related to a build up of energy in my third eye chakra caused by a increase and focus on my meditation practice recently. It happened on saturday afternoon whilst i was at a festival, one minute all was normal and i was sitting talking to my friends, then suddenly i started having uncontrolable muscle spasms in my head and neck, these increased in intensity until my whole head was shaking and my eyes were rolling back in my head. Whilst this was happening my mind was aware and i was consious of everything around me as my friends crowded round me to try and hold me still and get help from the paramedic tent, but my thoughts were all jumbled up and i felt like my mind was shooting through time and space as present, future and past all blurred into one. Sounds around me were so intense and i felt pressure building in my head until i blacked out and woke up in the paramedic tent.

They told me this was proberly caused by dehydration but what was strange was that i had been drinking water all day and didnt have any other symptoms such as dry mouth, thirst etc. Also i had been getting strange headaches, like a numb pressure inbetween my eyebrows where the third eye chakra would be, id been having these for weeks up until this happened, now the headaches have gone! Which is making me think this kind of experience could of been caused by a release of energy from this area in my head.

I dont know if theres anyway to be sure, but i just know that ive never had anything like this happen to me before and there have been some changes happening in my lifestyle and mindset which may have caused it.

Has anyone else experience anything like this? Would be really good to hear about other peoples similar experiences.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jul 28, 2010, 04:26 PM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

I saw insects crawling on the bed when I woke up in hospital after being in a coma for three days. I was dehydrated too, so maybe that's the commonality. Moral - to prevent hallucinations, delusions and possibly headaches drink plenty of fluids! Better still get your eyes tested and the optician could take a look for your third eye, or sell you one if he can't find it.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Jul 28, 2010, 06:14 PM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Jul 28, 2010, 04:26 PM) *

I saw insects crawling on the bed when I woke up in hospital after being in a coma for three days. I was dehydrated too, so maybe that's the commonality. Moral - to prevent hallucinations, delusions and possibly headaches drink plenty of fluids! Better still get your eyes tested and the optician could take a look for your third eye, or sell you one if he can't find it.

I see an insect crawling around someone's post right now. Milamber: Sounds like a cluster of neurons too close together discharging thunderboomers in your brain uncontrolably. Covering your nose and mouth with a paper or plastic bag will decrease enough oxigen supply to your brain for the spasms to stop. If they persist you need to see a doctor.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 11:12 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles