Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Instant Singularity
old6598
post Jun 21, 2011, 04:29 AM
Post #211

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32914

Uh oh.... you guessed right! It is that time again, by yours truly, error correction and blog hog time again, until they finally BAN ME!, What are they waiting for ? Oh, I forgot, no one or nothing is in control of anything ...

Give Them a Content

The whole idea that the mind, through large chunks of texts, thoughts, all the patterns, all the books, a never ending amount of data, reading and thinking is focusing in on reality and "learning" more, so as to achieve more progress is WRONG and INSANE. Now matter how much you think or write, no matter how carefully you study history, try to analyze, no matter what, you are always at square one, because the next state of the system is independent from, has no relationship with, is totally disconnected from, nay, will try to ferociously contradict and wildly surprise and shock you, just for the fun of it. That is because there are no patterns in reality, there is no one keeping score, nothing in control, there is no metaphysical memory remembering what happened and taking control to make it happen in some orderly way. No, the laws of physics are simply deceptions, subtle and sophisticated deceptions that fit in nicely with the master deception that is our mind brain and thought. This completely does away with all of our science, culture, religions, truth, right/wrong, etc. and the entire idea of progress in a jiffy. See how easy it is ?

But the mind needs a content to work on, to meditate upon, to find new patterns, to make believe it is in control, to create an almost totally imaginary world it lives in, for all of its life, and it creates this imaginary world with just a few bits of external information, after, it is all construction (waiting to interact with another imaginary construction in another mind that will collide with it, through social rules or whatever), just like I am doing now, and just like JHK has been doing for years. And a new content immediately makes it forget the present content occupying it or makes it go in the background and compares it with other contents it already viewed in memory (but how many background contents are resonating at the same time, how many infinite recursions of contents connected to other contents, contradicting other contents and so forth and so on ?). And is the content new ? is it just comparing instantaneously and changing content for novelty ? then going back, if the memory was wrong, and the content was old anyways, if the content is always the same, fast changes of contents, how fast, picosecond, how many neurons or bits and so forth and so on.

So the mind feels lost without a content, as in pattern searching machine, so Give it a Content It will be Happy, give it a content to think about and work on, give it some imaginary pattern (and associated starting points, paths, targets, etc.), especially make it play sophisticated chess games with other minds (as in interacting with people, and trying to imagine what they are thinking, judging, if you are getting it right, what next step to make, trying to imagine the next reaction, and resonating it all with what you remember of the person, or all the confusing bits and pieces you know about all the persons (or things ?) you interact with, etc.), the mind - brain needs a content always.

But why ? Just because. Just for fun, Because it sucks and it is always wrong, that's why. Why do I hate the mind - brain so much ? nay, why do I hate my brain so much ? hose, stick it stick it, kill it. Why do I like the idea to destroy and kill, kill so much, rage against nature, people, myself, kill and destroy. Sooner or later everything breaks down, so you might as well break it all yourself, don't let the random forces of quantum mechanics do it for you, do it ahead of time, kill, and destroy everything real fast, like a nuke, like a devil.

Now I got little Peter running around the backyard screaming and laughing and jumping all up and down, saying kill everything and everybody, rage against nature and people (not rage against the machine), nuke everything, bomb, destroy, destruction, so cool, how they are growing up in the correct fashion. They don't need to play video games, they are learning better ways to bust up everything.

And I imagine that instead of atom smasher particle accelerators in physics you could have, car engine smashers, accelerating colliding car engines, smashing them up in millions of pieces (even running at full throttle while they collide), now that is REAL SCIENCE BIG TIME, figure out all the patterns, all the equations of smashing car engines, then extend to bigger car engines, to everything imaginable, and other items, Skyscraper smashers, accelerating huge skyscrapers and making them collide and studying the physics and equations of these new particles, since these are reflections of other elementary particles, and so on, planet smashers, galaxy smashers, universe smashers, you name it, oh what fun, and now even little Betty and Cindy are jumping up and down and screaming and laughing in the backyard saying how cool it would be to smash colliding car engines, and all kinds of things, cool colliding Skyscrapers (in super gigantic Skyscraper Accelerators on Mars), etc. If you can imagine it, do it.

Ok, was that long enough ? Wow, you guys and gals have your work cut out for you, you have a lot of homework to do, study it all carefully, JHK himself will test you all on it. Do you know how many cool sounding blocks of text I can write with all of the digital memory available on the internet ? Wow, mind boggling.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
old6598
post Jun 21, 2011, 05:11 AM
Post #212

Awakening

On the Colliding Car Engine Accelerators, and Colliding Skyscraper Accelerators, you can also imagine the contraptions having sense organs, feeling pain/pleasure and transmitting it to computers, people, minds, modified minds, etc. Also, on a smaller scale, someone out there could write some software program to simulate colliding car engines and skyscrapers ad see what happens, a cool new, "service sector" job and "research and development", just saying.

Every time you see interactions, causes and effects, it is a bit like feeling them too, as if you see yourself as part of an entity, person or item, so even just seeing the car engines collide would be cool, almost like feeling it.

On a different note (we are all learning how to speak like JHK, he is teaching us how to write pseudo blocks of texts) all we can do is manipulate bits, we can just imagine things, and make believe that they have some effect: any really concrete thing would require a real enormous amount of labor, time, people, etc. Just imagine building a Colliding Car Engine Accelerator!! But that is what we should do with all of the unemployed, give them a real valuable spiritual goal, create huge public private projects hiring them all, hobby factories, something to feel proud of, feel proud of having achieved something real and of lasting value, something that gives you a real goal, ambition, something that makes people all feel like winners (the car engines lose).

Anyways, watch 24 hours a day of TV for a trillion years, that is the maximum achievement possible, that is real Automatic for the People (and how I hate the greens and all of those against TV, it is by far the best thing ever, as I love TV!).

+Quote Post
old6598
post Jun 21, 2011, 06:12 AM
Post #213

Awakening

Why is life (not existence ?) the concentration of function ? Why is life just action/reaction, pain/pleasure ? and yet we are surrounded by extensions, by items that have extensions in space and time, that are made up of details, that are not only functions and causes and effects, like us, or like our mind frames everything: Matter, Mass Energy, Reality is simply being, existing, without any cause or interaction (goal ? target ? function ?), we are slaves of interaction, we must frame everything in interaction (functions and cause and effects, a kind of one bit universe, the rest of the bits are just noise, like rocks and matter, but it is the noise that is real, our functions, language and information are puny words trying to compress the world in simple symbols), we can't except the extension of items as extensions are simply everything that is outside of functions, interactions and causes and effects: we frame the extensions in information, in bits, but the extensions of items (as opposed to words, rocks are full of details and information, but there is no clear cut causes and effects going on, no interactions necessary, no functions, words are functions, rocks or any extending item is outside of function, we should create words and numbers that are only extensions and with no functions (as in functions are symbols and words in a language, in a universe of reciprocal (puny) relationships, but things that just extend don't relate with anything else, they just are, they just exist)).

We need only Noise, lots of noise, infinite extensions of nothing, that is valuable, not thought or language, or mathematics, or our mind, it is cool that most of the earth is just rocks down to the core, rocks that don't do anything, because they are superior to us and know better.

Like the Sun, it doesn't do anything (except our puny idea that it generates energy, we always want to bias things for them to make sense to us) but the Sun is just a huge ball of matter that extends and does nothing, just a whole bunch of matter existing, and moving (but why does language - thought - our mind - consciousness saturate everything with relationships even when no relationships are needed to describe anything ? we need to get rid of language and thought and our mind and consciousness).
+Quote Post
old6598
post Jun 21, 2011, 08:58 AM
Post #214

Awakening

Photon

Cause without an effect, or an effect without a cause. If A causes A, then it chases itself, this is existence against function, our mind - brain creates the imposition of mathematics, cause and effect, function upon being, upon the monolithic slab of existence. Since the photon chases itself in order to cause itself it runs around in cricles and hence the diameter of the circle of the chase determines the frequency of the photon, the frequency of the light (or gamma ray). We force patterns on reality, we force it to behave mathematically and to have equations to describe it, but reality rebels against this, that is why electrons behave like waves, they are causing themselves and chasing themselves, they want to escape the imposition of logic and non contradiction upon themselves since the essence of reality is contradiction, existence, (that is why quantum mechanics is strange for us), existence, no function, extension, no cause and effect, infinity, no time and eternity, a monolithic slab of nothing, just like consciousness and thought, only without all the logic and symbols and language. By using limits again, mathematical analysis, make the functions tend to zero upon Matter and you get existence, make the functions and symbols tend towards infinity and you get an infinite array of symbols and descriptions, our science is somewhere in between.

We need to get rid of this old clunker of a brain - mind, we need parallel existence machines, that perceive reality as a whole, but doesn't have to do anything with it, has no use, function, and no intentionality of use, we will achieve modified minds that do these (but aren't they not supposed to do anything ? hmmm). And when functions (exist because non functions and extensions exist) must manipulate entities that have some extension, at what point does extensions and being become functions, where is the interface, why questions ? questions are functions, extensions, noise, and more noise.

Nothing is my only friend.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Jun 21, 2011, 04:54 PM
Post #215

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

QUOTE(old6598 @ Jun 21, 2011, 12:08 PM) *

Dude says:

"Long term, I think science will come up with a drug that keeps men chemically castrated for as long as they are on it. It sounds bad, but I suspect that if a man loses his urge for sex, he also doesn’t miss it."

I answer:

Exact opposite happens: the less the urge, the worse it becomes, the more you want it, even if it is impossible for you, strange, hey, go figure, I know, being Impotent.

Humm...not so. I was on finasteride for a while. One of its side effects is lose of libido and i can tell you that if i wasnt in a relationship (sex is needed at the moment) i rather keep taking it. Never felt such mind freedom. I wasnt aware of the amount of energy i was spending on sex and on sex thoughts. Suddenly i had better and more important things to do. I can tell you I didnt missed it at all. I dont take it anymore to keep my boyfriend and because i dont think is healthy not having libido at all, at least on a young man. Anyway i learned something and sex got less important in my life after the experience.
Impotence is when you cant have sex but libido is the psychological need of sex. Being free from the need from the wish makes imposible having any urge.

Congratulations you are very "post" productive. If it was me i would probably have some neuronal death from overexitation.
+Quote Post
Dianah
post Sep 21, 2011, 01:00 PM
Post #216

Demi-God

Member No.: 584

is old6598 still around...or did he get banned too?
+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Sep 21, 2011, 02:35 PM
Post #217

God

From: Markham (Thornhill), part of the greater Toronto area, the GTA, just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Member No.: 4838

Diana, I am lost. How do I connect?
+Quote Post
Dianah
post Sep 21, 2011, 02:53 PM
Post #218

Demi-God

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Sep 21, 2011, 02:35 PM) *

Diana, I am lost. How do I connect?

huh??? lost me with that question...guess we are both lost now...good to hear from you thou.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Sep 21, 2011, 05:53 PM
Post #219

Demi-God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Sep 21, 2011, 11:00 PM) *

is old6598 still around...or did he get banned too?

I don´t think he/she is been banned. I hope is not the case but we´ve seen it before people posting a lot and getting very involved just to disappear the next day. He/she was doing a good contribution i could barely understand.
+Quote Post
Dianah
post Sep 22, 2011, 01:11 PM
Post #220

Demi-God

I like the message old was telling…its not too different from Enki’s messages and colberts…

There is a negative force in play dumbing down humanity in order to control them…

Conspiracy…oops that has become a ‘nutso’ classification… but if we look at the definition of conspiracy it is simply making a plan. We all make plans, some we tell others, some we do not but our individual planning consists of an agenda, an agenda of steps in order to manifest our plan be it individual, community, or global.

The negative plan as I see it is this;

Keeping the mind distracted and functioning primarily in the intellectual state, meaning no quiet time, no time to reflect and connect with the intuitional part of yourself. This is done through constant media…cell phones, TV, I pods, computer etc…keeping people plugged in, and in a constant state of attention and thus always distracted from their INNER selves.

No one will do anything if they do not BELIEVE it…thus the subliminal messages via media…via visuals and esp. music. Constant repetition will submerge into the subconscious and it IS the subconscious that determines our ACTIONS in accordance to our beliefs which can be and ARE manipulated.

If you read their messages without the conspiracy lens, which allows for the message to be seen…you just might get something very different out of their postings.

Just my two cents worth…
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Sep 22, 2011, 08:38 PM
Post #221

Overlord

Member No.: 33583

Is there a reliable, short definition of word Singularity?

E.g.: Technological singularity refers to the hypothetical future emergence of greater-than human intelligence through technological means.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Sep 22, 2011, 08:41 PM
Post #222

Overlord

Does these all refer to "awakening" of the sleeping, dormant Global Universal Intelligence.
+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Sep 29, 2011, 07:59 PM
Post #223

God

From: Markham (Thornhill), part of the greater Toronto area, the GTA, just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Member No.: 4838

Dianah: Things are back to normal. The lost has been found.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Sep 30, 2011, 04:23 PM
Post #224

Demi-God

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Sep 23, 2011, 06:41 AM) *

Does these all refer to "awakening" of the sleeping, dormant Global Universal Intelligence.

I have not delved in enough but there are different kinds of singularities which could possibly happen, the technological as you said, the biological, the spiritual or concioussness singularity and maybe more.

I understand its meaning as the acumulation of quantitative changes that reached certain critic mass lead to a truly qualitative change, or exponentially, the acumulation of certain qualitative changes would lead to an uper-qualitative indeterminated state...
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 21, 2011, 11:44 PM
Post #225

Overlord

QUOTE(Jakare @ Oct 01, 2011, 03:23 AM) *

I have not deeped in enough but there are different kinds of singularities which could possibly happen, the technological as you said, the biological, the spiritual or concioussness singularity and maybe more.

I understand its meaning as the acumulation of quantitative changes that reached certain critic mass lead to a truly qualitative change, or exponentially, the acumulation of certain qualitative changes would lead to an uper-qualitative indeterminated state...

Then how that differs from Bifurcation Points?
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Oct 22, 2011, 08:59 AM
Post #226

Demi-God

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 22, 2011, 09:44 AM) *

QUOTE(Jakare @ Oct 01, 2011, 03:23 AM) *

I have not deeped in enough but there are different kinds of singularities which could possibly happen, the technological as you said, the biological, the spiritual or concioussness singularity and maybe more.

Then how that differs from Bifurcation Points?

I did know nothing of the Bifurcation theory before and i find it most interesting, thanks. Maybe there is no difference.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 22, 2011, 10:24 PM
Post #227

Overlord

Actually there is a great similarity between those two concepts.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Nov 07, 2011, 09:39 PM
Post #228

Overlord

The concepts of the Bifurcation Theory being transferred to ontology of Singularity related concepts may reveal new regularities in understanding the fast unfolding process of establishment of some sort of global New Word Singularity.

Bifurcations may happen on brain level, the well known Enlightenment can be considered as some sort of Point of Bifurcation causing redistribution and harmonization of an array of brain signals and related processes. New language learning probably is accompanied with regular transition of some Bifurcation Points on brain level, each transition causes some sort of shift in perception helping to pass to new level of learning.
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 05:52 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog