> Jailbreak iPhone 4
GodConsciousness
post Jul 10, 2010, 09:30 AM
Post #1

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 5683

Any links to jailbreak iPhone 4?

Looks like we could also use a forum for mobile devices and software.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jul 10, 2010, 10:01 AM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

http://www.programmerfish.com/iphone-4-jai...by-geohot-4554/

It's going to be beyond my poor 3G. I updated to iOS4 and lost my JB. I thought I should update to acquire the security components. But it's slowed it down a little so JB'ing (and the goodies it brings) will make it too slow I fear. When I upgrade the phone in a few months then I'll be after my nice bits and pieces again. To be quite honest, I rarely use my iphone since getting my iPad a couple of months ago. I wouldn't JB the iPad as I've not exhausted its magic yet! Have to go, here comes another spell.
+Quote Post
alphonse
post Jul 16, 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 32923

In order to jailbreak 4.0 IOS at this moment, you can use the latest beta version of Redsn0w (0.9.5), available for both Mac and Windows. When the application is launched, it is sufficient to self-directed. Once the jailbreak is complete, you can désimlocker iPhone 3G or 3G IOS 4.0 via Cydia and install the application ultrasn0w 0.93.
+Quote Post
Flex
post Jul 17, 2010, 09:37 AM
Post #4

God

Member No.: 5877

Intellectual property rights are to be respected. I believe this discussion has no place on this or any other forum.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jul 17, 2010, 04:26 PM
Post #5

Supreme God

QUOTE(alphonse @ Jul 17, 2010, 07:57 AM) *

In order to jailbreak 4.0 IOS at this moment, you can use the latest beta version of Redsn0w (0.9.5), available for both Mac and Windows. When the application is launched, it is sufficient to self-directed. Once the jailbreak is complete, you can désimlocker iPhone 3G or 3G IOS 4.0 via Cydia and install the application ultrasn0w 0.93.
He asked about iPhone 4, not iOS4, wrt JB the two are not necessarily the same.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jul 17, 2010, 04:40 PM
Post #6

Supreme God

QUOTE(Flex @ Jul 17, 2010, 06:37 PM) *

Intellectual property rights are to be respected. I believe this discussion has no place on this or any other forum.
Whilst I own my phone Apple WILL NOT tell me what to do with it. And note just for info, JBing does not mean that any software thereafter installed is necessarily cracked or used illegally or that the iTunes store is not used for all purchases. Some people like to modify the look, sound and operation of their OWN equipment just as they do with their PC, as I'm sure most of us here have done (e.g. system sounds, desktop picture etc). Apple have not taken legal action against any users of JB iPhones as they know an iPhone sold is business and that it is likely that all iphone owners will make purchases from the itunes store.

I do not condone the use of cracked or non-purchased software. I will remove posts or links to such software wherever I moderate on this Forum. But JBing is different and I believe that Apple do not take legal action against JBing as they know they would lose the case (else, for eg, why is eBay full of JB iPhones and iPads for sale? They too would be complicit and would remove the auctions.). We have a right to modify equipment THAT WE OWN and modify for personal use. I currently have no JBen equipment though I have in the past.
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Jul 18, 2010, 04:06 AM
Post #7

Demi-God

Member No.: 5683

To be candid, the main reason I want to JB my i4 is so that I can view Flash. I tend to agree with Hey Hey above on this and feel that we should be able to enhance our own hardware. Steve Jobs has made a number of great decisions of late with the iPhone and Apple generally, but I don't think blocking Flash is one of them.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jul 26, 2010, 05:56 PM
Post #8

Supreme God

Cult of Mac reports that Apple has issued an official response to today's ruling by the Copyright Office of the U.S. Library of Congress to create an exception to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) permitting users to jailbreak their iPhones or other smartphone devices in order to install unauthorized applications. Little has changed with the new decision, according to Apple, as jailbroken iOS devices are still subject to having their warranties voided.

Apple's goal has always been to insure that our customers have a great experience with their iPhone and we know that jailbreaking can severely degrade the experience. As we've said before, the vast majority of customers do not jailbreak their iPhones as this can violate the warranty and can cause the iPhone to become unstable and not work reliably.

The apparent discrepancy comes from the fact that the Library of Congress decision today simply means that users can not be charged with violations of the DMCA for jailbreaking their iOS devices, a tactic Apple had never bothered to employ in attempting to squash the practice. Apple remains free, however, to discourage users by other means, including voiding product warranties due to violations of the terms and conditions all users must agree to before using their devices and software.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Aug 14, 2010, 05:22 AM
Post #9

Supreme God

QUOTE(tomdesile @ Aug 14, 2010, 09:18 AM) *
... that the company considers inappropriate.
Says it all really!
+Quote Post
timpane
post Sep 28, 2011, 03:19 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 33621

Jailbreak iPhone 4
+Quote Post
timpane
post Sep 28, 2011, 03:20 AM
Post #11

Unlock your iPhone
+Quote Post
timpane
post Sep 28, 2011, 03:21 AM
Post #12

Unlock iPhone 3gs
+Quote Post
timpane
post Sep 28, 2011, 03:21 AM
Post #13

Unlock iPhone 4 with effective tool
+Quote Post
timpane
post Sep 28, 2011, 03:23 AM
Post #14

Jailbreak iPhone device in no time
+Quote Post
Horor
post Aug 22, 2012, 11:38 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 34456

QUOTE(timpane @ Sep 28, 2011, 03:21 AM) *

Unlock iPhone 3gs

Hi,
If you want to unlock your iPhone 3gs ,I recommend you to visit onlinegsmunlock .There you can unlock your mobile with out jail breaking it,You can unlock your mobile with latest baseband and firmware.They are cheap and reliable.i unlocked my Apple iPhone which is locked to o2 network in uk using this site.So i recommend you to view this site.It will be more helpful to you........
+Quote Post
msi4mahesh
post Dec 25, 2012, 09:31 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 34778

just try the youtube. it helped me to jailbreak and even unlock my iphone 4
+Quote Post
kamran
post Jan 10, 2013, 09:28 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 34813

you have already got your answer i think so i was looking for same information and have it .
+Quote Post
firstdepositinsurance
post Jan 24, 2014, 11:30 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 36964

BagsQ offers cool iPad cases and covers to make your iPad protective. Shop designer leather iPad cases or customize unique iPad cases with high quality.
Bagsq
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 07:15 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog