> Various Possible Medical Causes of Eye Twitching - Brief Explanations
ntuc
post Jun 02, 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 16971

Various Possible Medical Causes of Eye Twitching - Brief Explanations

Well, in terms of medical explanations, under usual and non-congenital circumstances, the annoying eye twitch would normally be caused by the not so serious factors as follows : -

# Stress
# Tiredness
# Eyestrain
# Caffeine
# Alcohol
# Dry eyes
# Nutritional imbalances
# Allergies

Next, under such situations, such annoying symptoms would usually come and go within a very short period of time and certainly the conditions would get better and better from time to time especially when certain related treatments are sought and administered to deal with the symptom.

However, under rare circumstances when the eye twitch symptom just get progressively and chronically and seriously unmitigated from bad to worse as well as seem to last permanently even when all sorts of related treatments are adminstered upon such illness to deal with it, such non-stop eye twitching symptom may then simply just manifest as one of the serious neuromuscular / neurological symptoms of :

# Tardive Dyskinesia (rapid involuntary uncontrollable eye blinking / eye twitching), which in most cases are caused by the neuromuscular / neurological side effects of certain powerful mind-altering medications and other neurological complications. Whilst the underlying mechanism of such a disease is such that the normal functionings of the neurotransmitters chemical dopamine which co-ordinates the miscellaneous human body movements in this case are disturbed, antagonized and disrupted in this case resulting in one's loss of control of human body movements, and in this case, one's eye / eyelids organ.

In such a connection, in terms of the landmark & prominent Tardive Dyskinesia symptom of abnormally rapid eyelid twitching / eye blinking as described and mentioned above, since the eyelids' organ-movements-related neurotransmitters chemicals - dopamine produced by the nerve cells / neurons are totally transparent while the eye nerves / brain cells remain undamaged, the MRI / CT-scannings would thus not be able to show and detect anything abnormal and unusual at all for their Blepharospasm / chronic eye blinking / eyelid twitching disorders, and then almost in all cases, their Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twithcing / eye blinking disorders would then be labelled "accordingly" as "undiagnosable" / "unexplainable" by the related mainstream medical personnel, and then they are suggested to get surgery / perpetually continual Botox injections to deal with such chronic neuromuscular and visually-incapacitating disorders.

All in all, for the undiagnosed medical phenomenon and scenario described above, well, regardless of how advanced the mainstream medical sciences are nowadays, their are still lots of medical and pathological conditions that remain unexplained and are pending to be deeply examined and explored in the sense that anything that cannot be examined / observed / explained to date simply do not mean that they do not exist at all.

Related Information :

http://www.bettervisionforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79

http://www.bettervisionforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2

http://silkwise.com/content/viewthread_thread,4243

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1428920#i

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1428915#i
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jun 03, 2010, 08:03 AM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

And the reason for this entry being under Literature & Art Miscellany or even here at all is ...... ?
+Quote Post
Rick
post Jun 03, 2010, 02:21 PM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

This inspires me to coin a new term here (in the spirit of fun):

out-to-lunchedness

from the Americanism "out to lunch" as in not mentally present. It's the answer to Hey Hey's question above.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jun 03, 2010, 04:49 PM
Post #4

Supreme God

QUOTE(Rick @ Jun 03, 2010, 11:21 PM) *

This inspires me to coin a new term here (in the spirit of fun):

out-to-lunchedness

from the Americanism "out to lunch" as in not mentally present. It's the answer to Hey Hey's question above.
laugh.gif
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Jun 12, 2010, 12:33 AM
Post #5

Awakening

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Jun 03, 2010, 09:03 AM) *

And the reason for this entry being under Literature & Art Miscellany or even here at all is ...... ?

Oh well, you guys can just treat that post as a light art of medications. Anyway, there are many artistic aspects of medical studies too, especially the ones dealing with our brains, and anyway, they simply make up the title" BrainMeta" as being the name of this forum.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jun 12, 2010, 06:46 AM
Post #6

Supreme God

QUOTE(ntuc @ Jun 12, 2010, 09:33 AM) *

Anyway, there are many artistic aspects of medical studies too, especially the ones dealing with our brains, and anyway, they simply make up the title" BrainMeta" as being the name of this forum.
The hole is getting deeper .... wink.gif
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Jun 13, 2010, 02:07 AM
Post #7

Awakening

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Jun 12, 2010, 07:46 AM) *

QUOTE(ntuc @ Jun 12, 2010, 09:33 AM) *

Anyway, there are many artistic aspects of medical studies too, especially the ones dealing with our brains, and anyway, they simply make up the title" BrainMeta" as being the name of this forum.
The hole is getting deeper .... wink.gif

That sounds really amusing and seeing your funny animation panel icon at the same time just make me feel so entertained. Well, I guess that we all have great senses of humour. By the way, thanks for everything. Anyway, 'Hey Hey', ...what a unique nickname, I kinda like it.
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Dec 08, 2010, 02:31 AM
Post #8

Awakening

Totally Needle-free Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure For Blepharospasm / Chronic Eyelid Twitching / Eye Blinking

Included below is a totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure cure for Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking.

In this regard, I hope that this suggested self-administered, totally needle-free, totally free-of-charge, painless, harmless, simple acupuncture / acupressure technique / method which involves mild and persistent pressing the "He Gu" acupoint located at the back of one's right palm [which is 1.5 cm (applicable to the average grown adults only) measured vertically from the point of intersection (that would appear visibly when the fingers are closed loosely together) between the thumb and the forefinger.(Kindly take note that this point is located at a much 'fleshy' instead of a much 'boney' area] with any long blunt-pointed objects such as a normal writing pen which is out-of-ink - to produce the necessary acupressure for the healings whilst not to get the particular mildly pressed acupoint dirtily inked (Please refer to the diagram attached below for that "He Gu" acupoint) meant for genuinely effective cure of Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorder which in turn have totally cured countless of people troubled by chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking problems for a number of years on an ongoing basis, especially for the chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking normally caused by :

# Stress
# Tiredness
# Eyestrain
# Caffeine
# Alcohol
# Dry eyes
# Nutritional imbalances
# Allergies

and the ones unusually and abnormally caused by the neurological / neurosmuscular disorders of :

# Tardive Dyskinesia (rapid involuntary uncontrollable eye blinking / eye twitching), which in most cases are caused by the neuromuscular / neurological side effects of certain powerful mind-altering medications and other neurological complications. Whilst the underlying mechanism of such a disease is such that the normal functionings of the neurotransmitters chemical dopamine which co-ordinates the miscellaneous human body movements in this case are disturbed, antagonized and disrupted in this case resulting in one's loss of control of human body movements, and in this case, one's eye / eyelids organ,

will be relevant and useful to the ones desperately needing an once-and-for-all cure and recovery for their Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking problem and disorder.

Image of The "He Gu" AcuPoint Mentioned Above :

Related Information :

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341#i (A New Version For The Suggested Self-administered Totally Needle-free, Totally Free-Of-Charge, Simple, Painless, Harmless Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure / Technique For Non-stop Persistent Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking)

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1673263#i (Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggested Self-administered, Needle-free, Free-of-charge Acupuncture Method and Appealed Humanitarian Causes For The Numerous Poor And Needy Others)

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1729694#i (Another Recent Online Third-party Testimonial About The Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggested Self-administered, Totally Needle-free, Totally Free-of-charge, Painless, Harmless, Simple Acupuncture / Acupressure Method & Appealed Humanitarian Causes For The Numerous Poor And Needy Others)

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1681002#i (Another Online Positive Feedback / Comment About My Suggested Self-administered, Totally Free-of-charge, Painless, Harmless & Needle-free Acupuncture Method / Technique And The Full Details of Such A Self-administered, Needle-free, Free-of-charge, Painless, Harmless Acupuncture / Acupressure Method / Technique)

http://www.medicalacupuncture.org/aama_mar..._1/poster1.html (Medical Findings About The Effectiveness of Medical Acupuncture For Highly Substantial & Effective Cure of Blepharospasm / Chronic Eyelid twitching / Eye blinking)
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Jan 05, 2011, 12:56 AM
Post #9

Awakening

Tardive Dyskinesia and Medical Care for Tender-aged Children and Kids

For your kind information, in terms of medication-induced chronic Blepharospasm / eye twitching / eye blinking disorders, the ones seeking helps and advices from me so far over these couple of years are mainly, mostly and in majority, all the grown adults who suffer from such chronic Blepharospasm / eye blinking / eye twitching ever since their teenage years, and the ones who are in their 20s - 60s. Whilst as a matter of fact, there are actually certain Tardive Dyskinesia-related medications such as metoclopramide (Reglan), prochlorperazine (Compazine) - being medications for gastrointestinal problems, promethazine (Phenergan) - being medications for cough and so on that are often prescribed to children nowadays which may also have disastrous and very serious nerve-damaging side effect of muscle deformity that would affect the rest of their lives. Besides, given the very fact that the immune system of small children / kids are far less developed compared to grown adults, such small children / kids are thus far more vulnerable and susceptible to the strong and powerful neurological / neuromuscular side effects of such potentially nerve-disrupting medications compared to the grown adults. Therefore, extreme and well-informed precautions and measures should be vigorously taken when it comes to safeguarding the medical cares, welfares and well-beings of the tender-aged and underage children / kids so as to conscientiously and effectively protect them from any unwanted and unexpected harms of any medications with harmful side effects.

Further Details About The Medications Specified Above :

Metoclopramide :

http://www.drugs.com/metoclopramide.html

Reglan :

http://www.drugs.com/reglan.html

prochlorperazine :

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/prochlorperazine.html

Compazine :

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/compazine.html

Promethazine :

http://www.drugs.com/promethazine.html

Phenergan :

http://www.drugs.com/phenergan.html
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Jan 10, 2011, 08:36 PM
Post #10

Awakening

Further Information

For your further information, for the majority of people seeking helps from me for their Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders, they mostly get such disorders from the negatively disastrous neuromuscular side effects of the related medications with strong neurological side effects that disrupt the normal functionings of the synaptic activities of the neurotransmitters chemicals dopamine of their eye nerves, thus causing all the abnormally rapid eyelid twitchings / eye blinkings. In such a connection, since the neurotransmitters chemicals produced by the nerve cells / neurons are totally transparent while their eye nerves / brain cells remain undamaged, the MRI / CT-scannings would thus not be able to show and detect anything abnormal and unusual at all for their Blepharospasm / chronic eye blinking / eyelid twitching disorders, and then almost in all cases, their Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twithcing / eye blinking disorders would then be labelled "accordingly" as "undiagnosable" / "unexplainable" by the related mainstream medical personnel, and then they are suggested to get surgery / perpetually continual Botox injections to deal with such chronic neuromuscular and visually-incapacitating disorders. Whilst in this case, my suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure method would work effectively in such scenarios.

In the meantime, the main themes of my related posts are made purely and 100 % totally for charity purposes completely on humanitarian grounds.

Nonetheless, I still would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that, in terms of medication-induced Tardive Dyskinesia, well, no matter how curatively effective my suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure cure (as elaborated in great details in the prior posts above) is, as proven by countless and ongoing proven empirical evidences, precaution is always still better than cure itself especially in the case of the small kids / children as well as the fragile and senile old people whose immune systems are far less developed than the grown adults (for small kids / children) and seriously deteriorating (for the fragile and senile old people) on account of certain curative limitations of that suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique as explained in the related prior post above especially the problems with the congenital / genetical Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitchings / eye blinkings that are present at births .

Tardive Dyskinesia :

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1428920#i

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341#i (A New Version For The Totally, Self-administered, Totally Needle-free, Totally Free-Of-Charge, Simple Painless, Harmless Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure For Non-stop Persistent Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking - Meant For Promptly Immediate, complete & Once-and-for-all treatments)

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1729694#i (Another Recent Online Third-party Testimonial About The Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggested Self-administered, Totally Needle-free, Totally Free-of-charge, Painless, Harmless, Simple Acupuncture / Acupressure Method & Appealed Humanitarian Causes For The Numerous Poor And Needy Others )
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Feb 17, 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #11

Awakening

Tardive Dyskinesia and Medical Care for Tender-aged Children and Kids - Another Important Point To Take Note

"Nonetheless, I still would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that, in terms of medication-induced Tardive Dyskinesia, well, no matter how curatively effective my suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure cure (as elaborated in great details in the prior posts above) is, as proven by countless and ongoing proven empirical evidences, precaution is always still better than cure itself especially in the case of the small kids / children as well as the fragile and senile old people whose immune systems are far less developed than the grown adults (for small kids / children) and seriously deteriorating (for the fragile and senile old people) on account of certain curative limitations of that suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique as explained in the related prior post above especially the problems with the congenital / genetical Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitchings / eye blinkings that are present at births . "

Well, regarding the excerpts above, actually one very obvious flaw / defect about the existing drugs / medications approval systems and procedures nowadays is such that, for all / most of the drugs / medications, especially the ones with potentially and largely unknown disastrous side effects approved by such accredited medical professional bodies such as FDA etc, the usability and viability of them in most cases, are officially established and endorsed virtually through their repeated testings and experimentations on the voluntarily willing / and in most cases, recruited paid and contract-bound candidates, or rather guinea pigs who are invariably all the fully grown adults, especially the ones with stronger physiques who have been regularly and frequently recruited for and exposed to such drugs / medications testings and experimentations from time to time, and hence naturally such candidates would have reasonably developed and possessed stronger-than-usual immune systems over time compared to other normal healthy people, as well as substantially greater tolerances to the adverse side effects of such tested / experimented drugs and medications, especially after they have gone through so many drugs / medications testings and experimentations.

Hence, regardless of the official positive results produced, verified and announced through the drugs / medications testings and experimentations conducted in such a questionable way, given that there is such an explicit discrepancy in terms of the standards and yardsticks applied by such professional medical organisations in the process of approving such drugs / medications, especially the ones with serious side effects, the usability and viability of the related drugs and medications officially approved as such, are thus reasonably and very much open to questions particularly when they are being prescribed, dispensed, used and taken by the end users whose immune systems are not as great and strong as the drug / medications testings candidates or rather, guinea pigs as described above.

As such, reasonably, regardless of the very undeniable facts that constructive positive changes and improvements to such long-standing rigid practices and procedures which are fraught with many technical drawbacks and discrepancies (and hence, are medically unfavourable to the normal healthy end users) are practically, logistically and realistically unenforceable, infeasible, or rather, nearly impossible due to a variety of unfavourable factors and restrictive limitations that can hardly be overcome, I nevertheless would like to take this opportunity to inspire a greater awareness and emphasize that well-informed, careful and discreet precautions should reasonably be taken by the related end users of the related drugs / medications, especially in line with the excerpts above, for the sake of medical health cares and well-beings of the small tender-aged kids / children and the senile old people whose immune systems are either far more less developed or seriously deteriorating in the latter cases (compared to those guinea pigs as described above) , particularly when it comes to taking any medications with any potentially disastrous side effects so as to prevent the eventual unwanted, undesirable, and quite often, unexpected manifestations of such disastrous side effects of the related drugs / medications.
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Feb 27, 2011, 12:39 AM
Post #12

Awakening

Additional Details

"For your further information, for the majority of people seeking helps from me for their Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders, they mostly get such disorders from the negatively disastrous neuromuscular side effects of the related medications with strong neurological side effects that disrupt the normal functionings of the synaptic activities of the neurotransmitters chemicals dopamine of their eye nerves, thus causing all the abnormally rapid eyelid twitchings / eye blinkings. In such a connection, since the neurotransmitters chemicals produced by the nerve cells / neurons are totally transparent while their eye nerves / brain cells (which are tangible, and hence observable to such medical devices / examinations) remain undamaged, the MRI / CT-scannings would thus not be able to show and detect anything abnormal and unusual at all for their Blepharospasm / chronic eye blinking / eyelid twitching disorders, and then almost in all cases, their Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twithcing / eye blinking disorders would then be labelled "accordingly" as "undiagnosable" / "unexplainable" by the related mainstream medical personnel, and then they are suggested to get surgery / perpetually continual Botox injections to deal with such chronic neuromuscular and visually-incapacitating disorders. Whilst in this case, my suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure method would work effectively in such scenarios.

In the meantime, the main themes of my related posts are made purely and 100 % totally for charity purposes completely on humanitarian grounds.

Nonetheless, I still would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that, in terms of medication-induced Tardive Dyskinesia, well, no matter how curatively effective my suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure cure (as elaborated in great details in the prior posts above) is, as proven by countless and ongoing proven empirical evidences, precaution is always still better than cure itself especially in the case of the small kids / children as well as the fragile and senile old people whose immune systems are far less developed than the grown adults (for small kids / children) and seriously deteriorating (for the fragile and senile old people) on account of certain curative limitations of that suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique as explained in the related prior post above especially the problems with the congenital / genetical Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitchings / eye blinkings that are present at births ."

In regard to the excerpts above quoted from one of my recent prior post, I would like to take this opportunity to disclose to you all that, over these few years, for the majority of the persons seeking helps from me for their chronic, rapid, involuntary, uncontrollable eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders, as well as the numerous others getting cured once-and-for-all through that suggested totally needle-free, free-of-charge, simple acupuncture /acupressure technique / method mentioned above, well, almost all of them get such annoying eye disorders in the very first place from the inevitable muscle-spasms side effects of certain medications. As such, that is also the main reason why there tend to be so many people getting cured once-and-for-all from time to time until now after trying out and self-administering that suggested needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique / method as instructed.

Unfortunately, though this suggested acupuncture / acupressure technique / method could overcome the particular limitation to deal directly with and remedy the disrupted synaptic activities of the neurotransmitters chemicals dopamine (produced / secreted by nerves and brain cells) to restore their proper functionings, and hence deliver the expected and desirable therapeutical results effectively and obviously, it nevertheless could hardly produce anything curatively effective to deal with the eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders caused by damaged / destroyed nerves and brain cells due to the very fact that nerves and brain cells cannot regenerate themselves once they are seriously damaged / totally destroyed (that is also the main reason why 100 % complete cure(s) for parkinsonism, dementia, alzheimer etc are still not discovered, found, invented until now) .

Whilst franly speaking, the actual cases of failures of this suggested needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique / method would often occur and happen among tender-aged small kids / children and senile & fragile old people whose nerves are seriously damaged / destroyed rather than "midly disturbed" as described above about the synaptic activities of the neurotransmitters, almost immediately after taking the related "nerve-disrupting" medications .

As such, given that honesty is the best policy whilst these posts are made purely for charity purposes and mainly on humanitarian grounds as well as given the very fact that this suggested needle-free acupuncture technique / method could hardly deliver any practical cures to help these pitiful kids / children (along with their deeply regretful & heart-broken parents) and senile & fragile old people whose eyes-related nerves have been seriously damaged / destroyed by the strong neurological / neuromuscular side effects of the related medications shortly after taking them, these are especially the key reasons why I have no other choices but to choose to tell such veracious and unvarnished truths and made the related posts as elaborated above to advise and warn about the highly and potentially nerve-damaging side effects / outcomes of such related "nerve-disrupting" medications that would definitely be a matter of serious concern to the tender-aged kids / children whose immune systems are far less-developed compared to the grown adults and the senile & fragile old people whose immune systems are seriously deteriorating, especially when they are unknowingly exposed to such related medications, so as to create a greater level of awareness so that the indispensably necessary medical precautions will be taken to safeguard the medical welfares and well-beings of these 2 groups of persons who are far more vulnerable and susceptible to the potentially disastrous neuromuscular and neurological side effects of the related medications.

In short, these so-called "nerve-disrupting" side effects of such related medications (applicable to the fully grown adults) may just turn out to be / produce nerve-damaging outcomes for these tender-aged kids / children & senile and fragile old people after they take such related medications. Whilst the subsequent consequences are definitely unthinkable once such undesirable and unexpected nerve-damaging scenarios just occur and manifest all of a sudden.

Whilst the other limitations of this suggested needle-free acupuncture technique / method would actually occur under unusually rare and uncommon circumstances that could generally be summarised as follows : -

A ) It could hardly deal with genetical / congenital eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders that are present at births, such as the one caused by Tourette syndrome etc.

B ) The "He Gu" acupoint maybe is not applicable to the the particular eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders caused by other reasons such as the ones manifest as one of the symptoms of damaged bodily organs etc. However, unlike the medication-induced eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders caused by disruptions to the synaptic activities of the neurotransmitters chemical dopamine which are unobservable and then "declared accordingly" as "undiagnosable" by any medical examinations like MRI / CT-scannings etc such as the reasonings elaborated in the prior posts above, such other causes are usually detectable, observable and diagnosable through various medical scrutinies and examinations. And hence, appropriate medical treatments can be adminstered to deal with the related eye disorders under such circumstances.
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Aug 11, 2011, 02:50 AM
Post #13

Awakening

Brief Summary of The Related Posts Above

Well, basically, acupuncture is the traditional Chinese methodology of the insertion of very fine needles into specific points on the body to relieve various ailments.

Well, basic principles as stipulated above generally is one thing which, under most of the circumstances are hardly disputable. Nevertheless, there would always be an exception to these fundamental rules, especially the one which would turn out to be immeasurably and prodigiously beneficial to numerous needy persons.

Articles About Self-administered, Simple, Needle-free, Free-Of-Charge, Painless, Harmless, Speedy & Once-and-for-all Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure For Non-stop Persistent Tardive Dyskinesia / Medication-induced Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking / Blepharospasm :

http://www.acupuncture.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=308

Lastly, I sincerely hope that the related articles included in this post would turn out to be informatively and therapeutically useful to the numerous others.

+Quote Post
ntuc
post Sep 11, 2011, 05:20 AM
Post #14

Awakening

Botox Injections & Surgical Solutions For Blepharospasm / Chronic Eyelid Twitching / Eye Blinking Disorders - Are They Really Viable & Practical Cures ?

Well, basically, acupuncture is the traditional Chinese methodology of the insertion of very fine needles into specific points on the body to relieve various ailments.

Well, basic principles as stipulated above generally is one thing which, under most of the circumstances are hardly disputable. Nevertheless, there would always be an exception to these fundamental rules, especially the one which would turn out to be immeasurably and prodigiously beneficial to numerous needy persons.

Articles About Self-administered, Simple, Needle-free, Free-Of-Charge, Painless, Harmless, Speedy & Once-and-for-all Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure For Non-stop Persistent Tardive Dyskinesia / Medication-induced Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking / Blepharospasm :

Lastly, I sincerely hope that the related articles included in this post would turn out to be informatively and therapeutically useful to the numerous others.

In addition, in terms of the currently widely recommended official medical cures of Botox injections & surgical solutions For Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders - are they really and actually viable & practical cures ?

As such, please consider the followng related important excerpts :

"When Botox and medications donít work, surgery to make the eye stop twitching, called myectomy, removes some of the muscles around the eye. This can be effective but is usually only used as a last resort. Physicians try Botox and medications first before recommending surgery."

With all due respects, these suggested solutions of Botox injections and Surgery for chronic Blepharospasm are either too costly and troblesome in terms of Botox (for its "necessary" and perpetually continual periodical injections of 3 - 6 months each for the rest of one's life) and too complicated and risky in terms of surgery. At the same time, I firmly believe that the rest and many others would be able to reasonably see through these points..............

For further information, please refer to the weblink below :

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1782655#i - Botox and Surgical Solutions For Chronic Blepharospasm ? Are they reasonably really sensible, rational and practical under most of the circumstances ?

Whilst in regard of the self-administered, simple, needle-free, free-Of-Charge, painless, harmless, speedy & once-and-for-all acupuncture / acupressure cure for non-stop persistent Tardive Dyskinesia / medication-induced rapid involuntary chronic eyelid-twitching / eye-blinking / Blepharospasm mentioned above involving consistent hourly and daily mild pressings of "He Gu" acupoint located at the back of one's right palm - Please refer to the diagram : http://curezone.com/upload/Art/Animation/Attachment_File.gif which is essentially using any long blunt-pointed objects, preferably and most conveniently a normal writing pen which is of course, out-of-ink etc (so that the related acupoint would not get inked in the end), please refer to the weblink included below :

Direct Summary of The Needle-free Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure Described Above :

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341#i
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Sep 14, 2011, 04:19 AM
Post #15

Awakening

Totally Needle-free Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure For Blepharospasm / Chronic Eyelid Twitching / Eye Blinking

Included below is a totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure cure for Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking.

In this regard, I hope that this suggested self-administered, totally needle-free, totally free-of-charge, painless, harmless, simple acupuncture / acupressure technique / method which involves mild and persistent pressing the "He Gu" acupoint located at the back of one's right palm [which is 1.5 cm (applicable to the average grown adults only) measured vertically from the point of intersection (that would appear visibly when the fingers are closed loosely together) between the thumb and the forefinger.(Kindly take note that this point is located at a much 'fleshy' instead of a much 'boney' area] with any long blunt-pointed objects such as a normal writing pen which is out-of-ink - to produce the necessary acupressure for the healings whilst not to get the particular mildly pressed acupoint dirtily inked (Please refer to the diagram attached below for that "He Gu" acupoint) meant for genuinely effective cure of Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorder which in turn have totally cured countless of people troubled by chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking problems for a number of years on an ongoing basis, especially for the chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking normally caused by :

# Stress
# Tiredness
# Eyestrain
# Caffeine
# Alcohol
# Dry eyes
# Nutritional imbalances
# Allergies

and the ones unusually and abnormally caused by the neurological / neurosmuscular disorders of :

# Tardive Dyskinesia (rapid involuntary uncontrollable eye blinking / eye twitching), which in most cases are caused by the neuromuscular / neurological side effects of certain powerful mind-altering medications and other neurological complications. Whilst the underlying mechanism of such a disease is such that the normal functionings of the neurotransmitters chemical dopamine which co-ordinates the miscellaneous human body movements in this case are disturbed, antagonized and disrupted in this case resulting in one's loss of control of human body movements, and in this case, one's eye / eyelids organ.

In such a connection, in terms of the landmark & prominent Tardive Dyskinesia symptom of abnormally rapid eyelid twitching / eye blinking as described and mentioned above, since the eyelids' organ-movements-related neurotransmitters chemicals - dopamine produced by the nerve cells / neurons are totally transparent while the eye nerves / brain cells remain undamaged, the MRI / CT-scannings would thus not be able to show and detect anything abnormal and unusual at all for their Blepharospasm / chronic eye blinking / eyelid twitching disorders, and then almost in all cases, their Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twithcing / eye blinking disorders would then be labelled "accordingly" as "undiagnosable" / "unexplainable" by the related mainstream medical personnel, and then they are suggested to get surgery / perpetually continual Botox injections to deal with such chronic neuromuscular and visually-incapacitating disorders.

All in all, for the undiagnosed medical phenomenon and scenario described above, well, regardless of how advanced the mainstream medical sciences are nowadays, their are still lots of medical and pathological conditions that remain unexplained and are pending to be deeply examined and explored in the sense that anything that cannot be examined / observed / explained to date simply do not mean that they do not exist at all,

will be relevant and useful to the ones desperately needing an once-and-for-all cure and recovery for their Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking problem and disorder.

Image of The "He Gu" AcuPoint Mentioned Above :

Kindly Support These Charity and Humanitarian Causes / Totally Needle-free Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure For Blepharospasm / Chronic Eyelid Twitching / Eye Blinking

Lastly, I sincerely hope that the related articles which are posted, especially the ones elaborating the needle-free acupuncture / acupressure cure for chronic Blepharospasm / abnormally serious rapid incessant eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders along with essentially their underlying not-widely-known and yet veracious and unvarnised pathological / medical causes, that are told purely for charity purposes and on humanitarian grounds will continue to get widely promoted & recommended by more and more kind and benevolent others so that more and more people suffering from the related eye disorders will be able to deal with their conditions accordingly and effectively towards the goals of full recoveries and getting back their normal life and promising futures.

http://eyecareeyedoctorandvision.yuku.com/...-Cure--Non-stop - A New Version For The Totally Needle-free, Self-administered, Simple, Painless, Harmless, Totally Free-of-Charge, Speedy & Meant For Once-and-for-all Recoveries Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure For Blepharospasm / Chronic Non-stop Persistent Eyelid twitching / Eye Blinking Mentioned Above & The Numerous Others' Unbiased Independent Third-parties' Testimonies About The Acclaimed Efficacies of The Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure For Blepharospasm / Chronic Non-stop Persistent Eyelid twitching / Eye Blinking

http://www.medicalacupuncture.org/aama_mar..._1/poster1.html - Medical Findings About The Effectiveness of Medical Acupuncture For Highly Substantial & Effective Cure of Blepharospasm / Chronic Eyelid twitching / Eye blinking

http://www.cleveland.com/forums/health/ind...tlink?artid=997 - Tardive Dyskinesia and Medical Care for Tender-aged Children and Kids & Other Related Details
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Oct 30, 2011, 07:46 PM
Post #16

Awakening

Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggested Self-administered, Needle-free, Free-of-charge Acupuncture Method and Appealed Humanitarian Causes For The Numerous Poor And Needy Others

Original post made by this person as mentioned above :

"I think Actually these persons distributed nearly the identical sore know-how as me from such debilitating sickness and for your data, there were numerous of them who were not so well-to-do, and therefore they could not pay for such costly health accounts of glimpsing the health experts or to get Botox injections / surgical remedy to deal with their non-stop eyelid-twitching problems. Therefore, when I suggested such an acupuncture method to them, I did it out of benevolent humanity, understanding and compassion, and express gratitude God that it worked on each and every individual of them."
- Please refer to the related weblink : http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1673263

Kindly Support These Charity and Humanitarian Causes - Better and Better Health Cares For Poor And Needy People & Rich And Wealthy Persons

Well, in regard of the quotation above, I have re-expressed it in a different way as follows for the key purpose of emphasizing a totally different agenda.

Next, I hope and wish that the related readers of this post would consider and ponder over this particular differently-expressed independent and unbiased third-party remark, deeply & conscientiously from the other perspectives and points of views purely on charity, humanitarian and humanity grounds and causes and then compare and contrast it with the widely-known cruel realities and naked truths about the modern medical world today :

"I think Actually these persons distributed nearly the identical sore know-how as me from such debilitating sickness and for your data, there were numerous of them who were not so well-to-do, and therefore they could not pay for such costly health accounts of glimpsing the health experts or to get Botox injections / surgical remedy to deal with their non-stop eyelid-twitching problems. Therefore, when I suggested such an acupuncture method to them, I did it out of benevolent humanity, understanding and compassion, and express gratitude God that it worked on each and every individual of them."

Further In-depth Details :

http://www.bettervisionforums.com/forums/s...-Brief-Ex/page2

Lastly, I sincerely hope that the related information included through the website above would be supported by the related kind and benevolent readers and other individuals so as to eventually bring forth the related humanely positive changes universally for the sakes of the better and better health cares, welfare and well-beings of anyone seeking treatments from any doctors. As such, kindly support all these charity and humanitarian causes.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 30, 2011, 10:41 PM
Post #17

Overlord

Member No.: 33583

Image of The "He Gu" AcuPoint Mentioned Above

How interesting the AcuPoint mentioned coincides with the point at human hand freemasons press while ritual handshakes.

Probably that helps some sort of signal inhabiting in certain humans and causing the Eye Twitching to pass from Person to Person expanding its presence in the bodies of the Order's Members.

I am just joking over the issue, maybe.
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Nov 07, 2011, 12:03 AM
Post #18

Awakening

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 30, 2011, 11:41 PM) *

How interesting the AcuPoint mentioned coincides with the point at human hand freemasons press while ritual handshakes.

Probably that helps some sort of signal inhabiting in certain humans and causing the Eye Twitching to pass from Person to Person expanding its presence in the bodies of the Order's Members.

Well, that certainly sounds entertaining and amusing. Nevertheless, there are certain important points to take note and to be seriously considered beforehand whenever one chooses to take either the necessarily & perpetually periodical Botox syringe / needle injections or surgical solutions to deal with each one's Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders. So. maybe the next post below maybe informatively helpful to the related others.
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Nov 07, 2011, 12:06 AM
Post #19

Awakening

Botox and Surgical Solutions For Chronic Blepharospasm ? Are they reasonably really sensible, rational and practical under most of the circumstances ?

In terms of the topic of this post, well, first of all, please consider the third-party excerpts included below :

"When Botox and medications donít work, surgery to make the eye stop twitching, called myectomy, removes some of the muscles around the eye. This can be effective but is usually only used as a last resort. Physicians try Botox and medications first before recommending surgery."

A) Disadvantages of Botox medications as a solution to Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking :

With all due respects and I mean no offences, actually, Botox injections are actually composed mainly of Botulinum toxin that are in fact medical derivatives from Clostridium botulinum bacterium(which causes botulism) that have been intentionally abused before for the purpose of chemical warfare owing to its intense toxicity.

Hence, please consider the excerpts below :

"Botulinum toxin is among the most poisonous substances known. The toxin, which can be ingested or inhaled, and which disrupts transmission of nerve impulses to muscles, is naturally produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. Certain strains of C. baratii and C. butyricum can also be capable of producing the toxin.

Botulinum toxin has become well known in recent years for two reasons. First, the toxin has become a weapon in the arsenal of terrorists. Contamination of food is one route for infection with the toxin. The toxin can also be released into the air, which was attempted on at least three occasions between 1990 and 1995 by the Japanese cult Aum Shinrikyo. The government of Iraq admitted to United Nations inspectors following the 1991 Persian Gulf War that tens of thousands of liters of botulism toxin had been produced and loaded into weapons. The toxin was the most numerous of all the biological weapons then developed by Iraq.

Paradoxically, the other reason for the toxin's fame is the use of the toxin as a cosmetic enhancement (i.e., "botox")."

quoted from :

http://www.answers.com/topic/botox

Whilst in terms of Botox injections for chronic Blepharospasm / rapid involuntary uncontrollable & seriously unmitigated non-stop eyelid twitchings / eye blinkings, that's also a troblesome solution as one would need to take "necessary" and perpetually continual periodical Botox injections of which each injections session would last for 3 - 6 months each, and one would need to take such syringe injections of Botox medications persistently and successively for the rest of one's life to mitigate and deal with one's chronic Blepharospasm disorder.

Next, it is worthy to take note that human bodies would tend to get immune to any medications especially the ones fed to them repeatedly from time to time, including Botox, particularly the ones composed of the identical chemical components as explained above / of the same version, and that's most probably the very reason why at certain times it didn't or fail to work.

Besides, the most important point remains that given that the ones suffering from chronic Blepharospasm / rapid, involuntary, uncontrollable, purposeless eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders who choose to take perpetually periodical syringe injections of Botox medications that are administered continually and periodically to their chronically twitching / blinking eyelids, well, they are actually and continually fed with such 100 % purely poisonous chemical substances from time to time in reality for the rest of their lives.

And as such, this category of persons are thus highly and potentially exposed to, taking & running the extremely higher and higher risks from time to time of getting the related unavoidable, and possibly hardly reversible side effects of droopy, ruffled eyelids, other facial distortions etc in the end.

[b]cool.gif Disadvantages of Surgical Solutions to chronic Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking :

Well, in terms of surgical solutions to chronic Blepharospasm / rapid, involuntary, uncontrollable, purposeless eyelid twitching / eye blinking, surgeries are highly risky, extremely complicated and expensively prohibitive for such disorders.

Whilst the most important point remains that even when the related surgeries just turn out to be 100% successful from the doctors' / medical professions' points of views, the eyelid twitching / eye blinking / eyelids conditions would by no means and by no ways be able to be fully 100 % restored to the perfectly normal conditions such as the ones before the occurences / manifestations of the chronic Blepharospasm / rapid, involuntary, uncontrollable, purposeless eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders.

In short, even after the "successful" surgeries for Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking, the conditions of the related surgerized eyelids can never and hardly be comparable to the eyelids of the other 100 % perfectly healthy and visually-normal people with no Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking problems at all.

As such, from the viewpoints of the ones taking such surgeries, the turnouts and outcomes of such surgeries for Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking would invariably be felt as unsatisfactory in the end even in the cases whereby such surgeries are considered and deemed to be "successful" from the points of views of the doctors conducting them.

This is particularly & especially true, undeniable and hardly disputable when these people taking the related surgeries just come to realize the related obvious differences when they are comparing their surgerized eyelids with the 100 % perfectly healthy and normal eyelids of the other people and persons who are not having / suffering from Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders at all.

Hence, the related problems of inferiority complex may just potentially & subsequently arise in such scenarios.

C) The Key Differences of This Simple, Self-administered, Totally Needle-free, Totally Free-Of-Charge, Painless, Harmless, Speedily Effective & Meant For 100 % Final Once-and-for-all Full Recoveries Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure / Technique For Non-stop Persistent Chronic, Uncontrollable, Involuntary, Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking Disorders (please refer to: http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341)Compared To The Perpetually Continual Botox Injections & Surgical Solutions To Blepharospasm / Chronic Eyelid Twitching / Eye Blinking :

Next, in terms of this needle-free acupuncture / acupressure cure for Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders as stated in the title C above, well, the credibilities & acceptabilites of any of such self-professed effective remedy to / by any related other persons eventually would unavoidably, objectively, reasonably and naturally be subject to its genuinely unbiased effective therapeutical & curative outcomes and results as to whether such method / remedy could genuinely, effectively and efficiently deliver the desired reliefs, healings and cures to the ones having Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking in the end.

Whilst as for this simple, self-administered, totally Needle-free, totally free-Of-Charge, painless, harmless, speedily effective & meant for 100 % final once-and-for-all full recoveries acupuncture / acupressure cure / technique for non-stop persistent chronic, uncontrollable, involuntary, rapid eyelid-twitching / eye-blinking disorders as mentioned in the related prior posts above, it has empirically once-and-for-all fully 100 % completely cured countless of people worldwide who are troubled with Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching on an ongoing basis till now so far.

Next, the whole course of daily instructed simple treatments as described above for that needle-free acupuncture / acupressure cure would be within a few weeks to a few months in order for the ones with Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking to get themselves 100% fully recovered once-and-for-all in the end. And the course / duration of such daily treatments is just like doing physiology treatments whereby the amount of times needed for eventual and full 100 % recoveries would then depend on and be subject to how mild or how severe and serious one's eyelid twitching / eye blinking conditions are.

Lastly and most importantly, once the ones practicing and trying out the related suggested needle-free acupuncture / acupressure cures for Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking are 100 % fully cured once-and-for-all eventually in the end, their eyelids' conditions would then just turn out to be 100% totally no different from and be completely identical to their eyelids' conditions before getting the Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders.

In other words, having been 100 % fully cured once-and-for-all through that needle-free acupuncture / acupressure cures for Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking after several weeks and a few months depending on how mild or how severe and serious one's eyelid twitching / eye blinking conditions are, the eyelids conditions of the ones previously having Blepharospasm / eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders would then just become 100 % totally similar and identical to the perfectly healthy and normal eyelids of the ones who are not having or suffering from the Blepharospasm / eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders at all.

D) Kindly Support These Charity and Humanitarian Causes / Totally Needle-free Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure For Blepharospasm / Chronic Eyelid Twitching / Eye Blinking

All in all, all these related posts are made with 100 % honesty & purely on charity, humanitarian and humanity grounds and I sincerely hope and wish that the related charity and humanitarian causes as explained in the related prior posts above and in this particular post would be supported and furthered by the kind and benevolent persons reading all these posts. Thank you very much.

+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Nov 07, 2011, 09:07 PM
Post #20

Overlord

QUOTE(ntuc @ Nov 07, 2011, 12:03 PM) *

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 30, 2011, 11:41 PM) *

Well, that certainly sounds entertaining and amusing. Nevertheless, there are certain important points to take note and to be seriously considered beforehand whenever one chooses to take either the necessarily & perpetually periodical Botox syringe / needle injections or surgical solutions to deal with each one's Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders. So. maybe the next post below maybe informatively helpful to the related others.

I am delighted that you liked that.

Indeed prior of using strange techniques various data over the issue should be considered.

In the old times Greeks been putting coins at eyes of dead people as a payment for the eternal travel, in fact the metallic coin could serve as a transitional media for the mentioned noise signals (packages) I mentioned above for probably safe escape from the body.

Thank you for the info you provided, very informative indeed.
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Nov 09, 2011, 05:05 AM
Post #21

Awakening

Thank you for the info you provided, very informative indeed.

Thank you very much for your positive compliments. Well, as for the related previous post above, anyone would reasonably and objectively believe that the bare facts and naked truths stated in title A & B are simply hardly deniable & disputable by any doctors and medical specialists to date.

Lastly, I sincerely hope that the related points especially the ones comprised in title C & D will continue helping more and more related needy people with their related eye disorders, and especially to help them getting their normal lives back eventually in the end and enable them to live like the other 100 % normal healthy people.

Whilst at the same time, I just hope that the other poor and needy ones who simply cannot afford expensive medical cares would not be directly ignored, rejected, kept out or simply straightaway got kicked out of the doorsteps of the doctors' clinics and their medical premises.

I am just joking over the issue, maybe. But I do sincerely hope that the related positive changes can be brought forth and be clearly & unbiasedly seen & witnessed by more and more kind and benevolent others.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Nov 09, 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #22

Overlord

Indeed. Correctly outlined variants make humans more attentive to surrounding reality.

Thank you again for this very interesting topic.
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Nov 10, 2011, 10:05 PM
Post #23

Awakening

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 09, 2011, 10:47 PM) *

Indeed. Correctly outlined variants make humans more attentive to surrounding reality.

Thank you again for this very interesting topic.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind reply.

Whilst at the same time, I just hope that the other poor and needy ones who simply cannot afford expensive medical cares would not be directly ignored, rejected, kept out or simply straightaway got kicked out of the doorsteps of the doctors' clinics and their medical premises.

I am just joking over the issue, maybe. But I do sincerely hope that the related positive changes can be brought forth and be clearly & unbiasedly seen & witnessed by more and more kind and benevolent others.

Lastly, I really hope and wish that the more and more humanities will be afforded by the modern medical world to the poor and needy ones who are financially inaccessible to the necessary medical cares and treatments they need for their miscellaneous chronic bodily disorders.
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Dec 01, 2011, 03:08 AM
Post #24

Awakening

Giving healthcares - To save lives ? For money ?

Well then & anyway, what is the main, primary & undisputed purpose of giving and providing health cares to the ones needing them in the first place ? To save lives or solely for money-making alone ? By the way, anyone would certainly agree that the very fundamental and basic concepts of giving health cares are always indispensably inseparable, inalienable, and in tandem with all the inherently first & foremost humane principles of humanities ,humanitarianism and the very unquestionably primary priority of saving lives.

Next, in conjunction with the points made above, kindly consider the following quotations :

Quote:

- which are excerpted from the webpages as follows :

http://www.drugs.com/forum/alternative-med...ce-46571-2.html (Please refer to post no.49)

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1874624 (Kindly Support These Charity & Humanitarian Causes)

Well, in respect of the bold characters of the remark highlighted above, naturally and rationally all the kind and benevolent persons would earnestly hope that the doctors of the modern medical world today will eventually come to realize one day that practicing medicine is simply, mainly and definitely not about profiteering and money-making alone. Anyway, as human beings ourselves, the principles of humanitarian concepts, humanity, conscience etc, well, they simply should not be ignored or deliberately compromised for the sake of money-making especially when it comes to the issue of medical conscience of the doctors practicing medicines of which its key, primary & undisputed purpose is mostly about saving human lives rather than making money to enrich themselves.

Further Information :

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341 (Free-of-Charge, Simple, Self-administered, Needle-free, Painless & Harmless Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure Meant For Speedy Relief & Final 100 % Once-and-for-all Full & Complete Cure & Recovery For Blepharospasm / Chronic, Rapid, Uncontrollable, Purposeless Eyelid Twitching / Eye Blinking)

http://www.medicalacupuncture.org/aama_mar..._1/poster1.html (Official Details About Medical Findings About The Efficacy of Acupuncture Cure For Chronic Eyelid Twitching / Eye Blinking)

Lastly, I sincerely hope that the related information included through the website above would be supported by the related kind and benevolent readers and other individuals so as to eventually bring forth the related humanely positive changes universally for the sakes of the better and better health cares, welfare and well-beings of anyone seeking treatments from any doctors. As such, kindly support all these charity and humanitarian causes.
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Jan 09, 2012, 08:42 AM
Post #25

Awakening

Animals' Lives Are More Precious Than Human Lives ? What Says You ?

sad.gif
"However, as mentioned in my related previous post, as to the poor and needy ones directly got kicked out of the clinics, medical premises, etc simply for the reason that they cannot afford the required expensive medical cares, and hey, since humanities can be extended to the animals, then why just humanities simply cannot be afforded to the human beings who are poor and needy ? "
sad.gif

Full Article :

http://forum.mind-energy.net/traditional-c...e-medicine.html
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Jul 07, 2012, 09:05 PM
Post #26

Awakening

The Key Essence of The Posts Above :

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1876371#i
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Jul 22, 2012, 08:37 AM
Post #27

Awakening

QUOTE(ntuc @ Jul 07, 2012, 10:05 PM) *

Follow Up From The Preceding Post Above : Kindly Support The Related Charity Causes :

Please refer to the following veraciously unbiased comments from the other independent third parties about the related totally free-of-charge, simple, self-administered, needle-free, painless, harmless acupuncture / acupressure cure for blepharospasm :

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341

{"I think Actually these persons distributed nearly the identical sore know-how as me from such debilitating sickness and for your data, there were numerous of them who were not so well-to-do, and therefore they could not pay for such costly health accounts of glimpsing the health experts or to get Botox injections / surgical remedy to deal with their non-stop eyelid-twitching problems. Therefore, when I suggested such an acupuncture method to them, I did it out of benevolent humanity, understanding and compassion, and express gratitude God that it worked on each and every individual of them."}

which are quoted from : http://www.drugs.com/forum/alternative-med...ce-46571-2.html (Please refer to Post No : 49)

&

{"For your additional information, I have also appear throughout quite a few people in my real lifestyle annoyed by this type of the non-stop eyelid twitching trouble of distinctive prospects to and degrees of severity, and accordingly, I just propose the method as pointed out above to them and within of weeks, they just knowledge significant improvements to their problems shortly after applying this therapy, and shortly after a amount of weeks , they just recover completely from this sickness. .

And I wish that by contributing this product of article to you, it will somehow enable one to in no much lower than receiving a clue about this sickness."}

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1729694#i

&

{ďIíve been twitching for five days and just tried the acupressure technique on myself, and it stopped! thank you!Ē} - anon101160 (16)

http://www.wisegeek.com/how-can-i-make-my-...p-twitching.htm

Related Details :

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1681002#i
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Jul 25, 2012, 09:13 PM
Post #28

Awakening

QUOTE(ntuc @ Jul 07, 2012, 10:05 PM) *

Documented Medical Evidence For The Effectiveness of The Suggested Need-free Acupuncture / Acupressure Technique Mentioned Above (A needleless & free-of-charge one) :

http://www.medicalacupuncture.org/aama_mar..._1/poster1.html
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Sep 09, 2012, 06:17 AM
Post #29

Awakening

QUOTE(ntuc @ Aug 11, 2011, 03:50 AM) *

Key Summary of This Post :

http://www.telmedpak.com/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=6782&p=2
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Dec 04, 2012, 08:39 PM
Post #30

Awakening

Other Issues About Botox

http://www.als.net/forum/yaf_postst44919p2...s-nowadays.aspx
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 12:56 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog