BrainMeta'                 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Check out my nootropic stack, advice?, N00b looking for advice from come pro's
adzey
post May 19, 2010, 12:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32765

Hey guys!

I'm new to nootropics and would love some advice from you guys. I understand that results depend from person to person but if you have any advice it would be great!

I need a simple nootropics stack that will help me concentrate and focus, hopefully one that will allow me to increase the time i spend reading long and boring text books for school. I do not need anything that will improve my "creativity" but would prefer for it not to be affected negatively either.

Here's what I'm looking at ordering. I've decided to order everything in bulk powder because I'm broke and would like this to last as long as possible.

Choline Bitartrate 500 Grams
ALCAR Acetyl L Carnitine 500 Grams
piracetam 500 Grams
Pure Caffeine 500 Grams

Any input it hugely appreciated.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
kikai93
post Dec 16, 2010, 11:17 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 33312

QUOTE(adzey @ May 19, 2010, 12:53 PM) *

Hey guys!

I'm new to nootropics and would love some advice from you guys. I understand that results depend from person to person but if you have any advice it would be great!

I need a simple nootropics stack that will help me concentrate and focus, hopefully one that will allow me to increase the time i spend reading long and boring text books for school. I do not need anything that will improve my "creativity" but would prefer for it not to be affected negatively either.

piracetam 500 Grams
Pure Caffeine 500 Grams

Instead, try:
Piracetam
CDP Choline
ALCAR
Alpha Lipoic Acid
N Acetyl Tyrosine
D,L Phenylalanine

Bitartrate isn't optimal, and caffeine more than the amount in a cup of coffee is pants.
+Quote Post
JLock13
post Mar 04, 2012, 07:26 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 34011

You should add ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) at the rate of about a quarter of what you plan to take in ALCAR.
I also recommend 100-200mg of L- Theanine to go with each dose of caffeine.
+Quote Post
MindSupplementsGal
post Mar 06, 2012, 05:32 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 34053

Hey guys!

Here's what I'm looking at ordering. I've decided to order everything in bulk powder because I'm broke and would like this to last as long as possible.

piracetam 500 Grams
Pure Caffeine 500 Grams

*** Do Mind Boost for three months. It has everything you want. It's by Mastermind Supplements.
+Quote Post
LeeCrostM.D.
post May 16, 2012, 07:42 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 34248

Hey guys!

piracetam 500 Grams
Pure Caffeine 500 Grams

For a basic "stack" that is fine. However I don't recommend using caffeine as it's not a nootropic. If you do chose to use caffeine I would advise taking L-Theanine with it as it can enhance it's effects and subdue some of it's side effects to an extent.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 01:26 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog