Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guided online practice of working with consciousness, Invitation
Mikhail
post Dec 08, 2009, 09:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32513

Hi everybody,

I am looking for those who want to start working seriously with their consciousness.

I am teaching people to meditate and work with consciousness since 1989. Recently I have got the technical possibility to work online and decided to start guided online practices. I.e., you sit in your room in front of web-cam, and I guide the process sitting in my room. I have tested this technology with people from Russia and Australia, and it works nice.

Such practices are especially good for beginners, who do not have firm experience in mind control and feeling of energy flow in the body. Guide’s help allows them to focus on their inner sensations much deeper and, hence, to get into much deeper states than they can do themselves.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask them here.

If you want to start practicing, please contact me by e-mail: esosci_at_gmail_com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Dec 08, 2009, 09:46 AM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

Hmm! I'm surprised no one thought of that before! Wouldn't it be just as easy to follow a meditation session in one of those welness tv channels?
+Quote Post
Mikhail
post Dec 08, 2009, 11:52 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 32513

QUOTE(code buttons @ Dec 08, 2009, 07:46 PM) *

Hmm! I'm surprised no one thought of that before! Wouldn't it be just as easy to follow a meditation session in one of those welness tv channels?

No, there is principal difference between guided meditations with and without feedback.

When I see what you are doing, I can correct your mistakes at the moment they appear (say, curved spine, stressed joints/muscles or too active thinking). This allows you to go deeper and deeper. It is impossible to do such things on tv or videotape. On the other hand, I can change the course of the meditation according to your current state (this makes each session unique). It is impossible to do so when you don't see all practitioners.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 08:02 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog