BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How to enhance mental processing speed?
Bmeta08
post Nov 04, 2009, 11:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32450

I'm looking for something to speed up my mental processing speed. I was tested in 5 areas of intelligence and was average in 3 of tests, significantly above average in 1, and significantly below average in processing speed. They think processing speed is why I'm struggling in my classes so much now because by the time I understand a concept being taught that day, the professor is already 2 concepts ahead. Probably 95% of the students understand what's going on during lecture (our professor doesn't use a text book either).

Has anyone tried Pramiracetam or Synaptine Ultra? What was your experience like? 800mg Piracetam + 300mg AlphaGPC helped me focus, but I need something to help me process things faster.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
x_danny_x
post Nov 04, 2009, 01:03 PM
Post #2

Aspiring

Member No.: 32212

Pyritinol made me process faster.

you might want to try Synaptine Zen which is stronger than Ultra but more expensive.
+Quote Post
Bmeta08
post Nov 04, 2009, 01:31 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 32450

QUOTE(x_danny_x @ Nov 04, 2009, 01:03 PM) *

you might want to try Synaptine Zen which is stronger than Ultra but more expensive.

Thanks for the reply. I should have also added I'm very cautious about long term health effects. I only took Piracetam and AlphaGPC because multiple sources (including offline) reported no long term negative effects of taking either of those:

Synaptine Zen contains Hydergine, which when taken daily leads to fibrosis and other health problems (link: ww w.imminst.o rg/forum/index.php?showtopic=19023).

Pyritinol led to accute pancreatitis and other health problems (link: ww w.raysahelian.co m/pyritinol.html]).

(remove spaces from above links to load correctly)

Thanks for suggesting those though. Are there other safe supplements out there that you all have tried that work well? I'm especially interested in hearing any experiences with Synaptine Ultra or Pramiracetam.
+Quote Post
Rick
post Nov 04, 2009, 01:36 PM
Post #4

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

I just won two timed chess games against the second-best player in my chess club. Drug used? Caffeine in the form of a 12-ounce Coca-Cola.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Nov 04, 2009, 01:42 PM
Post #5

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(Rick @ Nov 04, 2009, 01:36 PM) *

I just won two timed chess games against the second-best player in my chess club. Drug used? Caffeine in the form of a 12-ounce Coca-Cola.

Yea and Usein Bolt just broke a new record at the Beijin Olimpics in the 100 hundred meter sprint, show-off! Where does that leave the rest of us!
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Nov 04, 2009, 03:23 PM
Post #6

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

So speed is intelligence?
+Quote Post
x_danny_x
post Nov 04, 2009, 03:29 PM
Post #7

Aspiring

Member No.: 32212

QUOTE(Bmeta08 @ Nov 04, 2009, 04:31 PM) *

Thanks for the reply. I should have also added I'm very cautious about long term health effects. I only took Piracetam and AlphaGPC because multiple sources (including offline) reported no long term negative effects of taking either of those:

Synaptine Zen contains Hydergine, which when taken daily leads to fibrosis and other health problems (link: ww w.imminst.o rg/forum/index.php?showtopic=19023).

Pyritinol led to accute pancreatitis and other health problems (link: ww w.raysahelian.co m/pyritinol.html]).

Thanks for suggesting those though. Are there other safe supplements out there that you all have tried that work well? I'm especially interested in hearing any experiences with Synaptine Ultra or Pramiracetam.

that is only when taking Pyritinol in high doses and only one it has a scientific link. i mean people were taking Pyritinol around 600mg and above daily, which is just too damn much and not properly cycle. you should not exceed the dose of 400mg, in fact around 200mg is good enough daily and ofcourse cycling Pyritinol

if you take it the right dose and properly cycle it, you wont have a problem. that was discuss already and you are healthy

if you have rheumatoid arhritis and other joint ailments or are allergic to Pyritinol then it might not be for you.

the only thing you need to worry about is if Pyritinol will work for you or not since brain chemistry is different and not the same for alot of people. Most folks dont notice the enhancement of Pyritinol while taking it, it is after they stop it due they realize that what Pyritinol has done.

there have been more cases of Aspirin or any other pain reliever being toxic to you if taken the wrong way, then Pyritinol.

the same applies for Hynorgine, plus acting with Prami/Alpha GPC, they work and bond together.

+Quote Post
Rick
post Nov 04, 2009, 05:38 PM
Post #8

Supreme God

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Nov 04, 2009, 03:23 PM) *

In chess you have to be smart and fast. Doesn't do any good to find the best move if your time runs out.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Nov 04, 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #9

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

QUOTE(Rick @ Nov 05, 2009, 01:38 AM) *

In chess you have to be smart and fast. Doesn't do any good to find the best move if your time runs out.
Good chess players sometimes have extra good memories. Is a good memory intelligence?
+Quote Post
Rick
post Nov 05, 2009, 11:02 AM
Post #10

Supreme God

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Nov 04, 2009, 11:01 PM) *

QUOTE(Rick @ Nov 05, 2009, 01:38 AM) *

Good chess players sometimes have extra good memories. Is a good memory intelligence?

It's hard to see how any machine could have intelligent behavior if it couldn't remember anything. This is what I call an argument "from the inability to see," generally a very weak form of argument. But, still, it's persuasive, isn't it?
+Quote Post
Phi
post Nov 05, 2009, 07:53 PM
Post #11

God

Member No.: 25755

if i dont get enough sleep, im one slow mofo
+Quote Post
LeeCrostM.D.
post May 16, 2012, 08:33 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 34248

QUOTE(Bmeta08 @ Nov 04, 2009, 11:46 AM) *

I'm looking for something to speed up my mental processing speed. I was tested in 5 areas of intelligence and was average in 3 of tests, significantly above average in 1, and significantly below average in processing speed. They think processing speed is why I'm struggling in my classes so much now because by the time I understand a concept being taught that day, the professor is already 2 concepts ahead. Probably 95% of the students understand what's going on during lecture (our professor doesn't use a text book either).

Has anyone tried Pramiracetam or Synaptine Ultra? What was your experience like? 800mg Piracetam + 300mg AlphaGPC helped me focus, but I need something to help me process things faster.

I would suggest Pyritinol as it is one of the better nootropics for effecting processing information in my experience. I strongly recommend against taking several nootropics at once unless you have used them before. They are potent compounds that effect brain function and taking several at once gives you no indication of which neurochemical pathway you are low in or benefit most from. It will take you time, money, and efficiency to determine precisely which nootropics benefits you the most and which ones don't.

QUOTE(Bmeta08 @ Nov 04, 2009, 01:31 PM) *

Hydergine has various research that supports it's safety over long term use. I don't believe the risks cited in the above link are conclusive. People with heart conditions may want to avoid it however.

Pyritinol is actually very safe but in very rare cases people can have an allergic reaction.This is something you should notice right away and has no bearing on it's long term safety.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 11:29 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles