Hey Hey
post Nov 03, 2009, 03:50 PM
Post #1

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 845

I found this so concisely enlightening:

http://www.simplegravity.com/

I also found today's BBC Horizon equally enlightening, if rather laboured after the point was made, that the singularity is not understood because the fact that the smallest (quantum) particles, normally negligibly affected by gravity, experience incredible gravitation effect due to the extremely high mass caused by its aggregation (mass sequestration by a black hole).

So here we have both the singularity and enlightenment, two prominent topics on BM. Have I become enlightened due to the singularity? LOL!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Apr 28, 2013, 01:14 AM
Post #2

Demi-God

Member No.: 34146

I conducted an experiment using the plumbing of our old house on 22 Willow Street, Hantsport, NS consisting of a bathtub, toilet and sink upstairs and a toilet and sink downstairs along with another sink in the kitchen downstairs.

The result was that I captured an open top shampoo bottle with water in the bottom of it in a curved fashion that was as hard as rock. So that when I turned the bottle upside down the water did not budge at all but remained firm in its place despite gravity.

So I was forced to call this reverse gravity. The other part of the experiment consisted of a water tower made from kitchen utensils that resulted in water magnetism making a floating compass out of peanuts (real peanuts).

but my mother thought I was being crazy and called the police who came and took me to the mental hospital. When I came home about 3 months later the shampoo bottle was gone because as far as I know my mother or my son cleaned up the bathroom after my experiment.

The police took me immediately away after I smashed the water tower on the downstairs kitchen table. All three of them witnessed what it looked like.

The experiment had different affects to the plumbing of the old house that I still partially remember now.

PJS.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Apr 28, 2013, 01:51 AM
Post #3

Demi-God

Member No.: 34146

So I have initiated this math & science (work in progress) as a result of the experiment:

0^0=1 where ...
1/0=0 -> regular gravity, 1 > 0
1/0=1 -> reverse gravity, 0 > 1
0*0=0 -> neutral gravity 0.5 <-> 0 <-> 0.5 and ...
0*0=1 -> transfer of potential power and energy ("p & e") through compression or decompression: an - bn - cn = 0 so...

Compression of dark energy and dark matter along with raw p & e: 1 > 0 > 1 = 1:0:
1:0: = cn + bn
1:0: = 1 at 0 mass
0 = c^n or the flat line not to be confused with 0 mass. Note also that: > = the direction of gravity

Decompression: :0:1 > accumulates mass so...
:0:1 + c^0 = 0
:0:1 + 1 = 0
:0:1 = -1

:0:1 > + bn + cn = 0 so... 0 - cn - bn = :0:1 so... :0:1 + (c^0=1=c) = 0

0 mass at c |<0<1<| 0 mass at 1E: regular direction of gravity between dark energy and dark matter.
0 mass at c |>0>1>| 0 mass at 1E: reverse gravity between dark energy and dark matter.
At 1E | 0.5 > 0 < 0.5 | : neutral gravity between dark energy and dark matter. Forming pi circumference and the curvature of spacetime and d=1.

Value of mass d=1 |>><<| < 0 mass at c | < 0 mass at 1E with d=1 |0.5>0<0.5| : within tolerances mass = 1 stops growing from 1E d=1 when the forces of reverse gravity balance regular downward gravity below c speed.

P.j.S .
+Quote Post
megha67
post Aug 02, 2017, 08:53 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 38863

QUOTE(P JayS @ Apr 28, 2013, 01:51 AM) *

So I have initiated this math & science (work in progress) as a result of the experiment:

0^0=1 where ...
1/0=0 -> regular gravity, 1 > 0
1/0=1 -> reverse gravity, 0 > 1
0*0=0 -> neutral gravity 0.5 <-> 0 <-> 0.5 and ...
0*0=1 -> transfer of potential power and energy ("p & e") through compression or decompression: an - bn - cn = 0 so...

Compression of dark energy and dark matter along with raw p & e: 1 > 0 > 1 = 1:0:
1:0: = cn + bn
1:0: = 1 at 0 mass
0 = c^n or the flat line not to be confused with 0 mass. Note also that: > = the direction of gravity

Decompression: :0:1 > accumulates mass so...
:0:1 + c^0 = 0
:0:1 + 1 = 0
:0:1 = -1

:0:1 > + bn + cn = 0 so... 0 - cn - bn = :0:1 so... :0:1 + (c^0=1=c) = 0

0 mass at c |<0<1<| 0 mass at 1E: regular direction of gravity between dark energy and dark matter.
0 mass at c |>0>1>| 0 mass at 1E: reverse gravity between dark energy and dark matter.
At 1E | 0.5 > 0 < 0.5 | : neutral gravity between dark energy and dark matter. Forming pi circumference and the curvature of spacetime and d=1.

Value of mass d=1 |>><<| < 0 mass at c | < 0 mass at 1E with d=1 |0.5>0<0.5| : within tolerances mass = 1 stops growing from 1E d=1 when the forces of reverse gravity balance regular downward gravity below c speed.

P.j.S .

Great it is useful
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2017 - 09:44 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles