Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best place to buy Piracetam/Nooracetam, Piracetam/Nooracetam
CM777
post Aug 22, 2011, 08:54 AM
Post #61

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33528

HI all,
I'm new here. I've just started learning about 'smart drugs' and came across piracetam. I ordered Nooracetam and have started trying it just the other day. My question is, is it safe for my son?

He's 10 yrs, 60 lbs. was diagnosed as having had a neonatal stroke as an infant, he was a preemie at 1# 12oz. He has some issues now such as dyslexia and ADD.

I would like to know if this is safe for him. is there a risk of having a stroke with this?

Thanks!
Chris
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MyBrainHurts
post Sep 30, 2011, 08:13 AM
Post #62

Member No.: 33629

I'm new to this forum and to Piracetam. I recently bought from Cerebral Health and a friend of mine sent this link to me from the FDA that they received a warning letter. Does anyone know what the status is? I tried to post the link but was unable.

+Quote Post
MyBrainHurts
post Sep 30, 2011, 08:18 AM
Post #63

Member No.: 33629

QUOTE(CM777 @ Aug 22, 2011, 08:54 AM) *

HI all,
I'm new here. I've just started learning about 'smart drugs' and came across piracetam. I ordered Nooracetam and have started trying it just the other day. My question is, is it safe for my son?

He's 10 yrs, 60 lbs. was diagnosed as having had a neonatal stroke as an infant, he was a preemie at 1# 12oz. He has some issues now such as dyslexia and ADD.

I would like to know if this is safe for him. is there a risk of having a stroke with this?

Thanks!
Chris

I recently put my 76 yr old father on Piracetam and he is doing great! He had a stroke 2 months ago and this is supposed to prevent him from having another stroke......from what I have read. That is my reason for putting him on Piracetam.
+Quote Post
Turi
post Dec 02, 2011, 09:26 PM
Post #64

Member No.: 33726

Can you Provide Proof that FDA is really auditing CerebralHealth?

+Quote Post
Teerayoot
post Dec 03, 2011, 10:29 PM
Post #65

Member No.: 33281

after i have read that warning ,
i never order from CerebralHealth again

and stop using any product from CerebralHealth ,ohh maybe i will return it.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Dec 04, 2011, 01:25 AM
Post #66

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 30, 2011, 10:08 PM) *

How do you find or make 1-2 or 1.5 or 2.5 grams of piracetam when piracetams are only sold in grams of 500, 800 and so on when they're not sold in 1.5 or 2.5 grams..??

Buying the powder instead of pills obviously (I didnīt notice your question at the time sorry) And if thatīs not an option well you can open a piracetam 800mg cap, drop half on a spoon and take it with a full cap=1.2g.
If someone wants to know i got it from CerebralHealth...No complains.
+Quote Post
2cr4zy4u
post Feb 15, 2012, 01:29 AM
Post #67

Member No.: 33984

QUOTE(Jakare @ Dec 04, 2011, 01:25 AM) *

QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 30, 2011, 10:08 PM) *

How do you find or make 1-2 or 1.5 or 2.5 grams of piracetam when piracetams are only sold in grams of 500, 800 and so on when they're not sold in 1.5 or 2.5 grams..??

Buying the powder instead of pills obviously (I didnīt notice your question at the time sorry) And if thatīs not an option well you can open a piracetam 800mg cap, drop half on a spoon and take it with a full cap=1.2g.
If someone wants to know i got it from CerebralHealth...No complains.

I certainly have heard great reviews about Smart Drugs for Thought Neuro Boost Piracetam and have purchased from them on several occasions. They were quick to ship it out and I received it within 2-3 business days from order. Smart Drugs for Thought also has a great Piracetam article page as well. I never had any problems with Cereb, but the taste became disgusting and unpleasant really quick (I would say within a month) Also if you receive headaches from taking the smart drug or nootropic, piracetam, you might want to consider stacking this with choline. Also the FDA banning piracetam and them watching companies like cereb is a big scam. They are all abundant in piracetam stocks and can be found on ebay and you can read more about piracetam and it's uses at Smart Drugs for Thought - What is Piracetam? page.
+Quote Post
Bokifide
post Mar 04, 2012, 07:18 PM
Post #68

Member No.: 34046

I'll have what he's having.

QUOTE(Isochroma @ Jun 25, 2010, 01:44 PM) *

It's been a while since I've posted here, so would like to give everyone an update on my progress with Piracetam, and also my experiences with its suppliers, namely the two who have provided the majority of orders: Smart Powders and Cerebral Health.

I started piracetam with my first order - which at the time due to lack of investigation was purchased for a rather high price on eBay - on July 10th, 2008.

When it arrived on the 20th I excitedly scooped up a heaping tablespoon and, stuffing it in my mouth drank the stuff down with a glass of water, while my friend seemed shocked that I'd eaten a whole four grams smile.gif I was at his place where the order had arrived.

At the forty minute mark as I prepared to leave, the effects were already becoming evident: visual clarity, mental clarity, and the magic feeling that all those characteristics of my younger years - I was 30 at the time - were beginning to reappear. I'd been struggling with a loss of ability to stay awake during the day despite good sleep, loss of mental clarity, low-quality sleep with decreased dreaming.

From that fateful day until today, I have maintained a high-dose piracetam regime with dosing at the four-hour mark for half that time, and the latter half dosing every three hours. Most won't require such high and frequent dosing, but I felt and do feel that it has its advantages for difficult cases like mine.

Within the first week of starting the daily mental tiredness that had become steadily worse for years was in full retreat, like some defeated enemy that waves the proverbial white flag of surrender. Looking out a window revealed landscapes that looked more like highly detailed paintings of very saturated colors and the kind of sharpness one would expect of a ten-megapixel digital camera compared to an old 16mm film unit.

Sleep became easier as the old insomnia decreased substantially, dreams became vivid once more, I awoke every single day to a freshness and clarity that was immediate rather than the old feeling that I hadn't obtained enough sleep - even after 10-12 hour sleeps.

It should be noted that I don't take alcohol or caffeine, and do take a range of vitamin and mineral supplements including fish oil. Before starting piracetam I'd also been taking four grams per day of fish oil - along with the other supplements - with only slight enhancement of dreaming.

After the first two months the last traces of old degeneracies had vanished completely, and only the clock told me when to hit the bed. After only seven to eight hours of sleep I was waking totally refreshed and ready for a day of computer work. One of the best effects on sleep was the new ability to shift my sleep cycle without paying the price of what's often called jet-lag.

All day I was and am able to think at a higher level than before, and the beautiful super-sharp saturated vision remains. No 'tolerance' or decreased effect has ever been noted.

Since then I have never experienced any side effect or withdrawal effect - several times due to shipping delays I was deprived of this miracle molecule, but never more than a week.

Soon I decided to try the other racetams, hoping they might have even better effects. So I ordered and tried aniracetam, oxiracetam and pramiracetam. Aniracetam proved to caused drowsiness and a kind of temporal missync between brain and body. Oxiracetam was sweet and had a slightly higher effect on visual color saturation and clarity, but was otherwise hard to distinguish from piracetam except for its ability to empty my wallet with high speed. Pramiracetam tasted like a million ants biting my tongue, and did have a slightly stronger effect than piracetam, providing a higher intellectual level with minimal side effects, but much higher price.

So I stuck with piracetam.

As for suppliers, besides various eBay sellers who I quickly abandoned due to their high prices, Smart Powders and Cerebral Health have been my main suppliers.

Unfortunately, a recent order from Smart Powders was intercepted by Canada Customs. Though legal for me to import, I was made to go through a veritable rat-maze of red-tape paperwork and telephonic back-and-forth to get the material released. The order was eventually released and I received it, but the stress and time to deal with the problem made me look for a supplier who wouldn't be a target for those great protectors of the populace from the evil of independent imports.

So I found Cerebral Health and since the first order from them, not a single one has vanished or been red-taped by Customs. So I continue to use their service, and of course the material quality is as perfect as it can be - though I have no gas chromatograph or HPLC to check purity. My brain says that all suppliers whose piracetam came through have been found to supply the correct chemical, though often with different crystal sizes.

For Canadians - and likely anyone who orders from outside the United States - it seems that Cerebral Health is likely to be the safest choice for a supplier. Their order record on my side indicates their reliability at 100%. In addition the proprietor of Smart Powders and his business attracts more attention from authorities due to its size and the way it is widely promoted. These factors are positive in the sense that they are what's advocated in Business 101, but in the case of a substance liable to border interception it seems that 'flying low' as Cerebral Health does prevents the authorities from blacklisting them. It also seems that international orders are less likely to be intercepted if sent by postal mail than private courier, at least to Canada. Cerebral Health sends by postal mail, Smart Powders by private courier. Both provide tracking, so the service quality is equal.

I'd recommend piracetam for anyone who wants to have a better-working brain, as a mechanic would recommend the best lubricant and highest-octane fuel for a car engine that will work cleanly and for its maximum lifetime. It's amazing how much guys spend on optimizing their cars with all the highest-quality fluids, best tweaks and regular maintenance, compared to how much is spent on making their brains truly healthy.

The most important factor that make us human and differentiates us from all other species on the planet is our brain. So we ought to do our best to protect it, upgrade it and keep it from the damages of abuse and time. Piracetam is the single cheapest, safest and most legal way to do so, by its actions of regrowing neural receptors, refluidizing cell membranes, enhancing metabolic efficiency and reducing platelet aggregation, which aids both cerebral microcirculation and prevents heart attacks.
+Quote Post
MindSupplementsGal
post Mar 06, 2012, 05:25 PM
Post #69

Member No.: 34053

QUOTE(Goddess @ Nov 02, 2009, 08:27 PM) *

Hello,
I am in the Bay Area and my health food store only has Nooracetam 800 mg capsules, I would like to try Piracetam, and am wondering what are the best brands and which stores have you been purchasing through?
thanks

Hi Goddess,

I buy Mind Boost at Mastermind Supplements and I love it. I take it every week. I also watch the Supplement Diva on you tube. I am totally into Mind supplements.
+Quote Post
ドラゴナRMT
post Mar 16, 2012, 08:00 PM
Post #70

Member No.: 34082

I’m still learning from you, as I’m improving myself. I absolutely liked reading all that is written on your

blog
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 04:53 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright Đ BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog