Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Check out for pain meds
undefinesick
post Sep 11, 2009, 08:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32349

I happened upon this site and find it handy for checking out new meds. I have chatted briefly with the director there to inquire more about it. I found out that this is face to face doctor visit and they used to deliver pain meds within 3 days. Has anyone tried phoneconsultaion dot com?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
hazen
post Oct 11, 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 32403

QUOTE(undefinesick @ Sep 11, 2009, 09:18 PM) *

I happened upon this site and find it handy for checking out new meds. I have chatted briefly with the director there to inquire more about it. I found out that this is face to face doctor visit and they used to deliver pain meds within 3 days. Has anyone tried phoneconsultaion dot com?

Hi udefinesick,
My aunt has been using online consultation for 1 month now,she's been doing fine now actually she still ordering refills just to complete the medication.The doctors there are compassionate,you can ask whatever your concern about your health.
+Quote Post
Phi
post Oct 12, 2009, 10:15 AM
Post #3

God

Member No.: 25755

awesome!
maybe we can all learn how to manipulate laws in order to take an easy way out.
pain medication is definitely helpful to those of us who are severely hindered in day-to-day life...but the sacrifices of pain relief compared to the complexity of dependency issues are imo equivalent (especially when you're definitely high)

for those who are seeking fun...pay attention.
for those who are seeking relief...imo its best to seek alternatives to pain medication.

pain medication leads to insanity; and if u care for me to explain it, ill be willing to prove it
+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Oct 14, 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #4

God

From: Markham (Thornhill), part of the greater Toronto area, the GTA, just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Member No.: 4838

QUOTE(Phi @ Oct 12, 2009, 10:15 AM) *

... pain medication leads to insanity; and if u care for me to explain it, ill be willing to prove it

No pain? And we go insane?
Interesting! Now please explain.
To hear your views, is what I choose.
I wait and listen for your news.
Meanwhile, I've naught but ignorance to lose.
Will we go crazy? Now be specific!
To lose the mind would be horrific.
+Quote Post
Phi
post Oct 15, 2009, 04:11 AM
Post #5

God

nice one.

its just that reliance on pain medication leads to just more reliance on pain medication. if ur meds stop working, up the dose...or choose others...or combine them....then itll stop working again....run out...have more pain....need the meds more....then start over.

now there are plenty of reasons why people need their pain medication in order to function daily...and its definitely hard to weigh between debilitating pain or eventual reliance on a med.

my own father revolves his life on pain and medication. he's absolutely miserable without his medication...and the effects are so short lived now, he's especially worse when its done. he exhibits the effects of opiate withdrawal at least once a day, and runs out of his medication early, consistently. Toward parts of the month, neighbors...friends...and especially family thinks he's nuts as he displays classic long-term withdrawl symptoms because he can't get a hold of the meds that are supposed to help him. I don't know if there's a better position to put him in, probably because he can't afford a better alternative...but I do know that he lives the life of a junkie, and it's sad to see my own father a slave to addiction
+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Oct 15, 2009, 03:17 PM
Post #6

God

From: Markham (Thornhill), part of the greater Toronto area, the GTA, just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada

QUOTE(Phi @ Oct 15, 2009, 04:11 AM) *
nice one.

its just that reliance on pain medication leads to just more reliance on pain medication. if ur meds stop working, up the dose...or choose others...or combine them....then itll stop working again....run out...have more pain....need the meds more....then start over. ...

my own father revolves his life on pain and medication. he's absolutely miserable without his medication...

THE GOLDEN RULE ABOUT LOVE--IN ORDINARY CLOTHES.
Respect and do for others as you expect them to respect and do for you.
=================================
Phi, with the above in mind, if you and all involved wish, feel free to send me a PM about the following: pneumatism--that is, spiritual-based self-hypnotism, which I believe could be of help to you and your father in dealing with all kinds of pain.

FREE OF CHARGE, TO MY FRIENDS AT BRAINMETA
==========================================
Pneumatism is so simple that it can be taught, to anyone requesting it, even over the phone. Feel free to get in touch.

+Quote Post
Phi
post Oct 15, 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #7

God

thank you, but I'm not in contact with my father...he went loony and cut ties with the entire family...i don't know how to even get a hold of him
+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Oct 16, 2009, 01:41 PM
Post #8

God

QUOTE(Phi @ Oct 15, 2009, 04:15 PM) *
thank you, but I'm not in contact with my father...he went loony and cut ties with the entire family...i don't know how to even get a hold of him
Interesting reponse, Phi. Perhaps we need to start a new thread to discuss what all is involved.

For example, you said: He (your father) went loony. Why do we use this word when we really mean 'crazy' or 'insane'?

Did your father go loony? Or did he become a victim of iatrogenic "medicine"--a druggie caused by what he was prescribed to take?

Beware, many of our mental and physical diseases are aptly described as iatrogenic ones.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS: Medicine is not quite the science some medicos claims it is, yet! Much of it is still an art.

And that's OK--as long as we realize it.
+Quote Post
Ammy
post Jan 12, 2010, 10:38 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 32578

Better you can prefer otc medications and get the otc medications and supplements at very affordable price now.
+Quote Post
Phi
post Jan 13, 2010, 03:07 AM
Post #10

God

i was shootin for the iatrogenic part.

what otc medication would u be referring to?
+Quote Post
mariareese
post Oct 14, 2014, 03:54 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 37379

No, I did not use it, and do not need to use because its useless ..
+Quote Post
stephenrobin
post Oct 31, 2014, 01:30 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 37402

These treatments are increasing in popularity as they are very affordable. Panchakarma or detoxification treatment is among the best treatments. There are also rejuvenation treatments for stress related disorders.
+Quote Post
stephenrobin
post Nov 07, 2014, 04:44 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 37402

I used to have sever back pain and i got medicine through online pharmacy and i am fine now so you too check up medicines through oniline pharmacy.

Tadalafil Super Active
+Quote Post
zoom1234
post Nov 23, 2014, 09:01 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 37456

I am just curious to know what kind of pain meds there are, starting from ibuprophin or asprin and ending with vicodin or percaset. Most of the online pharmacies that do not require a legitimate prescription from.The major pharmacy companies that do sell online require a prescription and faxes the prescription to them. These prescriptions take a few days to fill, but may be less expensive than a local pharmacy. You could talk to a local pharmacist,because they may have some strong medications behind the counter that only require the patient to sign for them.

buy pain pills online
+Quote Post
lauder
post Dec 01, 2014, 02:28 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 37466

There are not many chances to find trusted vendor for pain meds now a days since they are unavailable for export from India, please let me know if I'm wrong?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 09:38 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles