BrainMeta'                 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thieves of Time, consciousness = truth, Sort of Apocalyptic reasoning, er.....
Olive Farmer
post Aug 08, 2009, 12:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32295

There is an intensely frustrating experience happening to me at the moment - and the same feeling of frustration is probably happening to you.
You reach a certain point of understanding about the way the world is currently ordered, you look at the violence and sickness, the hunger and death and you think to yourself: How is it that so few people understand this wickedness?
Why are they so apathetic?
If you are like me, you silently scream.
We should, of course, be standing on the rooftops hollering as loud as we can. In a way, this is what this blog is.....me hollering. (Where I live, if I hollered from the rooftops no-one would understand a word I was hollering).
Once you become aware of the truth you see more and more each day the arcane manipulations of our global puppeteers, the criminality and theft on a grand scale of the world's riches, the cold blooded genocidal murder, the control of mind and the supression of the soul within what I call the "body-mind", the snivelling coward and bully that acts as the preserver of the soul but also currently its jailer.
They are also the thieves of Time. Every person that works to pay the interest on debts to them, every person that works to pay taxes that go to "bank bailouts" and to service national debts owed to them via their stranglehold over the world's "national" and international banks, is working harder so to do. That Time spent working to service debt is Time given, unwittingly, to them. Labour given in exchange for thin air. Governments connive in this theft of time, time that could be spent with family or friends or in good and much needed works in our communities or further afield. Even simply standing and staring.
"Oh what a world if, full of care, we have not Time to stand and stare."
This grand larceny of Time in the first world nations creates a schism in many families, especially where both parents are striving to pay this fictional debt, debt created by the flick of a pen in a fictional account from fictional "money" that only exists in a computer. How many broken families can track their failure back to overwork, no time together, financial worry and its commonest causality, debt? Of course, this suits the agenda of the global devils very well. It robs us of one of the fundamental building blocks of a safe, secure and happy society.
It robs us of unity.
It robs us of dignity.
It makes slaves of us.
The ability to see the truth about the world has emerged only in the last few years as a global phenomenon. The advent of the internet and the prevalence of English has served to make possible what was hitherto impossible; to break the stranglehold of the scum on the world's supply of information. They recognise this battleground exists and have done so probably longer than most people realise. They have always tried to anticipate opposition movements and usually lead them, rewarding their false quislings later as the opposition enters the mainstream. Check out the recent careers of green activists from the eighties. Establishment to a man or woman, plaudits and power, handsomely paid jobs in the global warming tax scam businesses and so on ad nauseam. Wretched beings.
Think of Obama.....think of the many "conspiracy" sites with high profile figureheads and wonder; are we are being conned again? Probably.
There are thousands of "conspiracy" sites out there, and millions of comments on forums. The global money masters are attacking this source of truth in two ways: they secretly fund sites that appear to be "anti" the "NWO" or "Global Elite" but guide opinion subtly, often heaping discredit on the site through the comments areas and forums, pushing enlightened truth seekers away. The virulent anti jew sentiments expressed on many sites, the targeting of the jews as the global elite is a part of this game. The elite have a long history of putting jews into uncomfortably hot places and arousing fear of and hatred for this part of the global family. The entirity of the history of Israel is the history of a people being set up by the elite for yet another almighty reckoning. My guess is that it will begin in early September 2009, but then or later begin it will.
The encouraging thing is numbers. If we estimate that there are two hundred thousand aware people in the world there must be two hundred million that are getting there, two billion understanding something and thinking about it, even more as mad as hell but with no idea, yet, as to why. Many are distracted, many lose their way, many turn the truth into an excuse for anger, letting the body-mind "I" respond to the information, not digging deeper for their true soul.
Not understanding that their false-reality programming has placed these false reactions at the forefront of their psyche.
The pioneers that gain the critical faculty that comes from fuller understanding are now edging further into the unfathomable truth, seeking out the pieces of this unfinished jigsaw, tackling the hardest parts, the blue sky at the edges. Soon, the picture will emerge fully, there for all to see who wish to look. It will not be a pretty picture, and it is now and will more so cause a reaction that will soon become unstoppable.
Spread the Truth. Reach out to the unknowing. We face enormous trials that will test us and the larger our host the more easily will we shrug off this parasite and "Start Again".
The freeing of humanity from the prison consciousness inflicted upon us will usher in a brave new world of enhanced enlightenment, where every paradigm is altered, where love becomes the basis of all human transaction. We will evolve......
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Aug 08, 2009, 08:24 AM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(Olive Farmer @ Aug 08, 2009, 08:10 AM) *

We will evolve......

If you stop making everything on the outside of you separate from you, and you find Unity in Chaos. Only then does order become evident in Chaos.
+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Aug 08, 2009, 01:37 PM
Post #3

God

From: Markham (Thornhill), part of the greater Toronto area, the GTA, just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Member No.: 4838

OF, you write"...The freeing of humanity from the prison consciousness inflicted upon us will usher in a brave new world of enhanced enlightenment, where every paradigm is altered, where love becomes the basis of all human transaction. We will evolve ..."

OF, thanks for your rant. Now let us hear some solutions>

BTW, do you equate "prison consciousness" with ego?

+Quote Post
Olive Farmer
post Aug 17, 2009, 04:07 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Aug 09, 2009, 12:37 AM) *

OF, you write"...The freeing of humanity from the prison consciousness inflicted upon us will usher in a brave new world of enhanced enlightenment, where every paradigm is altered, where love becomes the basis of all human transaction. We will evolve ..."

OF, thanks for your rant. Now let us hear some solutions>

BTW, do you equate "prison consciousness" with ego?

Thankyou for your comments.
I hope it's not a rant, but I am concerned that humanity makes the right choices now.
I discuss many solutions here at:
(My blog which is olivefarmercrete but they won't let me post an address)
And in addition make fuller the arguments that have led me to the conclusion that we are careering towards a change in the accepted paradigms in many areas.
I call the "Ego" the "body-mind" or prison consciousness because I try to draw distinction between the human light that exists in the eyes of a baby and the trapped and overprotective being that takes control as a simulacrum of the soul within, if you get me!
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Aug 18, 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #5

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(Olive Farmer @ Aug 08, 2009, 12:10 AM) *

The freeing of humanity from the prison consciousness inflicted upon us will usher in a brave new world of enhanced enlightenment, where every paradigm is altered, where love becomes the basis of all human transaction. We will evolve......

Hi, and welcome. And how do you see this process of transition ocurring?
+Quote Post
Olive Farmer
post Aug 19, 2009, 11:51 AM
Post #6

I just feel it instinctively.
I also have an idea that there is no accident in the confluence of prophecy indicating major change sometime in the next three years.
I guess in addition I see such changes written in the last few years crop circles in Wiltshire.
I wonder too about the evidence that those that run the world are about to put us through very interesting times and ponder why?
Now I can be discarded as a nut......!
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Aug 19, 2009, 01:16 PM
Post #7

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(Olive Farmer @ Aug 19, 2009, 07:51 PM) *

I just feel it instinctively.

Now I can be discarded as a nut......!

Sometimes you feel like a nut...some times you don't..................
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Aug 23, 2009, 12:53 AM
Post #8

God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 956

Olive Farmer, you need to take responsibility for your life and stop blaming your woes on "those who run the world" and global puppeteers. Seriously. You are your own maker.
+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Aug 26, 2009, 01:54 PM
Post #9

God

From: Markham (Thornhill), part of the greater Toronto area, the GTA, just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Member No.: 4838

L_D, you tell Olive: "Seriously. You are your own maker."

Perhaps we need a thread on miracles.

Miracles. What Are Miracles? Have You Experienced Any? Tell Us Your Experiences With Them

From the dictionary.com

noun,

1. an effect or extraordinary event in the physical world that surpasses all known human or natural powers and is ascribed to a supernatural cause.
2. such an effect or event manifesting or considered as a work of God.
3. a wonder; marvel.
4. a wonderful or surpassing example of some quality: a miracle of modern acoustics.
5. miracle play.

Origin:
112575; ME miracle, miracul (< OF miracle) < L mīrāculum, equiv. to mīrā(rī) to wonder at + -culum

Word Origin & History

miracle, noun,

1137, from O.Fr. miracle, from L. miraculum "object of wonder"

First record of miraculous is from 1502.

====================

A COURSE IN MIRACLES (ACIM)

====================

Yes, there is a web site for ACIM. It is http://www.acim.org/

You will also find a good summary of ACIM at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Course_in_Miracles.

My copy of the book--that is, the combined volume of A COURSE IN MIRACLES--is dated April, 1986. That winter and spring, a group of us spent Sunday evening going through the book with a teacher, a Bill Naseby.

What I learned from this course was not unlike what I already learned from reading SCIENCE OF MIND and the others writing of Ernest Holmes. All seem to say: There is only one reality, God--what I call G0D-- and we have a choice: to reject or affirm this oneness and reality. Rejection is the way of pain and suffering; acceptance is the way to miraculous living.

With this in mind, Olive, and others, may I be so bold as ask you to take a look at the following story. It is part of a blog I have going at www.wondercafe.ca
======================================================
'TWAS ON A FRIDAY EVENING THIS "MIRACLE" HAPPENED
================
'Twas a Friday evening about 5 PM., when the phone rang. I was in the process of getting ready to take the family out to dinner--barring emergencies, a weekly habit.

The voice on the other end of the line was that of a young teenager who seemed very upset. When I said, hello, I could sense the desperation in her voice.

When she told me who she was, I recognized her as a church member who came fairly regularly, and had also taken the lectures on pneumatology, which I gave as a regular part of my teaching ministry. Her mother came, once in awhile, with the daughter's two-year old brother. The father never came. The family lived in a rented house. Obviously not well off, they lived near, if not below, the poverty line.

"Rev. King, I am calling from a pay phone, not far from where we have lived, 'till now." she said, "Dad has been without work for the last while and we got so far behind in our rent we have been evicted. We have no money, and I have no idea even where we will stay tonight. Can you help us? I feel so ashamed ... having to ask this."

In response, I told her: "Let me pause for a moment to gather my thoughts ... "

Then I went on: "I have a solution in mind, but before I tell you what it is, may I ask if you remember what we talked about in the pneumatology classes--about finding answers to the problems life often throws at us?"

"Yes!" she said, "You told us that God, is Spirit, not a he, or a human-like being. And I think you said that by connecting with, or tuning into Spirit we are led to the source of all wisdom and power. When we take action and do thiswe can find solutions to all life problems; we can open ourselves to receive the answers we need, and if we actively pursued matters, not just by asking, but by using our imaginations we can visualize the answers coming to us, somehow--sometimes through others, maybe. The answers needed are there for us to find..." She paused for a moment and, obviously in tears, added: "This is why I called you. Will you speak to mother and dad?"

After she told me that she was more than willing to use her imagination to get things started I asked. "Is your mother nearby?" When she responded "yes!" I said, "let me speak to her now for a minute or two. I want get her in on the whole process."

My chat with the youth's mothers was also a very positive one and she also agreed to use her imagination in the same way agreed on by her daughter. Then I asked: "What about your husband? ... May I talk with him? There more involved, the better."

The mother apologized and said: "He is not at all religious. He is very cynical about churches and he may not even want to speak with a minister, for fear you will preach to him. They are just businesses, he says, and only interested in people with money."

"Perhaps, he is right. Some churches are nothing more than clubs, museums for self-righteous saints--so heavenly minded that they are little earthly good. He may have had a bad experience with one. Never the less, let me have a word with him." I said.

It took a minute or so, but they were able to get him to come to the phone.

"Hello! This Jack" He did not sound all that happy. "I just finished putting the last few items we own on the truck I have....which I may have to sell" he said.

Briefly, and doing my best not to preach at him, I went over the conversation I had had with his wife and daughter. I asked him to tell me what he thought of religion. He was very open about his attitude and was a bit embarrassed that his daughter had called me. Then I asked him if he was willing to join in the meditative process with his daughter and wife.

He responded: "I would feel like a hypocrite praying only now that I am in trouble ..."
I said, "That's understandable. But I am not asking you to pray to, or beg from, a god ..." I said, I am asking you to use your reason and your imagination." I sensed that he was surprised and relieved by this comment. He became more open.

Then it came to me to use the following approach. I asked him: "Now that you need work and a place to stay, how do you feel about using tools like telephones, radios, computers and the like to help people find jobs, places to live, etc. , all the tools available to modern media? "

"Of course! I believe in using ones common sense" he said.

I continued, "For example, right now, your daughter used the phone to phone me, right? And she was not afraid to say what was needed..."

When he acknowledged the rationale of this approach I asked him if, on his truck, he had mattresses, bedding and blankets and enough of other things to make do for the week-end--I explained that social services are closed until Monday--He responded,

"Yes, we do ..."

I said, "Good! Be at the church parking lot--it is not far from you--in about 30 or 40 minutes from now. Here is my plan: I will let you into the church building. Another denomination, Seventh Adventists, rents the sanctuary and offices on Saturday, but upstairs, out of the way, there is a comfortable room, or two, and there is a kitchen where you can prepare food.

"Get a good night's rest and I will talk to you and your family tomorrow and Sunday. Then we will make plans as to what we need to say to social services on Monday about their shelter program.

Then I said: "Jack, you say you do not believe in a god up there who hears and answers prayers as a kind of celestial Santa Claus, but you do believe in computers which, if we know how to search, gives us information, agreed?"

"Yes!" he said.

"OK then" I said, "meanwhile, here is what I want you to do: Take five minutes and think of what I call G0D. I do not use the proper noun God."

Then I gave him my usual mini talk on G0D as all that is good, orderly and desirable--as being like a very powerful computer with a search engine program with which one can have a wireless connection via the mind and imagination. The I asked, "If that computer has all the information needed for us to find, would it not be foolish for us not to use it?"

He agreed.

I told him, "Now visualize, and imagine, that you are using this search engine to find a job and an affordable place to rent--no pleading with, or begging from, a god out there, OK? Then leave it at that and I'll see you shortly, as arranged."

AFTER THIS THINGS CAME INTO PLACE SO FAST ACTION THAT EVEN I WAS AMAZED.
============================================
About one half hour later, just as I was getting my keys to the car and go to the church, the phone ran.

"Rev, King, Jack here. Am I glad I got you before you left your house. I joined my wife and daughter and we did as you suggested. That imaginary computer/search-engine exercise did the trick. I was amazed with the results. And so fast! You do not need to come to the church tonight.

"Shortly after I stopped the exercise, which took less than a minute, I remembered a fellow truck driver who I had met, more than once, at a truck stop west of here, near London, Ontario, over a year ago. That was over a year ago. Several times I wondered if he had changed jobs. Then I opened my wallet and found the note. On it was his name, his phone number and the short message: I am planning to go into my own trucking business. If you ever need a job, give me a call.

"I had no idea where he was when I called tonight, but I answered the phone. He sounded really glad to hear from me. Then, with an apology, I explained to him what led me to make the call. I told him the whole story of what was going on with me and my family..

"His response really amazed me." He said:

"Since we met last I have struck it real lucky. I now own three trucks. You called me at precisely the right time. One of my drivers is retiring from the business and I need a driver. Come on out. The wife and I have no children, yet. We live in an old farm house which we just renovated, and which is about an hour and twenty minutes north west of Toronto.

"There is plenty of room for you, your wife and two children. Thank that daughter of yours. Her call to that church has brought us both together in a time of mutual need. If your as good a man as I think you are, Jack, maybe, the good Lord willing, we can make this business grow.

Anyway, we'll soon find out. Come and let's talk things over."

"Rev, thanks for the help. I think I have enough gas to make the trip."

========

There are numerous such miracle-like stories out there. I have others that I plan to tell. Feel free to share any which you may have.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 11:13 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog