BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

23 Pages V « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What God is is a Title? Then who is God?
PJS
post Oct 19, 2011, 07:30 PM
Post #241

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 5507

I am not in a contest with you over who is right or wrong. You do not seem to grasp that the bible has been preserved to this very day. It says things and is promoted as God's Word worldwide.

It doesn't matter if it is the JW bible or the King James version the story of Adam and Eve is presented in humanity that they disobeyed God and has been read by millions of people.

Using the same evidence (the bible) information has been discovered that proves they were not guilty as millions of people have been lead to believe.

I keep repeating "Who is God" because Genesis 1:28-29 is the source of the new findings from the bible that speaks for itself with the information that i have presented.

It matters to people who are familiar with what the bible is saying about the Garden of Eden.

Really it is a bible question. I hope that you understand.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 19, 2011, 08:40 PM
Post #242

Overlord

Member No.: 33583

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 20, 2011, 01:11 AM) *

So who is God? Son the savior or a rested and balanced life restorer Jehovah God? Or Both?

Do you exclude other choices?
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 19, 2011, 08:59 PM
Post #243

Awakening

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 19, 2011, 08:40 PM) *

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 20, 2011, 01:11 AM) *

So who is God? Son the savior or a rested and balanced life restorer Jehovah God? Or Both?

Do you exclude other choices?

No. But can you locate who these optional choices for "G"ods are in the Bible?

Money talks but it didn't give the blessing mentioned in Genesis because it is not alive. And anyway the narrative again states that the blessing including the new command about fruit trees "came to be so" and later God said that everything was "very good".

So why did Jehovah put Adam and Eve to death?

+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 19, 2011, 09:13 PM
Post #244

Overlord

Now related with the Bible Story of Genesis.

We know that it is a text created by unknown jewish authors. Presumably it is a text the God of the Bible allowed to be given to humanity. At least it is officially issued chronicle for mass presentation.

It is not a secret that priests in many religions who passed some certain initiation

(i) have ability to talk with spirits and with certain beings which present themselves as their Gods / (a) the voices of the beings sometimes are sounding in their head, (b ) with closed eyes they see colorful images talking with them, etc /,

ii) in special buildings being build following some rules of the Golden Proportions /sacred geometry/ under low illumination the mentioned priests during the ceremonies under influence of some 'holy' drugs can see some colorful images of some Gods emerging in the air and talking to them /like Wizard from the country Oz was talking with visitors taking different shapes/,

iii) portal gates from other dimensions are opening over the bodies of the mentioned high priest(s) and the astral creature(s) /e.g. like bird like dragon/ materializes for further activities with the cult members etc, sometimes eating them as legends tell).

It is not a great secret that those priests practice astral trips and the rest of the world religious "mythologies" are reflections of their astral tripping experiences put on paper or are texts dictated to them by voices talking to them or they are written when the bodies of the priests were partially under control of one of those beings.

So things concerning those biblical texts and messages should not be analyzed on indoctrinated or on baby level or get mixed with gnostic concepts leading astray instead conducting clear and reasonable consideration of the issue.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 19, 2011, 09:29 PM
Post #245

Overlord

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 20, 2011, 07:59 AM) *

So why did Jehovah put Adam and Eve to death?

Truly speaking I do not remember why, I mean I do not remember what exactly happened.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 19, 2011, 09:40 PM
Post #246

Awakening

As far as I know Moses wrote the book of Genesis.

If it is to be admitted that there are spiritual voices and visions then why not the allowance for God's Holy Spirit?

You assume that it was the result of voices that inspired someone to write Genesis when the bible testifies that its writers had Holy Spirit.

In any event God can really remain nameless in Genesis 1:28-29 because we know that the Most High over all the earth decided to sentence the couple to death. My father and mother are not alive today and neither are alot of other peoples' parents including Adam and Eve. My mother and father were real people too.

According to the bible we have been robbed no matter who wrote it. Genesis 1:28-29. Who is God? And why did Jehovah kill the first couple.?.

+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 19, 2011, 09:48 PM
Post #247

Overlord

The questions are interesting indeed Mr. Spenser.

When I will remember what really happened at those times I will let you know.

I am really very sorry that I do not remember what really happened at those days and I do not have opportunities at present to research the issue.

Thank you for interesting discussion.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 19, 2011, 09:52 PM
Post #248

Awakening

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 19, 2011, 09:48 PM) *

The questions are interesting indeed Mr. Spenser.

When I will remember what really happened at those times I will let you know.

I am really very sorry that I do not remember what really happened at those days and I do not have opportunities at present to research the issue.

Thank you for interesting discussion.

Many persons have memory failure, try not to worry about it.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 19, 2011, 09:54 PM
Post #249

Overlord

QUOTE(Enki @ Jun 21, 2009, 09:06 PM) *

What a pity that God himself do not use internet to clarify those shaggy matters personally, is not it?

Yes, indeed, indeed.

But, I think what I mentioned over issues concerning specific interpretation of word "money" reflected in the post #230 of this topic requires serious scientific research.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 19, 2011, 09:58 PM
Post #250

Awakening

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 19, 2011, 09:54 PM) *

What a pity that God himself do not use internet to clarify those shaggy matters personally, is not it?

Yes, indeed, indeed.

But, I think what I mentioned over issues concerning specific interpretation of word "money" reflected in the post #230 of this topic requires serious scientific research.

The bible does talk about the injustices of the sales goods. Perhaps it will tie into your studies.

At least I see that you are not claiming to be God. You use the internet as well.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 20, 2011, 07:00 AM
Post #251

Awakening

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 19, 2011, 09:58 PM) *

Yes, indeed, indeed.

The bible does talk about the injustices of the sales goods. Perhaps it will tie into your studies.

At least I see that you are not claiming to be God. You use the internet as well.

Ezekiel chapter 28 speaks of the King of Tyre who was created well and lived as an anointed cherub and whose injustices of the sales goods went back to Eden quite possibly.

Still if this person was God and gave the blessing, the narrative says that the blessing came to be so before the 7th day of rest when the serpent spoke to the woman. If this one had taken the seat of God by blessing the couple and tried to further his aim of dominating Jehovah by speaking to the woman as a serpent later then the narrative of the one who wrote the bible says that the new command about the fruit trees came to be so in the 6th day. So the new command was accepted and the couple were still allowed to eat from the once forbidden tree because again the narrative witnesses that the tree was good for food.

The name of the King that lived as an anointing cherub in Eden that profaned his sanctuaries is not revealed by the Author of the bible.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 20, 2011, 07:41 AM
Post #252

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 20, 2011, 03:30 AM) *

I am not in a contest with you over who is right or wrong. You do not seem to grasp that the bible has been preserved to this very day. It says things and is promoted as God's Word worldwide.

You seem to present, that an illusion preserved and passed down thru generations of history becomes something other than an illusion.

It doesn't matter if it is the JW bible or the King James version the story of Adam and Eve is presented in humanity that they disobeyed God and has been read by millions of people.

And as long as a story is preserved (even if it is distorted) it should carry weight?

Using the same evidence (the bible) information has been discovered that proves they were not guilty as millions of people have been lead to believe.

Or that their crime/choice was not against a God with human emotional baggage, and the Tree of knowledge is something yet to be re-cognized.

I keep repeating "Who is God" because Genesis 1:28-29 is the source of the new findings from the bible that speaks for itself with the information that i have presented.

And you seek an answer to a question that needs to come from a greater experience of God than the one you currently have.

It matters to people who are familiar with what the bible is saying about the Garden of Eden.

And it matters to a little girl what Barbie is doing with Ken.... or visa versa.. dry.gif

Really it is a bible question. I hope that you understand.

And Barbie is a little girls reality as is the Bible most often a religionists reality bound by fear and superstition. Knowledge of the science the man spoke of which became scripture should be explored thru all sources and not just the many versions or interpretations of a single mans teachings called the Bible that were translated and given meaning, and then written by what you call imperfect men.

Take any subject. Write a paragraph about the subject and pass it on verbally thru different cultures and levels of thought and experience and it no longer resembles the words that were originally written.
This is what happened in the period of time when the master instructed the student, and when the student gave words to the authors or scribes that compiled information that would later become the bible.
Then there were translations into other languages where words for one thought are not in the languages that were written and so the translators took their liberties with the original words without having their own experience of God and what was said by the master himself.
In the fourth century the bible was again rewritten to take subjects like immortality in life and reincarnation out of the picture so that man wouldn't get any ideas of taking judgment out of their lives on their own without looking to the church as the authority over how life should be lived. This allowed the church to direct humanity at their will and to dictate what God said or says insisting that only a few might know the voice of God or the true meaning of scripture. To this day every preacher at the pulpit subscribes to a personal meaning of Gods word thru what they call the true authority, a book, written by imperfect men, translated by imperfect understandings and democratically preserved to take all power of cognition from the common man and give it to the authority outside of ones self. This is not what Jesus taught, nor what he had in mind.
Man has taken his ignorance and made it God's law, the very thing that Jesus countered in his teachings and argued as incompetence and arrogance when he confronted the Pharisees and Sadducees.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 20, 2011, 08:22 AM
Post #253

Awakening

This is why many writers of the bible were used by aid of the Holy Spirit.

There were no churches when what is known as the scriptures were individually collected considering the original manuscripts for example.

They lived over many years variance. They could not form a counsel and plan the outcome of the bible written in harmony with man's history. They just could not see ahead. Daniel wanted to know the outcome of his prophesy but God would not tell him.

So like any good book it must have a theme and a plot. The plot is that evil will be done away with. The theme is that it will be done by means of God's kingdom. Unless one is aware of these things they cannot read or understand the bible very well.

Anything that teaches that evil will continue long into the future is in error and not brought into the bible cannon. The bible is complete and is prepared for those who live in the last days of the conclusion of the system of things.

Christ died unjustly as a criminal on a stake between two criminals. That is evil. Do you not think that Christ will be justified by the removal of evil as the King of God's kingdom.?. This is a positive message from the bible.

The good newss of God's kingdom will be preached first and then the end will come. Matt. 24:14.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 20, 2011, 01:21 PM
Post #254

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 20, 2011, 04:22 PM) *

This is why many writers of the bible were used by aid of the Holy Spirit.

Unfortunately there is no reality in this statement, since rewrites do not constitute a steadfast spirit but rather one that is opinionated, unable to translate from language to language, and one that edits according to the need to manipulate and control the masses.

There were no churches when what is known as the scriptures were individually collected considering the original manuscripts for example.

Not officially, but Peter was hard at work with groups of believers organizing the word...

They lived over many years variance. They could not form a counsel and plan the outcome of the bible written in harmony with man's history. They just could not see ahead. Daniel wanted to know the outcome of his prophesy but God would not tell him.

God is not heard by those who do not have a relationship with God already.

So like any good book it must have a theme and a plot. The plot is that evil will be done away with. The theme is that it will be done by means of God's kingdom. Unless one is aware of these things they cannot read or understand the bible very well.

Gods will does not have a theme or a plot, that was what the bible did to God.

Anything that teaches that evil will continue long into the future is in error and not brought into the bible cannon. The bible is complete and is prepared for those who live in the last days of the conclusion of the system of things.

The bible was prepared unconsciously to do great injustices to the teachings of Jesus.

Christ died unjustly as a criminal on a stake between two criminals. That is evil. Do you not think that Christ will be justified by the removal of evil as the King of God's kingdom.?. This is a positive message from the bible.

God, if he had a plan by giving his son in sacrifice did not do so to gain justice from evil. That is superstitious nonsense. With all of the stories of miracles and Jesus' ability to move thru space and time doesn't it seem ridiculous that he couldn't escape the crucifixion? it would appear that he was crucified by the hand of God and that would not be evil but instead divine intervention.

The good newss of God's kingdom will be preached first and then the end will come. Matt. 24:14.

The reality of enlightenment has always been that when one wakes up from the slumber of ignorance so does come the end of ignorance. Throughout history is the testimony to the reality of what the teachings of Jesus meant and those who have accomplished what Jesus has. Religion ignores this for the control it needs to maintain the institution of religion.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 20, 2011, 01:33 PM
Post #255

Awakening

Obviously I did not write the bible. It was finished before me.

I am asked to believe that Adam and Eve sinned. But now after reading in the bible I cannot.

The bible is the book that I am talking about. If it was compiled by mere men of certain religions to gain control over people then let them answer who is God found at Genesis 1:28-29.

Who would like to defend the bible teaching that Adam and Eve sinned in the light of Genesis 1:28-29 by responding here in this discussion?
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 21, 2011, 09:17 PM
Post #256

Overlord

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 20, 2011, 08:58 AM) *

Yes, indeed, indeed.

Thank you for your advice aimed to facilitate my potential research topic.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 21, 2011, 09:43 PM
Post #257

Overlord

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 21, 2011, 12:33 AM) *

The bible is the book that I am talking about. If it was compiled by mere men of certain religions to gain control over people then let them answer who is God found at Genesis 1:28-29.

Who would like to defend the bible teaching that Adam and Eve sinned in the light of Genesis 1:28-29 by responding here in this discussion?

Let me to remind to all the one of the meanings of word "blessing": generally under word blessing we understand "spiritual redemption" - liberation from sin: an element of salvation to express deliverance from sin.

According to the Bible, if I am not mistaken, Adam and Eve violated the rules after the blessing statement Genesis 1:28-29, not before. So first God blessed them and then, when they violated the rules Mr. Yevhovay punished them Genesis 3:14-32. In my version of the Bible the one who blessed is named God and one who punished is named Mr. Yevhovay, but Genesis 2:4 in my version of the Bible states that things were created by God Yevhovay so under word God we should understand Mr. Yevhovay, is not it?

From legal point of view there is no contradiction if we follow just the text.

Btw, please note when Mr. Yevhovay talks with the snake it is Genesis 3:14 and as you can note this number is the same as Number Pi: 3.14, this interesting coincidence Mr. Spenser significantly underlines specific message of those words.

Certainly you can object severity of the punishment, but in my view the entire Genesis contains message and knowledge of quite specific kind which still should be scientifically researched.

What is the most interesting in my view is Genesis 3:22 where Mr. Yevhovay expresses FEAR (to non-clarified companions) that Adam shall eat from some other tree and shall live eternally and so because of that Mr. Yevhovay expelled Adam from the Garden; please also note that the number 3:22 is a very important element, an element probably more important than 3:14 described above. The reasoning (and the moral engulfing that reasoning) expressed in Genesis 3:22 is rather Vampiric in its nature (sorry for using that specific terminology), I should say. Certainly that creates many questions, in particularly: WHO IS WHO in true.

Maybe one day mankind shall come to understanding of this specific secret and the numerical coincidences that entwine its flow in the human history.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 21, 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #258

Awakening

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 21, 2011, 09:43 PM) *

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 21, 2011, 12:33 AM) *

Let me to remind to all the one of the meanings of word "blessing": generally under word blessing we understand "spiritual redemption" - liberation from sin: an element of salvation to express deliverance from sin.

According to the Bible, if I am not mistaken, Adam and Eve violated the rules after the blessing statement Genesis 1:28-29, not before. So first God blessed them and then, when they violated the rules Mr. Yevhovay punished them Genesis 3:14-32. In my version of the Bible the one who blessed is named God and one who punished is named Mr. Yevhovay, but Genesis 2:4 in my version of the Bible states that things were created by God Yevhovay so under word God we should understand Mr. Yevhovay, is not it?

From legal point of view there is no contradiction if we follow just the text.

Btw, please note when Mr. Yevhovay talks with the snake it is Genesis 3:14 and as you can note this number is the same as Number Pi: 3.14, this interesting coincidence Mr. Spenser significantly underlines specific message of those words.

Certainly you can object severity of the punishment, but in my view the entire Genesis contains message and knowledge of quite specific kind which still should be scientifically researched.

What is the most interesting in my view is Genesis 3:22 where Mr. Yevhovay expresses FEAR (to non-clarified companions) that Adam shall eat from some other tree and shall live eternally and so because of that Mr. Yevhovay expelled Adam from the Garden; please also note that the number 3:22 is a very important element, an element probably more important than 3:14 described above.

Maybe one day mankind shall come to understanding of this specific secret and the numerical coincidences that concoct its flow.

Genesis 3:6 shows that the tree was good for food. The woman noticed that first before she considered eating it. So eating it did not reveal that the fruit was good for food first. instead she saw that the tree was good for food in harmony with the blessing of Genesis 1:29.

To say like the old command was still in place would be a state of confusion for the couple. This was not brought to their attention until after they ate. This is unfair. Every tree is what they were told they could eat from that qualified for food and so they ate. They did not sin.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 21, 2011, 10:19 PM
Post #259

Overlord

I made some changes in the text so please correct the changes in your quote of my words.
I changed some words which better emanate what I wanted to say.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 21, 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #260

Awakening

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 21, 2011, 10:19 PM) *

I made some changes in the text so please correct the changes in your quote of my words.

It seems to have changed automatically. But it still did not effect my posting.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 21, 2011, 10:33 PM
Post #261

Overlord

Genesis 3:3 states that God told them that if they eat from the wrong tree they shall die. The fact that this statement is expressed by number 33 is quite notorious as well as 3.14 and 322 described above.

Probably the tree was containing molecules that could cause mutations in the DNA structure making Adam and Eve mortal.

In that view it is quite strange why then All Merciful God (according to Joshua /presently renamed into Jesus Christ/) did not decide to forgive them and did not let them to eat from the Other Tree to become immortal, that is a Big Question indeed.

In my view God had to construct a special fence near that dangerous Tree to avoid potential problems.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 21, 2011, 10:39 PM
Post #262

Awakening

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 21, 2011, 10:33 PM) *

Genesis 3:3 states that God told them that if they eat from the wrong tree they shall die. The fact that this statement is expressed by number 33 is quite notorious as well as 3.14 and 322 described above.

Probably the tree was containing molecules that could cause mutations in the DNA structure making Adam and Eve mortal.

In that view it is quite strange why then All Merciful God (according to Joshua /presently renamed as Jesus Christ/) did not decide to forgive them and did not let them to eat from the Other Tree to become immortal, that is a Big Question indeed.

In my view God had to construct a special fence near that dangerous Tree to avoid potential problems.

The woman did express a morbid fear for that tree. But then the serpent said that she positively will not die and this is when the woman consequently saw that the tree was good for food and reminded that the old command was done away with because the new command came to be so.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 21, 2011, 10:42 PM
Post #263

Overlord

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 22, 2011, 09:25 AM) *

So please copy-paste the correct word of mine into your quoted text to avoid potential misunderstanding.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 21, 2011, 10:45 PM
Post #264

Awakening

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 21, 2011, 10:42 PM) *

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 22, 2011, 09:25 AM) *

So please copy-paste the correct word of mine into your quoted text to avoid the same problems in the Bible.

But that would not represent what truly happened in time. I do not alter what other persons say in a quote sorry. I only adjust what I say with an edit.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 21, 2011, 10:45 PM
Post #265

Overlord

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 22, 2011, 09:39 AM) *

In that view it is quite strange why then All Merciful God (according to Joshua /presently renamed as Jesus Christ/) did not decide to forgive them and did not let them to eat from the Other Tree to become immortal, that is a Big Question indeed.

The woman did express a morbid fear for that tree. But then the serpent said that she positively will not die and this is when the woman consequently saw that the tree was good for food and reminded that the old command was done away with because the new command came to be so.

History showed that they died eventually, not immediately because they became mortal after eating from that tree. So, according to the Bible Mr. Snake is the key killer of Adam and Eve.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 21, 2011, 10:50 PM
Post #266

Awakening

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 21, 2011, 10:45 PM) *

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 22, 2011, 09:39 AM) *

History showed that they died eventually, not immediately because they became mortal after eating from that tree. So, according to the Bible Mr. Snake is the key killer of Adam and Eve.

Mankind had time to produce children but still died within one day of God's time. Besides the bible only states Adam's death not Eve's. How do you know that she is still not alive?.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 21, 2011, 10:52 PM
Post #267

Overlord

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 22, 2011, 09:45 AM) *

But that would not represent what truly happened in time.

Good joke.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 21, 2011, 10:55 PM
Post #268

Awakening

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 21, 2011, 10:52 PM) *

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 22, 2011, 09:45 AM) *

But that would not represent what truly happened in time.

Good joke.

It is not a joke. Your thougths were once on a public record. I don't intend to tamper with them.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 21, 2011, 10:58 PM
Post #269

Overlord

It was interesting discussion indeed.

Let us hope that eventually mankind shall uncover what really stands behind that Genesis story.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 21, 2011, 11:03 PM
Post #270

Awakening

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 20, 2011, 01:33 PM) *

Obviously I did not write the bible. It was finished before me.

I am asked to believe that Adam and Eve sinned. But now after reading in the bible I cannot.

Thank-you for your input.
+Quote Post

23 Pages V « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2016 - 02:49 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics ·  articles