BrainMeta'                 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What God is is a Title? Then who is God?
Joesus
post Oct 17, 2011, 06:26 AM
Post #241

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 601

God is not a who, an it, a what, or contained in any name.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Oct 17, 2011, 08:48 AM
Post #242

Overlord

Member No.: 32189

QUOTE(Joesus @ Oct 17, 2011, 06:26 AM) *

God is not a who, an it, a what, or contained in any name.

What God is is a Title? Then who is God?

There are many gods. Which God blessed the man and woman in the Garden of Eden at Genesis 1:28-29 as found in the Bible?

You have quoted the scripture found in the bible Joesus please respect that many people believe what the bibles says is true.

God had his commandment overturned by Jehovah the Most High over all the earth and Adam and his wife were put to death and the seed of the serpent was at odds with the seed of the woman instead of being in submission to the woman as the blessing outlined.

Jehovah defiled the blessing. Why? What was the lie told by the serpent? What was the sin of Adam and his wife?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 17, 2011, 10:58 AM
Post #243

Supreme God

QUOTE(P.j.S @ Oct 17, 2011, 04:48 PM) *

You have quoted the scripture found in the bible Joesus please respect that many people believe what the bibles says is true.

When those who believe in the bible respect those who do not follow their dictates of belief, bible believers may (at that historic moment) earn some respect.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 17, 2011, 11:59 AM
Post #244

Awakening

Member No.: 5507

QUOTE(Joesus @ Oct 17, 2011, 10:58 AM) *

When those who believe in the bible respect those who do not follow their dictates of belief, bible believers may (at that historic moment) earn some respect.

The Bible record was intact and here before we were. That deserves respect too.

If you don't believe the story of the Garden of Eden then that is your choice. You cannot reveal who God is that is doing the speaking in Genesis.

You have reduced yourself to mongering hate for bible believers. That doesn't win respect either.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 17, 2011, 12:11 PM
Post #245

Awakening

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 17, 2011, 11:59 AM) *

QUOTE(Joesus @ Oct 17, 2011, 10:58 AM) *

If you don't believe the story of the Garden of Eden then that is your choice. You cannot reveal who God is that is doing the speaking in Genesis.

You have reduced yourself to mongering hate for bible believers. That doesn't win respect either.

Both sides can't be right. Why would God compile his book to be written a long time ago for people to follow and then have you not believe what is written?

You may say that there is much written that is not in the book of the bible. But an Author of a book does not have to enter everything that is researched. That does not mean that the book cannot be believed or respected by people living today.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 17, 2011, 12:19 PM
Post #246

Overlord

Member No.: 33583

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 17, 2011, 08:51 AM) *

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 16, 2011, 06:15 PM) *

Now coming back to the question of this topic: "Then who is God?",

I should assume that the cybernetic (phantom in our human view) being controlling the above mentioned Base Protocol of the Name may present oneself to the most of the humans as someone called God, but in fact the protocol can be controlled by an array of beings of the same cybernetic (phantom) nature, which (the array) in pagan tradition was probably called Pantheon of Gods, while the dominating being among them may call oneself the Supreme God. I should also suppose that in time the Protocol may go under control of other beings as a result of Wars among the Gods, but Who created the initial Protocol is a big question and it is a big question Who Really The True God. The barbaric history of mankind and widespread cruelties permit to assume that maybe there was a period of time when some Protocols of the Name or Names have been controlled by a Pantheon of Vampires (sorry for using this particular terminology) utilizing humans as energizing bottles for their cybernetic parasitical existence over fears and spiritual vibrations (so to say) of humans. Certainly some people hope that one day the Super Protocol shall be controlled by the God Lord who shall one day return from some more upper reality. The Return of the King project/hopes were well advertised in English literature.

In anyway it is an interesting topic of scientific research.

The name of the True God is not unknown from a bible perspective although now it is completely removed from the new King James version I have been told. The name from YHWH is now widespreadly known as JEHOVAH.

But elohim is used for God at Genesis 1:28:29 when the first couple were married. Is this possibly referring to the firstborn Son or the True God Himself for example?

In any event the blessing was reverted back to a prior first command by Jehovah to Adam when the man was the only human on the earth as the story tells us. Later the new command came to be and was very good in God's eyes and inadvertantly caused the couple to eat from the tree in question.

Why did Jehovah sentence Adam and his wife to death after God gave certain fruit trees to them to eat from and as the narrative speaks of the tree in question as being good for food and they then partook?

God's name is Jehovah as Psalms 83:18 brings out but is this one the God speaking at Genesis chapter 1:28-29? The consequence of knowing such gives reason to why imperfection is visited upon mankind. After all many people are preached to death everlastingly. Should they not know who is the truth behind putting them to death first?

Who is God?

I have some clues to the last question but I need time and access to some libraries to find the answer being provided with solid proofs. If ever I get opportunity to conduct the research I want to conduct over that issue I shall provide you with the answer which in my view will be near to the truth.

I think what I wrote in my previous posts in this topic gives clues to start the quest.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 17, 2011, 12:32 PM
Post #247

Awakening

I am glad that this topic has interested you too.

Your opinion to who God is as part of this discussion is valued.

It has been spoken that then they will have to know that I am Jehovah God has said. That is true because his name has been removed from the bible.

But people will have to known why they were subjected to imperfection before they choose to worship any God. That is using the power of reason in which people were created in God's Image with.

Jf God in Genesis that gave the blessing to the couple is Jehovah then why did He immediately revert to an old command and execute justice based on that. There must be a good reason. But the Bible at present does not seem to reveal a specific answer to this issue.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 17, 2011, 01:01 PM
Post #248

Supreme God

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 17, 2011, 07:59 PM) *

Incorrect. The Bible has been manipulated thru bad translations and belief since its inception. What deserves respect is understanding rather than belief and dogma.

What I believe appears to have no bearing on any of this since it is not your belief. What is being presented here by you is one belief, yours, and what you believe is real by a count of numbers in similar beliefs and has nothing to do with reality underlying all beliefs which is Gods reality.

No, that is your interpretation of what I said. You present your ignorance of any understanding of my words.
That is not my fault.

Both sides can't be right. Why would God compile his book to be written a long time ago for people to follow and then have you not believe what is written?

No God did not write a book. Man wrote a book which contains a few snippets of a lifetime of teaching and man assumes a few words could contain the teachings of a man who spent years in self contemplation and reflection followed by more years of ministry to his disciples.

You assume a book can give you the experience of Jesus.

You may say that there is much written that is not in the book of the bible. But an Author of a book does not have to enter everything that is researched. That does not mean that the book cannot be believed or respected by people living today.

Respect in this case is relative to beliefs which constantly change. Even your bible was concocted out of a need to change the words to fit a particular belief that did not coincide with any respect for a tradition that was established before the Jehovahs witnesses designed their own principles.

The author of the words, (which became the topic of the bible) never intended his ministry to become a religion or a belief, nor did he command that his words be bound within a few pages to inspire a belief or a religion.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 17, 2011, 01:55 PM
Post #249

Awakening

I am sorry that I thought you had a distain for bible believers.

However despite any interpretation of the Garden of Eden I have been taking the scriptures of Genesis at face value. I have reported my new findings and have asked "who is God speaking at Gen. 1:28-29?".

Some people place a large value on the Bible for its historical value. It is not beyond believing that people got their start there in Eden. If you count backwards the world's over all population seems to dwindle down to a point in relatively few years or would you argue to say that there has always been 7 billion people living at a time?

At any rate people want to know who is God. The usual routine is that God's name has been removed from the bible but now the alarm is who is God blessing the couple in Eden? For the sake of learning something new about the present origin of mankind according to what the bible has to say for itself.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 17, 2011, 03:39 PM
Post #250

Supreme God

http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book-sta...74-adam-and-eve
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 17, 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #251

Awakening

QUOTE(Joesus @ Oct 17, 2011, 03:39 PM) *

Who is the Most High over all the earth in Urantia?
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 18, 2011, 06:39 AM
Post #252

Awakening

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 17, 2011, 04:18 PM) *

One could read the whole book of Urantia and would they find the name of the Most High over all the earth?

There are other important names mentioned. Why not God's name?

Who is God? (Psalms 83:18) Who is the God that blessed Adam and his wife with the new command to eat from the fruit trees?
Was it the voice of the Garden or not?

Jehovah is the God that punished Adam and his wife the Bible says. Why in view of Genesis 1:28-29?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 18, 2011, 10:15 AM
Post #253

Supreme God

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 18, 2011, 12:18 AM) *

You would have to read the book and open yourself to something less dogmatic than a religious view from an attachment to a belief bound to any one book. There you might find an answer to your question..
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 18, 2011, 10:22 AM
Post #254

Awakening

QUOTE(Joesus @ Oct 18, 2011, 10:15 AM) *

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 18, 2011, 12:18 AM) *

You would have to read the book and open yourself to something less dogmatic than a religious view from an attachment to a belief bound to any one book. There you might find an answer to your question..

I have asked you before if you could offer the name of the Most High God and you couldn't. I doubt I will spend too much time reading any material that claims to have authority speaking about God but cannot name the Most High over all the earth and only might offer to be informative.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 18, 2011, 10:25 AM
Post #255

Awakening

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 18, 2011, 06:39 AM) *

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 17, 2011, 04:18 PM) *

One could read the whole book of Urantia and would they find the name of the Most High over all the earth?

There are other important names mentioned. Why not God's name?

Who is God? (Psalms 83:18) Who is the God that blessed Adam and his wife with the new command to eat from the fruit trees?
Was it the voice of the Garden or not?

Jehovah is the God that punished Adam and his wife the Bible says. Why in view of Genesis 1:28-29?

A few ideas why Adam and his wife were punished are offered at Post 125 found here on this page:
http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20953&st=120
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 18, 2011, 08:54 PM
Post #256

Supreme God

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 18, 2011, 06:22 PM) *

I have asked you before if you could offer the name of the Most High God and you couldn't. I doubt I will spend too much time reading any material that claims to have authority speaking about God but cannot name the Most High over all the earth and only might offer to be informative.

Those who have the ears to hear.......
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 18, 2011, 09:42 PM
Post #257

Awakening

QUOTE(Joesus @ Oct 18, 2011, 08:54 PM) *

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 18, 2011, 06:22 PM) *

Those who have the ears to hear.......

To the making of many books there is no end and much devotion to them is wearisome to the flesh.

That is the case no matter who you are I suppose.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 19, 2011, 07:24 AM
Post #258

Supreme God

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 19, 2011, 05:42 AM) *

To the making of many books there is no end and much devotion to them is wearisome to the flesh.

Look how many have ended in the grave with all of their devotion to the bible. Testimony to devotion would be in what one does with their life rather than how they follow the authority outside of themselves.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 19, 2011, 08:22 AM
Post #259

Awakening

QUOTE(Joesus @ Oct 19, 2011, 07:24 AM) *

Look how many have ended in the grave with all of their devotion to the bible. Testimony to devotion would be in what one does with their life rather than how they follow the authority outside of themselves.

Presently everyone goes to the grave whether they read any book devotedly or not.

Jehovah sentenced mankind to death and children were born in imperfection the bible teaches. This is after the blessing of some God on mankind to live from the fruit trees. Why did Jehovah the Most High over all the earth do this to Adam and his wife later to be named Eve?

Who is God that blesses the couple at Genesis 1:28-29? Was it Jehovah or the firstborn Son.

If it is Jehovah then he made a mistake and told a lie. I have been taught all my life that it is impossible for God to lie. But later in human history Jesus said that all things are possible for God?

The book of Urantia says that Eve chose evil and became mortal. That is basically the same old teaching.

The blessing by God in the sixth day near the end of it said the fruit tree was to serve as food. The woman on the seventh day morbidly resisted the tree until the serpent told her that she would not die from eating of it. The narrative of the bible admits that the tree was good for food. They should not have died from it.

Someone lied. The serpent spoke in accord with the new command and did not lie. Only made to look like a liar by Jehovah God. If Jehovah God gave the blessing then He lied by reverting back to the old command and killing Adam and Eve.

This new information about the Garden of Eden would be something that you would think that people want to know about.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 19, 2011, 12:22 PM
Post #260

Supreme God

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 19, 2011, 04:22 PM) *

Jehovah sentenced mankind to death and children were born in imperfection the bible teaches.

No, Man teaches this after misinterpreting what was said by someone, and then writing it in a book and creating the belief as a religion.

This is after the blessing of some God on mankind to live from the fruit trees. Why did Jehovah the Most High over all the earth do this to Adam and his wife later to be named Eve?

A good question, since this idea is twisted thru superstitious nonsense... which is not exactly a reality.

Who is God that blesses the couple at Genesis 1:28-29? Was it Jehovah or the firstborn Son.

God is not a who. I heard Horton heard a who once... happy.gif

If it is Jehovah then he made a mistake and told a lie. I have been taught all my life that it is impossible for God to lie. But later in human history Jesus said that all things are possible for God?

Now there is a thought to ponder. God in the form of liars created religion and the fantastic stories which bind man into fear and delusion around scripture.

The book of Urantia says that Eve chose evil and became mortal. That is basically the same old teaching.

The book of Urantia does not exactly say this. It infers that Eve followed a temptation to idealize reality in terms that were less than those that were already in motion. In this she dropped in rank and status.

The blessing by God in the sixth day near the end of it said the fruit tree was to serve as food. The woman on the seventh day morbidly resisted the tree until the serpent told her that she would not die from eating of it. The narrative of the bible admits that the tree was good for food. They should not have died from it.

Again the words are grossly misinterpreted from the original scriptures as you present them. Food as you see it is not physical sustenance.

Someone lied.

No one lied.
The serpent spoke in accord with the new command and did not lie. Only made to look like a liar by Jehovah God. If Jehovah God gave the blessing then He lied by reverting back to the old command and killing Adam and Eve.

God (not Jehovah) does not kill or acknowledge life or death. Only man does this as does man give god names.

This new information about the Garden of Eden would be something that you would think that people want to know about.

I would think that man would be done with superstitious nonsense in a age where sensibility is key to understanding
+Quote Post
Dianah
post Oct 19, 2011, 12:26 PM
Post #261

Demi-God

Member No.: 584

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 19, 2011, 08:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Joesus @ Oct 19, 2011, 07:24 AM) *

Presently everyone goes to the grave whether they read any book devotedly or not.

Jehovah sentenced mankind to death and children were born in imperfection the bible teaches. This is after the blessing of some God on mankind to live from the fruit trees. Why did Jehovah the Most High over all the earth do this to Adam and his wife later to be named Eve?

Someone lied. The serpent spoke in accord with the new command and did not lie. Only made to look like a liar by Jehovah God. If Jehovah God gave the blessing then He lied by reverting back to the old command and killing Adam and Eve.

Perhaps no one lied or died and the passages are metaphors and/or analogies?

Maybe once one eats the apple (wisdom) and gains (understanding) one realizes there is no death…and thus the apple was truly a ‘good’ fruit to eat?

Perhaps duality or good and evil (polarity) are essential properties in which to move the face of the waters (conscious form)?

In the nature of polarity, opposites simply are…they stand as a mirror, reflecting each other…maybe this time/space continuum is the action of this reflecting?

So for God the father, there is Goddess the Mother…for the Son there is the Christ and the Anti Christ, for angels there are demons, there are white magicians and black magicians…and so forth.

Maybe the Garden of Eden is the dimension in which all potential is created, and this physical dimension is just the place of action of the created?

One can look at The Garden of Eden as symbolizing MIND…Adam being as one hemisphere and Eve the opposite hemisphere…and this could be reflected in the workings of our physical mind…the right hemisphere moving the left, and vise versa…the action of reflection?

Light and dark dance, creating movement. Good and Evil dance creating conscience. Through the development of conscience we can find the ‘middle way...maybe that is the purpose of eating the fruit?

With the expansion of conscience the dance may become as a waltz, verses a tango…or as conscious awareness in action of Grace.… Who knows? Anything is possible.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 19, 2011, 02:11 PM
Post #262

Awakening

In simple terms it is the historical report of our first human parents.

We know we came from somewhere. Many people choose to believe that we were created as the bible says.

If that is so it would take God to narrate the bible even though imperfect people wrote the information down.

Since God told the story you would expect him to get it straight with the details.

If the firstborn Son was the God who blessed mankind beyond permission then that is one thing to contemplate.

If the God was Jehovah then He might have overworked himself in the creative works also outlined in the first chapter of Genesis and in his exhaustion have slipped up with his creation early on the seventh day of rest. That too is something to contemplate. Over tired parents sometimes abuse their families.

In any event it may not be Adam and Eve's fault making mankind due for a liberation from sin and return to life not a permanent destruction in ever lasting death. Not everyone believes in the immortality of the soul.

So who is God? Son the savior or a rested and balanced life restorer Jehovah God? Or Both?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 19, 2011, 06:46 PM
Post #263

Supreme God

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 19, 2011, 10:11 PM) *

In simple terms it is the historical report of our first human parents.

No it isn't. It is a symbolic representation of consciousness within form descending into form.

We know we came from somewhere. Many people choose to believe that we were created as the bible says.

Many people do not choose to believe we were created as the bible is interpreted.

If that is so it would take God to narrate the bible even though imperfect people wrote the information down.

Then it would stand to reason imperfect people would not grasp the reality of what is being said IF it was said by God.

Since God told the story you would expect him to get it straight with the details.

An assumption that God has control over people and the way they interpret reality.

If the firstborn Son was the God who blessed mankind beyond permission then that is one thing to contemplate.

The first was God in the formless and then in form and that then manifest into the male and female which was the beginning of the story of humanity as the symbols of consciousness in form.

You might find, (since Jesus spent 18 years in China and the Himalayas) that Jesus was well versed in the study of vedic sciences. There is much that can be learned thru eastern teachings that fill the gaps in western scripture which has been so distorted by religionists in historic struggles to twist Jesus teachings into religion and mind control.

If the God was Jehovah then He might have overworked himself in the creative works also outlined in the first chapter of Genesis and in his exhaustion have slipped up with his creation early on the seventh day of rest. That too is something to contemplate. Over tired parents sometimes abuse their families.

Yeah that makes sense. dry.gif A God almighty, in omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence, that is less than perfect and runs out of energy creating the universe. The same mentality that decided he lives in the sky, wears a white beard and kicks or punishes his children as they are learning to walk when they fall down...

In any event it may not be Adam and Eve's fault making mankind due for a liberation from sin and return to life not a permanent destruction in ever lasting death. Not everyone believes in the immortality of the soul.

So who is God? Son the savior or a rested and balanced life restorer Jehovah God? Or Both?

Or more than all of the above....which is only the limited imaginings of the human ego.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 19, 2011, 07:30 PM
Post #264

Awakening

I am not in a contest with you over who is right or wrong. You do not seem to grasp that the bible has been preserved to this very day. It says things and is promoted as God's Word worldwide.

It doesn't matter if it is the JW bible or the King James version the story of Adam and Eve is presented in humanity that they disobeyed God and has been read by millions of people.

Using the same evidence (the bible) information has been discovered that proves they were not guilty as millions of people have been lead to believe.

I keep repeating "Who is God" because Genesis 1:28-29 is the source of the new findings from the bible that speaks for itself with the information that i have presented.

It matters to people who are familiar with what the bible is saying about the Garden of Eden.

Really it is a bible question. I hope that you understand.

+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 19, 2011, 08:40 PM
Post #265

Overlord

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 20, 2011, 01:11 AM) *

Do you exclude other choices?
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 19, 2011, 08:59 PM
Post #266

Awakening

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 19, 2011, 08:40 PM) *

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 20, 2011, 01:11 AM) *

Do you exclude other choices?

No. But can you locate who these optional choices for "G"ods are in the Bible?

Money talks but it didn't give the blessing mentioned in Genesis because it is not alive. And anyway the narrative again states that the blessing including the new command about fruit trees "came to be so" and later God said that everything was "very good".

So why did Jehovah put Adam and Eve to death?

+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 19, 2011, 09:13 PM
Post #267

Overlord

Now related with the Bible Story of Genesis.

We know that it is a text created by unknown jewish authors. Presumably it is a text the God of the Bible allowed to be given to humanity. At least it is officially issued chronicle for mass presentation.

It is not a secret that priests in many religions who passed some certain initiation

(i) have ability to talk with spirits and with certain beings which present themselves as their Gods / (a) the voices of the beings sometimes are sounding in their head, (b ) with closed eyes they see colorful images talking with them, etc /,

ii) in special buildings being build following some rules of the Golden Proportions /sacred geometry/ under low illumination the mentioned priests during the ceremonies under influence of some 'holy' drugs can see some colorful images of some Gods emerging in the air and talking to them /like Wizard from the country Oz was talking with visitors taking different shapes/,

iii) portal gates from other dimensions are opening over the bodies of the mentioned high priest(s) and the astral creature(s) /e.g. like bird like dragon/ materializes for further activities with the cult members etc, sometimes eating them as legends tell).

It is not a great secret that those priests practice astral trips and the rest of the world religious "mythologies" are reflections of their astral tripping experiences put on paper or are texts dictated to them by voices talking to them or they are written when the bodies of the priests were partially under control of one of those beings.

So things concerning those biblical texts and messages should not be analyzed on indoctrinated or on baby level or get mixed with gnostic concepts leading astray instead conducting clear and reasonable consideration of the issue.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 19, 2011, 09:29 PM
Post #268

Overlord

QUOTE(PJS @ Oct 20, 2011, 07:59 AM) *

So why did Jehovah put Adam and Eve to death?

Truly speaking I do not remember why, I mean I do not remember what exactly happened.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Oct 19, 2011, 09:40 PM
Post #269

Awakening

As far as I know Moses wrote the book of Genesis.

If it is to be admitted that there are spiritual voices and visions then why not the allowance for God's Holy Spirit?

You assume that it was the result of voices that inspired someone to write Genesis when the bible testifies that its writers had Holy Spirit.

In any event God can really remain nameless in Genesis 1:28-29 because we know that the Most High over all the earth decided to sentence the couple to death. My father and mother are not alive today and neither are alot of other peoples' parents including Adam and Eve. My mother and father were real people too.

According to the bible we have been robbed no matter who wrote it. Genesis 1:28-29. Who is God? And why did Jehovah kill the first couple.?.

+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 19, 2011, 09:48 PM
Post #270

Overlord

The questions are interesting indeed Mr. Spenser.

When I will remember what really happened at those times I will let you know.

I am really very sorry that I do not remember what really happened at those days and I do not have opportunities at present to research the issue.

Thank you for interesting discussion.
+Quote Post

24 Pages V « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 06:17 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog