BrainMeta'                 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What God is is a Title? Then who is God?
Lindsay
post Dec 29, 2011, 03:50 PM
Post #331

God

Group: Basic Member
From: Markham (Thornhill), part of the greater Toronto area, the GTA, just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Member No.: 4838

QUOTE(PJS @ Dec 29, 2011, 02:45 PM) *
QUOTE(PJS @ Dec 29, 2011, 03:20 AM) *

QUOTE(PJS @ Dec 28, 2011, 07:17 PM) *

QUOTE(PJS @ Dec 28, 2011, 04:18 AM) *

If the Most High over all the earth is G.O.D. or G.O.D. is the speaker of the blessing in Genesis 1:28-29 that came to be so then why was it retracted at Adam's death? Can that G.O.D. or one of his servants answer for Oneself or not? ?.

Withdrawing the blessing on mankind does not seem to be a very loving thing to do. How about just being an honest witness for Father about this matter?!.

The Theme is Father's Kingdom. The subject is Father. The topic is The Deeper Meaning of Things. The sub-topic is the discussion What God is is a Title? Then who is God?!!!:.

May the name of God or Father's name be Sanctified or not perhaps.?.

Is Father's name JEHOVAH or not.?.

Only the Father knows the day or the hour perhaps?!. ^...:!:.

Who is Father? What is His name?. How would we know?. Who is we?. Unity Call: Who Is We & Who Is GOD. How can we worship GOD now???.

Sending out an S.O.S in binary language!!!_!!.?:.

PJS Standing by LORD. GOD knows why!. PJS Standing By.!.?..?/0.???:.???!!!!1???:?..?!.=6 the Father of Productivity speaking or not?!.=(9^2)9 _=9^3.!!!:.+6=729=15=6:.=112=4?!!:.=5.??:?.=11=2.

lasted Edited: December 29, 3.09 AM. ^!:!??:?.

I am hoping to get a reply from Lindsay about his G.O.D. respecting the questions asked above??!^:.!!".

PJS Standing By.!?^!.

We are still waiting for Lindsay's response M.H..

PJS Standing By.

=====================
PJS:

THE LOVE OF, AND RESPECT FOR, VARIETY IS A GREAT WAY TO HAVE UNITY WITHOUT THE IMPOSITION OF UNIFORMITY.

When it comes to talking about faith, religion, theology and the like, I have a great respect for those open to and willing to accept variety and the democratic right of others.

We all love having the freedom to express what we do, or do not, believe. For this reason I have no love for autocracies and/or theocracies which seek to suppress the basic human and democratic rights. In getting to know the beliefs of others. I love to use the dialogue method so that there can be a civil sharing of beliefs and values. We should all be civilized enough to agree to disagree agreeably on things that matter to us.

BTW, I discuss my basic philosophy and theology here:

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthrea...41916#Post41916

This thread has received 3, 171, 365 hits, as of today.

Also check out my personal URL http://www.lindsayking.ca

Note: Orthodox Jews, when writing about 'god' in English use a dash , G-d. They do this because they
abhor anthropomorphisms--creating a god in our own image, one with dimensions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism

DISCUSSING THE GOD-HYPOTHESIS WITH ATHEISTS AND AGNOSTICS

For this same reason, whenever I write about the god-hypothesis, I like to write it as G.O.D.--an acronym, which avoids the gender-problem when writing about theology--not the proper noun, 'God'. In a conversation with reasonable people, all I need do is explain what I have in mind. I do not implore others to do as I do.

Interestingly, since I first came up with this acronym-idea of naming 'god' I have had quite a number of conversations with reasonable and open-minded atheists.

WHAT G.O.D. IS AND IS NOT
When I make it clear to open-minded people what I mean, and do not mean, by 'god', I find that many atheists, and agnostics, seem more open.

Here is what I say: G.O.D. for me, is NOT a dimensional being. G.O.D. is: the moral and ethical oneness in and through all nature--human and physical.

G.O.D. is that which GENERATES GOOD (values), OPTIMISE'S OPPORTUNITIES and DELIVERS all which brings DELIGHT to all of us.

I repeat: G.O.D. is not a three-dimensional and supernatural being up there, somewhere, and in control of all that goes on in us and around us--a kind of Big Daddy, or Big Brother, or a puppet-master who wants to control us and all we do--from the cradle to the grave and from there to heaven to be with HIM.

More than one atheist/agnostic has responded: If this is what you mean I am prepared to re-evaluate what atheism is all about. I am not afraid to admit: G.O.D. sounds like an idea worth exploring!

Not long ago, an Imam--a cleric and a professor of the Islamic faith at a university--and I, shared a panel. Before a public audience, he talked about Islam. I talked about Christianity. Naturally, I spoke of use of the acronym G.O.D. and explained what I meant by it.

Later, he thanked me for this idea and he asked me for my permission to use it in his own lectures. Naturally, I told him: Be my guest! Now this is what I call communication !!!!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 29, 2011, 07:01 PM
Post #332

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

We all love having the freedom to express what we do, or do not, believe. For this reason I have no love for autocracies and/or theocracies which seek to suppress the basic human and democratic rights. In getting to know the beliefs of others. I love to use the dialogue method so that there can be a civil sharing of beliefs and values. We should all be civilized enough to agree to disagree agreeably on things that matter to us.

Perhaps therein lies the twist, in thinking God is democratic or that democracy a form of majority in thinking, can reveal the nature of God.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Dec 29, 2011, 07:33 PM
Post #333

Awakening

Member No.: 5507

QUOTE(Joesus @ Dec 29, 2011, 07:01 PM) *

Perhaps therein lies the twist, in thinking God is democratic or that democracy a form of majority in thinking, can reveal the nature of God.

Is God a he or a she or some other force?

Then how was God put to the test in the Garden of Eden? So that the life of Adam was taken at least?

Remember the new command at Genesis 1:28-29 came to be so near the end of the sixth day.

Did the firstborn spitit son give the blessing or not??.

Who is G.O.D.?

PJS Standing By.!.^!.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Dec 29, 2011, 08:11 PM
Post #334

Overlord

Member No.: 33583

Mr. Spencer (PJS),

It looks like that some sort of Enchantment and Witchcraft is used, are you aware about that:

search in international movie database for the following

Fubar: Balls to the Wall (2010)
Fubar II (original title)

Director: Michael Dowse

Paul Spence - Dean Murdoch (as Paul J. Spence)

He is from Canada. The movie contains interesting elements (hints).

It looks like Michael Dowse (and his drug addicted ritual friends/other witches/) likes to travel to the House of Almighty as well (see: BrainMeta.com Forum > Science > Computer Science & Coding > How Revolutionary Tools Cracked a 1700s Code, the Copiale Cipher), the room 237 movie, Fubar II and "Goon " movies, all made by Mr. Dowse are the indications of that illegal, criminal and dangerous activity.

I do really wonder that they do not fear that one day Fluffy shall find them all.

In particularly the name of the movie personage Doug Glatt from "Goon" can be deciphered as:

Doug Glatt
gouD L.Gatt
Goud. Lord Gatt

while Goon (ice hockey) means a hockey enforcer. The name of the movie and participation of Iconic "Sorcerer's Apprentice" actor highlights the message.

It looks like Mr. Michael and his friends from US, Canada and esp. England think that they are great smart guys ... what a fundamental mistake.

Anyway, it was nice to talk with you all.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Dec 29, 2011, 08:21 PM
Post #335

Awakening

QUOTE(PJS @ Dec 29, 2011, 07:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Joesus @ Dec 29, 2011, 07:01 PM) *

Is God a he or a she or some other force?

Then how was God put to the test in the Garden of Eden? So that the life of Adam was taken at least?

Remember the new command at Genesis 1:28-29 came to be so near the end of the sixth day.

Did the firstborn Spirit Son give the blessing or not??.!!^:!??:!!!.

Who is G.O.D.?

PJS Standing By.!.^!. PJS Standing By.

Edited December 30, 2:14 AM.

Was Witchcraft used in the Garden of Eden?

Where does the Bible say so or report this matter?

PJS Standing By Lord.?/!3^:???LEE.::!..?0.1?:!.

=======================================
PJS:

Tell me a bit about your own beliefs and why you are so interested in this thread.

Read the words below from www.BibleGateway.com

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?searc...6;&version=NLT;

John 17:20-26. Nowhere in this passage or other places of the Bible does Jersus say that he is th son of God and we are not

New Living Translation (NLT)

20 “I am praying not only for these disciples but also for all who will ever believe in me through their message.

21 I pray that they will all be one--[THAT ALL MY BE ONE, is on the crest of the United Church of Canada]--just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.

22 “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one.

[WE ARE ONE. Note this. This is why I call myself a unitheist. Some use the word 'panentheist'. Both words are in Wikipedia.]

23 I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.

24 Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am. Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began!

25 “O righteous Father, the world doesn’t know you, but I do; and these disciples know you sent me.

26 I have revealed you to them, and I will continue to do so. Then your love for me will be in them, and I will be in them.”

==================
You ask: Who is G.O.D.? In my opinion G.O.D. is the who-ness is all of us, if we so choose to be at one with G.O.D. I do. G.O.D. is not a 'who' one to whom we can point and say: SEE! There He is!!!! Read more about my ideas at http://www.lindsayking.ca
+Quote Post
PJS
post Dec 29, 2011, 10:38 PM
Post #336

Awakening

I believe that No one could be truly happy if someone else was left behind. I want everyone to be Just Happy.

Jehovah's Witnesses have taught me that Adam and Eve and others will not live again.

I seek Justice and Father is a lover of Justice. Is it not Just that the Title of GOD die and yet Father live on?

I want all individuals created and having been ever conceived to progress to a happy, fulfilling and productive life.

Religion has run its course on partial knowledge. When that which is complete comes that which is partial will be done away with. With so many different Gods' being worshipped the confusion has lead to death.

Father is a Hater of violence and sexual misconduct and crime. The Nations must learn war no more. No Injustices of the Sales Goods.

To kill is to lose math. Don't throw away any of your math that your garbage can may accrue but your Bank Account may not!.

I hope that this satisfies all your questions for the time being.!.^!!??:!.

Honor your Father and your Mother. Who is our firstborn fleshly parents? Adam & Eve or not?!!%^!??:!::.

Said by: Peter Jeffrey Spencer. PJS Standing By..!.
+Quote Post
P. Jay
post Dec 30, 2011, 06:40 AM
Post #337

Aspiring

Member No.: 33864

QUOTE(PJS @ Dec 29, 2011, 10:38 PM) *

I believe that No one could be truly happy if someone else was left behind. I want everyone to be Just Happy.

Jehovah's Witnesses have taught me that Adam and Eve and others will not live again.

I seek Justice and Father is a lover of Justice. Is it not Just that the Title of GOD die and yet Father live on?

I want all individuals created and having been ever conceived to progress to a happy, fulfilling and productive life.

Religion has run its course on partial knowledge. When that which is complete comes that which is partial will be done away with. With so many different Gods' being worshipped the confusion has lead to death.

Father is a Hater of violence and sexual misconduct and crime. The Nations must learn war no more. No Injustices of the Sales Goods.

To kill is to lose math. Don't throw away any of your math that your garbage can may accrue but your Bank Account may not!.

I hope that this satisfies all your questions for the time being.!.^!!??:!.

Honor your Father and your Mother. Who is our firstborn fleshly parents? Adam & Eve or not?!!%^!??:!::.

Said by: Peter Jeffrey Spencer. PJS Standing By..!.

Some people believe in Evolution. What about that? Some believe God did it and some don't.

You can post here anonymously if you want to. Beware! The site is moderated.

You can go to my school found by googling P. Jeffrey's Site on the internet. to gain access to P. Jay. You do not have to be a member of Multiply necessarily. Please don't delete or edit the hard work of others though. Calling Integrity! Just press a BrainMeta Link?!!^%.

Who is GOD? & Who is Father?!.

Thank-you in advance.

PJS Standing By?!.^!.??:!??!!!>!:?.!?.!!!?!!?..>i>.=10?.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Jan 07, 2012, 02:12 AM
Post #338

Overlord

Mr. PJS,

It looks like that you started to talk with yourself, by doing so you make this topic unreadable by re-posting the same stuff you wrote before. In that way you make unreadable the rest of things written by other ladies and gentlemen in this topic.

Hardly God likes such things. You are exhibiting unreasonable ecstatic behavior. I am sorry in advance for making such comments.
+Quote Post
P. Jay
post Jan 07, 2012, 04:02 AM
Post #339

Aspiring

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Jan 07, 2012, 02:12 AM) *

Mr. PJS,

It looks like that you started to talk with yourself, by doing so you make this topic unreadable by re-posting the same stuff you wrote before. In that way you make unreadable the rest of things written by other ladies and gentlemen in this topic.

Hardly God likes such things. You are exhibiting unreasonable ecstatic behavior. I am sorry in advance for making such comments.

The comments flow in time. PJS' last comment was at Introduce Yourself if you were to follow him timewise where he just answered a fellow about his use of symbols in posting. Now with the comment you refer to a public prayer is reported making the new reply pertinent and revealing little use of symbols in the new comment.

Anyone can look at the quote and see concetrated levels of symbolisms previously with the new comment with the lesser number of symbols in prayer now as having integrity in time.

You may not understand what happened because you only view the site at little spurts at a time as you have already indicated in other posts of your own. Too bad that this habit of yours may limit your powers of observation.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Jan 07, 2012, 08:06 AM
Post #340

Overlord

Mr. P. Jay and Mr. PJS you are polluting Brain Meta by unreadable stuff repelling readers from this forum.

It looks like that you adapted some kind of intentional tactics.

I am sure that the God dislikes such a bEHAVior.

smile.gif

Happy New Year!
+Quote Post
P. Jay
post Jan 07, 2012, 10:59 AM
Post #341

Aspiring

I am sorry that you feel that way. I am sure that you can not speak for God though. Did you receive some sort of persnal message that God could not tell me himself should he want to? Or not?.

it seems to me that you are trying to influence and control Brain Meta for some motive of your own. I don't think that you appreciate that my posting is on a timeline much like everyone else's replies. If you are repelled then why not sinply fail to make a reply of some sort?
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Jan 07, 2012, 01:41 PM
Post #342

Overlord

I am speaking myself. And I am telling you myself.

I do not have much time to talk here with you.

Happy New Year.
+Quote Post
Bionetwork
post Feb 16, 2012, 02:09 AM
Post #343

Member No.: 33934

God is a manifestation of our incomplete nature. It's an idea powered by our immense creativity and imagination. We seek to fill the void in our existence. Humanity is too smart to be trapped in these limited ape bodies, we need reason to go on, so we created God. Eventually we will become masters of our own fate, of our own intelligence and will prolong our personal existence to infinity - we'll become Gods. For now, we still need to fill the void and that's where the great magician comes in.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Feb 16, 2012, 08:29 AM
Post #344

Supreme God

QUOTE(Bionetwork @ Feb 16, 2012, 10:09 AM) *

God is a manifestation of our incomplete nature,.... which is immense creativity and imagination...

I guess when you discover how immense your creativity is, you may realize the God within you, or create a better manifestation of God.. Is that what you are saying?

IF we have such immense creativity and imagination, and are able to manifest a god in the first place, with an eventual future as you describe, aren't we already masters of our own fate?
If not, who or what is creating what we are now?
+Quote Post
Bionetwork
post Feb 16, 2012, 01:41 PM
Post #345

Member No.: 33934

QUOTE(Joesus @ Feb 16, 2012, 11:29 AM) *

QUOTE(Bionetwork @ Feb 16, 2012, 10:09 AM) *

God is a manifestation of our incomplete nature,.... which is immense creativity and imagination...

I guess when you discover how immense your creativity is, you may realize the God within you, or create a better manifestation of God.. Is that what you are saying?

IF we have such immense creativity and imagination, and are able to manifest a god in the first place, with an eventual future as you describe, aren't we already masters of our own fate?
If not, who or what is creating what we are now?

No, that is not what I am saying. Creativity and imagination are the tools that allowed us to conceive the idea of a creator.

We are not masters of our own fate yet. We are slaves to our biology and consequent death. Once we have controlled evolution of the human species or its succession then we will conquer death and other biological constraints and become masters of our existence.

We have been created by inevitable cellular mutation, natural selection, and genetic drift. These are the primary forces responsible for the evolution of all life, including us. But you probably already know this.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Feb 16, 2012, 05:28 PM
Post #346

Supreme God

QUOTE(Bionetwork @ Feb 16, 2012, 09:41 PM) *

No, that is not what I am saying. Creativity and imagination are the tools that allowed us to conceive the idea of a creator.

Sorry for misquoting you.
Who or what created creativity and imagination.. are you saying that is a result of mutation derived from undisclosed forces?

We are not masters of our own fate yet. We are slaves to our biology and consequent death. Once we have controlled evolution of the human species or its succession then we will conquer death and other biological constraints and become masters of our existence.
There seems to be a contradiction in ideas. If we could become masters from the previous recognition of slavery, who or what is responsible for this mutation? What is it that makes it possible for a slave to foresee a possible future as the master of destiny?
And what kind of force and mutation cleverly designs slavery as a prerequisite to self mastery?

We have been created by inevitable cellular mutation, natural selection, and genetic drift. These are the primary forces responsible for the evolution of all life, including us. But you probably already know this.

These forces.. are they mechanical or intelligent? From whence do these forces come, and what makes mutation inevitable and cohesive rather than random and chaotic?

And by the way... I know nothing.. huh.gif
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Apr 04, 2012, 12:11 PM
Post #347

Demi-God

Member No.: 34146

Has God died because of what he did to Adam and mankind in general?

This would seem to balance the scales of justice. The tree of the knowlegde of good and bad was changed to a tree that could be eaten from by God near the end of the 6th creative day as the bible says at Genesis 1:28-29

Man should not have died then. It was God that sentenced man to death so God should die instead of Jesus.

Or was Jesus the God that gave the blessing to the married couple in the first place? In that case a higher God reverted the blessing on the 7th day when the bible says that the blessing came to be so and was very good on the 6th day.

So it was still this higher God that did the sentencing of Adam. So it is this God that should die in turn so that Adam can live again.

With God dead then people would have no one to fight and kill over on account of pleasing any God. And Jesus could bring Adam back to life when he brings others back to live as well.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Apr 14, 2012, 07:02 AM
Post #348

Demi-God

God seemed to turn irrational when he sentenced Adam to death.

As an irrational person who planned to have Christ Jesus die to buy back lost mankind and have people kill other people leading up to Christ Jesus, God didn't realize that he put himself on the scales of justice instead of Christ Jesus and apparently neither did anyone else notice this either at this late date.

This is because the fruit tree in question was to serve as food for the couple from the blessing by God near the end of the 6th day. This bible truth has only been recently discovered in the last days. This truth may change the fact of the preaching work that teaches that a great multitude of people are soon to lose their life at God's hand again as opposers to God's Kingdom rule.

From God's perspective Adam is now seen as innocent as the bible relates in the book of Genesis.

This leaves God on the scales of justice as new information has come to light.

The wisdom from above is first of all chaste then peaceable and then reasonable. It is also not hypocritical. Therefore God should accept his place on the judgement scales since God has become subject to his own laws and commands with how he has treated mankind in the bible record.

God is not above or superior to his own laws and regulations etc... . He should pay for Adam's death and have Adam returned to life. Since death came through Adam then everyone has died at God's irrational hand and should live again.

God should die to offset the scales of justice.

This would mean that God would not be worshipped anymore. Much killing have surrounded the Title of God since he killed Adam. God would have far less impact on human life if he died or was stopped being worshipped.

As Jesus prayed for then Father's will would be done on earth as it is in heaven after Father's name was sanctified and Father's Kingdom to come not God's.

Father could continue on in the wake of God.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Apr 18, 2012, 10:41 AM
Post #349

Demi-God

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

We see that God is recognized as a person before the ruling faction of the spiritual heavens was created. God was alone. When God created those individuals ruling in the heavens he became Father as well. But as God this person was worshipped.

With the further development of the earth and after the creation of the physical heavens then the contradiction over a certain fruit tree by God took place on earth. The majority of mankind that believe in the bible see this as the start of Satan.

However recent information shows that God was the reason that man tripped and that the serpent merely pointed out to the woman that the certain fruit tree was then safe to eat from.

To balance the scales for the death of Adam it is seen that God should die so as to abide by his own statutes as revealed later on in man's history to the Hebrews under the Mosaic Law.

This would mean that Father would not be worshipped as God any longer. This aspect of God's life would stop if the new information about the certain fruit tree is correct.

It seems that God became irrational over the fruit trees. He then blamed the person behind the serpent for the downfall of man instead of accepting responsibility himself. Did the serpent lie by saying to the woman that she would not die? Or did God lie that the tree was now good for food?

Where is the woman today? The bible does not mention her death. Is she still alive somewhere?

To further complicate matters God has claimed to destroy life of people globally in the flood of Noah's day for failing to worship him. And again in our day a great preaching work has stated that God will kill unbelievers again at an appointed time.

Since God seems to be irrational how can anyone trust him?

Perhaps a life-saving Father would be more appealable to get to know much better.

Did Jesus die in vain? Or will many be helped to life? He prayed for Father's name to be sanctified and for his will to be done on earth.

It is taught that it is God's will that some peope die forever. Should God die as the reason for sin and death then those people may have a hope of everlasting life through the ransom sacrifice of Christ Jesus and the Rulership of Father's Kingdom on earth.

If this is true then big changes can be expected for the earth soon. Worldwide peace by man's efforts seems to be lacking and unattainable. For Father to lead us all to a more peaceful state of everlasting life would be quite a remarkable report for his name's sake.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jun 05, 2012, 01:51 PM
Post #350

Demi-God

If God is now dead then his will might not be done on earth.

A great slaughter of people has been predicted at the conclusion of the system of things or just after the great tribulation. This was God's will for mankind alienated from God.

Instead there now may be a great manifestation by Jesus Christ at the United Nations that he is real and is here to rule over mankind and fix all the problems plaguing the earth.

There has to be a revealing to the prophets before such an action is taken. Or those in the confidential talk of Father.

Do you consider yourself within the confidential talk of Father since you are reading this note.

It does not require that big a leap of faith for Jesus to come to the United Nations to announce his full rulership over mankind and save everyone from impending doom.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jun 09, 2012, 06:30 AM
Post #351

Demi-God

QUOTE(P JayS @ Jun 05, 2012, 01:51 PM) *

A great slaughter of people has been predicted at the conclusion of the system of things or just after the great tribulation. This was God's will for mankind alienated from God.

Instead there now may be a great manifestation by Jesus Christ at the United Nations that he is real and is here to rule over mankind and fix all the problems plaguing the earth.

There has to be a revealing to the prophets before such an action is taken. Or those in the confidential talk of Father.

Do you consider yourself within the confidential talk of Father since you are reading this note.

It does not require that big a leap of faith for Jesus to come to the United Nations to announce his full rulership over mankind and save everyone from impending doom.

Here is a link that takes into account the confidential talk of Father.
http://school0pjs1.multiply.com/journal/item/7
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jul 30, 2012, 02:01 PM
Post #352

Demi-God

QUOTE(P JayS @ Jun 09, 2012, 06:30 AM) *

QUOTE(P JayS @ Jun 05, 2012, 01:51 PM) *

Here is a link that takes into account the confidential talk of Father.
http://school0pjs1.multiply.com/journal/item/7

What is God? He is now Modesty besides Love.

Together love and modesty have caused Him to become a Spirit of Happiness. As a Happy person He has left Armageddon in an unfulfilled condition as long as mankind progresses toward peaceful living. Armageddon has now been put across the horizon into a maintained future leaving God not a liar for not warring with the wicked but instead justly unfulfilled for once having been irrational toward persons of His creation.

The preaching by Jehovah's Witnesses that a once irrational God will kill selected people at Armageddon is now in error. Everyone has the opportunity to progress to everlasting life in the near future under the rule of Jesus Christ. Violence must come to an end.

http://creativepi.multiply.com/notes/item/4

Jesus Christ will come to the United Nations which has been man's best effort to acheive peace and reveal to the nations in general what is required for people to better benefit themselves in God's eyes now since He is truly happy and getting happier all the time.

Happiness is a spirit to work with once one obtains it. A spirit of co-operation to obtain Father's righteous ways is an evidence that one is working with the fruitage of happiness and in a condition to prosper under Father's Kingdom rule by Christ Jesus.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 30, 2012, 06:20 PM
Post #353

Supreme God

New Bible translation has screenplay format

http://news.yahoo.com/bible-translation-sc...-085746946.html
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jul 31, 2012, 09:32 AM
Post #354

Demi-God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Jul 30, 2012, 06:20 PM) *

New Bible translation has screenplay format

http://news.yahoo.com/bible-translation-sc...-085746946.html

Eve said the serpent tricked her showing that she was deceived since serpents can't talk on their own.

But what about Genesis 1:28-29. Does the new bible say who the God that is speaking the blessing is?

Even so the fact that God punished Adam shows that He lied about Gen. 1:28-29.

To learn more about what happened because of God's irrationality please read the latest comments from this link:

http://creativepi.multiply.com/notes/item/4 After reading this do you Joesus still accuse me of having no experience with God? Perhaps now you can consider your own ego instead of mine.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 31, 2012, 05:43 PM
Post #355

Supreme God

QUOTE(P JayS @ Jul 31, 2012, 05:32 PM) *

After reading this do you Joesus still accuse me of having no experience with God?

I probably should rephrase the comment. Everyone has an experience of God. It permeates all of reality. It's just that some divide reality into what is and isn't God to feed the ego's perceptions of pleasant realities within the human boundaries of self identification.

Perhaps now you can consider your own ego instead of mine.

To what purpose?
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Aug 01, 2012, 10:05 AM
Post #356

Demi-God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Jul 31, 2012, 05:43 PM) *

After reading this do you Joesus still accuse me of having no experience with God?

I probably should rephrase the comment. Everyone has an experience of God. It permeates all of reality. It's just that some divide reality into what is and isn't God to feed the ego's perceptions of pleasant realities within the human boundaries of self identification.

Perhaps now you can consider your own ego instead of mine.

To what purpose?

For the purpose of being truly happy.

In the realization that should you as an older man die before Jesus Christ comes to the United Nations that he (Jesus Christ) will cause you to live again in a new younger and perfectly healthy body as a man with your spirit intact.

This knowledge that you can live again as a man should you die should cause you to have great peace. It may be your Ego that prevents you from beleiving this basic truth of God. You have lived in a time when the Original Serpent has argued with God and they together have influenced and tempered the lives of people living then caught between good and evil.

Try letting the old Ego go and embrace a happy future as a man with God and the Original Serpent having solved their differences. Happiness Reigns Supremely now. The difference between God and His creation has been established. God is living now in a state of contentment. He is not angry with people anymore just disappointed in some of the things they do which He will bring to an end soon.

Soon mankind which is presently lagging morally will be made perfect and happy by Father's Kingdom rule by Christ Jesus as the man of Father becomes a manifestation to the people of this world. God is going to make of his goodness a man of Himself to live on a peaceful earth forever with mankind and God's other creative works. The totality of God will not be made man, just His Goodness.

At that time everything will be made conscious of God in its own way since everything is from the thought of God originally which is alive. This will occur when Happiness reigns completely.

This information should make you very happy Joesus. More happy than you are presently in this specific place in time in your life.

Father is greater than the Son Jesus Christ who is greater than I am.

Everlasting life is an exceedingly long time to be happy when death is no more.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Aug 01, 2012, 03:29 PM
Post #357

Supreme God

Oh..., you mean become a Jehovah's witness! dry.gif sad.gif My ego is probably not going join you in such a perspective. My experience of God would have to devolve a bit to meet your definitions of God.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Aug 02, 2012, 09:32 AM
Post #358

Demi-God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Aug 01, 2012, 03:29 PM) *

Oh..., you mean become a Jehovah's witness! dry.gif sad.gif My ego is probably not going join you in such a perspective. My experience of God would have to devolve a bit to meet your definitions of God.

I have read much of your material. But what do you think makes God happy?. I fear that you do not know.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Aug 03, 2012, 07:17 AM
Post #359

Supreme God

QUOTE(P JayS @ Aug 02, 2012, 05:32 PM) *

I have read much of your material. But what do you think makes God happy?. I fear that you do not know.

Your fear prevents a larger experience of God.

God is not dependent on anything for Happiness. God is not codependent nor is God a personality bound by your emotional attachments. God is much bigger than your ideas based on the most recent translations of the scripture which became your bible. God is bigger than a book and cannot be defined or contained by words or any book, no matter how popular the book.

Eastern scripture (of which western is a derivative) has a Vedic library containing thousands of books regarding God and the experience of God. All of which are much older than the Bible, and of which mirror some of the ancient Hebrew and Egyptian Texts regarding Consciousness and God.
None of them dictate what God is or wants. They only point toward the idea of experiencing God as did Jesus and every other Master who had witnessed God, thru Consciousness. All of scripture is influenced by the teachings of Hermes Trismegistus, a sage who preceded the Egyptian culture. His teachings are reflected in all scripture, Egyptian, Hebraic, Islamic, Oriental and the current Judeo Christian transliterations which became the verbiage of your current JW Bible.
All scripture speaks of the immortal soul as supreme, not the mortal body which is simply an image of the soul. The image has purpose and is created exactly as it is for what it does. Superstitious man has come up with all kinds of ideas about what God had or has in mind for himself, pretty much all of it has been doom and gloom for the mortal body and an idea of glory for the soul after the death of the body. All histories have been testimony to the separation between ideals and the wars have been evidence for mans shortsightedness. Every religion simply perpetuates the divisions in cause and effect and are full of remedies to God's creation because every religion is created by the ego of man that finds no perfection in Gods creation other than to see it as perfectly flawed. Created by a God, and flawed to a purpose so that mortal man can find a solution to the flaw God created.

The distortions of consciousness are in the attachment to the material images being larger or more real than the un-manifest consciousness which precedes all manifestations.
Science is even now accepting that the emptiness of Space is not empty but full. That Fullness is ever pervasive and without the binding rules that the ego wants to confine itself to in the determination of self or what self is created from or by.

Just as a parent would love his or her child no matter what the child thinks of himself or believes in separation of differing opinions, God is much larger than any parent child relationship bound by the belief systems of human appearances, and any delusions of permanence the ego creates regarding religion and the relationship to the immortal soul.

Jesus was called "Christ" which is a word for one who is conscious or anointed with the stick (universal mind) of knowledge. He taught that all men and women had equal footing in Gods eyes, and that all distortions of relationship were simply illusions of the ego. He also taught that the discipline necessary to correct the vision, or distortions in the relationship with God and the illusions of mortality, were thru the transmutation of the ego toward the spiritual rather than the temporary material world. All distortions can be easily corrected when man realizes he is not his or her body.

When Jesus claimed "thru me ye can know God" it was thru his Christed consciousness which is one in all and one with all. The superstitious believed he meant thru the man, and focus on the image.

Religion has distorted this idea to imagine a God created in Man's image. One with fears, likes, dislikes, anger, frustration etc. All of the emotional baggage that man carries in the waking state ego.

The Jehovah's witnesses have created a religion where man shouldn't enjoy life due to the fact that it takes away the attention one might be giving God. No celebrations of Birthdays or holidays because God will be jealous of you having a good time, making God feel bad. Not the idea of an Omnipresent, Omniscient or Omnipotent creator, but rather a creator with an ego. What loving parent would deny his children the celebration of their own life and the recreation of imagination of play. The Jehovah's witness religion is fear based, and it preaches the fear of its founders for its congregation and the world, instead of the love God has for all creation as it was created. It separates man from God as does all religion in the belief that God can only love conditionally rather than unconditionally. It preaches that God will reward his children for good behavior and punish those who behave badly, and it distorts the true teachings of those who's words fill the bible. Each chapter and verse is carefully picked and translated to fit the designs of mans image of God rather than Gods image of man. So much of the expanded vision of God filled testimony has been deleted from the book regarding consciousness, reincarnation and immortality to where it has become a horror story rather than a book filled with light and love.

Every human can experience the reality that all emotions are just thoughts. One can witness a thought and experience themselves as greater than the thought. To make God less that that is just plain superstitious and ignorant.
Siddhārtha Gautama, who became the Buddha, Jesus who became the Christ/Bhudda, Moses the Alchemist and spiritual scientist, all shared the same teachings, yet each generation took those teachings and made them to fit their lifestyle and beliefs.
The JW's of today have embraced distorted translations of pages from scripture to form a bible of fear for man who is created by a God that cannot create a perfect man. God creates instead a man flawed, blinded by sin and with a mission to please a God that deliberately distorted the mind of man so that only a few might find his purpose to please the maker to be saved from eternal damnation while the majority is expected to fall, and fail.

In the eyes of the Jehovah's Witnesses. God makes very little effort to save his children from his own failure. He instead commissions only a few with a religion to save the world. The story of every religionist on this earth.

Even the worst of humanity would never deliberately set out to have children in such a manner, nor act as barbaric and petty towards their children as the God religion has imagined out of their own fear and ignorance.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Aug 04, 2012, 06:09 AM
Post #360

Demi-God

My fear is that you have suppressed emotion within yourself.

Man was made in God's Image. Having emotion is a part of being a healthy person. Trying to take emotion away from a person is to dampen one's spirit. Controlling one's emotions is maturity. Likewise when God failed to control His emotion with the one speaking behind the serpent He hurt Adam and Eve.

When God hurt Adam and Eve then He lied about the blessing on the end of the previous day that was given to the perfect couple not experiencing death and not having eaten of the tree of life.

When God lied He became irrational and not to be trusted anymore. This was not realized until just recently with Gensis 1 :28-29.

In His irrational state God became angry and drove the creation into futility. He caused the death of mankind and proclaimed that He would destroy the person behind the serpent and interferred with man's progress on the face of the earth in general. In His hurt God destroyed a world full of people in the flood because they were acting violently and killing. God had lost control of His creation.

In His irrationality God had his firstborn Son come to the earth as Jesus Christ and die to buy back perfect life that God took from Adam and teach us how to make God in His irrational state happy.

In these last days there has been one person to show God the unreasonableness of His ways toward mankind in the new light of the Genesis account.

God has now decided to turn back from His anger and preserve life since as Jesus taught all things are possible with God. God has accepted the blame for His immature actions toward His creation and resultingly does not require the worship of His creation anymore.

Anyone who still loves God despite the fact that He has acted ruinously makes God happy. Therefore the creation does not have to love God but instead will want to love God from the completeness of the person that He has caused Himself to become. People need to forgive God for His past actions toward creation and have confidence that He will now do the right thing.

Any who see God as lacking emotion have been made incomplete due to studying God in His irrational condition and as a result lack comfort from having suppressed their emotions. Ego and superstition are tools to suppress the proper emotional state which make the trained one defective in their reasoning.

For example God put eternity into the hearts of mankind. Imperfect mankind has imagined that the soul is immortal and continues on after death. But this is not correct. There was a time when Adam was unconscious dust of the earth. And God threatened to return man to the dust if he ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and bad.

After the blessing of Genesis 1:28-29 man did eat of the tree. But he was escorted out of the Garden of Eden before he could eat of the tree of life. Adam died at the age of 930 years. He lived long enough to start a population of imperfect people in which at the time God took a more active part in directing earth's affairs as an irrational Person.

Basically people defied God in the beginning from the time that Cain killed Abel. Adam at this point was still alive. The teaching of the immortal soul says that Abel was not really dead. People including yourself believe this teaching to this very day. It is in error. It is an improper view of God.

Early in history God confused the language of man from Hebrew to all the different tongues of people today. As a result the defiance of man has taken the teaching of the immortal soul and brought it into all of their various cultures of mankind.

The bible record indicates that Moses retained the truth about mankind's start and wrote it down for the preservation of this word in the wilderness at about 1513 BCE. The bible book of Genesis is still available to this very day and teaches in stark contrast to the immortality of the soul.

You as a reasoning person will have to decide for yourself what is right Joesus.

Further, when Jesus was on earth he resurrected a number of people to their life as human again. They never said that they were unhappy to be taken from another life that God gave them as new immortals having just recently died. Instead they were simply non-existent in an unconscious way after they died and now returned to life again by Christ Jesus.

The teaching of an immortal soul is wrong. The lie that caused imperfection opened the door for the teaching of the immortal soul and God has seen how to correct it by looking at Himself first as the cause of the lie.

Jesus was to conquer the imperfect state and die faithful to an irrational God but the issues at hand, meaning that the serpent was the blame for the lie, is not right and has recently been proved as incorrect.

God must blame Himself. People are confused about God and God is the reason why.

Now in God's spirit of Modesty He will not destroy a large number of ignorant people at Armageddon. Instead He will help them adopt a righteous view of life that everyone will agree to abide by as they learn how to co-operate toward a happy future together.

note: the next time that i can use the library computer from today is next Tuesday
+Quote Post

24 Pages V « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 09:03 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog