Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adderall and supplements, alcar ala piracetam and alpha gpc
Nadir
post May 07, 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32110

Hi all,

I am prescribed to Adderall XR and am taking 20mg twice daily. I am trying to figure out a supplement regime to go along with it. I have read of ALCAR and ALA as good supplements to throw into the mix, as well as piracetam and alpha gpc.

What I'm basically looking for is supplements that will work with the Adderall, and supplements that help with the neurotoxic nature of it.

When would be a good time to take the ALCAR ALA blend? At the same time as Adderall or a separate time?

What about the piracetam and alpha gpc blend?

And lastly, are these supplements something that I should cycle off of now and then, or set on a 5 days on 2 days off type schedule?

FYI i'm not too sensitive to supplements. I just don't really notice it much.

Thanks in advance.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LifeMirage
post May 16, 2009, 08:40 AM
Post #2

Demi-God

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4349

QUOTE(Nadir @ May 07, 2009, 04:09 PM) *
Hi all,

I am prescribed to Adderall XR and am taking 20mg twice daily. I am trying to figure out a supplement regime to go along with it. I have read of ALCAR and ALA as good supplements to throw into the mix, as well as piracetam and alpha gpc.

What I'm basically looking for is supplements that will work with the Adderall, and supplements that help with the neurotoxic nature of it.

When would be a good time to take the ALCAR ALA blend? At the same time as Adderall or a separate time?

What about the piracetam and alpha gpc blend?

And lastly, are these supplements something that I should cycle off of now and then, or set on a 5 days on 2 days off type schedule?

FYI i'm not too sensitive to supplements. I just don't really notice it much.

Thanks in advance.

What is your age and do you have any medical conditions?
The NA salt of R-lipoic acid would be a superior form to use for neuroprotection purposes.
You may find vinpocetine to be a good choice combined with Adderal.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2014 - 03:54 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog