Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zoloft withdrawal-deprenyl
Disi
post Feb 08, 2009, 02:42 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 31855

In order to start taking Deprenyl I got off Zoloft. For the last few months I have been taking only 30mg of Zoloft. For last week only 25mg. I am off the zoloft for 3 days now and withdrawal effects are here...I knew something like this would happen-I was taking Paxil before and had the same. But with Zoloft I feel worse than after going off Paxil. I feel like I have flue, can't focus as usual. How long withdrawal symptoms can last? With Paxil I was "fine" after 3 days...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LifeMirage
post Feb 08, 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #2

Demi-God

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4349

QUOTE(Disi @ Feb 08, 2009, 04:42 AM) *

In order to start taking Deprenyl I got off Zoloft. For the last few months I have been taking only 30mg of Zoloft. For last week only 25mg. I am off the zoloft for 3 days now and withdrawal effects are here...I knew something like this would happen-I was taking Paxil before and had the same. But with Zoloft I feel worse than after going off Paxil. I feel like I have flue, can't focus as usual. How long withdrawal symptoms can last? With Paxil I was "fine" after 3 days...

Withdrawal period varies on your neurochemistry, any other drugs/supplements you're on, dose/time frame you've been on this and previous SSRI's. I've heard it last years in some people.

Please describe exactly which withdrawal effects you are experiencing.
+Quote Post
Disi
post Feb 09, 2009, 12:34 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 31855

I feel almost exactly like I feel when I have flu. I know that I am ok but on my mental side I feel like I have flu. My mind is tired, I can not move my eyes quickly and sometimes things 'spin a little bit' in my head. However-today it is a little better than yesterday. With Paxil withdrawal was gone after 3-4 days. I am Off the Zoloft since Friday, which makes it 4 days now.
+Quote Post
alisha99
post Jul 20, 2012, 12:52 AM
Post #4

Aspiring

Member No.: 34366

I think you should take deprenyl. Deprenyl is the good supplement to improve brain functionality.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 07:26 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles