Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Peak performance/DIY neurofeedback system
Indigo Sky
post Jan 13, 2009, 07:44 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 26655

I was inspired by this site: www.alphalearning.com but their training course prices are beyond my pocket, and they only sell their machine to people who've done the course.

I'm interested in how I could build something like their system to assist in creating peak performance/flow state/superlearning state to help me with playing instruments or studying course material at home. If I've understood correctly, Alphalearning's machine contains an EEG/software setup that can recognize when a nonoptimum situation arises during study/practice, and can recorrect/rebalance the brain back to the optimum state by providing the exact frequency needed using audiovisual entrainment.

I have got a David entrainment device and wonder if anyone can suggest what I would need in terms of EEG and software to make it all work. No substitute for professional neurofeedback, I'm sure, but that's also way beyond my pocket, plus I'm rather enjoying learning about all this stuff!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 06:28 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog