Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HELP-- URGENT, Health Issue
Franklin
post Jan 12, 2009, 03:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 12660

Sometime last wee, I wa late for a programme, so I decided to run a little. Bare ten minutes later, when I stopped, my heartbeat increased such that I could even hear it in my ears, my vision blurred and the whole place span around me. This incidnet lasted for over fifteen minutes! At a point, I could only hear sounds. My vision was no longer distinct. I couldn't tell shapes or colours. For this feefteen minutes or so. When all finally normalised, a brief but hard pounding headache followed. Till now I can say what it is. I need help.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
maximus242
post Jan 12, 2009, 03:12 AM
Post #2

God

Member No.: 4768

Go see a doctor if its urgent and important, right now. If your forried about blacking out, get someone else to drive you or call an ambulance.
+Quote Post
Phi
post Jan 12, 2009, 04:01 AM
Post #3

God

Member No.: 25755

If vision was fucked, how can you type? Anyway it sounds like a stroke...check the above
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jan 12, 2009, 06:03 AM
Post #4

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

QUOTE(Franklin @ Jan 12, 2009, 11:06 AM) *

Sometime last wee, I wa late for a programme, so I decided to run a little. Bare ten minutes later, when I stopped, my heartbeat increased such that I could even hear it in my ears, my vision blurred and the whole place span around me. This incidnet lasted for over fifteen minutes! At a point, I could only hear sounds. My vision was no longer distinct. I couldn't tell shapes or colours. For this feefteen minutes or so. When all finally normalised, a brief but hard pounding headache followed. Till now I can say what it is. I need help.
Too many Big Macs, beer, cigarettes and loafing with movies prior to standing can produce a similar effect!

I do hope you are still with us, and if you are, pay a visit to your doctor and/or maybe change your lifestyle.

You don't give many details about yourself for really useful comments from anyone here. For example, how old are you, is your BP regular, do you take any medication, etc, etc?

And, most importantly, BM is not equivalent to ER. Virtual CPR cannot beat the real thing!
+Quote Post
trojan_libido
post Jan 13, 2009, 04:53 AM
Post #5

God

Member No.: 5681

I've experienced 95% of the symptoms mentioned when we did cross country running at school. Although vision was never effected much, hearing your heart pounding and a thumping headache can all come from the change in blood pressure when you decided to go run flat out for far too long without training first.

Its definately important to get someone medically trained to look, because waiting for forum posts to get to the point whilst your suffering a heart attack (for example) is silly! Get real advice.
+Quote Post
xtreme
post Feb 22, 2009, 05:24 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 31923

QUOTE(trojan_libido @ Jan 13, 2009, 04:53 AM) *

I've experienced 95% of the symptoms mentioned when we did cross country running at school. Although vision was never effected much, hearing your heart pounding and a thumping headache can all come from the change in blood pressure when you decided to go run flat out for far too long without training first.

Its definately important to get someone medically trained to look, because waiting for forum posts to get to the point whilst your suffering a heart attack (for example) is silly! Get real advice.

did you go to the doctor?
+Quote Post
trojan_libido
post Feb 23, 2009, 07:38 AM
Post #7

God

Member No.: 5681

No because the cause was obvious, a 2 mile run over rough terrain.
+Quote Post
Elinor123
post Apr 14, 2015, 06:16 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 37649

you go to doctor for proper treatment
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 01:28 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles