Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Telepathy & Group Consciousness, additions to the brain
paranoia
post Nov 01, 2008, 08:50 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 31698

Sodium is the electrical conducted for the wiring of the frontal lobe of the brain, the self. Sodium fluoride, an additive in tap water, fills the nerve cells. Fluoride acts as a radio antenna. This causes collective consciousnesses, group psychology and social subtexts.

A single dose of iridium allows sodium fluoride to enter a certian part of the frontal lobes responsible for conversation. This installs telepathy.

The mind can be controlled due to this radio antenna. Seroquel blocks serotonin for the circuits that are attacked. Serotonin is the only neurotransmitter of the brain, the one for the frontal lobes. Seroquel shuts off bipolar disorder, mind control.

Sodium fluoride builds up in the pineal gland. It causes it to constantly release DMT, a full serotonin blocker, used to cause unconsciousness duing muscera poisioning and organ failure (death). Reality is partially blocked due to sodium fluoride. A heavy dose of copper will destroy the pineal gland.

Telepathy and Group Networking.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Nov 01, 2008, 09:57 AM
Post #2

God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 956

this is bogus. Our understanding of social consciousness is firmly rooted in neuronal interactions. There's no need to postulate unnecessary entities like radio antenna in the brain or telepathy. Occam's razor. Read some of the literature on Cog Sci.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Nov 01, 2008, 12:18 PM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 3458

1. The name of the topic "Telepathy & Group Consciousness, additions to the brain" is excellent one.

2. The idea of the approach is interesting as well, but should be backed by scientific argumentation and links.

If to apply the same logic one can suppose that e.g. if a person takes in some small amounts Arsenic- the 33th element of the Table of Elements, then it starts to accumulate in the Hairs, thus each Hair may claim to become a radio antenna (I just follow your logic), maybe that is why the power of the Biblical boy Samson was in his Hairs. wink.gif

Btw taking Arsenic may run a person to madness...

But the question is does the process pass via electromagnetic waves? Maybe there is something more interesting that carries information. Who knows, maybe humans emit light, and in that case, who knows maybe EPR paradox works as well and info spreads all over the universe instantaneously ('quantum' teleportation) uniting all living beings of the Universe. Well. Let the Force stay with you.

Btw, welcome to the Brain Meta.
+Quote Post
Phi
post Nov 02, 2008, 06:06 AM
Post #4

God

Member No.: 25755

Ridiculous. What a teeter totter of info. It's like fox news
+Quote Post
Phi
post Nov 02, 2008, 06:12 AM
Post #5

God

Member No.: 25755

That source, unless you are the source, is equivalent to giving a retard some acid and then asking him to recall his experience. Is it just tough love from the war on disinformation?
+Quote Post
trojan_libido
post Nov 03, 2008, 12:15 AM
Post #6

God

Member No.: 5681

Sodium fluoride builds up in the pineal gland. It causes it to constantly release DMT, a full serotonin blocker, used to cause unconsciousness duing muscera poisioning and organ failure (death).
Lol, DMT used to cause muscera poisoning! Is that the poison from the Amanita Muscaria mushroom? I've not come across any mushroom that contains DMT.

I didn't need to rubbish the statement above to know that you are an internet troll. However in this case the above information may be used innappropriately and could cause harm!

Interestingly, I do believe the brain can receive radio signals. I've had the experience myself. Not psychic listening to radio, but the brains normal state being effected by the radio waves in the air. See my first post for information.

This thread, however, is tin-foil hat country.
+Quote Post
Saint God
post Jan 24, 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 31870

Psilocybin is sorta like orally active DMT if you think about it, but no, that doesn't make any of the first post make any more sense. wink.gif

Nice to see a healthy respect for scientific method while I browse through some of my first few topics. Methinks I shall like it here. (methinks I already do)
+Quote Post
neurokinetics
post Apr 06, 2012, 04:15 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 34044

QUOTE(paranoia @ Nov 01, 2008, 09:50 AM) *

Sodium is the electrical conducted for the wiring of the frontal lobe of the brain, the self. Sodium fluoride, an additive in tap water, fills the nerve cells. Fluoride acts as a radio antenna. This causes collective consciousnesses, group psychology and social subtexts.

I've heard that fluoride will damage your pineal gland (responsible for the secretion of some hormones).
+Quote Post
Tone
post Apr 10, 2012, 10:23 AM
Post #9

Overlord

Member No.: 4916

I got here just now researching telepathy, because i have experienced it beyond a reasonable doubt of proof. Of course im a long time member here and here appeared as a first result on google just now for a certain telepathy search. A skeptic would have to experience it to conclude its real, otherwise they will either 1) disbelieve testimony or 2) believe the testimony as confirmation bias or coincidence even if its too good to be that.

Im not sure i could agree with fluoride as being good for you in any aspect whatsoever, as the body's halogens are chlorine and iodine, period.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 08:17 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog