Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Natural treatment for Allergies with vitamins and supplements
jessiejiang
post Sep 16, 2008, 08:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 28705

Hi ,as I know, taking Vitamin C , Quercetin , Bioflavonoid Mix , MSM , Flaxseed , Thymus , Lactobacillus Acidophilus , Nettle , Betaine HCl , is good for the natural treatment for Allergies , take a look at this.

Ingredients that work:
Vitamin C and Quercetin both are good natural anti-histamine agents and are therefore important in the natural treatment of Allergies. Bioflavonoid Mix potentiates the functions of vitamin C. MSM and essential fatty acids contained in Flaxseed are able to reduce inflammatory reactions and are therefore indicated in the natural treatment of allergies. Thymus has been shown to calm the immune response. Lactobacillus Acidophilus are thought to reduce the potential for allergies. Nettle has been shown to be effective against hay fever. Betaine HCl assists in the digestion of food and reduces the potential for food allergies.

Also try googling custom made with vitamins and supplements for Allergies , find a personalized health solution for yourself, and live healthier and happier.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
alisha99
post Jul 26, 2012, 12:58 AM
Post #2

Aspiring

Member No.: 34366

Natural treatment for Allergies are good. These natural supplements are good to treat allergies.
+Quote Post
Flex
post Jul 26, 2012, 12:24 PM
Post #3

God

Member No.: 5877

I can attest that MSM has worked wonders for my allergies (my skin too). I personally believe the usefulness of MSM is greatly understated.

I know DMSO is used all the time for horses--haven't tried it myself since I use it in a lab setting and have never ventured to take off the gloves and give it a go. Maybe I will try combining some with vitamin C and B vitamins as a topical product.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Jul 26, 2012, 06:38 PM
Post #4

Overlord

Member No.: 33523

QUOTE(Flex @ Jul 26, 2012, 03:24 PM) *

I can attest that MSM has worked wonders for my allergies (my skin too). I personally believe the usefulness of MSM is greatly understated.

I know DMSO is used all the time for horses--haven't tried it myself since I use it in a lab setting and have never ventured to take off the gloves and give it a go. Maybe I will try combining some with vitamin C and B vitamins as a topical product.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19100327
+Quote Post
Flex
post Jul 27, 2012, 09:50 AM
Post #5

God

Member No.: 5877

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Jul 26, 2012, 07:38 PM) *

QUOTE(Flex @ Jul 26, 2012, 03:24 PM) *

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19100327

Only a concern if you are a developing child smile.gif Good article nonetheless. MSM crosses the blood brain barrier as well and certainly changes local chemistry, so you ought to see the same thing for both cases.

Satisfied
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Jul 30, 2012, 11:21 PM
Post #6

Overlord

Member No.: 33523

QUOTE(Flex @ Jul 27, 2012, 12:50 PM) *

Only a concern if you are a developing child smile.gif

Define developing child...Technically your brain isn't fully developed until the age of 25.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 08:52 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles