Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Natural treatment for Alzheimer's Disease with vitamins and supplements
jessiejiang
post Sep 12, 2008, 12:50 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 28705

Hi ,as I know, taking Vitamin C , Vitamin E , Flax Seed Powder , Ginkgo Extract , Acetyl L-Carnitine , Thiamin , Vitamin B12 , Phosphatidylserine , Complete Multivitamin Mix , is good for the natural treatment for Alzheimer's Disease, take a look at this.
Ingredients that work:
Alongside other antioxidants, Vitamin C and Vitamin E have been shown to decrease the risk of this disease in preliminary studies. Large amounts of Vitamin E have been shown to delay the onset of symptoms. Flax Seed Powder may improve nerve system health, which is important in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. Ginkgo Extract helps maintain peripheral circulation to brain. The acetyl group of Acetyl L-Carnitine contributes to the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is required for mental function, and therefore may be involved in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. Thiamin is essential for normal nerve function. Vitamin B12 assists maintenance of a healthy nervous system. Phosphatidylserine plays a role in neurotransmission and may support brain function and boost memory, an important aspect of the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. Complete Multivitamin Mix provides the body with overall nutritional support which is integral to the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
Also try googling custom made with vitamins and supplements for Alzheimer's Disease , find a personalized health solution for yourself, and live healthier and happier.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mhhafeez
post Apr 03, 2009, 05:26 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 32016

Unlike most supplements, these products are made from organic foods, not synthetics. Visit the Naturally Nova Scotia website for more information.

+Quote Post
douknow
post Aug 05, 2011, 04:37 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 33494

My dad is in a long term care facility for few months so he can receive professional help for his Alzheimer's. i was wondering if there are natural treatments or cures for Alzheimer's since it is a brain disease. can brain booster help alleviate Alzheimer's?
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Aug 06, 2011, 08:46 AM
Post #4

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

Im sorry, there is not any natural or sinthetic treatments to cure alzheimer. Most drugs available today will just help with prevention and they dont work very well to be honest.
Anyway some drugs can make life easier for people but dont expect the illness to regress.
As my grandfather died from alzheimer i somewhat can understand your feelings.
Your dad is probably already taking some of those drugs so if you want him to take supps you must really ask his doctor to prevent any interactions.
+Quote Post
Flex
post Aug 16, 2011, 01:13 PM
Post #5

God

Member No.: 5877

QUOTE(douknow @ Aug 05, 2011, 05:37 PM) *

My dad is in a long term care facility for few months so he can receive professional help for his Alzheimer's. i was wondering if there are natural treatments or cures for Alzheimer's since it is a brain disease. can brain booster help alleviate Alzheimer's?

Exercise can help significantly.
+Quote Post
alisha99
post Aug 28, 2012, 01:23 AM
Post #6

Aspiring

Member No.: 34366

Natural supplements are good for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. As the natural supplements contains none or few side effects. Synthetic supplements are not good and contains more side effects.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 09:11 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles