BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Proof that there is a God in heaven by Michael Moore, It looks like that Ms. Calypso is going to punish the Pirates from Bones & Skulls
Rick
post Oct 30, 2008, 11:05 AM
Post #91

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 3068

What about tea leaves?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Enki
post Oct 30, 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #92

Supreme God

Member No.: 3458

QUOTE(Rick @ Oct 30, 2008, 11:05 AM) *
What about tea leaves?

We can discuss the subject there but I got very tired today indeed, I am sorry.
It is endless topic by the way, you know...
+Quote Post
Rick
post Oct 30, 2008, 12:14 PM
Post #93

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

Maybe I'll write a computer program to do tea leaf analysis. Hmmm.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Oct 30, 2008, 12:31 PM
Post #94

Supreme God

QUOTE(Rick @ Oct 30, 2008, 12:14 PM) *

Maybe I'll write a computer program to do tea leaf analysis. Hmmm.

I think that the Upper and really Eternal Begins, if such really do exist, can rule in silence and they do not need common people to believe into them. It is common people should care to know something about the true reality, and if they are stupid enough to trust atheists, then hardly the Upper Beings, if such really do exist, shall care too much about them. I think a human being fundamentally restricts his mentality and imagination by dogmatic atheistic statements or abrupt acceptance of Gnostic idiotic outlook at the world only because it is cruel one.

Fanatics of all kinds: Muslim Fanatics, Christian Fanatics, Judaism's Fanatics, Hindu Fanatics, Masonic Fanatics, Buddhist Fanatics, Gnostic Fanatics, Communist Fanatics, Nazi Fanatics, Illuminati Fanatics, Atheistic Fanatics etc., all of them, when the matter of discussion approaches to the real scientific investigation of the Realm of Devine always incline to make Politically Motivated statements and bring along misleading irrational arguments persistently diverting any open scientific consideration of the subject. That is why the topic is so shaggy for so many centuries. They all do not permit the topic be normally studied openly and properly by free people. Till those idiots dominate over this planet it always will be difficult to discuss the subject openly and humans should always wait coming of those who always explain things clearly and properly and momentously so that the wave of conclave-ignorance and tyrany not to have time to suppress, grab and hide the knowledge for internal use of closed clans of interests thus leading mankind to stagnation and decay.

The merchants of light always come, they always tell, and will tell what they find important to tell in spite of all bastards of all spheres, because the Wisdom is great and its fruits are Proper and always help to sustain Civilization on the complex way of its development.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Oct 30, 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #95

Supreme God

QUOTE(Dianah @ Oct 30, 2008, 04:31 PM) *

The merchants of light always come, they always tell, and will tell what they find important to tell in spite of all bastards of all spheres, because the Wisdom is great and its fruits are Proper and always help to sustain Civilization on the complex way of its development.

Wise words…

Not many though…understand…but the words…the imaginings…must be voiced, for the voice ‘threads’ the subconscious song of being…does it not?

Ohhh Great! Dianah! You are back! Though you was not so far (Enki knows), excellent! Hope this time you shall not erase all you posts from future to past. I was missing you greatly. Thank you for the comments.

Yes indeed, few understand, as always dear fairy. Well, eeeee, the voice, eeee, maybe. The crew of the ship can understand voice commands of the captain too, everything helps...; 'One ship - one captain' system is important in unsteady waters, though democracy is nice too if crew members together with the captain discuss future waterway (some sort of marching-gliding democracy), the knowledgeable and wise passengers on the ship (e.g. from the college) can participate the discussions, but the passengers who want to rule the ship instead the captain e.g. via whispering, certainly are not welcomed, so from that point of view the voice aligns, helps the captain to regain oneself, find oneself, thus helping to see difference between the enchanting songs/voices of villain passengers from good passengers. One ship - one captain! Here Lord C. B. would add "One Navy - one Emperor". Anyway, there is a story to tell, it is like a fairy tale. wink.gif
+Quote Post
Enki
post Oct 30, 2008, 11:00 PM
Post #96

Supreme God

Well, summarizing the topic started by Mr. Moore and looking back to the Hurricane, Economic Crisis comparable by losses with the Economic crisis of the WWI, and the expected elections in US I dare to suppose that some other Entities of not human kind, somehow, also participate in world affairs and the Science in harmony with religion has a lot of things to do to help mankind to step forward towards new horizons of understanding of the reality.

Let the Wisdom stay with you all,
It was nice to talk with all about
Cabbages and kings.
+Quote Post
trojan_libido
post Oct 31, 2008, 12:25 AM
Post #97

God

Member No.: 5681

QUOTE(Enki)
From today Lindsay's aggressive comments in my fairy tale section I resumed that some people in Canada and England dislike me very much
This is not true Enki. I like you, I like your posts, I just find it difficult to comprehend your selection of words and the links between them. But I can also see that my beliefs are also unorthodox, and are actually intwined with the key idea behind what you're proposing. Language is interconnected like a web, and filled with emotion like our conciousness. However I don't feel I'll ever grasp the concept, it seems far too loose to define and too grand in scope. Your ideas obviously came to you and solidified in some kind of epiphany, and I only hope you don't get too frustrated when people don't understand what you're saying.
+Quote Post
Phi
post Oct 31, 2008, 02:51 AM
Post #98

God

Member No.: 25755

I second that and wish cats could reply
+Quote Post
Enki
post Oct 31, 2008, 03:53 AM
Post #99

Supreme God

QUOTE(trojan_libido @ Oct 31, 2008, 12:25 AM) *

QUOTE(Enki)
From today Lindsay's aggressive comments in my fairy tale section I resumed that some people in Canada and England dislike me very much
This is not true Enki. I like you, I like your posts, I just find it difficult to comprehend your selection of words and the links between them. But I can also see that my beliefs are also unorthodox, and are actually intwined with the key idea behind what you're proposing. Language is interconnected like a web, and filled with emotion like our conciousness. However I don't feel I'll ever grasp the concept, it seems far too loose to define and too grand in scope. Your ideas obviously came to you and solidified in some kind of epiphany, and I only hope you don't get too frustrated when people don't understand what you're saying.

I really hope so. Those who want to understand they understand, those who do not want others to understand mark it as non-understandable.

The entire hypothesis springs from two extremely simple suppositions:

1. Some kind of information can percolate from one person to another wirelessly, how technically it percolates it is not an option in this model. Human brain may not be able to decode it, but something flows, even if by shorcuts, it flows. So we just suppose that some subconscious data exchange exists, even with 10% accuracy nonetheless something flows around.

2. The random or non-random flow of information from one person to another can pass when some Patterns in brain : Visual, Sound, Sensitive patterns, do match one with another. Let me call them Triggering Keys of Data Percolation. E.g. X looks at Mona Lisa in Brazil, Y looks at Mona Lisa in France and at the same time, at that very moment Y start to think about a bicycle, then an idea similar to the bicycle triggers X's brain, e.g. X start to think about roads. If data percolated, then a detailed analysis may show that X and Y both have the same name, or that X and Y both like the same number so the Circle/Ring is closed and X and Y have bi-directional percolation line. So if Y is a homosexual then X can start to love boys too as feelings may percolate as well (this is a feedback to your example with word Gays).

If the Key Pattern uniting X and Y is powerful enough (or a group of meditating bastards somewhere in Orient keeps singing the same mantra looking at Mona Lisa, thus keeping some lines active) then X and Y along with other people who periodically look at Mona Lisa start to evolve into a Cluster worshiping the same idol or idols. E.g. we all start to love Coca-cola or start to warship David Beckham with his T-shirt with number 23 on it (or Mikel Jordan), or even warship him (and e.g. people from Manchester Society of Magic start to suck our 'energy' [I am joking] for their magic). When the Cluster grows into a huge agglomeration we start to think in the same way and start to construct Babylon Tower.
Now in this model try to replace Mona Lisa with Swastika. You see...

Now, if we can show that there are some certain Dominating Triggering Keys of Data Percolation in Languages, World Events etc, then it will provide additional arguments pro that we have the information percolation phenomena.

And there is an opinion that in that cybernetic space some Upper Beings exist, e.g. Super DMT elves known from stories told by those who practice Magic Mushrooms consuming.

If to go further we can suppose that if things like that exist, then it becomes a political issue as well.

I think I am expressing some ideas in very simple way Trojan. A child can understand, is not it? And all ideas are based on two very simple suppositions.

Now about theological applications: what Sins in that context are?

Sin generally is a bad behavior and if being practiced much brings something negative to a person and society (and as Church says to the soul as well). Now, from point of view of the above mentioned percolations the Patterns of bad behavior may percolate from one person to another wirelessly, e.g. aggression, greed, enviousness etc. But if you teach a person to contain Sin it is the same thing as containing the percolation of the Patterns of bad behavior in the entire net. So from that point of view Church is a fundamental institution, though at the same time it can play extremely negative role of enslavement as well. So wise Rulers who draft Architecture carcasses of modern societies must take into consideration all the aspects and periodically consult with wise consultants who know the Ineffable truths, so to take into consideration as many options as is possible. Only such societies stand for centuries and only such Empires stand firm.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Oct 31, 2008, 04:03 AM
Post #100

Supreme God

I think further discussion of this topic can be conducted in the Tea Club Trojan if you wish.

So, possibly something stands behind the declaration of Mr. Moore, but hardly he will make a movie on that subject. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Enki
post Oct 31, 2008, 07:30 AM
Post #101

Supreme God

New news from England about adventures of Prof. Dawkins looks like he really abandoned his crusade against God and starts crusade against Harry Potter and Company. How interesting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/31/arts/31a...F.html?ref=arts

The God Delusion Jr.? Dawkins Is Working on a Children’s Book

Compiled by Dave Itzkoff
Published: October 31, 2008

Having sufficiently inflamed the passions of his adult readers with “The God Delusion,” his treatise on rationalism and atheism, the evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins, left, has said he is writing a book for children. In an interview with Britain’s Channel 4, Dr. Dawkins said he was working on a book that would explore children’s relationships with fairy tales and encourage them to think about the world scientifically rather than mythologically. “I would like to know whether there’s any evidence that bringing children up to believe in spells and wizards and magic wands and things turning into other things — it is unscientific, I think it’s antiscientific,” Dr. Dawkins, left, told More4 News. “Whether that has a pernicious effect, I don’t know.” No publisher or release date for the book has been announced.
More Articles in Arts » A version of this article appeared in print on October 31, 2008, on page C2 of the New York edition.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Nov 01, 2008, 12:54 PM
Post #102

Supreme God

Now, if Harry Potter & Co do exist in reality, then they should prove to Prof. Dawkins somehow that they exist and Prof. Dawkins should herald to entire world that he made a great discovery, because if he prove to children that Harry Potter & Co is a fiction, then ... . On the other hand, by proving this to Prof. Dawkins and to the World, the Harry Potter & Co. will automatically prove that God exists as well. So we will arrive to a Paradox: wizards and witches by proving to Prof. Dawkins and mankind that they exist shall prove at the same time that God exists. How funny, is not it.

Checkmate!
+Quote Post
Enki
post Nov 01, 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #103

Supreme God

Truly 21-th century is an interesting century.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Nov 01, 2008, 01:19 PM
Post #104

Supreme God

A special elections related joke for Rick from me, you can use this doctor to accuse Republicans in ties with the Kremin and RasPutin:

Look, we all know that McCain was in KGB prison, and who knows what they have implanted there, now look whom he selected as vice-president (!): the Word Palin is a masked pattern of word Putin. Look if you consider letter a in word Palin and cut from its top a dash and paste it at letter l of the same word you will get word Putin. So there is just one Copy-Paste operator from Palin to Putin. So KGB already has a potential vice-president agent candidate. So they have chances to rule America. Terrific! Global Consciousness is on watch! Hahahahahahahahaha!

I just share with you Rich the classified materials of the CIA (Cheshireian Intelligence Agency.) wink.gif

Hope you shall like the joke. I shall include this joke into the new book named Enki & New World Order it will be a new edition of the old one published in Mesopotamia several thousand years ago named Enki & World Order. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Enki
post Nov 01, 2008, 01:35 PM
Post #105

Supreme God

Rick, have you read the sorry "The Lord of all the Keys (Me)"?

Booooooooo.

The Upper Super Beings Inc. (if you prefer the Providence) grant to American people us much freedom of Democratic free choice in their country as much choice they have granted to other small nations of the world who live under dictators well supported by US governments.

I think it is fair Rick, don't you think so?
+Quote Post
Enki
post Nov 01, 2008, 01:43 PM
Post #106

Supreme God

To be or not to be! Who will be the next US president? This is the question!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahh!

Well, today I am too artistic. Sorry.
+Quote Post
Phi
post Nov 02, 2008, 05:15 AM
Post #107

God

Member No.: 25755

QUOTE(Enki @ Oct 31, 2008, 03:53 AM) *

QUOTE(trojan_libido @ Oct 31, 2008, 12:25 AM) *

QUOTE(Enki)

I really hope so. Those who want to understand they understand, those who do not want others to understand mark it as non-understandable.

The entire hypothesis springs from two extremely simple suppositions:

1. Some kind of information can percolate from one person to another wirelessly, how technically it percolates it is not an option in this model. Human brain may not be able to decode it, but something flows, even if by shorcuts, it flows. So we just suppose that some subconscious data exchange exists, even with 10% accuracy nonetheless something flows around.

2. The random or non-random flow of information from one person to another can pass when some Patterns in brain : Visual, Sound, Sensitive patterns, do match one with another. Let me call them Triggering Keys of Data Percolation. E.g. X looks at Mona Lisa in Brazil, Y looks at Mona Lisa in France and at the same time, at that very moment Y start to think about a bicycle, then an idea similar to the bicycle triggers X's brain, e.g. X start to think about roads. If data percolated, then a detailed analysis may show that X and Y both have the same name, or that X and Y both like the same number so the Circle/Ring is closed and X and Y have bi-directional percolation line. So if Y is a homosexual then X can start to love boys too as feelings may percolate as well (this is a feedback to your example with word Gays).

If the Key Pattern uniting X and Y is powerful enough (or a group of meditating bastards somewhere in Orient keeps singing the same mantra looking at Mona Lisa, thus keeping some lines active) then X and Y along with other people who periodically look at Mona Lisa start to evolve into a Cluster worshiping the same idol or idols. E.g. we all start to love Coca-cola or start to warship David Beckham with his T-shirt with number 23 on it (or Mikel Jordan), or even warship him (and e.g. people from Manchester Society of Magic start to suck our 'energy' [I am joking] for their magic). When the Cluster grows into a huge agglomeration we start to think in the same way and start to construct Babylon Tower.
Now in this model try to replace Mona Lisa with Swastika. You see...

Now, if we can show that there are some certain Dominating Triggering Keys of Data Percolation in Languages, World Events etc, then it will provide additional arguments pro that we have the information percolation phenomena.

And there is an opinion that in that cybernetic space some Upper Beings exist, e.g. Super DMT elves known from stories told by those who practice Magic Mushrooms consuming.

If to go further we can suppose that if things like that exist, then it becomes a political issue as well.

I think I am expressing some ideas in very simple way Trojan. A child can understand, is not it? And all ideas are based on two very simple suppositions.

Now about theological applications: what Sins in that context are?

Sin generally is a bad behavior and if being practiced much brings something negative to a person and society (and as Church says to the soul as well). Now, from point of view of the above mentioned percolations the Patterns of bad behavior may percolate from one person to another wirelessly, e.g. aggression, greed, enviousness etc. But if you teach a person to contain Sin it is the same thing as containing the percolation of the Patterns of bad behavior in the entire net. So from that point of view Church is a fundamental institution, though at the same time it can play extremely negative role of enslavement as well. So wise Rulers who draft Architecture carcasses of modern societies must take into consideration all the aspects and periodically consult with wise consultants who know the Ineffable truths, so to take into consideration as many options as is possible. Only such societies stand for centuries and only such Empires stand firm.

So outside fantasy, there are wizards who guide(via data percolation) our societies?
+Quote Post
Enki
post Nov 02, 2008, 10:48 AM
Post #108

Supreme God

QUOTE(Phi @ Nov 02, 2008, 05:15 AM) *
So outside fantasy, there are wizards who guide(via data percolation) our societies?

I am sorry but I cannot answer to this question by few words. So I am sorry in advance.

It is very hard to make such a statement as in peer-review scientific journals the topic is not discussed. On the other hand, if to suppose that it is so, then that should explain why the topic is not discussed in the peer-review scientific journals (e.g. censorship of magicians). Paradox. So in any case the answer at that question backed by scientific argumentation supported by series of publications in peer-review scientific journals is not possible to provide. So we cannot with some certainty say weather it is so or not. Each person should orientate in accordance to his/her own judgment.

Though, scientific peer-review publications published during the middle ages are full with such statements (but the scholars were politically interrelated with the Holy Roman Inquisition), the contemporary science questions the credibility of those publications and the methodology of research. But, on the other hand, as the contemporary scientific world systems predominantly are funded via channels Groups of Interests and is controlled by governments being under control of those Groups of Interests and it is hard to say whether the statements of the contemporary science in that respect are independent or not.

At present we have some sort of Status Quo preserved. Only movies about Harry Potter question that tranquility. Please note that all the Wizards in Harry Potter fear to pronounce the NAME of you know whom, it looks like it is а direct hint at the traditional God (God of Law) and his NAME which is very dangerous to be pronounced (the same hint at the name of traditional God is made by introduction of character of Dr. Hamstervile in Liloo & Stitch Cartoon, where entire universe is apt to mispronounce the name of Dr. Hamstervile a villain genius looking like the white rabbit from the wonderland). In some Esoteric and Gnostic literature the traditional God is considered as negative spirit (in Harry Potter terminology a villain Wizard) claiming monopoly out of nothing over the world of the Magles and Wizards (e.g. Dumbledore’s name is Parsifal, you see...), in Star Wars the Emperor and Lord Vader are associated with the same personage (the image of Lord Vader is taken from one of Leonardos paintings [half mirror image]). So in some way it is global 'rebellion' against not only Judaism but Roman Catholic Church as well. And in my opinion that springs from wrong understanding of the nature of traditional God and God as a God. The Da Vinchi Code movie is a subliminal challenge over idea that Jesus is the son of traditional God as along with the Da Vinchi Code the Evangels of Judah suddenly emerged which is fully Gnostic in nature. So we observe fundamental changes in our Matrix.

If the answer to your question is positive, then we should accept that mankind is under Slavery of those Wizards. On the other had, the Wizards themselves can be slaves of more powerful beings. The idea of trapping one of those powerful beings is like trapping Ms. Calypso into human body conducted by the Free Pirates of the Caribbean. So there are many ideas, and as I see some very significantly progressed with the trapping technologies...

As a continuation of that idea we observe the most specific attempt to challenge Roman Catholic Church by introduction of idea of Magisterium in the Golden Compass, where it is claimed that the Old God is disappearing and that the world is ruled by Metatron an angel with robotic and totalitarian philosophy, who forces all to consider him as a God. A fundamental attempt to present the Metatron as villain totalitarian angel is made in the Transformers movie. Where the Angels are presented as Transformers- creatures from ether living among us. So some Groups of Interests in Hollywood persistently moves mankind to new religious vision. The Roman Catholic Church looks like fully neutralized and passive. In true the Roman Catholic Church converts into a tool, a platform on which the Pyramid shall grow. Eventually, if things develop in this way Islam and Buddhism shall merge with this platform too. I cannot say is this process is good or bad, I always for progress, but I think the key flavor of our world is in variety, not in uniformity.

But the most fundamental crisis we observe in Judaism. We see full collapse: they returned back and what? The story over? The Jewish spiritual life undergoes very dramatic changes ever know.

The most fundamental challenge is the Constantine movie where Archangel Gabriel is presented as crazy, feminist fundamentalist woman-like creature. Subsequently the actress playing the role of Gabriel in Constantine movie is playing the role of the White Witch (so direct association with the Pontific is made) to create very certain associations. In the cartoon the Walking Castle of Miadzaki the wizard Saliman is depicted Pontiff Like. So we see global process.

But the most horrific challenge is the first part of the Zeitgeist movie about the Gods, it directly and fundamentally hits Christianity and all religions. Is it good or bad I do not know.

Now by the projected Angels & Demons movie the Brotherhood tries fundamentally rearrange human understanding of the reality. The Catholic Church in its turn makes weak attempts to resist as it cannot invent stories and relies only on Bible. So the Roman Church is trapped into its own approach. It has only one story and cannot modify it as the Book – Bible was locked many centuries ago and they have nothing to offer. If they open the archives they had to accept something, accepting something they do not have authority to reject what is offered by the other side. Things turn very dramatic for the church. So never before the Christianity was so greatly challenged as it is today and it looks like if things go on this way emergence of new type of religion is inevitable. Or personal interference of the Upper Super Beings via some absolutely new ways of control shall emerge.

One can ask, how this all is possible? I think it is a great question.

In my opinion the best solution to this problem (if such one exists) is the Harmony. We have no other choice. If to suppose that the answer is positive, then we have an Army of children which loves Harry Potter and all want to become Wizards and eventually some will be initiated to. Such dramatic increase of the number of Wizards should bring new reality to our world and certainly that all will require new form of regulations: Ordering.

The Ordering shall require fundamental modification of understanding of the reality and reorganization of all public institutions for harmonious co-existence of Magls and Wizards and Upper Beings if such exist.

We shall see how things will develop. We shall see. There are too many players in this game if such game exists.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Nov 02, 2008, 11:19 AM
Post #109

Supreme God

Summarizing I can say that there is no answer to your question.
Scientists shall never answer you Yes. This thing is obvious.

You know it is the same extraterrestrials topic: extraterrestrials, utlraterrestrials, celestials, wizards, elves, gnomes other respected creatures, DMT-elves, Upper Beings etc all officially and publicly are considered as non-existing options by world governments.

Hardly ever, any State along with its scientific institutions will openly accept that one of those options is optional.

That is why Harmony in everything is the best solution. I do not suggest the co-existence in a forest like eco-system. I am sure that wiser, better and realistic frame always exists, just all sides should show good will. A wise solution always exists. We just should develop schemes of searching those solutions. I am sure it is possible to arrange such a world order that all shall benefit from it.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Nov 02, 2008, 12:14 PM
Post #110

Supreme God

And as I am getting very tired of this topic I decided to close it unilaterally.
I am sorry, the Curiosity Shop of Enki is closing.

Some gentlemen adapted enigmatic style of behavior like I do not exist here.

When the Canons of Enlil's Warships shall totally crush the vanity fair of pompous idiots in the West, then words of mine shall be remembered very frequently in many circles...
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 09:42 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles