Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Little guidance please, cognitive health
Seeker109
post Jul 17, 2008, 08:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 26093

Hello I am new to this site/forum group, and curious to what cognitive enhancers would be best to use. I started out with ginkgo Biloba about a year ago, and that worked great. I just recently started using piracetam with choline and b-vitamins. From this I noticed a great difference in my mental performance.

I was thinking about trying some of the other supplements from the cetam family, but would like some support from those who have had success with their stack. Also if there are any dangers from a combination of certain enchancers that would cause more harm then good. If anyone has some helpful ideals on which cognitive enhancers would be best to use together; I would appreciate their insight.

Thank you in advance.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
learn4life
post Sep 16, 2014, 05:44 PM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37357

I know this is an old post but I came across it and figured I would give it an answer.
First I will say that the benefits are individual based on your particular body chemistry.
However that mostly concerns dosage, the supplements themselves have, for all practical purposes, the same effect on all.

Personally, the racetams I have used are aniracetam, piracetam, phenylpiracetam, oxiracetam, noopet. I wont bother to list any other nootropics I have used because there are simply too many...
Regarding cognition, my best results came from piracetam and aniracetam. I would stack those with fish oil and ginko biloba. I started using them during the semester I took calculus, and have used them off and on ever since.

for concentration phenylpiracetam and noopet take the cake. I cant say too many good things about phenylpiracetam other than it works, but I wouldn't use it in a regular stack. Now noopet is definatly the better of the two if you ask me. Noopet had a very apparent effect on my ability to stay on task. I could focus on my work for the duration of its halflife. Noopet is good stuff and because you only have to take like .020g per serving its even better. But I would not credit noopet as having any effect on my ability to understand and process information.

Oxiracetam I'll skip because I don't get anything out of it.

Hope this helps.

QUOTE(Seeker109 @ Jul 17, 2008, 08:41 PM) *

Hello I am new to this site/forum group, and curious to what cognitive enhancers would be best to use. I started out with ginkgo Biloba about a year ago, and that worked great. I just recently started using piracetam with choline and b-vitamins. From this I noticed a great difference in my mental performance.

I was thinking about trying some of the other supplements from the cetam family, but would like some support from those who have had success with their stack. Also if there are any dangers from a combination of certain enchancers that would cause more harm then good. If anyone has some helpful ideals on which cognitive enhancers would be best to use together; I would appreciate their insight.

Thank you in advance.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 01:29 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles