Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 17946

goals:
improve overall mental health
expand consiousness
expand awarness

Height: 6'1
Weight: 175

I would like to begin taking nootropics in order to enhance my brains development. I am new to researching and would like somone to help me get started. This is the stack i have compiled after about two hours of research:

Piracetom
ginko
galantamine
L-huperzine A

Since this will be the first time I will be taking nootropics I want to be cautious about not taking on too much too fast. I have recently entered an interesting phase in my life where I have expierineced many changes. I am senior in college and i have just started two new jobs (one in sales, and a serving job). This is a demanding schedule and requires alot of energy, focus, and awareness. In order to cope with my new scedule I have completly changed my diet. I eat extremely healthy including homemade vegitable juice I make every mourning and lunch. I have noticed many positive changes in my energy/health/wellbeing from the change in diet alone.

Along with a change in diet I have been researching and practicing raga and hatha yoga.

I would also like to note that about three weeks ago I bought a vaporizer and have been vaporizing marijuana daily. Last week I wake n vaped every weekday before I started my day. After I vape I practice yoga and meditate, then proceed to either work or school.

I have always been a B student in school. Throughout highschool I would often doze off, probly due to ADD or mabey just a lack of interest. I am now much better at focusing in my classes(which i accredit to yoga) but am still not at the level I would like to be.

Could somone please help me compile a minimal stack?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mr Bananas
post May 10, 2008, 02:20 PM
Post #2

Awakening

Member No.: 15960

I am no guru, but for studying, i would try piracetam with a choline giver like CDP-choline or such, and when you can recognize the effects it gives add huperzine until you know the effects again and add something new, change the dosage, perhaps remove something or add something, experiment, but always read about what you put in yourself, and ask questions here.
+Quote Post
LifeMirage
post May 11, 2008, 01:24 AM
Post #3

Demi-God

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4349

QUOTE(Ezay8 @ Feb 17, 2008, 01:00 AM) *
goals:
improve overall mental health
expand consiousness
expand awarness

Height: 6'1
Weight: 175

I would like to begin taking nootropics in order to enhance my brains development. I am new to researching and would like somone to help me get started. This is the stack i have compiled after about two hours of research:

Piracetom
ginko
galantamine
L-huperzine A

Since this will be the first time I will be taking nootropics I want to be cautious about not taking on too much too fast. I have recently entered an interesting phase in my life where I have expierineced many changes. I am senior in college and i have just started two new jobs (one in sales, and a serving job). This is a demanding schedule and requires alot of energy, focus, and awareness. In order to cope with my new scedule I have completly changed my diet. I eat extremely healthy including homemade vegitable juice I make every mourning and lunch. I have noticed many positive changes in my energy/health/wellbeing from the change in diet alone.

Along with a change in diet I have been researching and practicing raga and hatha yoga.

I would also like to note that about three weeks ago I bought a vaporizer and have been vaporizing marijuana daily. Last week I wake n vaped every weekday before I started my day. After I vape I practice yoga and meditate, then proceed to either work or school.

I have always been a B student in school. Throughout highschool I would often doze off, probly due to ADD or mabey just a lack of interest. I am now much better at focusing in my classes(which i accredit to yoga) but am still not at the level I would like to be.

Could somone please help me compile a minimal stack?

I would avoid gingko and Galantamine for now. After a few weeks you may want to add Idebenone.
+Quote Post
nate
post Sep 17, 2009, 10:00 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 32359

why avoid those two? two test out by separating the effects of the others?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 09:07 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog