Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Math, Math itself
nikkisixxrocks
post Jan 18, 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 16776

Math is awesome, of course!!! My highest grade is in math!!! W00T!!! Go me!!! Lol!! LMAO!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
trojan_libido
post Jan 21, 2008, 12:19 AM
Post #2

God

Member No.: 5681

Cool, why do you like maths so much?
+Quote Post
Zizius
post Sep 16, 2008, 11:57 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 26494

Because it's awesome of course. Right nik? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 13, 2009, 12:19 PM
Post #4

Overlord

Member No.: 32189

There is mainstream math and then all the thinking that is done outside the box.

PJS
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Jun 13, 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #5

Supreme God

Member No.: 3202

QUOTE(P.j.S @ Jun 13, 2009, 04:19 PM) *

mathematical thinking that is done outside the box.

PJS

like?
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Jun 13, 2009, 01:12 PM
Post #6

Supreme God

There is mainstream math and then all the thinking that is done outside the box.

PJS

Isn't this statement in and of itself kind of an oxymoron?
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 13, 2009, 01:40 PM
Post #7

Overlord

Well are you asking that while thinking mainstream or just inside or outside the box?

PJS
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 13, 2009, 01:48 PM
Post #8

Overlord

QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Jun 13, 2009, 01:09 PM) *

mathematical thinking that is done outside the box.

PJS

like?

Creative Pi: (x y^7 z^2) / (x y^7(k/3)) = 3P for instance is thinking outside the box Trip Like I Do.

It is simply C/d=pi rewritten. The same as C=3dP which equals C/d=3P.

PJS
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 13, 2009, 02:03 PM
Post #9

Overlord

Pi = 3P

C=3dP where C is the circumference or 3 times the value of the diameter "d" and times "P" which is the ratio of the arc of a circle subtending a line of equal value as the radius of the same circle.

Can you think outside the box and determine the value of "P" as a decimal?

x=4
y=7
z=360/7^3

PJS

+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Jun 13, 2009, 02:22 PM
Post #10

Supreme God

QUOTE(P.j.S @ Jun 13, 2009, 05:40 PM) *

Well are you asking that while thinking mainstream or just inside or outside the box?

PJS

I rarely think mainstream.... and I do think the whole inside/outside the box metaphor is an outdated modality!
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 13, 2009, 02:40 PM
Post #11

Overlord

QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Jun 13, 2009, 02:22 PM) *

QUOTE(P.j.S @ Jun 13, 2009, 05:40 PM) *

PJS

I rarely think mainstream.... and I do think the whole inside/outside the box metaphor is an outdated modality!

Some people love the mainstream but that doesn't mean that all the really nice catches are there!

Good Point: thinking outside the box is a bit of a worn out phrase.

Owner of Creative Pi,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 13, 2009, 02:59 PM
Post #12

Overlord

"Can you think outside the box and determine the value of "P" as a decimal?"

If you find the right ratio for "P" then you will have found a rational pi figure with me that is definitely a lot less than the mainstream thinking of the day.

Owner of Creative Pi,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 13, 2009, 03:50 PM
Post #13

Overlord

Algebraically: The Creative Pi Abstract Algebraic Equation
(x y^7 z^2) / (x y^7(k/3)) = 3P
, x=4, y=7, z=360/7^3, Only the circumference is known!. C/?=?.
z^2 / (k/3) = 3P
z^2 / k = P
z^2 = kP
z = sqrt kP
z = 360/7^3
z = sqrt (360/7^3 * 360/7^3) = 360/7^3
z = k = P = 360/7^3

10! / 1152480 = (3)360 / 7^3 = 1080 / 7^3 = 3.1486880466472303206997084548105... = pi

P is found to equal z (mainly two ways) 1.algebraically 2.geometrically
P is just Pi without "i". P = 360/7^3 or pi/3 = 1.0495626822157434402332361516035...
pi ratio C/d = 1080/7^3 = 3P, 3 * P=1.0495626822157434402332361516035... = pi
Creative Pi repeats approximately after 293 digits.

Geometrically: The Creative Pi Geometric Spencer Construction
The circumference (x y^7 z^2) with a value of 10! divide the value of "z" (360/7^3) equals the concentric square's perimeter. The concentric square in conjunction with the inscribed hexagon derive the value of the radius of the circle.
6 times the radius equals the perimeter of the hexagon and multiplying that by the value of "P" (pi/3) equals the value of the circumference of the circle again at 3628800.

The perimeter of the concentric square and the inscribed hexagon are the same. Since the circumference (x y^7 z^2) is the only value known then dividing it by "z" yields the square's perimeter. This opens up the path to utilizing the Spencer Construction for finding that the perimeter of the hexagon is the same as the square. It becomes known then that the value of "P" must be the same as that of "z" to reach the value of the circumference again at 3628800. z = P as found algebraically also.

With the circumference known at 10! and the value of the radius found by the use of the concentric square and inscribed hexagon together then the value of "P" which is (pi/3) can be determined. It is the circumference divide (2 times the radius) or otherwise 10!/1152480=pi. Once again, the perimeter of the hexagon times "P" = pi/3 equals the value of the circumference of 3628800 or 10! again. Consequently the value of the radius must be found first before realizing that the perimeter of the inscribed hexagon is 6 times that radius value to be multiplied by the value of "P" or pi/3 to encompass the full value of the circumference
(x y^7 z^2) once again. That value of "C" being again 3628800 or 10 factorial.

Thank-you!

All Rights Reserved!
Owner of Creative Pi,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jun 15, 2009, 05:08 PM
Post #14

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

This is definitely getting very like GoD Almighty, or maybe there is more than one God. And here was me, thinking there wasn't one at all!
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 15, 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #15

Overlord

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Jun 15, 2009, 05:08 PM) *

This is definitely getting very like GoD Almighty, or maybe there is more than one God. And here was me, thinking there wasn't one at all!

Grey is not necessarily a bad colour. (just keeping it english Rick) ha. (that started off being a really coo! poem BTW) Battleship Grey is a neutral grey. I used to paint that color on people's door steps for my father when I was young. That or a medium grey. He was a painter when he was alive.

It is humbling to recognize that there is One True God. That is a good start for us.

Making peace with Him just means mainly getting to know Him a lot better. What He likes and dislikes. You know, show some interest in Him, in return for the fabulous gift of life that He has given us, in the first place. There is security in knowing that He will not allow our ignorance (mankind's ignorance) to totally wreck His universe and our world the Earth that He calls His Footstool in the Bible. He is a God of Order also.

You have done very well by recognizing that the One True God is also God Almighty. These are titles of His.

He has a name that He doesn't mind those wanting to be His friend using properly. Just like when we speak to each other respectfully using our names. He is a Hearer of Prayer. Ones that are particularly directed to Him through the name of His son Christ Jesus as mediator for us and then say Amen.

Search for God although He is not far off from each one of us and He will let Himself be found by us. This means search for His name to call upon most appropriately.

PJS

PS - I'm not sure whether that name is found on Google.ca or not. Hint: ask one of Jehovah's witnesses. His name has been taken out of most Bibles although in the original writings it is there over 7000 times in the original Hebrew and Greek writings together. The King James Version of the Bible still has His name at Psalms 83:18 quite possibly. It is a wonderful verse. Also it is the first official verse that many people have come to learn the name of God from the Bible for the very first time!.
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 16, 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #16

Overlord

QUOTE(P.j.S @ Jun 15, 2009, 10:44 PM) *

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Jun 15, 2009, 05:08 PM) *

Grey is not necessarily a bad colour. (just keeping it english Rick) ha. (that started off being a really coo! poem BTW) Battleship Grey is a neutral grey. I used to paint that color on people's door steps for my father when I was young. He was a painter when he was alive.

It is humbling to recognize that there is One True God. That is a good start for us.

Making peace with Him just means mainly getting to know Him a lot better. What He likes and dislikes. You know, show some interest in Him, in return for the fabulous gift of life that He has given us, in the first place. There is security in knowing that He will not allow our ignorance (mankind's ignorance) to totally wreck His universe and our world the Earth that He calls His Footstool in the Bible. He is a God of Order also.

You have done very well by recognizing that the One True God is also God Almighty. These are titles of His.

He has a name that He doesn't mind those wanting to be His friend using properly. Just like when we speak to each other respectfully using our names. He is a Hearer of Prayers that are particularly directed to Him through the name of His son Christ Jesus as mediator for us and then say Amen.

Search for God although He is not far off from each one of us and He will let Himself be found by us. This means search for His name.

PJS

PS - I'm not sure whether that name is found on Google.ca or not. Hint: ask one of Jehovah's witnesses. His name has been taken out of most Bibles although in the original writings it is there over 7000 times in the original Hebrew and Greek writings together. The King James Version of the Bible still has His name at Psalms 83:18 quite possibly. It is a wonderful verse. Also it is the first official verse that many people have come to learn the name of God from the Bible for the very first time!.

Here is the Official Website of Jehovah's Witnesses for anyone interested. http://www.watchtower.org/
Many people visit there for the interesting material which educates us about what God's Kingdom is going to do for the Earth. There is an Archive and newly featured articles about every week or so.
+Quote Post
Rick
post Jun 16, 2009, 10:35 AM
Post #17

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

I prefer Zeus and Athena. Back then, the gods knew how to be gods!
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 16, 2009, 11:49 AM
Post #18

Overlord

QUOTE(Rick @ Jun 16, 2009, 10:35 AM) *

Granted none of the above inferred or otherwise will give you your three wishes.
...and yet still no commonground. Weren't they Greek gods? And yet Jesus never spoke about them.
Conclusion:you are not Jesus either am I. Commonground? Still none.

I prefer Jesus who was just a Perfect Man to the Greek gods' Zeus and Athena.

I believe there may be some commonground existing there.
+Quote Post
Rick
post Jun 16, 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #19

Supreme God

Jesus was wrong about many things.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Jun 16, 2009, 12:20 PM
Post #20

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(P.j.S @ Jun 16, 2009, 11:49 AM) *

QUOTE(Rick @ Jun 16, 2009, 10:35 AM) *

Granted none of the above inferred or otherwise will give you your three wishes.
...and yet still no commonground. Weren't they Greek gods? And yet Jesus never spoke about them.
Conclusion:you are not Jesus either am I. Commonground? Still none.

I prefer Jesus who was just a Perfect Man to the Greek gods' Zeus and Athena.

I believe there may be some commonground existing there.

I thought you were GoDALLMIGHTY! god IS one of us. God is a nice concept
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 16, 2009, 12:32 PM
Post #21

Overlord

QUOTE(Rick @ Jun 16, 2009, 12:04 PM) *

Jesus was wrong about many things.

He lived in difficult times. Born perfect in a society which offered up animal sacrifices for sins and people of the nations worshipped false gods. Starting a Way of Christian life apart from the Learned Men in the nation of Isreal not having gone to the Schools of Higher Learning himself. Teaching what would happen in the distance future when people looked to him to be King then and afford deliverance from the Romans' then. Preformed many miracles that drew tireless crowds that he served curing their ill. Sweat blood in prayer to God privately about all the troublesome things on his mind at the time. Selflessly lived without his own home in order to help other people not knowing where his next meal may come from despite the fact that he was an excellent carpenter and could have made a fortune if he was materialistic.

What Rick? Are you telling me that you lived just like that but got it right? There is only one right way and he alone did it.
+Quote Post
Rick
post Jun 16, 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #22

Supreme God

That's one of the things he was wrong about, saying that he was the only way.
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 16, 2009, 01:11 PM
Post #23

Overlord

I personally have never seen where Christ said that he was the "only way".
Darwin wasn't born until many years later. From him is partly spawn life by chance.

But Darwin didn't tell of a future generation with an unusual amount of earthquakes because Zeus and Athena never prophesied that for him I guess. And how could evolution ever raise a predictionist to tell what sort of life there would be 2000 years in advance?

There remains Life from God or Life from godless Chance. What other ways are there?

+Quote Post
Rick
post Jun 16, 2009, 01:53 PM
Post #24

Supreme God

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Incorrect.

John 8:7

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

Correct.
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 16, 2009, 03:29 PM
Post #25

Overlord

Evolutionists do not call upon God in a personal way through the way to do that Jesus Christ. Yet anyone who wants to have a personal relationship with the Father our Creator needs to go through the Appointed Way Jesus Christ and hopefully correctly knows that.

Again Jesus was perfect but did not throw the first stone. Under the Mosaic Law fornicators were to be stoned to death and actually were on many occassions in the past. Jesus was thereby showing everyone that something greater than the Mosaic Law had finally arrived as prophesied by the Prophets. The Messiah.

He was not saying that since he was imperfect too he wasn't going to throw any stones either. He was now indicating that God was going to judge whether fornicators would permanently live or not and not a perfect man at the time nor an imperfect man any longer to take the life of someone like that presently.

There is no contradiction. We have found some commonground. Yeah!

I appreciate your handling of God's Word so respectfully as you did very much.

Peter

+Quote Post
Rick
post Jun 16, 2009, 04:31 PM
Post #26

Supreme God

As I said, he was wrong about many things, although he was a great teacher. He was constrained by the time in which he lived. Science hadn't been invented yet. Superstition was the way back then. Today most of us know better.

So when Jesus said that sinners would be thrown upon the fire after they died, he was wrong. There is no life after death for the individual ego. That is the true good news.
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 16, 2009, 04:42 PM
Post #27

Overlord

Rick I appreciate your forebearance with me. I am new to the site. We are off the Math topic.
Admittedly much more can be said but we are not in a contest with each other as you well know already.
Perhaps the discussion can ensue later elsewhere on the forum.

Peter
+Quote Post
Rick
post Jun 16, 2009, 04:47 PM
Post #28

Supreme God

Sure, another topic, another time.
+Quote Post
shahidsaif
post Nov 27, 2012, 02:21 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 34730

QUOTE(nikkisixxrocks @ Jan 18, 2008, 01:16 PM) *

Math is awesome, of course!!! My highest grade is in math!!! W00T!!! Go me!!! Lol!! LMAO!!!

why you are like to the math . i think this is very difficult .
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 01:24 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles