Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spiralling onward, My views on the process of Life
trojan_libido
post Aug 20, 2007, 04:21 AM
Post #1

God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 5681

My perspective on life has undergone some changes over the past few years. I found out about the ancient wisdom "As above, so below", the Golden Ratio, Eastern religions, and although I've much to learn and ever more to memorise, there is one picture that has built up over this time.

The term "God" is the source of the fire within: physical reactions, passion, creativity, aggression, song and dance are all movements of this "God". Nothing we can do is unnatural, no-one should feel guilty when they stray from the norm as long as no one is harmed. The concept of unnatural is ridiculous. There is no artificial. "God" is a process not a person, it is fractal and polarised. It favours the helix-spiral form. It is expanding physically outwards AND contracting psycologically inwards. This is my current views on the Universe and Religion, it is art and we're all the simultaneously the artists and the canvas. I'd be interested to know how others see the world, and if my views seem insanely general or not.

However what I wanted to lead up to was a discussion on this movement. Its been said a million times, but life is speeding up. All our inventions have been for two purposes - speed and efficiency. Moores law in IT is one example of this acknowledgement, but its happening on all levels. Our language has gone from "Ug Ug" to "To be or not to be" in a miniscule timeframe. We create new words for new concepts, "It burns" to "Its Hot/Luke Warm/Cold" is a simple example, words split and evolve along with us. This is the fractal movement in motion. We the "creations" of "God" have become the creators. We have taken materials from around us, broken them down into their constituent parts then reassembled them into forms useful to our needs.

Computers are a specific example because of another curiousity, Online communication. Location is no longer an issue in communication, and its something we're still struggling with. We have the ability to reduce traffic by a substancial amount just from the impact on commuting to work and meetings, yet we need to understand this power we're in control of.
Online gaming is something I have been involved in/addicted to for a few years now, World of Warcraft in specific. This game has hit a lot of headlines for how addictive it is, and although other games have had the same problem, its clear this was the first to really hit the Western audiences like it has. Locational barriers are torn down in a game like this, everyone starts at the same level without any biological weaknesses. This is something I find most intriguing about the ongoing Process of life. After we've created our silicon computers, we've then built virtual worlds to live out our fantasies. Worlds within worlds, more diversifying, more fractal, more freedom. Now people are selling advertising space and doing gigs in online worlds with their virtual avatars.

Doesn't anyone FEEL the process in their bones? How do these hard facts effect others views of the world and their personal "God"?

Any additions, comments and criticisms welcome!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 11:45 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog