BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Which Infinity do you prefer?, The big one, or the even bigger one.
YinYang
post Apr 19, 2009, 09:06 AM
Post #31

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 31853

QUOTE(Rick @ Apr 08, 2009, 09:39 PM) *

You can stay on safer ground mathematically if you say "unbounded" in place of "infinity." For example, I can keep typing in this text entry box for as long as I want. It's unbounded. But I can't type forever, so I can never have an infinite amount of text here. It's just unbounded, not infinite.

This is what I've pointed out wink.gif
If math is only in our minds, and our minds are limited, so maths and numbers are limited, and in this theory what we call inifnity is the concept of "potential of unbounded things".
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Apr 19, 2009, 09:58 AM
Post #32

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(correlli @ Apr 17, 2009, 09:35 PM) *

OK, when I die, infinity will cease to exist. You can't really walk up to me after I've died, and convince me that the counter is still ticking over.
I won't have to..
Infinity in the limited sense that you exist will seem to die. But you as the infinite consciousness will continue as you put your thought of infinity, and yourself, behind with the thought and experience of your death.
+Quote Post
YinYang
post Apr 21, 2009, 06:04 AM
Post #33

It seems interesting, but I don't understand.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Apr 21, 2009, 09:42 AM
Post #34

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

QUOTE(YinYang @ Apr 21, 2009, 03:04 PM) *
It seems interesting, but I don't understand.
Join the club!
+Quote Post
stronglight
post Apr 27, 2009, 09:44 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 32081

If you know it's big, or even bigger, than it has a size, and therefore is not infinite.
+Quote Post
Rick
post Apr 28, 2009, 09:52 AM
Post #36

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

QUOTE(stronglight @ Apr 27, 2009, 10:44 PM) *

If you know it's big, or even bigger, than it has a size, and therefore is not infinite.

Not really. For every counting number, there is an infinite number of irrational numbers, so the set of real numbers is more infinite than the set of counting numbers.
+Quote Post
YinYang
post Apr 28, 2009, 12:25 PM
Post #37

QUOTE(Rick @ Apr 28, 2009, 07:52 PM) *

QUOTE(stronglight @ Apr 27, 2009, 10:44 PM) *

Not really. For every counting number, there is an infinite number of irrational numbers, so the set of real numbers is more infinite than the set of counting numbers.

In what sense "for every counting number,there is an infinite number of irrational numbers"?
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Apr 28, 2009, 12:31 PM
Post #38

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

'Infinity' is not so big. Not as big as 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious', for example!
+Quote Post
Rick
post Apr 28, 2009, 03:41 PM
Post #39

Supreme God

Nor if we define it as equal to a googolplex.
+Quote Post
correlli
post May 02, 2009, 01:24 AM
Post #40

Aspiring

Member No.: 32044

QUOTE(Joesus @ Apr 19, 2009, 09:58 AM) *

QUOTE(correlli @ Apr 17, 2009, 09:35 PM) *

OK, when I die, infinity will cease to exist. You can't really walk up to me after I've died, and convince me that the counter is still ticking over.
I won't have to..
Infinity in the limited sense that you exist will seem to die. But you as the infinite consciousness will continue as you put your thought of infinity, and yourself, behind with the thought and experience of your death.

If I were to test this concept in real terms (not on paper), what size storage would I need for a device that counts to infinity? Well, I would build a storage device that could grow to the size of the universe. So ironically, testing this concept would eventually kill me, because there would be no room for me (and everthing else) to exist. The storage space needed for this kind of test would consume all space within the universe. A device designed to count to Infinity would become a doomsday device, and ultimately destorying itself.

+Quote Post
Rick
post May 04, 2009, 11:07 AM
Post #41

Supreme God

Does the mathematical concept of infinity have any application in the real, physical, world? Is there anything real that is infinite?
+Quote Post
lokum
post May 06, 2009, 04:59 PM
Post #42

Aspiring

Member No.: 27234

QUOTE(Rick @ May 04, 2009, 11:07 AM) *

Does the mathematical concept of infinity have any application in the real, physical, world? Is there anything real that is infinite?

It's not real, but it's close to real.... you need to use infinity to calculate how much energy you need to escape Earth's gravitional field (binding energy), even though its field extends infinitely. But, that in its self is a real life example of something physical and infinite, the pull of gravity!

+Quote Post
Rick
post May 07, 2009, 08:57 AM
Post #43

Supreme God

But gravitational force tapers off as the inverse square of the distance, so it can be completely neglected at great distances. Therefore, an approximation of infinity as a large number is sufficient for this practical application. Infinity as a concept is therefore useless. The only place I see it used in math much is in the calculus concept of a limit as a variable "goes to" infinity.
+Quote Post
lokum
post May 07, 2009, 02:02 PM
Post #44

Aspiring

Member No.: 27234

But you asked if there was any application in the real, physical world. Simply because it gets smaller and smaller doesn't mean it no longer exists. Perhaps scientific instruments will be so precise in the future that, the infinite tapering of gravity and other extremely usually negligible small things will begin to matter.

An approximation of infinity may suffice now, but as an instrument becomes more and more precise, it gets closer and closer to reaching infinity and will extend indefinitely. If infinity was not infinite, then the calculations would reach their end and absolute precision could be reached... but that is not the case, those instruments can always become more and more precise, but not absolutely precise. I guess it's a lot like you said with limits and calculus.

But, you misinterpreted what I said about gravity, because binding energy has to actually be infinite in the other direction, not an approximation.
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 13, 2009, 09:03 AM
Post #45

Overlord

Member No.: 32189

I have formulated a spherical universe using the Theory of Space 0/0 Dynamics
and E=mc^2 Revised by PJS along with E=mc^2.

an - bn - cn = 0
an = 1
0 = the void

Thus (0, 0) = 0--bn--0. "cn" penetrates the void and "bn" is now surrounded by the
crushing power of the friction grip of the void and travels in circular motion in the
void to stay cool and keep in existence. The void naturally wants matter out. The matter has to travel to stay relatively cool.

"an" is a straight line of lenght only of pure invisible energy at c^2 miles per second speed.
Known also as "darklight".

"bn" is invisible dark matter that travels a speed greater than the speed of light and slower than
the speed of light squared causing the Red Shift. "bn" is contained within the void of space.
Invisible dark matter slows down to become visible light and Visible light slows down from
the speed of light to become visible matter.

"cn" is the portion of time from "an" that penetrates the void which leaves "bn" in a position so that
paths of matter curve in space within the fiction grip of the void and causes matter to heat up from the
center outwardly. This is why the center of our earth stays warm it is theorized.

The point is that the positive number line continues to 10! (ten factorial) 1,2,3,4...3628800 and then
infinity rests while the rest of space capacity fills up with visible matter. Infinity is balanced and resting
at 10! on the number line.

The universe is young. The top circular disk illustrated in the Big Bang Theory may well be only the round diameter of a theorized spherical universe capacity of Space 0/0 Dynamics by PJS filling in.

After physically filling up the spherical 10! capacity then time dimensions that are out of phase with each other may still fill remaining void reasonably for the 10! space with infinity resting still at 10!.

As matter slows down it gets bigger. Going from 1 to 2 to 3 dimensions. Like the rings on Saturn reveal that invisible rings may still be behind the slower visible ones which may be feeding the size of the orb still.
In other words Saturn may still be growing as the visible rings collect particle by particle on the main portion of the planet.

Next on the number line possibly may be 2(10!) or 2 * 3628800 for the next stage in spherical universal growth. Who knows?

Owner of Creative Pi
Peter Jeffrey Spencer
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 14, 2009, 08:18 AM
Post #46

Overlord

Member No.: 32189

QUOTE(Rick @ Jul 25, 2007, 09:54 AM) *

I hereby define the KH infinity (KHi) to be equal to 10 to the 50th power (10^50). We can define division by zero to be equal to KHi.

10^50 is larger than any number that has practical application in science or engineering, and division by that (10^-50) is so small as to be zero for all practical purposes.

cn or c^n rather is 0.111...nth degree. In the Theory of Space 0/0 Dynamics by PJS it is represented by the infinity second. This second penetrates zero and divides it to the extent of the penetration. Zero cannot be divided into 2 pieces of nothing. But matter can penetrate the nothingness creating two zeros. Since the void surrounds matter then 0--b^n--0. The same void is on both sides but it is written as 2 zeros. Then bn is totally at speed within the void, travels in circles and subject to the void's friction grip.

cn may be a logic control situation at an intersection somewhere that 0 and 1 switch horizontally as cn proceeds toward zero or otherwise. Then the logic switch turns to a value of 1 which allows the continuity of cn to penetrate zero or seemingly go through it to the negative side of the number line.
eg. 1.0 --> 0.888888888889.0.1 peneteration by cn into .0. leaving b^n invisible dark matter supply
0.111111111111.1.1 logic switches to .1. and transfer of cn infinity second is made
a^n= 1.000000000000.0.1 logic swithches back to .0. and cn penetrates .0. and bn matter exists within the void at heat sustaining circumstances.

cn penetration now builds up pressure within the less than zero space see?
The nth degree of cn is infinity.1

+1.0 --> .0.1 -->(-1.1)-->(-2.1)...-->infinity.1 an exhaust void will balance the spherical universe that is being developed at 10! on the number line. This allows for great capacity of visible matter in space to be created theoretically.

Exhaust void shown 10! infinity resting --> +1.0 --> -1.0.1-->(-1.0)-->10! infinity resting and balanced per visible matter orb being constructed.

The Earth one c^2 mps line of force.
The Sun 110 c^2 mps lines of force. Or from 1 to 110 on the number line.

The force to go approximately 186000*186000 miles in 1 second is the energy and power that is utilized by
E=mc^2 Revised by PJS and E=mc^2 to turn 1 dimensional pure invisible energy into 3 dimensional visible matter quickly moving in space within the friction grip of the void. This is accomplished when the power and energy are slowed down from darklight (which starts at 1 c^2 mps and increases) and changed into visible matter including food from photosynthesis.

Should people have ever been meant to live forever then space could hold a lot of peaceful souls.

The secret to a well balanced spherical universe is a rational pi value. Therefore infinity rests at the circumference value of the Spencer Construction which is 10!.

(x y^7 z^2) is not graphable. It is a positive and negative vertical number line from 0 to 10! and beyond as infinity stretches outward. Zero is on the bottom and 10! or infinity resting on the top of the number line. Negative numbers are on the left of the number line and positive numbers on the right side.
One void and one infinity.

At 1.0 or a^n, c^n is launched toward zero. It penetrates when infinity.1 is achieved. Then an exhaust void will need to balance the universe so that space will be stable for b^n and visible matter and life theoretically.

Most of my notes were on MSN Math and the School of P.j.S Original Mathematics & Related Sciences which was on the MSN Group Creative Pi. But MSN removed all the Groups from the internet for now.

All Rights Reserved!
The Owner of Creative Pi,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer
+Quote Post
post May 17, 2011, 03:37 AM
Post #47

Unregistered

Hey, subtle must be your midlde name. Great post!
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Nov 26, 2012, 05:45 AM
Post #48

Demi-God

Member No.: 34146

QUOTE(khenwood @ Jul 25, 2007, 07:05 AM) *

Can we make up our own infinities?

I would like to introduce the K Henwood infinity!
Granted it's much smaller in scale than the standard infinity, but interesting nonetheless!

biggrin.gif

There are the countable infinities positive and negative. But then there is -infinity in lesser than zero space. This is a spiral greater than 0 that opens up and gets larger from -1/phi to the zero dimension or the invisible point :0: in averaged phi space. There is always space smaller or larger than the zero dimension, the invisible point of the simple line of time. For a countable -infinity in lesser than zero space that goes on creating ever smaller space is that counting less than -1 from the zero dimension to -1/phi.

:0: => -1 => -infinity counting => -1/phi <= 0.

(2 => (+infinity resting) 1 => :0: => -1 ((-infinity resting) <= -inverse phi <= 0)) => -2 counting infinity.

2 - 2 = 0.
In averaged phi space -infinity as it expands from -1/phi overtakes positive infinity at -4 (2 * -2).
5, (-4), 3, 2, 1 :0: <= -1 <= -1/phi <= 0

5 => -4 (dual infinities) => 3 => 2 => 1 => :0:
5 - 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 7. This 7 is Father (5-4=1 whole) the most courageous leader in a moment of time in the room of objectivity in averaged phi space. -4 is the Apostle Paul (indestructible). He has a place in the legal department with Judge Rutherford under the spirit of co-operation signified by the symbol ":".

From +1 => :0: => -1 is 1 second (measured). But -1 <= 0 => +1 is 2 seconds (dimensional). Dimensional time is measured time rotated 180 degrees (pi degrees) and expanded in all directions to each positive and negative infinity (our numberline with/in Time and 3 axis dimensions x, y and z). It is postulated that the earth was made in a short period of time. The earth was made from nothing in 2 seconds dimensionally although this is not the age of the earth.

The age of the earth is measured from 1E=mc^2 dark light span => :0: => 1 visible dark matter spheroid (the earth) in 1 second of real time (using parsecs: 1E=144 parts invisible dark matter in levels of 18 seconds) to now in our present day.

1 second + 2 seconds = x = 3 seconds. x^2 = 3^2 = 9 seconds parsec time. 1E = c^2 miles/second. 1 second c^2 dark light is 9 parsec seconds dark energy which = 72 parts dark matter for 1E. 2 seconds dimensionally = 2x^2 = 2 * 3^2 = 18 parsec seconds dark energy = 144 parts dark matter for 1E in 1 second of measured time from 1 whole to -1 whole: -4 * -1 = 4 anti-dual infinities or -1 whole.

-1 whole may equal multipliers of 1E to represent the power and energy from 1 whole dark light to make or create vast amounts of visible matter. eg. 123745.689932E = the milky way galaxy (not actually to scale).

The room of objectivity is averaged phi between -4 => :0: <= 4 or 1 whole => :0: <= -1 whole.

1 whole (-4 dual infinities)=> 3 => 2 => 1 => :0: => -1 => -2 => -3 => 4 (-1 whole = 1 second of 1E = 144 invisible dark matter parts) reaching the third heaven next to 1 whole or
1 whole => :0: => -1 whole = 1 second of E=mc^2 in miles or 1E = 144 invisible dark matter parts in 2 seconds dimensional time.

1E = mc^2 is a special minimal line of dark light in time with the void of averaged phi space.
0 (the void) / 0 (dark light at 0 mass) = R1 (relative 1) visible matter in time. eg. 1E = the earth.
0 (the void) / 1E (dark light) = the earth.

Why is 1E = mc^2 called Dark Light? This is because light occurs around c speed per miles/second. Energy that travels faster than "c speed" like c^2 miles/second or faster is ahead of light and in the darkness of the void.

The measured time line (1 whole (-4 source) => :0: => -1 whole (4 visible matter completion) = 1 second) embedded in the dimensional time line (-1 <= :0: => 1 = 2 seconds) results in the numberline counting from zero in either positive or negative direction (<= -5, -4, -3, -2, -1 <= 0 => 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 =>).

The time in building the earth is transcendental between 1 second and 2 seconds for the same Pi = 3P circumference. Time is made up of rational and irrational pi for the same circle. The earth was made in one circle of time "squared".

The sqrt (Creative Rational Pi * Transcendental Irrational Pi) = -H- Pi (Hypothetical Pi).
-H- Pi presents gravity and friction between dark energy and dark matter derived from the penetration of the void by dark light. 1 second of c^2 miles dark light energy = 144 parts invisible dark matter energy or the earth being in a parsec of 18 seconds dark matter activity when being created.

The number 1 as universal male energy has 12 parts invisible dark matter energy and 0 as universal female energy has 12 parts. 1 * 0 = 12 * 12 = 144 parts invisible dark light energy at 0 mass in 1 second of time per every 1E investment energy from 1 whole. From nothing using the subtraction law (an - bn - cn = 0) the earth (-1 whole) was made in transcendental time with male and female energy.
1 => :0: => -1 = 1 second and -1 <= :0: => 1 = 2 seconds.

Time is much more than just a measurement between 2 points with parsecs. Time is also dimensional.

note: 7 + 1 whole = 8.0 the Happy Spirit. The fruitage of the Happy Spirit is happiness (10) which is 1 and 0 in a binary legal language of love. 7 + 8 = 15. 15 is the on going message of the good news of God's Kingdom being taught everywhere throughout eternity as the story unfolds for untold numbers of happy individuals amongst creation. Count the numbers of punctuation in position as you learn them to see what the good news of the kingdom means to you with regard your own legal right to life with God on the Scales of Mankind's Justice.:!^?:.

Mathematics & Science with a spiritual attachment and putting a meaning to Time.

P.j.S:!.!?::!:.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Dec 27, 2012, 11:31 PM
Post #49

Demi-God

QUOTE(P JayS @ Nov 26, 2012, 05:45 AM) *

Granted it's much smaller in scale than the standard infinity, but interesting nonetheless!

biggrin.gif

There are the countable infinities positive and negative. But then there is -infinity in lesser than zero space. This is a spiral that opens up and gets larger to the zero dimension or the invisible point. There is always space smaller or larger than zero, the invisible point.

1 => 0 <= -1 <= -infinity

From infinity => 1 whole => 0 <= -1 whole <= -infinity is an interval of 1 second. As big as the positive and negative whole gets the interval is still one second. Therefore the universe is 1 second long for dark light.

1 whole => 0 <= -1 whole |<- 1second ->|
E = mc^2 mi/sec. => 0 <= -E=mc^2 mi/sec. |<- 2 seconds ->| irrational pi and |<- 1 second ->| rational pi
Thus the same circumference has 2 different pi.
The shortest straight line span of energy is E=mc^2. Speed slower than c^2 mi/sec. is curved in the void. So speed slows from infinity downward in a straight line not zero upward to a straight line. And from zero to -1 whole is made the total of visible matter.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jan 11, 2013, 02:52 PM
Post #50

Demi-God

QUOTE(P JayS @ Nov 26, 2012, 05:45 AM) *

biggrin.gif

There are the countable infinities positive and negative. But then there is -infinity in lesser than zero space. This is a spiral greater than 0 that opens up and gets larger from -1/phi to the zero dimension or the invisible point :0: in averaged phi space. There is always space smaller or larger than the zero dimension, the invisible point of the simple line of time. For a countable -infinity in lesser than zero space that goes on creating ever smaller space is that counting less than -1 from the zero dimension to -1/phi.

:0: => -1 => -infinity counting => -1/phi <= 0.

(2 => (+infinity resting) 1 => :0: => -1 ((-infinity resting) <= -inverse phi <= 0)) => -2 counting infinity.

2 - 2 = 0.
In averaged phi space -infinity as it expands from -1/phi overtakes positive infinity at -4 (2 * -2).
5, (-4), 3, 2, 1 :0: <= -1 <= -1/phi <= 0

5 => -4 (dual infinities) => 3 => 2 => 1 => :0:
5 - 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 7. This 7 is Father (5-4=1 whole) the most courageous leader in a moment of time in the room of objectivity in averaged phi space. -4 is the Apostle Paul (indestructible). He has a place in the legal department with Judge Rutherford under the spirit of co-operation signified by the symbol ":".

From +1 => :0: => -1 is 1 second (measured). But -1 <= 0 => +1 is 2 seconds (dimensional). Dimensional time is measured time rotated 180 degrees (pi degrees) and expanded in all directions to each positive and negative infinity (our numberline with/in Time and 3 axis dimensions x, y and z). It is postulated that the earth was made in a short period of time. The earth was made from nothing in 2 seconds dimensionally although this is not the age of the earth.

The age of the earth is measured from 1E=mc^2 dark light span => :0: => 1 visible dark matter spheroid (the earth) in 1 second of real time (using parsecs: 1E=144 parts invisible dark matter in levels of 18 seconds) to now in our present day.

1 second + 2 seconds = x = 3 seconds. x^2 = 3^2 = 9 seconds parsec time. 1E = c^2 miles/second. 1 second c^2 dark light is 9 parsec seconds dark energy which = 72 parts dark matter for 1E. 2 seconds dimensionally = 2x^2 = 2 * 3^2 = 18 parsec seconds dark energy = 144 parts dark matter for 1E in 1 second of measured time from 1 whole to -1 whole: -4 * -1 = 4 anti-dual infinities or -1 whole.

-1 whole may equal multipliers of 1E to represent the power and energy from 1 whole dark light to make or create vast amounts of visible matter. eg. 123745.689932E = the milky way galaxy (not actually to scale).

The room of objectivity is averaged phi between -4 => :0: <= 4 or 1 whole => :0: <= -1 whole.

1 whole (-4 dual infinities)=> 3 => 2 => 1 => :0: => -1 => -2 => -3 => 4 (-1 whole = 1 second of 1E = 144 invisible dark matter parts) reaching the third heaven next to 1 whole or
1 whole => :0: => -1 whole = 1 second of E=mc^2 in miles or 1E = 144 invisible dark matter parts in 2 seconds dimensional time.

1E = mc^2 is a special minimal line of dark light in time with the void of averaged phi space.
0 (the void) / 0 (dark light at 0 mass) = R1 (relative 1) visible matter in time. eg. 1E = the earth.
0 (the void) / 1E (dark light) = the earth.

Why is 1E = mc^2 called Dark Light? This is because light occurs around c speed per miles/second. Energy that travels faster than "c speed" like c^2 miles/second or faster is ahead of light and in the darkness of the void.

The measured time line (1 whole (-4 source) => :0: => -1 whole (4 visible matter completion) = 1 second) embedded in the dimensional time line (-1 <= :0: => 1 = 2 seconds) results in the numberline counting from zero in either positive or negative direction (<= -5, -4, -3, -2, -1 <= 0 => 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 =>).

The time in building the earth is transcendental between 1 second and 2 seconds for the same Pi = 3P circumference. Time is made up of rational and irrational pi for the same circle. The earth was made in one circle of time "squared".

The sqrt (Creative Rational Pi * Transcendental Irrational Pi) = -H- Pi (Hypothetical Pi).
-H- Pi presents gravity and friction between dark energy and dark matter derived from the penetration of the void by dark light. 1 second of c^2 miles dark light energy = 144 parts invisible dark matter energy or the earth being in a parsec of 18 seconds dark matter activity when being created.

The number 1 as universal male energy has 12 parts invisible dark matter energy and 0 as universal female energy has 12 parts. 1 * 0 = 12 * 12 = 144 parts invisible dark light energy at 0 mass in 1 second of time per every 1E investment energy from 1 whole. From nothing using the subtraction law (an - bn - cn = 0) the earth (-1 whole) was made in transcendental time with male and female energy.
1 => :0: => -1 = 1 second and -1 <= :0: => 1 = 2 seconds.

Time is much more than just a measurement between 2 points with parsecs. Time is also dimensional.

note: 7 + 1 whole = 8.0 the Happy Spirit. The fruitage of the Happy Spirit is happiness (10) which is 1 and 0 in a binary legal language of love. 7 + 8 = 15. 15 is the on going message of the good news of God's Kingdom being taught everywhere throughout eternity as the story unfolds for untold numbers of happy individuals amongst creation. Count the numbers of punctuation in position as you learn them to see what the good news of the kingdom means to you with regard your own legal right to life with God on the Scales of Mankind's Justice.:!^?:.

Mathematics & Science with a spiritual attachment and putting a meaning to Time.

P.j.S:!.!?::!:.

x^3 - 2x^2 = 1 when x^2 + 1 = 0 does not apply.
x = 1

1 - (2*1) = x
1 = x + 2
1 = 3
3 = x

x^3 - 2x^2 = ?
x = 3

27 - (2*3^2) = ?
27 - 18 = 9 = x^2

x^2 + x = 12

x^3 - 2x^2 = x + x^2 = x^3 - 2x^2 = ?
2x^3 - 4x^2 = 12
2x^3 = 12 + 4x^2
x^3 = 12/2 + 4x^2/2
x^3 = 6 + 2x^2
(x^3/2) - 3 = x^2
x = 3
27/2 - 3 = 9
13.5 - 3 = 9
10.5 - 9 = 1.5
1.5 * ? = x = 3
? = 2

x^3 - 2x^2 = x + x^2 = x^3 - 2x^2 = 2
2x^3 - 4x^2 = 12 = 2
4x^3 - 8x^2 = 12
4x^3 = 12 + 8x^2
x^3 = 3 + 2x^2
(x^3 - 3) / 2 = x^2
(27 - 3) / 2 = 9
12 = 9
12 - 9 = x
x = 3

P.j.S .
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jan 12, 2013, 12:12 AM
Post #51

Demi-God

x^3 - 2x^2 = x + x^2 = x^3 - 2x^2 = 2
x = 3
x + x^2 = 12
x^3 - 2x^2 = 24 = x^3 - 2x^2
2x^3 - 4x^2 = 24
2x^3 = 24 + 4x^2
x^3 = 12 + 2x^2
x^3 - 12 = 2x^2
27 -12 = 2x^2
15 / 2 = x^2
7.5 = x^2
x + x^2 = ?
3 + 7.5 = ?
? = 10.5
?(x + x^2) = z
2(3 + 7.5) = z
z = 21
21 / x = y
21 / 3 = y
y = 7

z / x = y
21 / 3 = 7 Note: 1 whole = Father who is 1 and 7 in the room of objectivity. Is this God defined or not?.

x = (1, 3).
x = 1 + 3
x = 4
y = 7 note: y raised to the 7th power is as follows:
y = 7^7
x * y = 4 * 7^7 = 3293172
z = 21.
z = 3 * 7.
z = 777 = 7^3. Note: a circumference is 360. 360/7^3 = P. z = P.

x * y^7 * z^2 = 10!.

(x y^7 z^2) = 10!

k = 360/7^3. Or 360 * y / y^4. y^4 = a square with 4 sides of 7 each side. side 1 * side 2 * side 3 * side 4 = y^4 = 2401.
2520 / 2401 = P
360 * y / y^4 = z = P
360 / y^3 = k
k = 360 / 7^3

Creaative Pi is (x y^7 z^2) / (x y^7 (k / 3)) = 3P.

x + y = ?
1 + 7 = 8 = The Happy Spirit!.

? = (2, 8)
? + ? = 10
2 + 8 = 10 = happiness.

x * ? = 24
3 * 8 = 24 Note: to celebrate notice a clean 24 punctuation marks by my initials P.j.S below, written in the legal binary language of love on the Scales of Mankind's Justice with JEHOVAH God as the Subject in the Room of Objectivity on a mathematical exercise board in a moment of Time in averaged phi space.

Everlasting Life with lots of Time for everyone to study what they want is an exceedingly long time!

Which Infinity do you prefer now.???.68:8.

P.j.Sx?!65:y!:.10.5!.=30.=10.

.:[sqrt (21 / P)]:. * 10^9 = 4473067553.00000 SING: Praise Jah with me !.!:"!?.=22!.=x^3.=36. La la lala... .!.(|0|)::.

Please Judas, no more injustices with the Sales Goods!!!65678:4.?!;!:!!?!.:!..=7:!.

PJS standing by lord. JEHOVAH God knows why4+4=8.+2=.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 01:22 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles