Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Not sure if it's the correct place in medicine!, About my daughter
angelroze
post Jul 18, 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #1

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 31

So I dont know how many of you knew that mmy daughter had been sick. But I had een telling the doctors she was and they wouldn't listen to me until finally she gained only a half and ounce in a month and they finally said, "Hey something's wrong."

I said, duh I said that a month ago.

So it's turns out she has a gasteral intestinal bug, she has acid reflux, she's anemic. They also checked her for renal tubular acidosis bcuz of her bicardonates (sp) being low. They now believe that is just becasue of her being underweight but want to keep an eye on it.

We have to go in for testing on friday, for cystic fibrosis. (Sp again) (Anyone who prays, do it please... )

She's one three different kinds of medicine, a new formula and has gained alost two pounds in a month. So things are looking up, thought she does have her bad days.

And the forumla which has some rice cerel in it to make it thicker to help keep it down, casues her to be constipated sometimes and so she throws up more, but we're making it.

I'm writing becsaue I would totally welcome any ideas anyone might have as to how to deal with this, bcuz it's hard. Not with her, but what if something is really wrong, ya know?

And also becasue I wanted to know if anhyone has had expirnece with anything like this, and has ideas on what to do.

Anyway, thank you for listening and thank you in advance for any help ya'll might have.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 01:45 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles