Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mind-Brain.org Resurrected, Again!, now as a wiki
Shawn
post Jun 15, 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #1

God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

this is just an experiment, and in it's early stages. I'm curious to see whether the wiki is a useful format for organizing information. There is not much at http://mind-brain.org at the moment, but there will be.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Shawn
post Jun 17, 2007, 01:44 PM
Post #2

God

just a brief note, that one of the main purposes of mind-brain.org is to consolidate and organize much of the insights and information that have been posted on the brainmeta forum. It is currently not open to registration as to pro-actively guard against spam attacks and vandalism. However, if anyone is interested in contributing, please contact me at brainmaps at gmail.com. Also, a remote possibility exists that the wiki, and its content, at mind-brain.org will be moved at some point to brainmeta.com.
+Quote Post
rhymer
post Jun 17, 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #3

Supreme God

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 385

This looks like a potentially useful direction to allow your objectives to be developed!
+Quote Post
LifeMirage
post Jun 19, 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #4

Demi-God

Member No.: 4349

Shawn I would like to start adding information to your wiki however I can not find the location of the webpage to start an account.
+Quote Post
maximus242
post Jun 20, 2007, 01:24 AM
Post #5

God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 4768

It is currently not open to registration as to pro-actively guard against spam attacks and vandalism. However, if anyone is interested in contributing, please contact me at brainmaps at gmail.com.

Have to email him to add information lifemirage.

Shawn, if you make registering a little easier I guarentee you will instantly have more people to help with the wiki.
+Quote Post
Shawn
post Jun 20, 2007, 07:50 AM
Post #6

God

Thanks guys. I have re-enabled account creation. However, this will likely be a temporary move as googling around a little reveals that vandalism is a big problem on mediawiki sites, and I would like to avoid or minimize having to deal with vandals if possible. Anyway, have fun with it and let me know if you have suggestions. Just a note: you can upload images; however, the email server has not been set-up yet so you will not be able to receive email notifications. At some point I will very likely set-up an email server and enable email notifications.
+Quote Post
LifeMirage
post Jun 20, 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #7

Demi-God

Member No.: 4349

QUOTE(Shawn @ Jun 20, 2007, 10:50 AM) *
Thanks guys. I have re-enabled account creation. However, this will likely be a temporary move as googling around a little reveals that vandalism is a big problem on mediawiki sites, and I would like to avoid or minimize having to deal with vandals if possible. Anyway, have fun with it and let me know if you have suggestions. Just a note: you can upload images; however, the email server has not been set-up yet so you will not be able to receive email notifications. At some point I will very likely set-up an email server and enable email notifications.

Moderators should be able to keep an eye on vandals.
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 12:55 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog