BrainMeta'                 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WWWII and or Holocaust, one of the worst wars, and horrible dark place in history.
Jellybean2
post May 23, 2007, 06:49 AM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 11219

one of the worst wars, and horrible dark place in history.
This speck of history has fascinated me for many years.... not in a good sense.
the fact that an Austrain, 1/4 Jew, non Aryan (Speculated homosexual) was able to start the Nazi party. and start killing off and destroying what he, in reality, was....
Being a great orator that he was, turning the German people against the Jews. Using the Jews as a scapegoat, blaming them for the loss of WWI and the poverty of the nation.
Getting an army together, becoming the Leader of Germany and 3rd Reich, making a pact with Russia, overtaking countries, and killing millions of people. Amazing how ONE person can change the world.....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rick
post May 23, 2007, 09:27 AM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

Adolf Hitler had a lot of help. He joined the party that was already a political force and propelled it to power. He "inspired" the NAZIs, but he didn't create them.
+Quote Post
Jellybean2
post May 23, 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #3

Awakening

QUOTE(Rick @ May 23, 2007, 01:27 PM) *

Adolf Hitler had a lot of help. He joined the party that was already a political force and propelled it to power. He "inspired" the NAZIs, but he didn't create them.

You are right.
I got mixed up a little.. i tend to when I am talking about something I am passionate about.

Have you been to the holocaust museum?
+Quote Post
Rick
post May 23, 2007, 09:51 AM
Post #4

Supreme God

I have not been to that museum but I have read about it. It makes me feel lousy to be exposed to those horrors, so I prefer not to dwell on them. I think I have seen enough of that, and similar inhumanities such as the horrors of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia under Pol Pot, and what's going on now in the world in Darfur and Iraq.
+Quote Post
Jellybean2
post May 23, 2007, 10:06 AM
Post #5

Awakening

it was definatly a depressing experience... :/
i have not heard of this
Khmer Rouge in Cambodia under Pol Pot
+Quote Post
Rick
post May 23, 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #6

Supreme God

QUOTE(Jellybean2 @ May 23, 2007, 11:06 AM) *

i have not heard of this

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge

There was a movie about it called The Killing Fields.
+Quote Post
Jellybean2
post May 23, 2007, 10:57 AM
Post #7

Awakening

QUOTE(Rick @ May 23, 2007, 02:50 PM) *

QUOTE(Jellybean2 @ May 23, 2007, 11:06 AM) *

i have not heard of this

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge

There was a movie about it called The Killing Fields.

that is very sad sad.gif
it is a shame to see how much death goes on ya know
+Quote Post
xanadu
post May 23, 2007, 03:47 PM
Post #8

Awakening

Member No.: 4955

People are going to be mad when I say this but many of the details of the holocaust were greatly exaggerated. Not that a lot of people didn't die, they did. Not that hitler didn't hate jews, he did. He hated many other groups as well. He put many homosexuals in prison, gypsies, communists and so on. Millions of russian soldiers disappeared into the camps. The ovens used to cremate bodies were used for all the war dead, of which there were many. Millions of people died from disease, starvation, cold and so on. The numbers of jews killed is very much in dispute.

No matter if it was one jew, that's one too many. But to say ww2 or the holocaust was only or mostly about jews, that is a stretch.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post May 23, 2007, 05:02 PM
Post #9

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

QUOTE(Jellybean2 @ May 23, 2007, 07:57 PM) *
it is a shame to see how much death goes on ya know
See: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/index.html
+Quote Post
Jellybean2
post May 24, 2007, 05:25 AM
Post #10

Awakening

QUOTE(xanadu @ May 23, 2007, 07:47 PM) *

People are going to be mad when I say this but many of the details of the holocaust were greatly exaggerated. Not that a lot of people didn't die, they did. Not that hitler didn't hate jews, he did. He hated many other groups as well. He put many homosexuals in prison, gypsies, communists and so on. Millions of russian soldiers disappeared into the camps. The ovens used to cremate bodies were used for all the war dead, of which there were many. Millions of people died from disease, starvation, cold and so on. The numbers of jews killed is very much in dispute.

No matter if it was one jew, that's one too many. But to say ww2 or the holocaust was only or mostly about jews, that is a stretch.

I never said that the jews were the only ones killed.... I know the poles the russians, the sick the old the homosexuals...i know... but the Jews WERE the scapegoat that fueled the flame in the early days of the Riech... when Hitler started killing off the "weak" and the different it was because he wanted to create the perfect race.. the Master race.. the Aryan.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post May 24, 2007, 08:31 AM
Post #11

Supreme God

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Himmler/WannseeEnglish.html

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Fascism/..._Hitler_US.html
+Quote Post
Culture
post May 24, 2007, 08:43 AM
Post #12

Overlord

Member No.: 4711

QUOTE(Jellybean2 @ May 24, 2007, 05:25 AM) *

I never said that the jews were the only ones killed.... I know the poles the russians, the sick the old the homosexuals...i know... but the Jews WERE the scapegoat that fueled the flame in the early days of the Riech... when Hitler started killing off the "weak" and the different it was because he wanted to create the perfect race.. the Master race.. the Aryan.

Youre right Jellybean but remember that more Christians in WWII than Jews. Something most people tend to overlook.
+Quote Post
xanadu
post May 24, 2007, 09:20 AM
Post #13

Awakening

Member No.: 4955

QUOTE(Culture)
Youre right Jellybean but remember that more Christians in WWII than Jews. Something most people tend to overlook.

That's very true. It's something that most people don't even know because of all the propaganda. The word "holocaust" itself is a propaganda term that tries to tell us that ww2 was all about jews, primarily.

BTW, the term "www2" refers to the world wide web version 2. That's another subject altogether.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post May 24, 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #14

Supreme God

QUOTE(xanadu @ May 24, 2007, 06:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Culture)

That's very true. It's something that most people don't even know because of all the propaganda. The word "holocaust" itself is a propaganda term that tries to tell us that ww2 was all about jews, primarily.

BTW, the term "www2" refers to the world wide web version 2. That's another subject altogether.

But there is presently "world wide war too"!
+Quote Post
Jellybean2
post May 24, 2007, 10:48 AM
Post #15

Awakening

QUOTE(Culture @ May 24, 2007, 12:43 PM) *

QUOTE(Jellybean2 @ May 24, 2007, 05:25 AM) *

Very true..
did you also know that Hitler got his idea of Consentration camps from Sweden? They are guiltly of having their own "quiet" holocaust against the Gypsies in their nation..
Hitler observed this.. and there came the" Final Solution to the Jewish Question"
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post May 24, 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #16

Supreme God

Jews, gypsies ......

http://www.historicaldocuments.com/IndianRemovalAct.htm
+Quote Post
Jellybean2
post May 24, 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #17

Awakening

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ May 24, 2007, 04:26 PM) *

very true.. and didn't we also put the japanese in concetration type camps here after the bombing of Pearl Harbor??
+Quote Post
+Steven Curtis Lance
post Jun 09, 2007, 03:24 AM
Post #18

Supreme God

Group: Poet in Residence
Member No.: 449

Hey Jellybean2, Happy (belated) Birthday!

You should read my poem called "Hitler Farted Constantly" sometime; it's in my book Sea Stones and here on the site in Poetry and The Secret Place (way back there, somewhere).

Hitler did fart constantly, actually.

Respect and solidarity,

+Stevie

Well, back to Poetry now... see you there, I hope (and please forgive me for not wishing you Happy Birthday on the actual day; I'm really sorry).
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
ntuc
post Feb 07, 2008, 03:22 AM
Post #19

Awakening

Member No.: 16971

I visited Warsaw Ghetto where millions of Jews were persecuted to their final tragic death during World War 2. The ones committed such atrocities are simply blood-thirsty barbarians.
+Quote Post
Jsqueesh
post Feb 05, 2009, 11:44 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 31897

"But to say ww2 or the holocaust was only or mostly about jews, that is a stretch." -Xanadu

First of all, no one is saying WWII was "only or mostly" about Jews. WWII is the name of the entire war. The Holocaust on the other hand, is the term for the genocide of the Jews which occurred during WWII. Many other people were killed by the Nazi's, but the term Holocaust applies to the attempt to kill all of the European Jews.

Please don't try to say that the Holocaust wasn't about the Jews, because it was by definition.

"The word "holocaust" itself is a propaganda term that tries to tell us that ww2 was all about jews, primarily." -Xanadu

Is this a joke?
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Feb 05, 2009, 02:25 PM
Post #21

Supreme God

QUOTE(Jsqueesh @ Feb 05, 2009, 07:44 PM) *
Is this a joke?
Please don't think we aren't serious. This is a forum for discussion, after all. And all points of view are in the debate, I hope.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Feb 25, 2009, 10:53 AM
Post #22

Supreme God

Member No.: 3458

I want to share my opinion over the topic in view of the recent denial of the Gas Chambers case concerning Holocaust.

1. If the Bishop shall decide to participate in open debates over the subject under pressure of German authorities, which in accordance to Federal Law already initiated criminal investigation against him, then the entire community of researchers worldwide, who are apt to revision the number of slaughtered Jewish people in the concentration Nazi camps (so called revisionists), shall make all efforts to popularized the hypothetically started legal process in Germany and will make all efforts to incline the Court to consider all the materials from the very beginning with meticulous care, thus causing very vast public discussions in German society. I am quite sure that there are many forces in Germany which shall push the process claiming that Germany paid so many reparations in vain... Just imagine.

2. In case if the number 6,000,000 is not correct and if there are serious traces that Gas Chambers related matter is questionable, then that will be a terrific scandal:

a) If common Jews themselves in closed circles shall start to suspect that the number is incorrect, then they shall start to suspect and question on their subconscious level their entire history. Besides that, that will trigger those who believe that Hitler and Jewish elders made a secret contract the aim of which was to expel Jews from Europe to Palestine (because as the proponents of that theory believe Jewish people who been comfortably living in Europe hardly would agree to leave cozy Europe on their own will and depart to live in Palestine in between Arabs in a degraded region from point of view of infrastructure and a place distant from Civilization centers...).
b ) If the Gas Chambers be questioned that will be a triggering signal of revival of Nazi ideology in the Entire Europe and consequentially in Russia as well, as Nazi regime was considering Communism as a special Jewish invention to enslave Russians and that idea is well popularized there by now.

So the Bishop's case is quite specific. As much as they speak about what he said so much the topic is getting popularized all around the world.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Feb 25, 2009, 10:54 AM
Post #23

Supreme God

If I am wrong in those simple ruminations please correct me.
+Quote Post
Rick
post Feb 25, 2009, 03:12 PM
Post #24

Supreme God

QUOTE(Enki @ Feb 25, 2009, 10:54 AM) *

When I was a boy I saw photographs of the bodies stacked up like cord wood. I was horrified that people could do such a thing. I saw photographs of survivors near starvation too. There is overwheling evidence and numerous eyewitness reports. I think I remarked in another thread that I knew a concentration camp survivor. He showed me the number tattoo on his forearm.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Feb 25, 2009, 03:18 PM
Post #25

Supreme God

Let's get more up to date. This harping back makes us disregard the more recent:

Attached Image
+Quote Post
Rick
post Feb 25, 2009, 04:35 PM
Post #26

Supreme God

However, the holocaust perpetrated by the Germans in the 1940s is still the worst atrocity ever with six million Jews, Gypsies, disabled, and homosexuals killed. Pol Pot's killing fields is a distant second with two million dead.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Feb 25, 2009, 08:30 PM
Post #27

Supreme God

QUOTE(Rick @ Feb 25, 2009, 03:12 PM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ Feb 25, 2009, 10:54 AM) *

When I was a boy I saw photographs of the bodies stacked up like cord wood. I was horrified that people could do such a thing. I saw photographs of survivors near starvation too. There is overwheling evidence and numerous eyewitness reports. I think I remarked in another thread that I knew a concentration camp survivor. He showed me the number tattoo on his forearm.

Sometimes people do terrific things and up to now gross majority of mankind is unaware of why such things are possible in this world.

Yes indeed the people were numbered and were considered as cattle. But as you see even this story is flaming up to now. One crime initiates the other crime and so on. People are not apt to forgive each other, here is the main problem.

I think UN should have special forces to be able to stop anybody anywhere who wants to start mass slaughterings of people.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 09:27 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog