BrainMeta'                 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Science is the best religion exposing the existence of God to every ordinary human being on this earth including atheist.
dattaswami
post Dec 07, 2006, 09:20 AM
Post #1

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 4946

Science is the best religion exposing the existence of God to every ordinary human being on this earth including atheist.

If you see just a leaf and observe it deeply with the knowledge of Botany, you will be shocked with the miraculous work of God which reveals its unimaginable design, unimaginable co-ordination of functions of various cells etc. Through such unimaginable structure of the leaf you are first recognizing the unimaginable super power (Maya) of God. Immediately you will accept the possessor of the super power (Mayi) who is the Lord as said in the subsequent line of the same verse (Mayinamtu Maheshwaram….). Therefore, the deep analysis of the nature which is Science is exposing the miracle of God to every body in this world and there is no need of a separate miracle. Therefore, Science is the best religion exposing the existence of God to every ordinary human being on this earth including atheist. Therefore, I have given a place for Science in the symbol of Universal Spirituality. A scientist does not require a separate miracle to recognize the existence of God like a realized soul since the deeper analysis of this nature reveals the unimaginable power of God and there by His existence. A scientist who does not believe the existence of God is not a scientist at all. Thus, an ordinary ignorant devotee is helped by God through unimaginable ways. The exceptionally excellent devotee finds God’s help even through the natural ways. He thinks that even the natural respiration is by the grace and power of God only.

At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
antonyanil@universal-spirituality.org
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Dec 07, 2006, 09:21 AM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

You have ten minutes to give me a good reason why I shouldn't delete this and all your posts on this forum.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Dec 07, 2006, 09:33 AM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

QUOTE(code buttons @ Dec 07, 2006, 05:21 PM) *

You have ten minutes to give me a good reason why I shouldn't delete this and all your posts on this forum.
laugh.gif
QUOTE(dattaswami @ Dec 07, 2006, 05:20 PM) *

Therefore, Science is the best religion exposing the existence of God to every ordinary human being on this earth including atheist.

So if I get a big enough microscope I will be able to actually see him? wink.gif
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 07, 2006, 10:05 AM
Post #4

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

I can understand if someone is spamming a website that one could be irritated but look how many start a thread with a link they have copied and pasted because they think it's important to them.

I think what Dattaswami posts has truth in it but I also think that he/she might post something that flows from their own heart rather than hiding behind someone elses words.

Because someone else says something is true does not make it true within us no matter what outside authority represents the truth until it lives in our own experience.

I don't find his posts invaluable. I see where they push those who have no tolerance in their world for anything that intrudes on their ability to control themselves and their environment.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Dec 07, 2006, 11:50 AM
Post #5

Supreme God

Yea, whatever Jay. I'll just let it be and leave it up to a higher authority for the time being. But you know better about Datta-stunami and his posts, though. You've been here long enough.
+Quote Post
Flex
post Dec 07, 2006, 11:57 AM
Post #6

God

Member No.: 5877

QUOTE(code buttons @ Dec 07, 2006, 11:50 AM) *

Yea, whatever Jay. I'll just let it be and leave it up to a higher authority for the time being. But you know better about Datta-stunami and his posts, though. You've been here long enough.

Lol damn I want to know how this guy pissed you off so much...
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 07, 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #7

Supreme God

QUOTE(code buttons @ Dec 07, 2006, 07:50 PM) *

If you have a choice and that choice is to delete his post you can do it without letting him ruin your day, but there is a reason these things piss people off. The inability to control the world and everything in it leaves one vulnerable and that creates issues.
+Quote Post
maximus242
post Dec 07, 2006, 08:07 PM
Post #8

God

Member No.: 4768

QUOTE(Flex @ Dec 07, 2006, 12:57 PM) *

He pissed all of us off, I fought with him a LOT, worst fights I ever got into on Brainmeta were with dattaswami.

Joesus, I cant agree with what your saying because you talk about many of subjects dattaswami discussed, yet you do not make people angry. The reason behind this I believe is that you present your theology and ideas in a more mature and resonable manner. I dont think people were mad at what dattaswami had to say but how he said it and the way he interacted with people on this forum. You and dattaswami had many similar topics but people got pissed off at dattaswami and not at you, the reason for me at least is because of the way you talked about the subject.

Sure people will fight from time to time but generally we have a balance between religion, philosophy and science. I think it is the openmindedness between people on the forum which allows for people of diffrent beliefs to talk about sensitive subjects. So, I think its possible to talk about religion where religious and non-religious people discuss things civilized, its just the way that the material is presented.

Notice that dattaswami constantly refers to himself as his holyness, the man literatly thought he was a god and trolled about it constantly.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Dec 07, 2006, 10:09 PM
Post #9

Supreme God

QUOTE(maximus242 @ Dec 07, 2006, 08:07 PM) *

...I fought with him a LOT, worst fights I ever got into on Brainmeta were with dattaswami...

What are you talking about?! He never answered back to posts on any of the threads that he initiated. We don't even know if this is a real person! I may be wrong but, right now, I don't know what you're talking about
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 08, 2006, 12:27 AM
Post #10

Supreme God

Max, it would appear that Antony Anil is quoting from the words of Shri Datta Swami. Datta Swami is not himself posting from what I can tell.

The words "At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami" is a sign of reverence for the recognition of the voice of God moving forth from the body of the person known as Datta Swami. Datta refers to an incarnation of God, in this case Lord Dattatreya, like Jesus or Buddha or Lord Krishna in Hinduism.

Antony Anil appears to be a Wannabe disciple (posting on another forum) being outside of a small circle surrounding Datta Swami. There are others who are considered as being in the Datta form such a Sai Baba. This particular Datta appears to be a chemisty Teacher and sage located in Andhra Pradesh, India.

In some of the other websites that Antony Anil posts on his conversations seem directed back to the words of Datta Swami without too much experience of his own enlightenment.
In other words he has a lot of reverence for Datta Swami but not too much to say for his own experience.

In his circle of thought devotion means reward is forthcoming and so there is no reasoning with him, his vision is tightly wound around what he translates into God through his study of scripture and his belief.

There is nothing you could say to him that would impress him unless you could present yourself as an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya.
+Quote Post
Culture
post Dec 08, 2006, 02:11 AM
Post #11

Overlord

Member No.: 4711

QUOTE(Joesus @ Dec 07, 2006, 06:03 PM) *

If you have a choice and that choice is to delete his post you can do it without letting him ruin your day, but there is a reason these things piss people off. The inability to control the world and everything in it leaves one vulnerable and that creates issues.

CB.. just use the ignore option.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Dec 08, 2006, 03:15 AM
Post #12

Supreme God

QUOTE(code buttons @ Dec 08, 2006, 06:09 AM) *

We don't even know if this is a real person!
A virtual person? Artificial intelligence? Extraterrestrial intelligence? God? Scary! wink.gif
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Dec 08, 2006, 05:26 AM
Post #13

Supreme God

I don't recall saying that Datta-stunami pisses me off. He/She/It's just an anoyance, that's all. I'm glad I've been able to keep him at bay. He's just a spammer, and should be treated as such. I tried reaching out to him this time, as you may have noticed, and I got nothing in response. So, he's still in "spammer" status, for the time being.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Dec 08, 2006, 05:37 AM
Post #14

Supreme God

QUOTE(Culture @ Dec 08, 2006, 02:11 AM) *

Thanks, cult. But I requested to be a moderator here for two reasons:
I hate spammers and
I love BrainMeta (not necessarily in that order, though)

Got enough rain in Nam yet, by the way?
+Quote Post
dattaswami
post Dec 08, 2006, 07:38 AM
Post #15

Demi-God

QUOTE(code buttons @ Dec 07, 2006, 10:09 PM) *

...I fought with him a LOT, worst fights I ever got into on Brainmeta were with dattaswami...

What are you talking about?! He never answered back to posts on any of the threads that he initiated. We don't even know if this is a real person! I may be wrong but, right now, I don't know what you're talking about

Please avoid emotions, which deactivate the brain and suppress the logical analysis. Emotion or anger is inversely proportional to knowledge. Let us discuss at length and in-depth with love and patience and with full harmony to each other avoiding the personal criticism. Let us concentrate all our attention on the critical subject only. I will come to your path if you convince me and the vice-versa is left to your will and pleasure. Every point is a common point and belongs to both of us and we are trying to search the truth by sincere discussions so that both of us shall be benefited by the established truth at the end. One of us will correct his point and such correction is not personal correction. It is only correction of our common point. I am not wrong if my point is wrong. Similar is the case with you.

I am not identified with any point, nor yourself. Both of us are analysing a substance because you say that it is chloride and I say that it is bromide. On analysis we shall find the truth and the true knowledge of the substance belongs to both of us. Neither you are chloride nor I am the bromide. If it is proved as chloride I am not disproved. Only my point is disproved. One should not identify himself with any point in knowledge and should not feel himself rejected when his point is rejected. In such a state only the spiritual discussions can proceed to any length of time and to any extent of depth till we find the truth.

If any one identifies with a point, he will never change since he feels that he himself has to change. He is not changing since he is changing a common point and attaining a true point. He changes his bad shirt and is wearing a good shirt. He is not any shirt. If this concept is realised the discussion can become meaningful. Otherwise the debate is a waste.
+Quote Post
dattaswami
post Dec 08, 2006, 07:42 AM
Post #16

Demi-God

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Dec 07, 2006, 09:33 AM) *

laugh.gif

Therefore, Science is the best religion exposing the existence of God to every ordinary human being on this earth including atheist.

So if I get a big enough microscope I will be able to actually see him? wink.gif

Hey Hey;

Philosophy, which is the spiritual knowledge, travels in one direction in the circle of research. Science, which is the physical knowledge, travels in the opposite direction in the same circle of research. A Philosopher or a Scientist should travel extensively, so that they will meet at the same point in the circle. If they are in the middle of their journey only, they will be opposite to each other and therefore, will fight with each other. The Philosopher says that God is beyond this world and He is inexplicable. The Scientist says that this world itself is God and accepts the inexplicable points in the nature. The Philosopher says that God pervades all over the world. The Scientist accepts the inexplicable nature of the world, though some concepts of the world are explicable. When God is inexplicable, the very characteristic nature of the God is only inexplicability. Philosopher calls the explicability as the creation and the inexplicability as God.

The explicable part is agreed by both philosopher and scientist. The inexplicable part of the world is also accepted by both. This inexplicability is called as God by the Philosopher and the Scientist calls the same as inexplicability. The Scientist says that there is wire and heat in a hot wire. The Philosopher says that the fire and the wire are co-existing. The only difference is in words. The Scientist calls heat and the Philosopher calls the heat as fire. The wire is the explicable part of the world, which is agreed by all. A Scientist calls the other inexplicable part as a property by calling it as heat. The Philosopher calls the same as the possessor of the property i.e., fire. The intensive heat is fire. Thus the possessor of a property and the property are one and the same. The Scientist says the independent existence of the inexplicable power as an independent existence of a field of energy. The Philosopher says that there is a substratum of that field of energy, which is called as God and which, is not perceived so far. The Scientist accepts that they have to go still deeper. The Philosopher infers the existence of the substratum in such a deeper state.

The argument of the Philosopher is that power cannot independently exist and needs a possessor. Suppose the Sun is not seen due to overlapping cloud, it should not be concluded that the light transmitting through the cloud is independently existing power. The Scientist may see the Sun in future after piercing through the cloud. So, where is the difference or quarrel between a matured Philosopher and a matured Scientist? The inference of the Philosopher is based on the perception of a similar concept existing in the explicable part of the world. The Scientist does not believe this because it is not a perception of the direct concept. Both have not seen the Sun. Both accept the perception of light. Both accept that their search and research has not reached the end.

At this stage the Philosopher infers the Sun, whereas the Scientist does not infer the Sun but still accepts that the final truth is still to be achieved after piercing through the cloud of ignorance. At this point the support for the Philosopher is the Human Incarnation, which preaches the existence of such substratum. If the Scientist accepts the alternative genuine path of the miracles, the human incarnation definitely becomes the final authority about the existence of the possessor of such inexplicable power. If the Scientist has patience to reach the bottom most end, he will become a spiritual philosopher. An impatient Scientist existing in some middle place of the path becomes the atheist.
+Quote Post
dattaswami
post Dec 08, 2006, 07:54 AM
Post #17

Demi-God

QUOTE(Flex @ Dec 07, 2006, 12:57 PM) *

Notice that dattaswami constantly refers to himself as his holyness, the man literatly thought he was a god and trolled about it constantly.

maximus242;

When I said that God is in my human body, who is delivering the spiritual knowledge, my reference is my devotees who strongly believe me in spite of my several objections. My statements vary according to the level of the devotees. Some times I say that I am devotee or a messenger to ordinary people. I say that God is in me to the devotees who have partial faith in me. I say that the God pervaded all over my body and became one with me to strong devotees who have reached the climax of the faith. Jesus also told like this to different levels of devotees. He claimed himself as messenger of God to lower devotees. To the middle level He claimed that He is son of the God. To the top devotees He claimed that He and His father are one and the same. You should not transfer one statement from one level to the other level.

In my case, for your information, I say every one that I am just a devotee of God. But the devotees forced me with their opinions and finally I responded according to their firmness of faith. Even there I tried my level best to distort their faith through several tests. Therefore, you cannot generalise my statements to all the humanity. In fact you cannot generalise the statements of Jesus also to the entire humanity because all the human beings have not believed Jesus. Only some believed and His statements relate to such fraction of devotees only.
+Quote Post
dattaswami
post Dec 08, 2006, 07:56 AM
Post #18

Demi-God

QUOTE(code buttons @ Dec 08, 2006, 05:37 AM) *

QUOTE(Culture @ Dec 08, 2006, 02:11 AM) *

Thanks, cult. But I requested to be a moderator here for two reasons:
I hate spammers and

As part of the propagation of divine knowledge, surely I am posting articles in forums, But this is not a spam.

The meaning of spam as I understand is flooding the web with junk articles, obscene posters etc, which harm individuals and the society as a whole. My mission is to bring world peace and rejuvenate the polluted spiritual world. With the advancement in technology we can make use of the latest available tools for propagation of divine knowledge. There is nothing wrong in that.

The Main Intention Is To Make Available The Divine Knowledge To One And All, so that all the spiritual aspirants from all parts of the world can benefit from this. Lord Jesus, Lord Krishna, Prophet Mohamed preached Divine Knowledge only, and performed miracles as and when required, but not for show. So propagation of the divine knowledge is the very task of the Lord, when HE comes in Human form and nobody else can do that job.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Dec 08, 2006, 08:37 AM
Post #19

Supreme God

QUOTE(dattaswami @ Dec 08, 2006, 07:56 AM) *

As part of the propagation of divine knowledge, surely I am posting articles in forums, But this is not a spam.

The meaning of spam as I understand is flooding the web with junk articles, obscene posters etc, which harm individuals and the society as a whole. My mission is to bring world peace and rejuvenate the polluted spiritual world. With the advancement in technology we can make use of the latest available tools for propagation of divine knowledge. There is nothing wrong in that.

The Main Intention Is To Make Available The Divine Knowledge To One And All, so that all the spiritual aspirants from all parts of the world can benefit from this. Lord Jesus, Lord Krishna, Prophet Mohamed preached Divine Knowledge only, and performed miracles as and when required, but not for show. So propagation of the divine knowledge is the very task of the Lord, when HE comes in Human form and nobody else can do that job.

First off, I'm glad you're a real person, Dattaswami. For a long time I thought you were a spammer program produced by the Coca-Cola Co. and its afiliates. That's a good start. second, I'm glad you are finally responding to your post replys. Please keep in mind two important rules on this forum (any forum, for that matter) which you are infringing upon:
1- A fourum is not a place for spaming; although you have just addressed that issue, the jury is still out there about your posts.
2- Forum = place for exchange of ideas and dialogue. Not a place for posting dogma. Your statements are dogmatic statement. Irefutable in nature by your design. Please address this issue.

Peace!!!
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Dec 08, 2006, 09:26 AM
Post #20

Supreme God

QUOTE(dattaswami @ Dec 08, 2006, 03:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Dec 07, 2006, 09:33 AM) *

laugh.gif

Hey Hey;

Philosophy, which is the spiritual knowledge, bla bla bla

I won't resubmit all of your quote to which I reply as it is tediously long and dogmatic and would try the patience of many forum members.

I think you mix up philosophy (Greek: philo - love, sophia - to be wise) with theology (Greek: theos - God, logia - words or discourse). Science (Latin: scientia - knowledge) is now universally accepted as an evidence based discipline, whereas philosophy can be entirely speculative, although the two can overlap considerably (otherwise I should return my science PhD for renaming). Theology is discourse on religion, spirituality and gods, and the great majority of this is non-evidenced, speculative, emotive, unsubstantiated, inconsistent, contrived, exploitative and possibly hallucinatory, although the moral codes embedded in many religions are possibly appropriate for a civilized society. These latter codes can, of course, be easy disassociated from religion to be utilised quite independently for human altruistic purposes that might confer evolutionary advantage.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 08, 2006, 11:01 AM
Post #21

Supreme God

Jesus, Krishna and Mohamad spoke from their own experience and they also knew of righteous judgment. Jesus did not speak to those who would not understand nor listen, Krishna did not waste his breath repeating what others have said, and Mohamed wasn't exactly a walking sound byte either.

I myself feel compelled at times to address certain situations but not all of them. Could it be that you feel compelled to act like those who you revere as the body of God incarnate without actually experiencing the Union of God? Could it be that you want to identify with God and Gods law being what you have heard from your Guru without first discovering God within yourself?
+Quote Post
maximus242
post Dec 08, 2006, 12:54 PM
Post #22

God

Member No.: 4768

QUOTE(Joesus @ Dec 08, 2006, 01:27 AM) *

Max, it would appear that Antony Anil is quoting from the words of Shri Datta Swami. Datta Swami is not himself posting from what I can tell.

The words "At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami" is a sign of reverence for the recognition of the voice of God moving forth from the body of the person known as Datta Swami. Datta refers to an incarnation of God, in this case Lord Dattatreya, like Jesus or Buddha or Lord Krishna in Hinduism.

Antony Anil appears to be a Wannabe disciple (posting on another forum) being outside of a small circle surrounding Datta Swami. There are others who are considered as being in the Datta form such a Sai Baba. This particular Datta appears to be a chemisty Teacher and sage located in Andhra Pradesh, India.

In some of the other websites that Antony Anil posts on his conversations seem directed back to the words of Datta Swami without too much experience of his own enlightenment.
In other words he has a lot of reverence for Datta Swami but not too much to say for his own experience.

In his circle of thought devotion means reward is forthcoming and so there is no reasoning with him, his vision is tightly wound around what he translates into God through his study of scripture and his belief.

There is nothing you could say to him that would impress him unless you could present yourself as an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya.

Joesus you are my number one person for understanding and explaining religions.

Sigh* sometimes I mix up dattaswami and Onfire, I fought with Onfire, dattaswami just spams. Brainmetans have plenty of tolerance for people, I mean look at how long we tolerated Cyberts relentless spamming (thank whatever holy incarnation) that he is gone. Joesus as I said before, its just the way the material gets presented.

Dattaswami, you could learn a lot from Joesus on how to present your material, ideas, ect. In a way that gets taken seriously on the forum and wont be automatically branded as spam.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Dec 10, 2006, 11:42 AM
Post #23

Supreme God

Member No.: 3458

QUOTE(dattaswami @ Dec 08, 2006, 07:54 AM) *

When I said that God is in my human body, who is delivering the spiritual knowledge, my reference is my devotees who strongly believe me in spite of my several objections. My statements vary according to the level of the devotees. Some times I say that I am devotee or a messenger to ordinary people. I say that God is in me to the devotees who have partial faith in me. I say that the God pervaded all over my body and became one with me to strong devotees who have reached the climax of the faith. Jesus also told like this to different levels of devotees. He claimed himself as messenger of God to lower devotees. To the middle level He claimed that He is son of the God. To the top devotees He claimed that He and His father are one and the same. You should not transfer one statement from one level to the other level.

In my case, for your information, I say every one that I am just a devotee of God. But the devotees forced me with their opinions and finally I responded according to their firmness of faith. Even there I tried my level best to distort their faith through several tests. Therefore, you cannot generalise my statements to all the humanity. In fact you cannot generalise the statements of Jesus also to the entire humanity because all the human beings have not believed Jesus. Only some believed and His statements relate to such fraction of devotees only.

How are you sure that the being (if such exists) which as you say stays in your body is the God (if God exists)? I mean that even if He/She talks with you that does not mean that the being which talks with you and claims to be the God is the God in true. You know I guess that if spirits exists, then they can lie as well as people do. Have not you ever thought about that? So your suppositions can be pure misleading.

Btw, I strongly recommend you to read a funny Saint Grail satiric topic which I have posted here.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Dec 10, 2006, 12:10 PM
Post #24

Supreme God

QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 10, 2006, 07:42 PM) *

How are you sure that the being (if such exists) which as you say stays in your body is the God (if God exists)? I mean that even if He/She talks with you that does not mean that the being which talks with you and claims to be the God is the God in true.
Well said Enki!
+Quote Post
Enki
post Dec 10, 2006, 07:45 PM
Post #25

Supreme God

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Dec 10, 2006, 12:10 PM) *

How are you sure that the being (if such exists) which as you say stays in your body is the God (if God exists)? I mean that even if He/She talks with you that does not mean that the being which talks with you and claims to be the God is the God in true.
Well said Enki!

Thank you.

When pure very simple logic is get applied to “divine” matters the fog disappears and things are seen as clear objects what they are in true.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Dec 10, 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #26

Supreme God

Definitely the science is the best way to clarify all the subjects. But people should not jump to conclusions so fast. Traditionalism has one positive thing it provides reliable and sustainable development of the civilization.

In the contemporary world the advanced scientific results prior of being spread in society as new knowledge should philosophically be well elaborated.

The “divine” subject is very fragile. Science has no right to forbid people to talk with God. But science has duty to study how man should talk with God/Gods. God/Gods himself/herself (themselves/themselves) if being studied by men, should be studied with great respect and without aggressive methods and barbaric experiments especially those related with electromagnetic waves. If other world of spirits exists, then men of learning should study it with utmost care avoiding any possibility of harming the beings of that world. Harmony is the best key to the Great Peace.

Experiments with poisons, drugs, mushrooms, cheeses, electromagnetic waves, of different frequencies, meditations, sexual experiments with mediations should not be permitted to be freely conducted. Special culture should be developed, a Codex should be chartered in that respect.
+Quote Post
project-2501
post Dec 11, 2006, 05:26 AM
Post #27

Aspiring

Member No.: 5386

QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 11, 2006, 04:08 AM) *

Definitely the science is the best way to clarify all the subjects. But people should not jump to conclusions so fast. Traditionalism has one positive thing it provides reliable and sustainable development of the civilization.

In the contemporary world the advanced scientific results prior of being spread in society as new knowledge should philosophically be well elaborated.

The “divine” subject is very fragile. Science has no right to forbid people to talk with God. But science has duty to study how man should talk with God/Gods. God/Gods himself/herself (themselves/themselves) if being studied by men, should be studied with great respect and without aggressive methods and barbaric experiments especially those related with electromagnetic waves. If other world of spirits exists, then men of learning should study it with utmost care avoiding any possibility of harming the beings of that world. Harmony is the best key to the Great Peace.

Experiments with poisons, drugs, mushrooms, cheeses, electromagnetic waves, of different frequencies, meditations, sexual experiments with mediations should not be permitted to be freely conducted. Special culture should be developed, a Codex should be chartered in that respect.

Without such experiments how is one to progress? We need to start somewhere.
+Quote Post
project-2501
post Dec 11, 2006, 05:28 AM
Post #28

Aspiring

QUOTE(Enki @ Dec 11, 2006, 03:45 AM) *

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Dec 10, 2006, 12:10 PM) *

Well said Enki!

Thank you.

When pure very simple logic is get applied to “divine” matters the fog disappears and things are seen as clear objects what they are in true.

I agree with this completey, as Terrence Mckenna said, even if you do commune with alien beings, whos to say they are telling you the truth?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 11, 2006, 11:45 AM
Post #29

Supreme God

One can always learn from one who has made the journey.
+Quote Post
project-2501
post Dec 11, 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #30

Aspiring

QUOTE(Joesus @ Dec 11, 2006, 07:45 PM) *

One can always learn from one who has made the journey.

How do you trust that one? And I want to scientifically analyse these phenomenon, proving them statistically and not leave them in some vague personal mystical terms.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 10:15 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog