Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just a question.
angelroze
post Nov 13, 2006, 11:59 PM
Post #1

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 31

Ok so most of ya'll know that i'm pregnant.. woot woot!! Big news I know. The question I got is, are there foods or anything you can do to make those math, science, or any parts actually, of ur kids brain smarter which they're still inside you?

Like I heard that eating tuna fish everyday (CANT DO) helps make em smarter, and like listening to bach and mozart makes em better at math...

But is there ANY truth at all to that?? I don't want my kid to end up stupid like it's mommy and daddy..
Come on people, any help at all is greatly appreciated.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Culture
post Nov 14, 2006, 02:21 AM
Post #2

Overlord

Member No.: 4711

QUOTE(angelroze @ Nov 13, 2006, 11:59 PM) *

Ok so most of ya'll know that i'm pregnant.. woot woot!! Big news I know. The question I got is, are there foods or anything you can do to make those math, science, or any parts actually, of ur kids brain smarter which they're still inside you?

Like I heard that eating tuna fish everyday (CANT DO) helps make em smarter, and like listening to bach and mozart makes em better at math...

But is there ANY truth at all to that?? I don't want my kid to end up stupid like it's mommy and daddy..
Come on people, any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Try getting hold of the book "The Learning Revolution" which deals many of these things...as an example the idea to decorate the baby's room in really sharp contrasting colours and various stark shapes and designs. Will check the book when I get home and post what can be done prior to giving birth
+Quote Post
angelroze
post Nov 14, 2006, 06:39 PM
Post #3

Demi-God

Member No.: 31

Thanx.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2014 - 10:14 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog