Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Online training.
angelroze
post Nov 01, 2006, 11:16 PM
Post #1

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 31

Idk if this is exaclty the place that I would put this, but I want to take some online classes to be a lawyer. Like law school credits or something only I dont really konw where to go to get started on that type of thing. I was just hoping that someone here could help me out with that if its not to much trouble...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Flex
post Nov 01, 2006, 11:24 PM
Post #2

God

Member No.: 5877

QUOTE(angelroze @ Nov 01, 2006, 11:16 PM) *

Idk if this is exaclty the place that I would put this, but I want to take some online classes to be a lawyer. Like law school credits or something only I dont really konw where to go to get started on that type of thing. I was just hoping that someone here could help me out with that if its not to much trouble...

Do you already have your BA? I am taking all of my college classes online via the Penn State World Campus. I know that Syracuse has a decent online program; however, the credits are not as readily accepted as Penn States. I don't think that any post-grad classes are offered online however.
+Quote Post
Flex
post Nov 01, 2006, 11:29 PM
Post #3

God

What kind of law are you planning on pursuing? If you are planning on entertainment law, I could try to provide you with some contacts that may be helpful.
+Quote Post
maximus242
post Nov 02, 2006, 12:26 AM
Post #4

God

Member No.: 4768

Many Universities offer long distance education, thats your best bet, check the university website, depending on which university you prefer and see if they offer distance education.
+Quote Post
angelroze
post Nov 02, 2006, 07:22 PM
Post #5

Demi-God

Member No.: 31

Thanx. And i'm not sure exacty, i've just always had this idea of being a lawyer, criminal. Defense makes more money and all lol but I'm not sure if I could stand getting all types of people off... I don't even know the colleges that offer law classes. And no, I just graduated from highschool last year. I don't have alot of money or time to go to classes everyday and so I tohught that online would be the way to do it.
+Quote Post
Flex
post Nov 02, 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #6

God

I just graduated from highschool last year as well (with 23 units college). I reccomend taking classes at community college and transfering if money is a concern. My online classes at Penn State are pretty expensive (classes range from about $800-1200). I live in a van, so it actually is much more affordable than going to the campus . But if you get your AA done through community college you will save a ton of money, and transfering from CC increases your chances of acceptance pretty drastically. Under grad work is bullshit anyways, there really is no reason to go to a major university except to have the "college experience". So if you can afford the online classes, definately consider CC.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Nov 02, 2006, 09:59 PM
Post #7

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

QUOTE(Flex @ Nov 03, 2006, 05:46 AM) *

Under grad work is bullshit anyways, there really is no reason to go to a major university except to have the "college experience". So if you can afford the online classes, definately consider CC.

Not so helpful a comment for most prospective science students who have to do labs.
+Quote Post
Flex
post Nov 02, 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #8

God

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Nov 02, 2006, 09:59 PM) *

QUOTE(Flex @ Nov 03, 2006, 05:46 AM) *

Under grad work is bullshit anyways, there really is no reason to go to a major university except to have the "college experience". So if you can afford the online classes, definately consider CC.

Not so helpful a comment for most prospective science students who have to do labs.

Penns State actually offeres several AS degrees online as well as AAs. Not sure how exactly it works, but it is possible apparently. Once again indicating that under grad work is BS. But I will agree that none of the online BA options are available in fields of science other than social sciences (which wouldn't technicaly be considered science?)
+Quote Post
Flex
post Nov 03, 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #9

God

Oh and on another note~ Most of the online corses require you to submit an application. I think it is too late right now, but you can still take 3 units at a time without having to apply.
+Quote Post
maximus242
post Nov 04, 2006, 03:00 PM
Post #10

God

Member No.: 4768

QUOTE(angelroze @ Nov 02, 2006, 08:22 PM) *

Thanx. And i'm not sure exacty, i've just always had this idea of being a lawyer, criminal. Defense makes more money and all lol but I'm not sure if I could stand getting all types of people off... I don't even know the colleges that offer law classes. And no, I just graduated from highschool last year. I don't have alot of money or time to go to classes everyday and so I tohught that online would be the way to do it.

Do what my friend did, spend 40 hours applying for every single government grant in existance for students, get about 20 or so of the hundreds approved.. live like a king while the government pays you to go to school.
+Quote Post
AndresDawson
post Feb 06, 2016, 01:35 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 38075

The online training will be a great thought for all the one.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 11:32 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles