BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> God Is In The Magic Mushrooms, Psychedelic drugs could be very good for your mind, heart, soul. Can you believe?
Enki
post Jul 10, 2008, 11:43 AM
Post #421

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 3458

So Mr. Rick, how scientifically can you explain those interesting coincidences related with those interesting Transformations of names of Mr. Indra and Mr Osiris?

Have this message of mine (see above) somehow hesitated the solid tower of your atheistic outlook at the reality?

I am very interesting. Your opinion is like a thermometer on our dear Brain Meta.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2008, 11:53 AM
Post #422

Supreme God

Why that reply button does not work in this section???!!!
I really wonder why nobody cares to correct that?
Only fast reply works.

Trojan I cannot quote your message to comment I am sorry.
+Quote Post
rhymer
post Jul 10, 2008, 12:00 PM
Post #423

Supreme God

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 385

Hi Enki,

With your profound skills at transliteration you should already know...

reply re ply
ply = fuse
and so reply = refuse!

Matrix re-initihated
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2008, 12:18 PM
Post #424

Supreme God

I see, I see.

You know I downloaded Opera as you recommended and the Reply button still does not work. Only the fast reply works.

Transliterations can be interesting indeed. But there can be more interesting things few know about. Not only Mashrooms.

I start to understand why the Reply button does not work.

We shall see.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2008, 12:24 PM
Post #425

Supreme God

Have you noted that the weather on our planet significantly changed? Hurricanes, Tsunamis, Floods are frequent. I think if we add possible asteroids and volcanoes then that certainly will have very negative impact on World Economy. Is not it?
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2008, 12:31 PM
Post #426

Supreme God

Gentlemen think that they can keep Ms. Calypso in deep shit, mock and urinate over the NAME and enjoy sunny sky and limitlessly drink from the Grail. What a great misleading...
+Quote Post
Rick
post Jul 10, 2008, 12:51 PM
Post #427

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

QUOTE(Enki @ Jul 10, 2008, 12:43 PM) *

So Mr. Rick, how scientifically can you explain those interesting coincidences related with those interesting Transformations of names of Mr. Indra and Mr Osiris?

Have this message of mine (see above) somehow hesitated the solid tower of your atheistic outlook at the reality?

I am very interesting. Your opinion is like a thermometer on our dear Brain Meta.

Well, it's Dr. Rick, if you want to be formal (PhD, USC 1997), but I prefer just plain Rick. Coincidences are interesting, but just coincidences. You can read anything you want into the tea leaves. Also, I don't believe I ever called myself an "atheist." I think gnostic is more like it.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2008, 01:01 PM
Post #428

Supreme God

I am sorry Doctor. Just coincidences?! Really?! Tea leaves!
I see, gnostic. So just coincidence, I see, I see. Very interesting Dr. Rick. Thank you for your comments.

You see you can Quote a text and I cannot.
+Quote Post
Rick
post Jul 10, 2008, 01:17 PM
Post #429

Supreme God

Why not quote a text?
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2008, 01:26 PM
Post #430

Supreme God

Intentional restrictions imposed to demonstrate power. It is a matter of principle.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #431

Supreme God

But we shall see who has the real power in this world.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #432

Supreme God

Eventually.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 10, 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #433

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(Rick @ Jul 10, 2008, 03:09 PM) *

So I have a choice, eh? The new car with god in it or the used car with god in it? Easy. But the old car does get comfortable.

Yes it does and then comfort has nothing to do with God, only personal interests.
+Quote Post
Rick
post Jul 10, 2008, 02:20 PM
Post #434

Supreme God

But if god is in everything, then god must be in personal interests.

Surely many draw comfort from their faith.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 10, 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #435

Supreme God

But it is an assumption that God takes sides. Every war that was ever fought had those who believed God should be on their side, because their side was righteous.
God is the field of energy that supports free will and even the ego as it expresses itself in belief and identity.
However the ego is a construct of belief and the only thing that makes it real is the conscious attention that it is given by freedom of will and choice. Once the human factor is taken away or the the ego dies... Awarenees expands itself into infinity.
God on the other hand is absolute and exists as the activity and the non activity prior to the awareness or creation of ego.
God does not in itself change itself into something as does the projections of belief or ego and human delusion.

Many do draw comfort from their faith, but if comfort is not experienced as inherent and it is only a crutch pulled out of an idea or belief that shifts the attention from the seed of discomfort, then it is more of an illusion than a reality, more of a band-aid than a cure for the cause of suffering and delusion.
Actually the mind of humans is closer to God in the sleeping state when the awareness of personality and beliefs are not limiting the awareness by locking it into form and identity. The mind does not bring back with it the experience of the absolute when it wakes up but may retain memories of dreams as the mind through the awareness of the nervous system moves in and out of the absolute and the stresses accumulated in the experiences and projections of daily activity.
As such God is more amorphous than it is an idea or belief that is called faith.
The ego tends to create personal systems of self measure where God is determined to be somthing or nothing and in some form or measure of quantity according to feelings, be they emotional or intuitive. More God here than there, less God here than there, but that is just illusion.
+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Jul 10, 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #436

God

From: Markham (Thornhill), part of the greater Toronto area, the GTA, just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Member No.: 4838

QUOTE(Rick @ Jul 10, 2008, 02:20 PM) *

But if god is in everything, then god must be in personal interests. ...
BTW, GOD is also in ordinary mushrooms, and people, not just the magic ones. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #437

Supreme God

The above numbered examples with Indra and Osiris can be extended over Syrisa, Israel, Asia. Please note that all those countries are located nearby.

There are many other extrimly interesting examples which certainly will be considered as coincidences by Dr. Rick.

The most funny is the example with Arabs:

root: ARABS
Transf.: Transliteration - ABRA S, ABRA S +XA=ABRAXAS
Gateway: ABRAXAS

Hope Dr. Rick should like this GNOSTIC example.

And there is an interesting mystery related with America and one other country.

Too many coincidences Dr. Rick, too many. And if one day you shall know who exactly is writing on Brain Meta under username Enki about those coincidences, then I am sure that you will accept that it is another Great coincidence. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2008, 10:25 PM
Post #438

Supreme God

Gentlemen, do not fear to accept facts.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 11, 2008, 06:23 AM
Post #439

Supreme God

Facts are created from fear and illusion when they point to mortality as reality.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 11, 2008, 09:40 AM
Post #440

Supreme God

Coming back to those interesting examples I should mention that there are quite many interesting things ahead, which under scrutinized scientific analysis reveal that there is something certain out there.

So, I once again accentuate on necessity of starting political talks.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 12, 2008, 04:00 AM
Post #441

Supreme God

Don’t you think Dr. Rick that starting direct negotiations with the Upper Masters of this world will help to manage all the problems of mankind in the best way possible in our technological era? That will foster the Great Peace I guess. Besides we will be able to coupe with the Global Warming, overcome many other problems and will get opportunity to expand over the stars. I think that will be an interesting Alliance. Is not it wise and Pragmatic?

Republic of People under spiritual guidance of the Republic of Heavens and Hell and Neutral Spheres. Some sort of Constitutional Monarchy. World Democratic Government.

The material world has great opportunities in our Nano era. We can observe miraculous achievements of mankind but those achievements should be done in a way to take into consideration interests of the Celestial parties. So from that point of view the political talks are needed anyway. I can continue to flicker in this far away country and eventually disappear, but at the same time much more can be done if the Great Alliance will be established. Otherwise the Upper Masters and the Earth will not permit mankind to make the next step without taking their opinion into account.

People can become immortals in this material world under certain options if they want, so it is just a matter of negotiations and joint research together with the Upper Masters. I guess making Alliance with the Invisible Empires will be a wise solution. Why to waist so much money on trifles?

If Jews do not care to orientate in the right way, if freemasons and masons do not care to orientate in the right way in these peculiar matters, then that Alliance can be made even with Vatican and even with Russian Templars. So it is a matter of free choice. I think it is fair.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 12, 2008, 06:43 AM
Post #442

Supreme God

I think the consequences of ignoring this will be extremely dramatic for the entire mankind.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 12, 2008, 06:50 AM
Post #443

Supreme God

They observe but do not interfere.
The last time they tried to elevate mankind, complete with their ego and free will the human population destroyed itself almost entirely.
Giving the people immortality would only destroy the surrounding planet leaving the people this time.

God gave us free will and even tho God loves stupid people God does not hand over the keys to the universe to a child who does not have the intelligence to use them. And it is not in anyone's best interests to try and circumvent experience and wisdom.

IF the universe were filled with God like clones without free will then I suppose the mess you wish to clean up wouldn't exist.
But I think you fail to see the perfection in it as it exists.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 12, 2008, 07:02 AM
Post #444

Supreme God

That is just an humble opinion of mine.

And hardly Mr. Anderson - NEO from movie Matrix will save the situation.
Because the New World Order (NEO, rotate W clockwise to get E) is coming and its frames depend on negotiations.

Root: Anderson
Transf.: Ander son, Transliteration endrA son, 'ndra son, Indra Son
Gateway: Indra

There was a great proponent of Freedom in the United States: Mr. Wendell Willkie the founder of the Freedom House along with Eleanora Roosevelt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendell_Willkie).
There was a great slogan of Mr. Willkie : "MUST AVOID WAR."

I think it is good motto for this very case.

Btw, let me to make a minor shift in topic. One lady Dragon in china claiming the throne of the Yellow Dragon was fascinated by Mr. Willkie. That is an retesting story:

Wikipedia: Relations with Madame Chiang Kai-shek

According to Gardner Cowles, publisher of the Des Moines Register, Willkie's visit to the Republic of China led to a bizarre consequence: Madame Chiang Kai-shek, the hugely ambitious wife of China's ruler, developed the idea that she could seduce and marry Willkie, use China's wealth to help him become president in 1944, and thus become the most powerful woman in the world. Cowles claimed that the affair was consummated in China, and that on a visit to the U.S. a few months later, she told him "If Wendell could be elected, then he and I would rule the world. I would rule the Orient and Wendell would rule the western world." He pointedly did not dismiss the possibility that Willkie, had he been nominated, might have accepted her highly improbable offer on some level.[3]

Interesting story is not it Dr. Rick, you see how interesting the things can be, sometimes.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 12, 2008, 07:15 AM
Post #445

Supreme God

>They observe but do not interfere.

Really? Are you sure? Then what a hell I am doing here?

You know Jisi, let the God speak for himself/herself, you are not the one who should explain what the God wants. I wonder why you think that you are the one who knows the truth about such specific things?

E.g. I speak myself. We need political negotiations on those issues, that is my humble opinion and I express it on my own behalf.

So please do not speak from name of God, let him/her speak for himself/herself. I think he/she does not need emissaries like you. Do you have rights to be his/her emissary here?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 12, 2008, 07:39 AM
Post #446

Supreme God

Really? Are you sure? Then what a hell I am doing here?

Well I'm sure you have your own ideas, and me telling you how to separate illusion from reality only seems to irritate your pride.

You know Jisi, let the God speak for himself/herself, you are not the one who should explain what the God wants. I wonder why you think that you are the one who knows the truth about such specific things?

Why do you think you know the truth about specific things?

E.g. I speak myself. We need political negotiations on those issues, that is my humble opinion and I express it on my own behalf.

Well good then, we have established that you aren't speaking on God's behalf and as such do not have a clue what perfection there is in God and God's creation.
Like all dissatisfied customers maybe you seek to do a better job, thinking you might have a better answer to creation than God?

So please do not speak from name of God, let him/her speak for himself/herself. I think he/she does not need emissaries like you.

God doesn't need anything...
Do you have rights to be his/her emissary here?

We all are emissaries.
Most just fail to see beyond surface appearances which are really reflections of the ego.
What seems to irritate you most is just what is being drawn from the wells of your own personality and has nothing to do with being a victim to me.
But the good news is, as long as you keep coughing up hairballs you have a chance to recognize the dark forces you harbor within.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 12, 2008, 08:03 AM
Post #447

Supreme God

>Why do you think you know the truth about specific things?

I never told you or anybody that I know the truth, I just express my own opinion. That is you who speak on behalf of God. Have you noted that?

>Well good then, we have established that you aren't speaking on God's behalf and as such do not have a clue what perfection there is in God and God's creation.

Who are those "we"? You want to say "you".
Certainly I talk on my behalf. I really wonder who you are to tell me have I a clue to something or not? I do really wonder.

>God doesn't need anything...

I wonder how do you know what he/she needs? You make statements, I really wonder. E.g. I know that I needed Dishwashing machine. How you can speak instead of God and make statements? Maybe he/she needs something, e.g. some money? Have she/he told you personally that he/she does not need something? Certainly not. Then how you dare to make statments instead of him/her???????????????

> We all are emissaries.

Really? And Mr. Hitler and Mr. Stalin too?

>But the good news is, as long as you keep coughing up hairballs you have a chance to recognize the dark forces you harbor within.

Ohhh, DARK FORCES. HA HA HA. Booooooooooo. Vuuuuuuuu.

Special note: Children, while reading this segment of the forum remember the Matrix does not exist.

So. Vuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Booooooo. New World Order is coming Jisi. Booooooooo. Ho Ho Ho!

Surrender!
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 12, 2008, 08:08 AM
Post #448

Supreme God

Wiki: Abjad is an ancient numerical system in the Arabic-speaking world. In this system each of the 28 letters of the Arabic alphabet represent the units, tens and hundreds up to and including 1000.[34] The numerical value of the letters of Allah (الله ) according to the traditional Arabic abjad system adds up to 66.

Execute order # 66! Senator Polpatin, Star Wars, Episode III. George Walton Lucas (32, GeoWa[Ehovha])
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 12, 2008, 08:10 AM
Post #449

Supreme God

So, again, in my humble opinion, the political discussions should be started ladies and gentlemen.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 12, 2008, 08:19 AM
Post #450

Supreme God

Surrender!

Exactly, God is still waiting for you.

I never told you or anybody that I know the truth, I just express my own opinion.

But then why get upset if others speak of their opinions? You seem heavily invested in your opinion, even to the extent of trying to have me banned from the forum.
I have to ask: Do you think I speak on behalf of God or just from my own opinion?
That is you who speak on behalf of God. Have you noted that?

Absolutely. That is how I have removed myself of any investment of opinion and surrendered to God.

Certainly I talk on my behalf. I really wonder who you are to tell me have I a clue to something or not? I do really wonder.

I speak on your behalf also. Just as you speak on my behalf. wink.gif

I wonder how do you know what he/she needs? You make statements, I really wonder.

Because if God needed something, God would be like you, without a dishwasher. And being a God without a dishwasher doesn't seem much like a very powerful God.

> We all are emissaries.

Really? And Mr. Hitler and Mr. Stalin too?

Absolutely. We are all made in God's image. That doesn't exclude anyone.
+Quote Post

19 Pages V « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 02:51 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles