Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stablon is a smart drug
Tone
post Nov 07, 2011, 10:26 PM
Post #331

Overlord

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 4916

I dont have anything that works, thats why you would barely ever see me even come to the board to post. it feels to hard and unpleasant.

Most people do not know this, but when doctors do not have anything that works for a patient and they run out of run-around tricks such as claiming "ECT may work this time" they tell the patient to not see doctors anymore, most likely in a malicious way like mine did. They are programmed with spiritless, low-empathy fallacies and psychological behaviors like anyone else, and dont think its even odd that they get paid to fail or hurt.

They (medical, governmental, pharmaceutical chemistry community & etc) all do fraud & evil instead of just develop advance opioids, dopaminergics, other novel mechanisms and stablon-like compounds and augmentations that disable tolerance.

There are no such thing as drug resistant people, only if a med is real or fake and if fake ones are falsely reported to be real, by manic depressive cyclers who say it works when they go manic or experience good moods. the amount of people who will truly report if a drug feels good and induces help, and will openly and directly say it fails and is fake if it doesnt feel good is a small minority. such fakeness. Of course people are going to falsely report that fake meds work if they still experience pleasure & wellbeing and do not know what a real difference would be in consciousness.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sheri fermanis
post Nov 08, 2011, 04:51 PM
Post #332

Member No.: 33643

QUOTE(Tone @ Nov 07, 2011, 10:26 PM) *

I dont have anything that works, thats why you would barely ever see me even come to the board to post. it feels to hard and unpleasant.

Most people do not know this, but when doctors do not have anything that works for a patient and they run out of run-around tricks such as claiming "ECT may work this time" they tell the patient to not see doctors anymore, most likely in a malicious way like mine did. They are programmed with spiritless, low-empathy fallacies and psychological behaviors like anyone else, and dont think its even odd that they get paid to fail or hurt.

They (medical, governmental, pharmaceutical chemistry community & etc) all do fraud & evil instead of just develop advance opioids, dopaminergics, other novel mechanisms and stablon-like compounds and augmentations that disable tolerance.

There are no such thing as drug resistant people, only if a med is real or fake and if fake ones are falsely reported to be real, by manic depressive cyclers who say it works when they go manic or experience good moods. the amount of people who will truly report if a drug feels good and induces help, and will openly and directly say it fails and is fake if it doesnt feel good is a small minority. such fakeness. Of course people are going to falsely report that fake meds work if they still experience pleasure & wellbeing and do not know what a real difference would be in consciousness.

I'm still waiting for stabling to get here...
+Quote Post
Tone
post Nov 10, 2011, 06:53 PM
Post #333

Overlord

I feel very strong dysphoria, all i do is beg for it to end and/or lay down. I cant imagine how other people feel, they all look super high loaded with pleasure, how cna they function, i dont get it
+Quote Post
Izilo
post Dec 20, 2011, 01:10 PM
Post #334

Member No.: 33412

QUOTE(Sheri fermanis @ Nov 02, 2011, 08:52 PM) *

QUOTE(Izilo @ Nov 02, 2011, 09:10 AM) *

QUOTE(Hmr @ Aug 13, 2011, 12:47 PM) *

Any tips of online pharmacies selling Stablon (not generic) and delivering to Sweden?

Why did u stop using it? Were you taking it for depression or motivation?

I've just stopped using Stablon 12.5mg, 60 per box and I have 8 boxes left. If you are interested I can send it to you private, at Ä20.00 a box + postage. The "real thing", not generic.

I got it from http://ozayistanbul.trustpass.alibaba.com/contactinfo.html
From Istanbul, Turkey. Trustworthy and quick with the normal mail.

Why did u stop taking? We're u using for depression or motivation? Thanks

A quick reply.
I was using it for both depression and motivation.

Itís funny because I only needed 2x 12.5mg a day. Iím quite sensitive to what I put into my body. When I read that other people need so much, it surprises me, I would go nuts on 4x50mg a day!!
So, once again, every bodies body is different, every body has different needs and needed quantities !!

I stopped to give the Wellbutrin that Iím using now a fare chance . . .

Well, Iím feeling strongly to start using Stablon again, pffff . . .

Iíve also started on some Kratom and Guarana lately, that does help me a great deal now to get work done. Kratom takes all the tremendous resistance I experience, when Iíve got to work, away. Itís strange just to feel ďokayĒ doing what I need to do to earn some bucks. And the Guarana purks me up quite a bit.

Only the central thing for me is the extreme nervousness I constantly have and nothing seems to touch that !! (the Guarana does not make it much worse as one would expect it would, it helps big time in getting me going).

So, I just keep on experimenting as I go along, only life is flying by in the mean time . . . .
+Quote Post
redliz
post Jan 13, 2012, 09:56 AM
Post #335

Member No.: 33895

Hi, Does anyone know of a reliable supplier of Stablon. The ones I got from AuraPharm have a uneven coating and don't seem to do anything. I got some others from another source which have a smooth coating and seem to make me a bit racey. I am not sure which is real, but they seem to be different.
Thanks
+Quote Post
nito
post Jan 15, 2012, 03:47 AM
Post #336

Member No.: 31712

QUOTE(redliz @ Jan 13, 2012, 09:56 AM) *

Hi, Does anyone know of a reliable supplier of Stablon. The ones I got from AuraPharm have a uneven coating and don't seem to do anything. I got some others from another source which have a smooth coating and seem to make me a bit racey. I am not sure which is real, but they seem to be different.
Thanks

the ones from aurapharm worked for me. Unitedpharmacies sell it too.
+Quote Post
Walkor
post May 17, 2013, 07:05 PM
Post #337

Member No.: 35120

can I use stablon even with low cortisol? My morning cortisol is low
ssri damaged my hpa axis, now i produce too much prolactin and a little of cortisol.
Maybe stablon can help me restoring the HPA axis.
Stablon and hydrocortisone using together is safe? I might do it
srry for my bad english
+Quote Post
matthewebbert
post May 20, 2013, 07:14 AM
Post #338

Aspiring

Member No.: 35004

Stablon helped to stabilize my mood quite a bit.. and has probably had an overall positive effect on my productivity at work.
+Quote Post
milkmoth
post Feb 06, 2014, 09:35 PM
Post #339

Member No.: 32436

Hi, this is milkmoth checking in. Just want to share what's been happening with my tianeptine and me.

I've been taking tianeptine for about 4 years.

Well, I get my tianeptine in powder form. It's 99.5% pure because I had an independent lab test it here in the USA. I get it from China. I trust the company I've been doing business with and I have a good relationship with my contact. I have also been able to get pure tianeptine from other labs in China. There are many reputable companies out there that will love to sell you tianeptine. Do your research. I've never been ripped off when ordering from china. I think it has to do with their increased belief in karma and family honor. Anyway, when doing business there is no one better at doing it properly than the Asian countries like china and japan.

I have been able to decrease my intake to about 300 mg a day. I measure it out with a capsule, I pretty much know the dosage by heart now after checking it on a mm scale. And I take about 4 doses a day so that it's always in my blood.

I've come to respect this drug. I am a full blown schizophrenic. Well, depression comes standard. This miracle drug has allowed me to live a life of quality. Every day I wake up with a happy thought because I have my tianeptine to help me fight the voices in my head which yell at me for hours at a time sometimes. Having a tianeptine buzz helps me get through it and it helps me love God and keep my faith even though I have the third worst illness in the world.

Tianeptine has helped me cut through the delusions. I do have another drug, a antipsychotic I take, and they play quite harmoniously.

Anyway, I don't feel guilty anymore that I have this addiction. It helps my illness and me have a better life.

My secret is that I've trained myself to go without for stretches at a time.

Another secret with stablon, More is not better. Aha! A lower dose after a few days of indulging will get you higher. So tomorrow cut all your intakes by 1/3 and you will get higher. I don't understand this mechanism either. But it's one of the fickle properties of tianeptine.

Thanks for reading. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Please don't pm me with where to get tianeptine questions. Just go to tradekey dot com and type in tianeptine.

Cya.

+Quote Post
Tone
post Mar 05, 2014, 03:09 AM
Post #340

Overlord

It becomes waxy with exposure to humidity.

.....stop using words like buzz & addiction on a thread that has 140,000 views.

You mean it has the same dependance as commonly prescribed psychiatrics that haf the population takes in that its needed for the disease it is being taken for. and in terms of withdrawal, less than such ones as paxil & seroquil which cause even vomiting upon withdrawal.

by buzz im guessing you mean the same "buzz" as someones morning coffee. it doesnt buzz really it just fixes the limbic system temporarily until it wheres off, and makes the hippocampus regenerate over the longer term.
+Quote Post
Tone
post Mar 05, 2014, 03:19 AM
Post #341

Overlord

Is there anything else besides tianeptine & new, that works against torture & isnt a hoax like all psychiatric drugs are?
+Quote Post
Tone
post Mar 05, 2014, 05:19 AM
Post #342

Overlord

I forgot to say that I long ago hypothesized that a schizophrenia victim's voices would be shut off by Tianeptine, even though I do not have schizophrenia. I could just tell from its effects, even though I never heard voices, no further explanation, it just seemed like it would. so thanks for that report confirming.
+Quote Post
milkmoth
post Jul 17, 2014, 07:19 AM
Post #343

Member No.: 32436

Well I have schizo for 15 years. Been taken stablon for years. It's not for scizophrenia. The voices are here every day. So there you go.

Here is an update.

I cut my stablon intake by 2/3 finally. It took me about 2 weeks. It was not a pleasant experience. I was throwing up everything I ate even water. This happened as I cut down on the dose.

But I did it. I'm back down to about 10 pills per day or about 125 mg. Guess what? It feels better this way. The thing with stablon is that once you go through your withdrawal cycle it comes back at lower doses. It really is not a recreational drug. This was the only thing that helped but I kept upping the dose. So I got some bad side effects. Sore kidney, sleep cycle disruption, and throwing up.

Since I cut down by 2/3 everything is back to normal again. I'm getting the benefits without the toxic side effects.

Withdrawal is an awful feeling. But it's very possible with this drug unlike heroin. And DONT just go cold turkey. Cut down a little at a time. It's still gonna feel like shit but once your body adjusts don't ever go back to recreational use of this.

Use it at safe levels.

Btw 65% of stablon you take is pumped through the kidneys and 15% as pheses. I guess the rest goes into its function.

+Quote Post
5hadow12ogue
post Aug 06, 2014, 05:52 PM
Post #344

Aspiring

Member No.: 33923

Smart Drugs for Thought has a lot of information about stablon/tianeptine at: https://www.smartdrugsforthought.com/what-is-tianeptine/
+Quote Post
armyhealer68
post Jun 25, 2015, 09:20 AM
Post #345

Member No.: 37750

QUOTE(milkmoth @ Jul 17, 2014, 07:19 AM) *

Well I have schizo for 15 years. Been taken stablon for years. It's not for scizophrenia. The voices are here every day. So there you go.

Here is an update.

I cut my stablon intake by 2/3 finally. It took me about 2 weeks. It was not a pleasant experience. I was throwing up everything I ate even water. This happened as I cut down on the dose.

But I did it. I'm back down to about 10 pills per day or about 125 mg. Guess what? It feels better this way. The thing with stablon is that once you go through your withdrawal cycle it comes back at lower doses. It really is not a recreational drug. This was the only thing that helped but I kept upping the dose. So I got some bad side effects. Sore kidney, sleep cycle disruption, and throwing up.

Since I cut down by 2/3 everything is back to normal again. I'm getting the benefits without the toxic side effects.

Withdrawal is an awful feeling. But it's very possible with this drug unlike heroin. And DONT just go cold turkey. Cut down a little at a time. It's still gonna feel like shit but once your body adjusts don't ever go back to recreational use of this.

Use it at safe levels.

Btw 65% of stablon you take is pumped through the kidneys and 15% as pheses. I guess the rest goes into its function.

+Quote Post
armyhealer68
post Jun 25, 2015, 09:25 AM
Post #346

[quote name='armyhealer68' date='Jun 25, 2015, 09:20 AM' post='126277']
[quote name='milkmoth' post='125177' date='Jul 17, 2014, 07:19 AM']

Here is an update.

Use it at safe levels.

[/quote]
[/quote
Tianeptine has recently demonstrated significant agonistic activity at mu opiod receptor (MOR), and to a lesser degree delta opioid receptor (DOR)
+Quote Post
armyhealer68
post Jun 25, 2015, 09:36 AM
Post #347

QUOTE(YoungS @ Dec 13, 2009, 06:27 AM) *

@ bben

I don't think there are people that tried that combination yet. Agomelatine is quite new, it is on the market in just a few countries.

Agomelatine works as an antagonist on the serotonin 5-HT2C receptor whereas Stablon it's 'unknown', here is what wikipedia says about Stablon:

it enhances the extracellular concentration of dopamine in the nucleus accumbens.[2]
Tianeptine, indicated as a thymoleptic, reduces the effects of serotonin in the limbic system and the pre-frontal cortex

With this information given, maybe someone in this thread with more incite can give more info..

Caution with the combo...!

Tianeptine has recently demonstrated significant agonistic activity at mu opiod receptor (MOR), and to a lesser degree delta opioid receptor (DOR)
+Quote Post
jadine
post Jul 14, 2015, 01:37 AM
Post #348

Member No.: 37781

The idea of not relying on drugs is so interesting. A neuroscientist called Don actually just gave a Tedx talk about ways to fix depression/addiction/mental illness without any drugs. You should check it out on youtube, its very insightful. (search 'neurohacking: rewiring your brain' on youtube, its the first result - Im new and can't post links sad.gif )
+Quote Post
Isochroma
post Sep 07, 2015, 09:12 AM
Post #349

Aspiring

Member No.: 24661

Spam.
+Quote Post
brainprotips
post Feb 09, 2016, 10:25 AM
Post #350

Member No.: 37678

What's the evidence that tianeptine is a smart drug? Certainly it improves mood and might reverse some stress-induced hippocampal atrophy. But if you're a healthy, young adult, what evidence is there that it actually enhances performance in mental challenges?
+Quote Post
Crazymoth
post Jun 25, 2016, 05:54 AM
Post #351

Member No.: 38250

I'm glad Tianeptine is working for a lot of you. I take it too.

But you should know the real reason it feels so good. It's pretty much a fancy opioid. Go look it up. Tianeptine stimulates the opioid receptors and when coming off of it after an extended period will put you in painful withdrawl
It's not worth that to some people.

Just sharing the knowledge. 10 year user here.

Thanks.
+Quote Post
Magikmansg
post Jul 01, 2017, 02:57 AM
Post #352

Member No.: 38737

QUOTE(Crazymoth @ Jun 25, 2016, 05:54 AM) *

I'm glad Tianeptine is working for a lot of you. I take it too.

But you should know the real reason it feels so good. It's pretty much a fancy opioid. Go look it up. Tianeptine stimulates the opioid receptors and when coming off of it after an extended period will put you in painful withdrawl
It's not worth that to some people.

Just sharing the knowledge. 10 year user here.

Thanks.

dear friends i just started this account havng bought my first batch of tianeptine. thank for all the wonderful information!

when i was living in thailand i ordered 50 grams of tianeptine powder....the goods never arrived dispite having a tracking number and all....in the end the site i got it from gave me a full refund because it was determined that corrupt customs officials have taken the goods. these people took my meds and god knows what they did with it....despite stablon being a perfectly legal medication in thailand.

good thing the site i bought it from gave me purchase insurance with all orders so that it covers a range of situations where packages never arrived....
+Quote Post

12 Pages V « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 10:58 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles