Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Note about Copyrights
Shawn
post Oct 03, 2005, 08:02 AM
Post #1

God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

It is rare that I receive copyright complaints about material posted in this forum, but I do want to note that it does happen on occasion, and so it perhaps is a good idea to clarify the policy at BrainMeta. Copyright complaints sent to me will be dealt with 'diplomatically', meaning that if they are valid (beyond reasonable doubt), then the copyright material will be removed (or when possible, updated to reflect the copyright).

There is "fair use", too, which means in general that copyright material can be posted so long as the source of the copyright material is also posted. Thus, I would recommend that if anyone wants to post copyright material, to provide a link to the source as well. Otherwise, , the posted copyright material will be removed or altered to include the source.

I should make clear that I am all for freedom of information and for posting whatever information you want; however, it is fair to give credit where credit is due for content posted in the forum, and also, I would like to avoid complaints about the posting of copyrighted material when possible.

This is no big deal; just try to remember, if and when posting copyrighted material, to include the source of the material.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 10:57 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog