Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Login Problem Fixed
The Enki
post Jul 11, 2011, 07:48 AM
Post #61

Unregistered

First of all Joe I cannot post under Guest status at your topic, it is technically impossible. For your information I am perfectly aware about the topic you initiated, I am aware about the subject to a degree you even cannot imagine...

Last time when in the Tea Club I posted a special 3 pictures after which Mr. Hey Hey lost his self control and started his "bee blackmailing policy" of erasing all what I been writing because in his 'free'masonic mental screen he encountered with something the order fears even to whisper about but publicly snobbishly declaring that all this is "just a waist of time..." Certainly after the Volcanic message the Commonwealth of the British Anglo-Saxon and Celtic b***s started slowly to review their views over the ancient legends about the "Terribly God Fairy".

Second, till Mr. Shawn shall not unblock my Username at Brain Meta I shall not post anything.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 11, 2011, 08:07 AM
Post #62

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 601

QUOTE(The Enki @ Jul 11, 2011, 03:48 PM) *

First of all Joe I cannot post under Guest status at your topic, it is technically impossible. For your information I am perfectly aware about the topic you initiated, I am aware about the subject to a degree you even cannot imagine...
If it follows the theme of your past efforts and that of your Mr. Wonderland subject matter I can imagine that your mind is locked into a victim created reality.
QUOTE(The Enki @ Jul 11, 2011, 03:48 PM) *

Last time when in the Tea Club I posted a special 3 pictures after which Mr. Hey Hey lost his self control and started his "bee blackmailing policy" of erasing all what I been writing because in his 'free'masonic mental screen he encountered with something the order fears even to whisper about but publicly snobbishly declaring that all this is "just a waist of time..." Certainly after the Volcanic message the Commonwealth of the British Anglo-Saxon and Celtic b***s started slowly to review their views over the ancient legends about the "Terribly God Fairy".

Second, till Mr. Shawn shall not unblock my Username at Brain Meta I shall not post anything.
You have created an interesting life for yourself. I guess to live a life where no one understands you is a lonely life.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
The Enki
post Jul 11, 2011, 09:55 PM
Post #63

Unregistered

Many things there are which learn you should.
+Quote Post
The Enki
post Jul 11, 2011, 10:03 PM
Post #64

Unregistered

Shaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn,

The Lord is approaching. You think We shall not find you in Germany?

Unblock my username Shawn, be a good scientist.

Wisely watchfully,

The Enki

Realm of the Shadow,
Planet Neberu (Erebun/i\, from word Ereb, Erebyn/i\ is oldest name of Armenian Capital Yerevan)
Ararat Valley /Airavata valley/, (Airavata - white elephant of God Indra)
(АД-Араратская Долина = Ararat Valley -Hell in Russian)
Yerevan City /Erawan City/, (Erawan is the Thai name of Airavata)
Republic of ArmEn[k]ia
Mordor

"He who breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom." J.R.R. Tol'kiEn
"Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus! / A sleeping dragon must never be tickled!" fEnik's Order

sFINKs
(sFNKIs + _ = sEnkis)
f'ENIK's
(f'Enki's)
da V inci code
AкадЕмик
(Akad_Emik => Akad _ Ennki)
Encyclopedia
+Quote Post
post Jul 11, 2011, 10:31 PM
Post #65

Unregistered

Special note: Children, Matrix is just a movie. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 12, 2011, 07:58 AM
Post #66

Supreme God

QUOTE(The Enki @ Jul 12, 2011, 05:55 AM) *

The universe exists in multiple levels of reality. What I will learn is already learned. What should be and will be already is. One should learn this and abandon the dysfunctional personal realities to gain vision of perfection.

The quest to remove imperfection to achieve perfection always comes from the ego and it's idealization of the personal perfect reality, and where the individual idealizes themselves as knowing better than the current creator with its inherent flaws.
+Quote Post
The Enki
post Jul 12, 2011, 09:55 PM
Post #67

Unregistered

Mental Masturbations Joe, which you widely practice in some of your mnemonic writings are not useful for inter-personal communications. Though some of your writings are quite interesting.

I am sorry for such sexual comparison but that is a candid impression. Maybe in that way you somehow express your flamboyant sexuality.

Hope eventually one day you shall understand that the developed reality # 1 existing in the in a Holographic Segment of the Relict Irradiation to which our reality # 2 is getting ordered: follows step by step to the already developed patterns of reality # 1 in its turn can be changed from future to past: the reality # 2 can totally modify the reality-pattern already developed and evolved in reality # 1. That can be done and is done under quite special conditions, which sometimes can be called God Level Magic, many minor 'gods' fear greatly and respect much the power of imagination of the True Master of the Universes.

One can be the Master of a World and each World can has its own Master (or Masters), but trust me Joe, there is a Master of All the Worlds and it is something few do know. Secret beyond the Secrets.

+Quote Post
The Enki
post Jul 12, 2011, 09:59 PM
Post #68

Unregistered

Shaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn,

The emerald claws of the Cheshire Intelligence Agency are glittering in Germany.
+Quote Post
post Jul 12, 2011, 10:00 PM
Post #69

Unregistered

Special Note: Children while reading this thread remember that Matrix is just a movie.
+Quote Post
The Enki
post Jul 12, 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #70

Unregistered

Hope next time when I shall come to Brain Meta I will be able to log on via my username and get access to my Secret Tea Club Forum.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 13, 2011, 06:33 AM
Post #71

Supreme God

QUOTE(The Enki @ Jul 13, 2011, 05:55 AM) *

Mental Masturbations Joe, which you widely practice in some of your mnemonic writings are not useful for inter-personal communications. Though some of your writings are quite interesting.

I am sorry for such sexual comparison but that is a candid impression. Maybe in that way you somehow express your flamboyant sexuality.

No need to apologize, every personality focuses on what they want to see.
+Quote Post
mr-cheshire-cat
post Jul 14, 2011, 11:30 PM
Post #72

Member No.: 33444

QUOTE(Joesus @ Jul 13, 2011, 06:33 AM) *

No need to apologize, every personality focuses on what they want to see.

Dear Joe,

I decided to register at this wonderful forum following recommendations of Mr. Enki, who eventually leaves in such a wonderful country as ArmEn[k]ia is because I am the greatest Brain investigator in the Universe.

Interesting forum indeed. Hope you all shall like me.

---
Kind regards,
Mr. Cheshire Cat,
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 15, 2011, 07:01 AM
Post #73

Supreme God

No matter how many voices are inclined to play musical chairs in the reflection of identity, the personality seems relatively consistent. I would imagine your likability will be just as consistent Enki.
+Quote Post
mr-cheshire-cat
post Jul 16, 2011, 12:26 AM
Post #74

Member No.: 33444

QUOTE(Joesus @ Jul 15, 2011, 07:01 AM) *

No matter how many voices are inclined to play musical chairs in the reflection of identity, the personality seems relatively consistent. I would imagine your likability will be just as consistent Enki.

Children, don't you think that the text above sounds like a compliment?

---
Kind regards,
Mr. Cheshire Cat,

+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Jul 16, 2011, 01:41 AM
Post #75

God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 956

QUOTE(mr-cheshire-cat @ Jul 16, 2011, 01:26 AM) *

---
Kind regards,
Mr. Cheshire Cat,

trying to subvert BM forum will be met with counter-measures. If you're going post something, add signal (i.e., content), not noise.
+Quote Post
Guest_mr-cheshire-cat_*
post Jul 16, 2011, 07:11 AM
Post #76

Unregistered

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Jul 16, 2011, 01:41 AM) *

---
Kind regards,
Mr. Cheshire Cat,

trying to subvert BM forum will be met with counter-measures. If you're going post something, add signal (i.e., content), not noise.

Very interesting comments indeed. Hope you did not fear my signatures too much that edited them so proactively everywhere. Btw, I cannot login by now and cannot change my password. Do you aware what is the cause of those fluctuations with the Password? Clarify please. Transformers? Or just technical issues?

Kind regards,
Mr. Cheshire Cat,
+Quote Post
Guest_mr-cheshire-cat_*
post Jul 17, 2011, 02:30 AM
Post #77

Unregistered

To: lucid_dream,

I cannot login using my username and password. And I cannot change password, and I cannot re-register using the same username.

Please clarify.

Kind regards,
Mr. Cheshire Cat,
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Jul 17, 2011, 02:45 AM
Post #78

God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 956

QUOTE(Guest_mr-cheshire-cat_* @ Jul 17, 2011, 03:30 AM) *

I cannot login using my username and password. And I cannot change password, and I cannot re-register using the same username.

Please clarify.

Kind regards,
Mr. Cheshire Cat,

Enki, you were previously banned, but returned anyway and proceeded to post classic Enki-style msgs coupled with manually-added signatures (which were disabled to prevent link spam). You have, on multiple occasions, intentionally tried to subvert BM forum. You were locked out of your last account and further attempts to resurrect Enki will likely face the same fate. You have exceeded the patience of many, including the BM admin. You brought it on yourself.
+Quote Post
Guest_mr-cheshire-cat_*
post Jul 17, 2011, 03:22 AM
Post #79

Unregistered

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Jul 17, 2011, 02:45 AM) *

QUOTE(Guest_mr-cheshire-cat_* @ Jul 17, 2011, 03:30 AM) *

Please clarify.

Kind regards,
Mr. Cheshire Cat,

Enki, you were previously banned, but returned anyway and proceeded to post classic Enki-style msgs coupled with manually-added signatures (which were disabled to prevent link spam). You have, on multiple occasions, intentionally tried to subvert BM forum. You were locked out of your last account and further attempts to resurrect Enki will likely face the same fate. You have exceeded the patience of many, including the BM admin. You brought it on yourself.

Dear Lucid_dream,

I am not Enki, I am just I am, but I personally do know him. When I been inventing my signature I did not know that you do not like my signature to such an extent and the name of my country: ArmEn[k]ia (Armenia).

I am sure that Enki NEVER tried to subvert BM forum, because if He really wanted to do so, then that would have been done without any problems (hope you could learn about capabilities of the Cheshire Intelligence Agency from the Blog of Mine). The true person who tried to do so (subvert BM) was a certain person from the england, who was notified about anger of the Very Old Forces cjsc by the well known volcanic messaging from Iceland.

Mr. Enki does not need any resurrection at BM.

In fact the presence of Mr. Enki and the presence of Mine here you have to consider as a greatest gift, because it is very rare in the history of mankind when we so openly communicate with the people esp from Armenia (another FAC-Far Away Country).

I do highly appreciate your honest candidness and shall withstand from posting at BM anymore.

Kind regards,
mr-cheshire-cat
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 17, 2011, 06:44 AM
Post #80

Supreme God

All together.... huh.gif (holding breath)
+Quote Post
post Aug 02, 2011, 04:23 AM
Post #81

Unregistered

I forgive and forget you Joe.
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Aug 02, 2011, 01:34 PM
Post #82

Supreme God

Member No.: 3202

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Jul 16, 2011, 05:41 AM) *

---
Kind regards,
Mr. Cheshire Cat,

If you're going post something, add signal (i.e., content), not noise.

I agree
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Aug 03, 2011, 07:03 AM
Post #83

Supreme God

QUOTE(Guest @ Aug 02, 2011, 12:23 PM) *

I forgive and forget you Joe.

That didn't last long..
+Quote Post
post Aug 03, 2011, 08:14 AM
Post #84

Unregistered

QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Aug 02, 2011, 01:34 PM) *

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Jul 16, 2011, 05:41 AM) *

---
Kind regards,
Mr. Cheshire Cat,

If you're going post something, add signal (i.e., content), not noise.

I agree

Lucid's notes were comprehended correctly. Those guys from Armenia shall not post here anymore.
All are happy.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Aug 03, 2011, 08:20 AM
Post #85

Supreme God

Those guys.... rolleyes.gif dry.gif

Reminds me of the joke where a guy says: "Hi, I'm schizophrenic. And so am I."
+Quote Post
post Aug 03, 2011, 09:03 AM
Post #86

Unregistered

QUOTE(Joesus @ Aug 03, 2011, 08:20 AM) *

Those guys.... rolleyes.gif dry.gif

Yes, those guys. Why not.
+Quote Post
post Aug 03, 2011, 09:05 AM
Post #87

Unregistered

Who cares...
+Quote Post
post Aug 03, 2011, 09:09 AM
Post #88

Unregistered

It is just sensless waist of time.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Aug 03, 2011, 03:00 PM
Post #89

Supreme God

QUOTE(Guest @ Aug 03, 2011, 05:09 PM) *

It is just sensless waist of time.

Most of it was, Yes. Are we done yet?
+Quote Post
Dianah
post Aug 03, 2011, 03:28 PM
Post #90

Demi-God

Member No.: 584

ahh...I liked enki...dunno why he was banned thou...unless his other identies were found out...I often thought he was coberst, dan and others i can't recall off hand...am I close????
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 08:29 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog