Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Login Problem Fixed
maximus242
post Jul 03, 2011, 07:49 AM
Post #31

God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 4768

Somedays I feel like were running an asylum where we are the prisoners of our own creation
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Jul 03, 2011, 09:31 AM
Post #32

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

QUOTE(Spirit of Justice @ Jul 03, 2011, 05:37 AM) *

The matter is Hey Hey, that you, Shawn and the rest of the "telepathic" community who chase channels of domination in the realm of the shadow is a gang of criminals which soon or late shall face Divine punishment.

God just gives you all chance to step off from your criminal hobby, yet. But that time is limited and one day the hounds shall be released to catch you all and that day is quite near.

That sounds like all the jehova´s witnesses crap i have been hearing for ages from my family. Keep the divine punishment fo yourself and relatives, please.
+Quote Post
testqwerty
post Jul 03, 2011, 03:28 PM
Post #33

Member No.: 33406

BM new user registration problem is now fixed!

On top of that, automated spam posting should now be effectively nullified due to some registration mods that are invisible to the end-user.

-LD
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Jul 03, 2011, 03:46 PM
Post #34

Demi-God

Member No.: 5683

QUOTE(testqwerty @ Jul 03, 2011, 07:28 PM) *

On top of that, automated spam posting should now be effectively nullified due to some registration mods that are invisible to the end-user.

-LD

AWESOME!
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Jul 03, 2011, 03:56 PM
Post #35

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

QUOTE(testqwerty @ Jul 04, 2011, 01:28 AM) *

-LD

Good job. Thanks very much indeed.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 03, 2011, 05:22 PM
Post #36

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(maximus242 @ Jul 03, 2011, 03:49 PM) *

Somedays I feel like were running an asylum where we are the prisoners of our own creation

And on the other days?
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Jul 03, 2011, 05:31 PM
Post #37

Demi-God

QUOTE(maximus242 @ Jul 03, 2011, 11:49 AM) *

sounds almost God-like.
+Quote Post
buffalosouljaboy
post Jul 03, 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #38

Member No.: 33408

Cool. Registered and posting . Thanks
+Quote Post
maximus242
post Jul 03, 2011, 08:12 PM
Post #39

God

Member No.: 4768

QUOTE(Joesus @ Jul 03, 2011, 07:22 PM) *

QUOTE(maximus242 @ Jul 03, 2011, 03:49 PM) *

And on the other days?

hahahahaha
+Quote Post
Tell me
post Jul 04, 2011, 11:08 AM
Post #40

Unregistered

QUOTE(Joesus @ Jul 03, 2011, 07:47 AM) *

In other words, you could connect with your own creation a bit differently. wink.gif Or not. mad.gif

1. Does it mean that you publicly declare that the person writing under username Enki on Brain Meta is the God himself: the one who created mankind and who now leaves on earth somewhere in Armenia written as Armen[k]ia by the Brain Meta gueast mr-cheshire-cat (Enki's chap) at other sections of this forum?

2. Does mr-cheshire-cat whose blog (mr-cheshire-cat . livejournal . com) manifests unprecedented things unknown to the rest of the mankind and who signs his name by the following location:

Realm of the Shadow,
Planet Neberu (Erebun/i\, from word Ereb, Erebyn/i\ is oldest name of Armenian Capital Yerevan)
Ararat Valley /Airavata valley/, (Airavata - white elephant of God Indra)
(АД-Араратская Долина=Hell on English)
Yerevan City /Erawan City/, (Erawan is the Thai name of Airavata)
Republic of ArmEn[k]ia
Mordor
'
is the Cat of Mr. God or... ?
'
Tell me the truth Joesus! We must know. People deserve to know the truth.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 04, 2011, 01:23 PM
Post #41

Supreme God

QUOTE(Tell me @ Jul 04, 2011, 07:08 PM) *

1. Does it mean that you publicly declare that the person writing under username Enki on Brain Meta is the God himself: the one who created mankind and who now leaves on earth somewhere in Armenia written as Armen[k]ia by the Brain Meta gueast mr-cheshire-cat (Enki's chap) at other sections of this forum?

You create your own reality. YOU are all that you survey...But then everyone else who reads this is also the creator of all they survey...

You, being all that is, is not isolated into the Armenian experience. The one who identifies with being the Armenian is only an egoic thought of isolated personality. Tho I'm sure it has as much validity as any personality, you have the ability to choose how you will feel about everything you experience. No one climbs into your head and forces you to identify with something or feel something about anything.

You can be anything you want to be. The isolated Armenian conspiracy theorist or all of Brain Meta, or none of it at all. Your choice. How you choose to be will make the difference in what you experience. If you like being a victim then stay with it. If you don't, then you can change the outside and take the risk that it will change itself again against your favor, or change the inside or the perception of reality and overcome the attachment to things being a certain way. Every time you come to the forum you are different in the way you approach your day and your thoughts. If you don't like something wait a while and see how you feel. If you obsess about something then that'd be your choice.

Obviously your opinion is not the only one, and no one else seems to be suffering at the hands of BM as you claim to be. The best conclusion is that either your reality is the only real one and you like suffering, OR Everyone else here has a different perspective that allows them to float thru this reality without the need to identify with your feelings and attachments.

So why do you want life to be exactly the way you profess it to be? Why do you attract to you the experiences that you do? You must like them otherwise you wouldn't be drawing them to you.
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Jul 04, 2011, 05:12 PM
Post #42

Supreme God

Member No.: 3202

QUOTE(Tell me @ Jul 04, 2011, 03:08 PM) *

In other words, you could connect with your own creation a bit differently. wink.gif Or not. mad.gif

2. Does mr-cheshire-cat whose blog (mr-cheshire-cat . livejournal . com) manifests unprecedented things unknown to the rest of the mankind and who signs his name by the following location:

Realm of the Shadow,
Planet Neberu (Erebun/i\, from word Ereb, Erebyn/i\ is oldest name of Armenian Capital Yerevan)
Republic of ArmEn[k]ia
Mordor
'
'

on second thought.... the way it is now without this garble ain't all that bad
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Jul 04, 2011, 05:14 PM
Post #43

Supreme God

QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Jul 04, 2011, 09:12 PM) *

QUOTE(Tell me @ Jul 04, 2011, 03:08 PM) *

Realm of the Shadow,
Republic of ArmEn[k]ia
Mordor
'
'

on second thought.... the way it is now without this garble ain't all that bad

.... and that is the truth as I see it
+Quote Post
Somebody
post Jul 06, 2011, 07:25 PM
Post #44

Unregistered

QUOTE(Spirit of Justice @ Jul 02, 2011, 07:37 PM) *

QUOTE("guest" @ Jul 02, 2011, 07:02 PM) *

Is schizophrenia a side effect of nootropics that I don't know about?

The matter is Hey Hey, that you, Shawn and the rest of the "telepathic" community who chase channels of domination in the realm of the shadow is a gang of criminals which soon or late shall face Divine punishment.

God just gives you all chance to step off from your criminal hobby, yet. But that time is limited and one day the hounds shall be released to catch you all and that day is quite near.

The fight against Terror should expand and include the Spiritual Terrorists who play into God on distance and terrorize spiritual integrity of people on distance 'redirecting the flows of "light"'. The Spirit of Justice should visits them, it is not a great difficult to find them for the Cheshire Intelligence Agency (CIA) - the greatest Astral intelligence service in the Universe. The Claws of Justices and the Hounds of Order and other Pets are approaching.

The Justice shall be done.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 06, 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #45

Supreme God

QUOTE(Somebody @ Jul 07, 2011, 03:25 AM) *

The Justice shall be done.

It is an ongoing thing. Justice happens now and always. Guess you just don't agree with the way it happens now and wish to project something different in the future.

You seem to think the universal forces have been waiting all these infinite eons just to deal with brain meta and your issues in some probable future.. It is more likely you are living the divine creation and serving time for the very thing the universe has intended for you, and all you want to do is whine about it.

Always, God and spirituality is a future thing.... rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Somebody
post Jul 06, 2011, 11:30 PM
Post #46

Unregistered

Are you the Reincarnated Jesus Christ Joe to make such universal conclusions about Enki, mr-cheshire-cat and other interesting person from Armenia?

Or something talks with you at mental level while you write your posts (or controls you), or do you practice remote viewing Joe (like some bastards from Hollywood who try to practice redirection of the divine 'light' via their movies-magic tables, thus conditioning the future, and who definitely shall burn in the hell for some of their amoral activities) or practice remote influencing and now try to twist things orally in mnemonic writings...?

Confess Joe, because the Terribly Good Fairy terribly dislikes canning boys who think that they can play into such a game with the humble person from the far away country.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 07, 2011, 07:03 AM
Post #47

Supreme God

I confess that you created me as I appear, and you can decide to like/embrace it or not.

God is everything, and God does not punish itself for making mistakes. People who do not understand the divine nature of creation believe God is either missing from what they perceive, or invested in it (creation) in the same way as they, personally invest themselves in their attachments to the personal ideal in reality.

The Christ is a state of conscious awareness and it resides in each individual. It is either dormant or active in an individual. Some just don't know how to access and use it, but instead idealize it and try to manipulate their idea of reality by using the personal definitions of reality against those they find separate from them. The church is one good example as are the threats that you throw out in the same fashion.

Fortunately God still loves ignorant people, so they always have a chance without divine personal retribution to act in ignorance and at the same time to grow up and awaken to reality.

No one suffers at the hands of another. People suffer because of what they influence into their reality, and experience in the active attention of what they believe is real, and without the conscious awareness of how they are involved.
+Quote Post
Somebody
post Jul 07, 2011, 12:16 PM
Post #48

Unregistered

You convey ideas within frames of Holographic Universe's concepts. You consider the reality to be fully programmable and user-specific, while it is not quite so.

But your grand mistake Joe is that you underestimate the role of the True Name of the True God.

+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Jul 07, 2011, 02:04 PM
Post #49

Supreme God

joesus.... dude, why bother? Why get sucked in?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 07, 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #50

Supreme God

QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Jul 07, 2011, 10:04 PM) *

joesus.... dude, why bother? Why get sucked in?

I get a kick out of the fact that once upon a time Enki made a statement that he was going to ignore me and never speak to me again because he felt I wouldn't respect his way of thinking. Yet here he is, still whining about his reality. I guess I don't need to take it all as seriously as some others do so I thought I'd see how long it takes before he threatens to cut himself off from the conversation this time.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 07, 2011, 08:12 PM
Post #51

Supreme God

QUOTE(Somebody @ Jul 07, 2011, 08:16 PM) *

You convey ideas within frames of Holographic Universe's concepts. You consider the reality to be fully programmable and user-specific, while it is not quite so.

It is so. It's just not user specific if you are ignorant of the universal laws and unconscious.
QUOTE(Somebody @ Jul 07, 2011, 08:16 PM) *

But your grand mistake Joe is that you underestimate the role of the True Name of the True God.

Nonsense. God is intimately connected to each individuals point of reference and the laws of nature support whatever the individual believes is real. You believe it isn't user friendly and that is what you get out of your belief.

I have a different experience. Just because you don't believe in it doesn't make my experience go away. Instead it just keeps it away from you.
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Jul 07, 2011, 08:37 PM
Post #52

Demi-God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Jul 08, 2011, 12:12 AM) *

Nonsense. God is intimately connected to each individuals point of reference and the laws of nature support whatever the individual believes is real. You believe it isn't user friendly and that is what you get out of your belief.

I have a different experience. Just because you don't believe in it doesn't make my experience go away. Instead it just keeps it away from you.

I am not so sure that the laws of the universe are so malleable to personal belief.
+Quote Post
Somebody
post Jul 07, 2011, 10:54 PM
Post #53

Unregistered

The Gold Level magic is not something freely available to all people.

The true secrets about the true reality are hidden from most of the people.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 08, 2011, 07:28 AM
Post #54

Supreme God

QUOTE(GodConsciousness @ Jul 08, 2011, 04:37 AM) *

QUOTE(Joesus @ Jul 08, 2011, 12:12 AM) *

I am not so sure that the laws of the universe are so malleable to personal belief.
Personal beliefs are relative to states of consciousness. For each state of consciousness, subjective and objective experiences are different. In different states of consciousness the laws of the universe apply differently because the laws are created for the universe by the individual and maintained within the belief system.

In the waking state beliefs constantly change, and within that change are certain ideals that underlay the changing thoughts.

The enlightened view of the mind is different from the prevailing waking state view. The Waking state view defines a human being by the mind, as with Rene Descartes’ famous aphorism, “I think, therefore I am.” Materialistic thinkers declare that the soul exists because of the body and as a production of the body. Enlightened philosophy is the reverse, “I am, therefore I think.” It is not the body that produces consciousness of existence. On the contrary, it is the consciousness of existence that keeps the body alive and activates it. That which moves the mind and body and its extension as the Universe is the real Self.

QUOTE(Somebody @ Jul 08, 2011, 06:54 AM) *

It is hidden from the ignorant. Power is not given to those who do not know how to wield it. That is the nature of the laws of the universe.
+Quote Post
Somebody
post Jul 08, 2011, 09:09 AM
Post #55

Unregistered

QUOTE(Joesus @ Jul 08, 2011, 07:28 AM) *

QUOTE(Somebody @ Jul 08, 2011, 06:54 AM) *

It is hidden from the ignorant. Power is not given to those who do not know how to wield it. That is the nature of the laws of the universe.

You see Joe there are subjects we quite well understand each other. What a coincidence is not it.

'Given' supposes presence of the Giver or Givers. Be careful with the usage of words.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 08, 2011, 05:40 PM
Post #56

Supreme God

QUOTE(Somebody @ Jul 08, 2011, 05:09 PM) *

You see Joe there are subjects we quite well understand each other. What a coincidence is not it.

'Given' supposes presence of the Giver or Givers. Be careful with the usage of words.

It is more likely that knowledge of sorts presupposes identity with certain words. In other words one does not hear when they don't speak the language, nor to they communicate well when they don't know what they are talking about.

I wouldn't agree that we understand each other. For all of the gloom and doom you suppose at the hand of God due to the misuse of language, the only real danger is failing to connect with reality. The natural laws of the universe are such that if you use a key that does not open a door the door remains closed. Personal failure becomes the only punishment since there is no entity lurking about to crush the ignorant. The product of ignorance is a self punishment of sorts if it ends in personal suffering, and that suffering should be sufficient to inspire one to become better than ignorant.....

Some just take longer than others to figure this out.
+Quote Post
post Jul 08, 2011, 09:24 PM
Post #57

Unregistered

Mnemonic Vampirism Joe is not a good thing. You proactively practice it in style of your writing and the way you put ideas to suppress the reader.

You shall not win and you shall not overlord and you shall not fog.

The Name of Mine carries truth to all Nations and whatever entities like you venture to do you shall never overcome the power of the Name as the Entire Universe is based at the Name of Mine.

The conversation is over and shall not be continued.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 09, 2011, 08:08 AM
Post #58

Supreme God

QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 09, 2011, 05:24 AM) *

Mnemonic Vampirism Joe is not a good thing. You proactively practice it in style of your writing and the way you put ideas to suppress the reader.

You shall not win and you shall not overlord and you shall not fog.

The Name of Mine carries truth to all Nations and whatever entities like you venture to do you shall never overcome the power of the Name as the Entire Universe is based at the Name of Mine.

The conversation is over and shall not be continued.

Well that didn't take long did it. (Reference my previous answer to Trip..)

Even tho you insist on the hissy fit or infantile response, I will remind you that you cannot be repressed other than in your own mind where you find that something outside of you is not connected to your own making. This victim mentality is self created, not created by some outside power that is separated from you.

Some feel that any resistance to their ideas means that they cannot express themselves, but then they close themselves down to the world because of one or more experiences.
Reminds me of Thomas Edison and the light bulb. After 2000 attempts at creating a filament his thinking was that he found 2000 ways that don't work and neither one of those put a stop to his expression in design and creativity.

You know Enki (or whatever your real Armenian name is that you go by) you don't show much of a constructive approach to your world when you continually threaten those around you with doom and destruction just because they won't fit into your conspiracy theories and your systems of interpretation of reality. You treat everyone like the enemy at the first sign or resistance to your beliefs and expressions of belief.

And you wonder why you fail to impress anyone here.

If you were really done, why would you continue to come back time after time under some other assumed anonymous name? Your consistency in clinging to the same song usually exposes the repetitive theme regardless of the stealth attempts. It might be time to try a different material and move on from the filament that won't light in this bulb. Either that or preach your conspiracy theories where they might find a like minded audience.

I would look for a place where people are a bit less grounded if I were you.
+Quote Post
The Enki
post Jul 10, 2011, 10:19 PM
Post #59

Unregistered

Dear Kids, sorry for bad English in advance,

It is quite interesting to read Joesus’s comments esp. when you knows what kind of spirit talks via his vibrations.

Certainly it is quite sad that Common People live like zombies without no chance to have Freedom of Will and even Freedom of Choice and mr-cheshire-cat explicitly demonstrated that in various self-evident facts: demonstrated in the facts which humans generally miss to note while they are scattered everywhere all around. Joesus cunningly ‘forgets’ to mention that some Altars of Knowledge are kept close for the most of the people thus majority miss to note things even if they are expressed explicitly at Baby Level as it was done by mr-cheshire-cat . livejournal. com .

An attempt to disclose things in more self-evident way is done by the Grand Lodge of English Colombia and Yukon by publication of Masonic References in the “Delicate Dependence” story which is about Vampires written by Archangel Michael Talbot.

Certainly it is quite a complex task to make men free eps. taking into account (under optional of) the real structure of the world and not the one children learn about in schools and universities or later on e.g. in some lodges or so to say “secret societies” or at various spiritual experiences. What mr-cheshire-cat exposed in his Blog (esp in the tag the Rings of Power ) as I mentioned is chewed to Children’s Level of Perception: mr-cheshire-cat . livejournal . com , is something quite new in its form of representation and content even for many Freemasons of the highest degrees or other Initiates as the true Devine Knowledge about the true reality go far beyond old knowledge or astral and tripping experiences accumulated for centuries; those Meta-Knowledge can surprise even the most learned and experienced people, that is just My humble opinion. What Joesus mentions has something in common with the Holographic Universe Concept of Archangel Michael Talbot who also wrote the mentioned “Delicate Dependence” about the Vampires (you know the scientific mosquitoes, those who know what is Volt-Amper/Vamper/ Characteristics from electricity shall get that idea much better).

Joesus’s mentoric comments (he likes to write in a teacher mode like a divine being) is quite interesting in its nature esp if to take into account with WHOM he dears to convey the conversation in such a specific mentoric mode… whatever.

The most great mistake of many travelers trough the Gates of the Name of the Lord who are feeling themselves like Gods - who overcame time and space, is that they do not understand (cannot imagine the unimaginable because of great vanity and pride) that in our dear Matrix there is a protocol which in fact is not a ‘simple’ door of the NAME but something else and that the peculiarity of that protocol (lock) is that it is getting opened from the other side by with Personal Pronoun (in case of our Great Armenian friend by Armenian personal pronoun I am (Ես), Tol’kiEn and other ‘inklings’ knew about that protocol they identified it with Tom Bombadil (read chapter 7), but in fact, in my view, it is just an approximation and not quite a correct approximation), so the owner of the Protocol is not just a gate through which some people may dare freely to jump or to “couch the “devil”/’goat’” as some freemasons like to call the process, but something quite, quite specific non-described in non of secret books ever known, it is something special unknown even to highest Angels and Demons, it is just the opinion of Mine. The Enigma of that gate is so enigmatic and its impact at the Jumpers’/Vamper’s jumping through that gate is so specific that cannot be described through few words (and the pets running after those illegal jumpers who dared to perturb the One are quite specific as well). The Jumpers must know that they cannot freely unlawfully jump through those gates without consequences: by jumps expressed in violation of freedom, health, spiritual integrity, projects, plans, self-expression, mission, hopes etc of the very humble person (and astral zone 51) they create specific problems in the time-space domain of the Shadow influencing entire existence from Hell to Heaves including Earth and other domains; those who non-respectfully do so shall experience the consequences of their actions for Entire Eternity, many ‘Gods’ of the ‘past’ learned the negative and terrific consequences of their exasperated pride. And those who dare to ignore the words and warnings of Mine are self-assured fools whose vanity and pride does not permit them to comprehend simple and clear eternal wisdom.
If the Dragon shall wake up you all shall face the Terrible Wrath which shall chase you through all the gates. The Great Hunter knows no fear, he opens all the doors and creates new doors where doors were not before, he never sleeps and chases those who dared to disturb the tranquility of the One Whose NAME is great and on Whose Name the entire existence of Worlds is based on.

Joshua (aka Jesus Christ ) persistently warned all not to belittle the Holy Spirit, as consequences of belittling the Holy Spirit are quite, quite specific; if you read the Bible carefully you can note that Jesus feared those consequences extremely greatly and warned all about them. Few up to now do not understand who is the Holy Spirit, I mean who is that shining one whose presence changes everything where the presence was ever marked.

Get wiser kids.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 11, 2011, 06:22 AM
Post #60

Supreme God

There is an ancient saying: "The foolish man creates a personal dark age in the midst of the Golden Age, but the wise man creates a Golden Age in the midst of the Darkest Age."

There is no thing that is not Self created. The reflection of the Universe in the duality of our ability and inability to give attention to what we are creating, is growth and evolution. Inability follows belief, and that gives rise to doubt, fear and delusion. Eventually one gets smart enough to rise above ignorance by taking ones self so far into the abyss that there is no other direction to go other than toward greater knowledge and experience.

Waking up to the fact that there are no forces in the universe other than those forces inside of us which maintain the vision and experience of the personal, gives rise to intelligent thought and creativity.

If you wish to continue this discussion Enki (which is going off topic), I added some information from the Nag Hammadi library so that we can discuss Masonic ideas at your convenience regarding what Jesus knew and what he preached.

If you feel I'm talking down to you like a teacher to a student and that you feel like you don't get the respect that you deserve, I would have to say that is not my intention but instead the way you take all of this in your personal way. If you feel threatened in any way then it is of your own doing, not mine and it is not my fault...

http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23219
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 06:02 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog