BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pi, How Can It Be Square When It Is All About The Circle?
Trip like I do
post Mar 11, 2005, 09:03 PM
Post #1

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 3202

In what would appear to be at first a simple mathematical function, the division of a circle's circumference by its diameter, has fascinated scientists, mathematicians and laymen for thousands of years. Derived from the ratio of a circles diameter to its circumference (d divided by c = pi).

This number, 3.1415 and of to infinity, has served as something of a Mount Everest for computer programmers and mathematicians.

What is the attraction to this number? Perhaps the fact that a circle is probably the most perfect and simple form known to man. And lying at the heart of it is a specific, unchanging number that also manages to appear in functions of geometry, statistics, and biology, everywhere. It keeps popping its head up, reminding us that it is there and defying us to understand why.

Very much like the universe itself, the more technologically advanced we become and as our picture of pi grows larger, the more its mysteries grow.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Mar 11, 2005, 09:09 PM
Post #2

Supreme God

A circle can always be squared!
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Mar 12, 2005, 12:34 PM
Post #3

Supreme God

the value pi to be an irrational number approximately equal to 3.1415926535897932384626433832795.

And that one of the many ways to approximate the value of p is to construct a polygon of an infinite number of sides and then to sum the lengths of its sides then divide that sum by the straight line distance crossing the polygon through its center.

By Maclaurin's series I can see that arctan x = (x - x^3/3 + x^5/5 – x^7/7+…). So for p /4 = arctan 1, and, p = 4(1 - 1/3 + 1/5 – 1/7+…). And this leads to a purely algebraic reference for p .

While, the ratio of the diameter of a circle of radius 1 to its circumference, leads to a purely geometric reference to p .
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Apr 24, 2005, 08:00 AM
Post #4

Supreme God

The largest measured circle for Creative Pi is the Earth's Orbit.

A diameter of 116 days. Each day is 23 hours 59 minutes 58 and 1/2 seconds by Creative Pi calculations with a solar year of 365.2422 days long as a reference.

Each solar year of Creative Pi would be 365.2478... days and consisting of days 24 hours long.

The Creative Pi solar year falls between the Mean Siderial Year and the Mean Solar Year. It is totally possible for a Creative Pi Solar Year to work extremely accurately.

Of course Tradition Pi has no measured circle to prove itself by.
It is still a mere hypothesis!
It just doesn't compare to Creative Pi at all!
+Quote Post
Unknown
post May 02, 2005, 08:03 AM
Post #5

Unregistered

http://www.archdome.com/goldenmean.html
+Quote Post
Unknown
post May 02, 2005, 08:05 AM
Post #6

Unregistered

“Space is naturally curved; people were never meant to be boxed in." Jocelyn Eastland, Graduate Architect

Observe the gentle curves of nature. They are based on a mathematical proportion called the Golden Mean. The Golden Mean goes on forever and ever. The whole universe is based on that mathematical proportion . . . your body, the fish, the trees, the galaxy, tornadoes and the flow of wind and water...
+Quote Post
PJS
post Aug 17, 2006, 03:37 PM
Post #7

Awakening

Member No.: 5507

Thanks for the comment about Creative Pi! I appreciate it very much!

Thanks again,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer
Owner of Creative Pi

Also I have suggested that in an appropriate test be applied on a field.
a 360 ft circle and a 114 and 1/3 ft diameter.

Its alittle bit smaller than the solar system but should still work out right I hope!

Cheers!
+Quote Post
PJS
post Aug 18, 2006, 05:17 AM
Post #8

Awakening

Hi again!

Anyone should be able to make public comments at this New Site here.
http://groups.msn.com/CreativePi

I had a group once before that got deleted in an attempt to make Creative Pi far more popular worldwde.

Since reception is now much better and I have added much more math and science to my resume, I have decided to leave a group that arbitrary comments can be built upon and recorded for a long time I hope.

Perhaps you will make use of it and enjoy it also.

Thanks!
Peter Jeffrey Spencer
Owner of Creative Pi
+Quote Post
HiddenVariable
post Jan 15, 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 7000

PJS, I believe your proofs to be invalid, and your theory in err.

Just thought I'd share that.

Also, Trip like I do, why not just concatenate your additional thoughts back into your original post?; it's not like we're going to miss it if we come back.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jan 15, 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #10

Supreme God

Member No.: 3458

Interesting approach Petter, able to bring interesting knowledge at further elaborations.
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 12, 2009, 04:42 PM
Post #11

Overlord

Member No.: 32189

QUOTE(Enki @ Jan 15, 2007, 09:13 PM) *

Interesting approach Petter, able to bring interesting knowledge at further elaborations.

Thank-you Enki! I will try to add a little geometry to help further the discussion.
please note: my diagram was not permitted to be presented but it may be in an attachment.

2 dimensionally also it describes Creative Pi.

C = 3dP where d is the diameter and P is the ratio of the arc of the circle that subtends a line the value of the radius of the circle.
Pi circumference = 3(1)P = 3P

C / d = pi
(x y^7 z^2) / (x y^7(k/3)) = 3P, x=4, y=7, z=360/7^3, only the value of C is known HiddenVariable.
Circumference / diameter = pi

the diagram displays that:
The Circumference divide z equals the perimeter of the square which acts with the inscribed hexagon to determine the value of the radius of the circle. The perimeter of the hexagon which equals the perimeter of the square times P equals the circumference again. z = P. The circumference divide (two times the radius) equals pi.

So the Creative Pi Geometric Spencer Construction and the
Creative Pi Abstract Algebraic Equation work together to prove pi.
pi = 3P = 3628800 / 1152480 = 1080 / 7^3 = 3.148688047...

Owner of Creative Pi,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 13, 2009, 01:34 AM
Post #12

Overlord

P = 360/7^3

(x y^7 z^2) / (x y^7(k/3)) = 3P
my abstract algebra rational solution for pi.
I call it Creative Pi. Its value is 1080/7^3 = 3.148688047.

Archimedes proves it right indirectly at 38 polygon sides on the pi calculator of the University of Utah. Where circumscribed polygons start to come inside the circumference to meet up with the inscribed polygon sides. They more or less are just a value that starts at 3 and 2sqrt3 and meet at irrational pi value 3.1415926... The invisible pi circumference is at 3.148688047...

The value of this circumference at 38 circumscribed polygon sides on the pi calculator is 3.14876977...
However at the calculated 38 bigon* polygon sides the value of the pi perimeter that equals the circumference exactly is 3.148688047...

C=3dP, 360/3P=114.333..., C/d=3P, 360/114.333...=3.148688047...
C=3dP. 114.333/3=38.111..., 38.111.../38=1.002923977... = the length of each side of the bigon polygon.

Set d of dP to 1 from (114.333.../3=dP) and the perimeter becomes the pi or 3P circumference value 3.148688047.../38=0.082860211... per bigon side of the polygon. The perimeter of the bigon polygon equals the pi circumference of the circle with a diameter of 1 at 38 polygon sides to match the 38 circumscribed sides of the polygon from the pi calculator of the University of Utah. Coo!.

* a bigon polygon is a name that I use to call a side of a polygon that runs inside and outside the arc of the circle. For example circumscribed is outside the arc and inscribed is subtended by the arc but bigon is inside and outside the arc of the circle per side of the polygon. The value of the perimeter of the 38 sided bigon polygon is exactly that of the pi circumference with a diameter of 1.

The perimeter of the 38 sided bigon polygon and the pi circumference with a diameter of 1 = 3.148688047...

All Rights Reserved!
Owner of Creative Pi,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 14, 2009, 11:25 AM
Post #13

Overlord

Post #13 below from Title Topic: Math

Algebraically: The Creative Pi Abstract Algebraic Equation
, x=4, y=7, z=360/7^3, Only the circumference is known!. C/?=?.
z^2 / (k/3) = 3P
z^2 / k = P
z^2 = kP
z = sqrt kP
z = 360/7^3
z = sqrt (360/7^3 * 360/7^3) = 360/7^3
z = k = P = 360/7^3

10! / 1152480 = (3)360 / 7^3 = 1080 / 7^3 = 3.1486880466472303206997084548105... = pi

P is found to equal z (three ways) 1.algebraically 2.geometrically 3. k value 360/7^3
P is just Pi without "i". P = 360/7^3 or pi/3 = 1.0495626822157434402332361516035...
pi ratio C/d = 1080/7^3 = 3P, 3 * P=1.0495626822157434402332361516035... = pi
Creative Pi repeats approximately after 293 digits.

Geometrically: The Creative Pi Geometric Spencer Construction
The circumference (x y^7 z^2) with a value of 10! divide the value of "z" (360/7^3) equals the concentric square's perimeter. The concentric square in conjunction with the inscribed hexagon derive the value of the radius of the circle.
6 times the radius equals the perimeter of the hexagon and multiplying that by the value of "P" (pi/3) equals the value of the circumference of the circle again at 3628800.

The perimeter of the concentric square and the inscribed hexagon are the same. Since the circumference (x y^7 z^2) is the only value known then dividing it by "z" yields the square's perimeter. This opens up the path to utilizing the Spencer Construction for finding that the perimeter of the hexagon is the same as the square. It becomes known then that the value of "P" must be the same as that of "z" to reach the value of the circumference again at 3628800. z = P as found algebraically also.

With the circumference known at 10! and the value of the radius found by the use of the concentric square and inscribed hexagon together then the value of "P" which is (pi/3) can be determined. It is the circumference divide (2 times the radius) or otherwise 10!/1152480=pi. Once again, the perimeter of the hexagon times "P" = pi/3 equals the value of the circumference of 3628800 or 10! again. Consequently the value of the radius must be found first before realizing that the perimeter of the inscribed hexagon is 6 times that radius value to be multiplied by the value of "P" or pi/3 to encompass the full value of the circumference
(x y^7 z^2) once again. That value of "C" being again 3628800 or 10 factorial.

Thank-you!

All Rights Reserved!
Owner of Creative Pi,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 14, 2009, 01:15 PM
Post #14

Overlord

QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Apr 24, 2005, 08:00 AM) *

The largest measured circle for Creative Pi is the Earth's Orbit.

A diameter of 116 days. Each day is 23 hours 59 minutes 58 and 1/2 seconds by Creative Pi calculations with a solar year of 365.2422 days long as a reference.

Each solar year of Creative Pi would be 365.2478... days and consisting of days 24 hours long.

The Creative Pi solar year falls between the Mean Siderial Year and the Mean Solar Year. It is totally possible for a Creative Pi Solar Year to work extremely accurately.

Of course Tradition Pi has no measured circle to prove itself by.
It is still a mere hypothesis!
It just doesn't compare to Creative Pi at all!

With a Creative Pi solar year with a diameter of 116 days at 24 hours length each day then the Earth would have a circular orbit around the Sun and the year would be 365.2378 days long.

As far as I am concerned the Solar System with the moon orbiting the earth and the earth orbiting the sun would make a good timepiece for the center of a spherical universe. To say the least.

Each second of the 24hr. day would be a good cursor time for a complete spherical universe sized atmospheric quantum type computer of nature. With higher orders of Darklight traversing the universe from the sun in all directions in a single second of cursor time relaying live events to the whole populace in space in real time in a unified fashion. That cannot be accomplished by chaos because it calls for a proven rational pi value that could use set stars as Darklight repeaters perhaps and also it does not result in the boredom of Orderliness especially when you take your next bite of food from a variety of choice (pure invisible energy is slowed down and then visibly materializes including food stuffs, E=mc^2 Revised by PJS).

I hear ya. Dream on!

At any rate a Creative Pi Solar Year should be possible to start with resulting in a circular orbit for the earth around the sun. This circular orbit may be occurring incidently as pollution and global warming slow down the earth's propelling energy resulting in slower rotation speed and slower orbit speed of the earth around the sun...(theoretically pondered senario) thus causing temperatures on earth to heat up in certain places along with melting of the north and south poles.

Propelling energy is the invisible energy remaining from the materialization process from the parcel of energy and power input that make up a heavenly body. In a balanced way a maintained speed keeps the orb in space relatively cool. Should the orbit slow down in a miniscule way then earthquake and volcanic activity will increase as the void pressurizes the matter correspondingly with its friction grip which is surrounding every particle of matter from inside toward the outside. Thus the crust of the earth acts as a heatsink and unpredictable earthquakes mainly from weighty water on top of the newly softened crust due to increased heat from void activity on vast accumulated quarks, electrons, atoms and the likes there-of below first of all.

As noted by scientists on television the ice of the north pole is breaking up from mainly underneath itself. Probably the temperature of the water there would not have to rise that much to cause this to happen.

Likewise if the earth's orbit speed is affected in a small way somehow then the rotational speed of the sun due to slackened magnetic pull from the earth as it orbits and rotates may be affected as well. Thus the void would cause marginally the sun to heat up a little bit more as well from the inside to the outside as the rotation speeds of both the earth and sun slowed down a little. Earth's rotation speed may affect it levels of magnetism which interact with the sun. It seems logical anyway.

All Rights Reserved!
The Theory of Space 0/0 Dynamics by PJS.
Peter Jeffrey Spencer
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jun 21, 2009, 09:19 AM
Post #15

Supreme God

QUOTE(P.j.S @ Jun 12, 2009, 04:42 PM) *

Thank-you Enki! I will try to add a little geometry to help further the discussion.
please note: my diagram was not permitted to be presented but it may be in an attachment.

C = 3dP where d is the diameter and P is the ratio of the arc of the circle that subtends a line the value of the radius of the circle.

C / d = pi
(x y^7 z^2) / (x y^7(k/3)) = 3P, x=4, y=7, z=360/7^3, only the value of C is known HiddenVariable.

The Circumference divide z equals the perimeter of the square which acts with the inscribed hexagon to determine the value of the radius of the circle. The perimeter of the hexagon which equals the perimeter of the square times P equals the circumference again. z = P. The circumference divide (two times the radius) equals pi.

Owner of Creative Pi,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer

I think Mr. Spencer you should watch the movie Night in the Museum 2, it looks like that some think that Pi can open some interesting gates. I already watched the movie, quite impressive and quite surprising I should say.

Who knows, maybe the measurable Pi can fluctuate helping to conduct very specific magic within the area where it fluctuates as rules of Physics should fluctuate in that area too (if such a thing possible ever to happen).
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 21, 2009, 12:25 PM
Post #16

Overlord

QUOTE(Enki @ Jun 21, 2009, 09:19 AM) *

QUOTE(P.j.S @ Jun 12, 2009, 04:42 PM) *

C / d = pi

Owner of Creative Pi,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer

I think Mr. Spencer you should watch the movie Night in the Museum 2, it looks like that some think that Pi can open some interesting gates. I already watched the movie, quite impressive and quite surprising I should say.

Who knows, maybe the measurable Pi can fluctuate helping to conduct very specific magic within the area where it fluctuates as rules of Physics should fluctuate in that area too (if such a thing possible ever to happen).

THe Creative Pi Geometric Spencer Construction: The inscribed hexagon inside the universe and circumference along with the circumscibed hexagon outside the circumference and universe provide yoked time to existence with creative pi measuring the circumference of time itself inbetween. Much can be said. I need my notes that MSN has.

THe Creative Pi Geometric Spencer Construction: The inscribed hexagon inside the universe and circumference along with the circumscibed hexagon outside the circumference and universe provide yoked time to existence with creative pi measuring the circumference of time itself inbetween. Much can be said. I need my notes that MSN has.

1) read blue top to bottom
2) read red top to bottom
3) read green top to bottom
4) reread all as Black top to bottom (emphasis)

The Theory of Space 0/0 Dynamics

The Art of Conversation : P.j.S

I need my notes inside and outside the universe provide yoked time with creative pi measuring the circumference of time itself To the universe and inbetween Much can be said.

PJS
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jun 22, 2009, 06:49 PM
Post #17

Supreme God

It looks like Alchemy. But please note that without providing more clear hint it is hard to decrypt that, without hint that looks like too uncertain, but I got the main idea. Thank you.
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Jun 22, 2009, 07:25 PM
Post #18

Overlord

QUOTE(Enki @ Jun 22, 2009, 06:49 PM) *

It looks like Alchemy. But please note that without providing more clear hint it is hard to decrypt that, without hint that looks like too uncertain, but I got the main idea. Thank you.

It wasn't intended or meant to be Alchemy. It is just efficiency in words by seeing how much sense could be made out of a paragraph with colored reconstructed phrases read in an orderly manner re-using as many of the words as possible. I call it part of the Art of Conversation.

1) green top to bottom
2) read as all black ink top to bottom

P.j.S
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jun 22, 2009, 07:29 PM
Post #19

Supreme God

Ok.
+Quote Post
PJS
post Nov 14, 2009, 01:49 PM
Post #20

Awakening

QUOTE(PJS @ Aug 17, 2006, 03:37 PM) *

Thanks for the comment about Creative Pi! I appreciate it very much!

Thanks again,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer
Owner of Creative Pi

Also I have suggested that in an appropriate test be applied on a field.
a 360 ft circle and a 114 and 1/3 ft diameter.

Its alittle bit smaller than the solar system but should still work out right I hope!

Cheers!

And the Owner of The School P.j.S Original Mathematics & Related Sciences including
The Theory of Space 0/0 Dynamics found here on BrainMeta.Forum and MSN Groups.

P.j.S
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Nov 19, 2009, 07:33 PM
Post #21

Supreme God

+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Nov 19, 2009, 07:35 PM
Post #22

Supreme God

+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Nov 19, 2009, 07:36 PM
Post #23

Supreme God

+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Nov 19, 2009, 07:37 PM
Post #24

Supreme God

+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Nov 20, 2009, 09:41 AM
Post #25

Overlord

QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Nov 19, 2009, 07:36 PM) *

That's irrational pi.

This is rational pi. 1080/7^3 = 3.1486880466472303206997084548105...

P.j.S
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Nov 20, 2009, 11:36 AM
Post #26

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

PJ can eat his words:

+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Nov 20, 2009, 03:17 PM
Post #27

Supreme God

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Nov 20, 2009, 02:36 PM) *

PJ can eat his words:

my favorite kind of pie!
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Nov 26, 2009, 09:55 AM
Post #28

Overlord

Creative Pi is also known as a rational pi with the circumference (x y^7 z^2)
divide the diameter (x y^7(k/3)) equals 3P or pi.

The original question in algebra is C/d=pi. A common response in abstract algebra is:

Where only the circumference is given. x=4, y=7, z=360/7^3. The diameter and pi are not known.

This rational pi is worked out in the geometric construction concerning a circle, a concentric square and an inscribed hexagon.

The radius of the Creative Pi Geometric Spencer Contruction is 0.5.
The perimeter of the inscribed hexagon = 3.

Hey Hey! How do you get irrational pi from an inscribed hexagon perimeter of 3? Or a radius of 0.5 seconds long?

3 < pi < 4

P.j.S
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Nov 26, 2009, 11:43 AM
Post #29

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

QUOTE(P.j.S @ Nov 26, 2009, 05:55 PM) *
Hey Hey! How do you get irrational pi from an inscribed hexagon perimeter of 3? Or a radius of 0.5 seconds long?
I only deal with rational things, so I'm afraid I'm unable to help you out with ;this.
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Nov 26, 2009, 11:48 AM
Post #30

Supreme God

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 10:46 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles