+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Jul 02, 2009, 03:14 AM
Post #2

Demi-God

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 5683

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Jul 02, 2009, 05:27 AM) *

This looks promising. Will be interesting to see how it develops.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Jul 02, 2009, 10:41 AM
Post #3

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 4556

very cool!
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 05, 2009, 03:57 PM
Post #4

Supreme God

Member No.: 3458

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Jul 02, 2009, 01:27 AM) *

Yes of course, esp this : http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddrnd393_0dtpjkpf9

You see Hey Hey it is a nice way to post images, though my image posting capabilities are restricted on Brain Meta: http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddrnd393_2chbrm2cb

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error.

, and "we" - moderators and I still cannot figure out WHO ARE THOSE BASTARDS THAT DID THAT. Maybe those who can bite finger at night? Right?
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Jul 06, 2009, 05:22 PM
Post #5

Supreme God

Member No.: 3202

QUOTE(Enki @ Jul 05, 2009, 07:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Jul 02, 2009, 01:27 AM) *

Yes of course, esp this : http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddrnd393_0dtpjkpf9

.... life imitating art or art imitating life
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Jul 06, 2009, 05:24 PM
Post #6

Supreme God

Member No.: 3202

The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error.

.... can I ask, do you actually know how to down load images? Maybe I can be of assistance!
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jul 06, 2009, 08:19 PM
Post #7

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Jul 07, 2009, 02:24 AM) *

.... can I ask, do you actually know how to down load images? Maybe I can be of assistance!
I think he wants to 'upload'. There have been some occurrences of uploading not working recently. Maybe he should just try again. I find the best way is to upload images to some free image hosting site like ImageShack and then paste the image's URL into the 'insert image' box that can be raised from the toolbar of the edit window (the window in which one writes one's posts). In my edit window the 'insert image' icon has a little tree on it.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 07, 2009, 03:43 AM
Post #8

Supreme God

Where is Shawn Hey Hey, where are other moderators,
why they cannot explain this: http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddrnd393_2chbrm2cb for more than a month?

It is obvious censorship and subliminal pressing. It is demonstration of deepest disrespect and superiority.

See you by October, maybe.
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Jul 07, 2009, 09:53 AM
Post #9

God

Group: Admin
Member No.: 956

There's no censorship. I have corrected the upload problem.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 09, 2009, 09:59 PM
Post #10

Supreme God

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Jul 07, 2009, 09:53 AM) *

There's no censorship. I have corrected the upload problem.

No you did not correcte that problem I still see this

when want to attache picture.

If you want people to participate to Brain Meta you should correct all those errors, if not you may continue to lie Lucid_dream along with others.

And please note that a lot of pictures we attached previously remain invisible or cannot be enlarged when one clicks on them. For example please pay your attention at this set of important pictures which people now are unable to view in full size:

http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?s=&sh...indpost&p=93175
http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?s=&sh...indpost&p=93177
http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?s=&sh...indpost&p=93254

And here e.g. some absolutely disappeared: http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?s=&sh...ndpost&p=101373

I also noted that some fonts shifted.

If some gentlemen invented a mirror page for censoring or the forum version spread over specific set of IPies or want to play into Truman Show then they shall face extremely specific consequences.

See you all by October, maybe.
+Quote Post
Phi
post Jul 10, 2009, 04:19 AM
Post #11

God

Member No.: 25755

That would be fun, and you wouldn't even know it...and they would never admit to it. I guess you could access the site from different areas not using your login...or maybe you're just crazy. Either way, why are you so special that they would do such a thing? Or are they just having fun with your reactions....or not doing anything?

Yup, lots of fun
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2009, 10:16 AM
Post #12

Supreme God

The world is full with Mr. Phis and Mr. Catseyes.
That is why it is so simple to rule the world of men.

Some people do not understand that they play into game in a game.

That is really extremely funny indeed.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2009, 10:22 AM
Post #13

Supreme God

PS: We shall see Who is Who...
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2009, 03:16 PM
Post #14

Supreme God

PS: No doubt who, why and for which purpose makes manipulations, but those guys are not Gods on this Earth. They forget about that and they forget about the consequences they face for playing Gods in the web.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2009, 11:04 PM
Post #15

Supreme God

QUOTE(catseye @ Jul 10, 2009, 06:02 PM) *

name='Enki' date='Jul 10, 2009, 11:16 AM' post='103085']

I'm a girl

Well baby, then the sentence should be corrected: "The world is full with Mr. Phis and Ms. Catseyes."
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jul 11, 2009, 09:48 AM
Post #16

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

Let's get back on topic ... please ... (Mod job).
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 11, 2009, 10:01 AM
Post #17

Supreme God

QUOTE(catseye @ Jul 11, 2009, 09:20 AM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ Jul 11, 2009, 12:04 AM) *

QUOTE(catseye @ Jul 10, 2009, 06:02 PM) *

name='Enki' date='Jul 10, 2009, 11:16 AM' post='103085']

I'm a girl

Well baby, then the sentence should be corrected: "The world is full with Mr. Phis and Ms. Catseyes."

pahh, I'm not your baby, nor am I a baby, in fact I'm older than you, you haven't even hit your 40's yet,
so cool it, sonny.

Indeed, indeed, the world is full with Mr. Phis and Mrs. Catseyes.

QUOTE(catseye @ Jul 11, 2009, 09:20 AM) *
"God is as unique, as your fingerprint"

'Canning' woman. Very certain fingerprints

July 11, 2009 10:08 AM PDT ; http://news.cnet.com/8301-19514_3-10284800-239.html
Shuttle launch delayed to assess lightning strikes

Already a month behind schedule, launch of the shuttle Endeavour on a 16-day space station assembly mission was delayed at least 24 hours, from Saturday to Sunday, to give engineers time to evaluate the effects of multiple lightning strikes at the launch pad during a severe thunderstorm Friday...

"Strikes that close to the pad kick off extensive data analysis to make sure there are no problems," Moses said. tongue.gif

---

Bye bye Hey Hey.
+Quote Post
catseye
post Jul 11, 2009, 10:50 AM
Post #18

Awakening

Member No.: 31959

Your right Hey Hey and I apologize, I am deleting all my posts from here but can not delete Enki's -aren't you a mod ? delete them...

this place truly looks promising, It is a wonderful time to be young and able to go forth with these new places of education and technology. It will be interesting to see what comes out of all they will be inspiring the next generations with.

singularity university:

What type of students are you looking for?

SU is looking to search the globe and assemble the best and brightest postgraduate students and young professionals (tomorrow’s leadership) who are interested in biotechnology, nanotechnology, Artificial Intelligence, info, and related technologies. Specifically:

1. We are looking for students with expertise in one of the 10 track areas, but with a passion to learn about the other tracks.
2. We are looking for proven leaders and entrepreneurs. We are looking for the next generation of CEOs, University Deans/Presidents and Government leaders.
3. We are looking for internationalists: people who are bilingual or multilingual with a strong command of English (the language used to teach SU courses) and people who have traveled widely.
4. We are looking for people interested in understanding and addressing the world’s grand challenges

What are the academic objectives of SU?

1. Assemble: To search the globe and assemble the best and brightest postgraduate students and young professionals (tomorrow’s leadership) who are interested in the bio, nano, AI, info, and related technologies.
2. Teach: To present and teach cutting-edge research and projected developments in bio, nano, info, AI, and related technologies, with an emphasis on the interdisciplinary interactions between these fields.
3. Focus on Humanity: To understand how these exponentially growing technologies can best be used to address Humanity’s greatest challenges; and to monitor and evaluate the legal, policy, economic, ethical and social implications of these technologies and their interactions with society.
4. Network: To build and maintain a global network of the alumni and faculty of SU to enable them to remain connected and collaborate more efficiently to advance the University’s goals.
5. Spin out: To promote these advances through the creation of new businesses, new research directions in academia, and new collaborations.
6. Communicate: To communicate the critical effects, and potential risks and benefits of these fields to the public.

How is SU different from existing universities?

SU recognizes that there are numerous world-class institutions that are the domain experts in teaching and conducting research in the individual fields of nanotechnology, AI, genomics, etc. This is not the goal of SU. Instead, SU seeks to develop and operate a program that is complementary to existing academia. SU’s programs focus on the interdisciplinary and international aspects, with a focus towards networking future world leaders and addressing the world’s grand challenges.
What is the purpose and scope of the Graduate Studies Program (GSP) program?

The Graduate Studies Program (9-week GSP) is for top graduate and postgraduate students worldwide to learn about the various exponentially growing cross-disciplinary technologies (bio, nano, info, AI, and other areas). The first year (2009) was limited to 40 students; subsequent years will have a program size of upwards of 120 students.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2017 - 05:22 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles