Reply to this topicStart new topic
> LSD Experience
KoolK3n
post Sep 04, 2012, 09:24 AM
Post #1

Overlord

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33523

Note: LSD tends to give me slight amnesia so I still have a hard time remembering everything I saw. My brain was overloaded with this very strong new sensation. Similar to how to ride a bike for the first time or go swimming.

The time was 11:01am (sunny day) and I had 10x 50ug LSD blotters with me. I was at my friends house just chilling the day before school started after a long summer break. His house was the ideal place because we had the entire house all day to ourselves, or so we thought. I'll get to that in a second. So my friend peter agreed to watch me as I took my first psychedelic drug. The only previous experience I had with drugs were adderall, klonopin, and weed. Anyway, we were all set up, Netflix was set up for transformers dark of the moon and we were comfortable on the couch. A nice quiet and isolated environment from any noise.

It was becomoing increasing difficult to stay tranquil and remain calm to prevent any anixiety for the possiblity of a bad trip. I opened the vacuum sealed bag and put 4 tabs under my tongue. Watching robots clash with each other was enjoyable but I was getting increasingly upset that I felt nothing yet after 30 minutes. I had enough so then I swallowed them. (I heard it doesn't make any difference holding them under your tongue for a while but whatever, I wanted to be on the safe side and get the most out of my $80 spent on these tabs). Then out of slight disappointment, I ate the remaining 6 tabs and 10 minutes later swallowed. 10 minutes later still with nothing and Sam (Character from trasnformers) trying to get a job going to interviews (In th movie). I decided to go to the bathroom and contemplate whether I should just leave and go home and prepare for school. Sitting on the toilet, that's when it hit me. It hit me so strong that I was immediately disoriented. With the bathroom door shut, I started taking a shit. When done, I started thinking negatively since the bathroom was very small. This emotion projected into an immediate hellish type trip. I felt like I was stuck in that room forever and I would experience the most intense paranoia and fear I've ever had. Darkness and a reddish tint clouded my vision. After a moment of this, I gathered my thoughts together and realized that I was only in a bathroom with the movie still playing outside. I bolted out of there and ran back to the couch where my friend was who was texting his girlfriend because he was starting to get bored of babysitting me. Immediately out, I yelled in anger at him because he left me all alone and didn't seem to care. I told him that hell exists in your bathroom and you need to do something about it. He gave me that stupid look like "dude, it's all in your head". After watching a few minutes of the movie, I decided to go outside onto the patio and relax. Extreme euphoria set in and I was laughing at everything I saw in the yard. My vision began to blur but I could clearly see bright colorful patterns across the entire blue sky. My friend came out also bored and his red shirt started to glow moving patterns of all colors. Similar to this:
13:37-13:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFzrRz6Dc0Y
A couple minutes later, his whole body started emulating those same patterns. I thought that was the neatest part but then reality started to shatter all around me. His negative energy had my mind turn him into a demon looking monster with horns growing on his head (red shirt didn't help). Even when I asked him to switch into a blue shirt, he turned into an old midget elf. Every object I saw morphed and moved into unrecognizable motions and shapes, including my my body. Soon, walking became almost impossible. The disorientation was very intense. I sat down and auditory senses started to pulsate. All I could see was insane amount of random text and colors shimmering my entire vision on every object. I started seeing bug and animals I never originally saw. I could make the most bizzare shapes outta clouds (Karl Marx at one point). This was too much for me so the trip started taking a dive down, not necessarily into hell, but the strange and alice in wonderland type world. I would look down at my feet and see the thousands of ants walking around me (even though there actually weren't, shortly asked my friend), thousands of bees/flies buzzed around me. The sensation is extremely difficult to describe. Even while on Adderall on to counteract the insane "hangover" I've been experiencing today. I am still unable to fully comprehend and express what I saw here. My brain could only take in so much. I definitely should have started a much lower dose as the power of LSD continued for a total of 12 hours. So after the euphoria was absolutely gone, the psychdelic part of the drug ravaged my brain. I was in such a messed up place, part of me wanted to go home, take the benzo (klonopin), and end this trip. But another part of me said, I can handle this. I've been preparing for several months. And it would be a waste of $80.

While I was still tripping, (3:00pm) my friend disappeared (great; sarcasm, because I was getting very very hungry). I was scared to go inside because I thought the house was evil and had demons and stuff like that. After a 15 minutes, I decided enough was enough. My goal was to eat something asap, my stomach was hurting a lot. I was ready to face my fears. I ran inside and got a text from my friend that he invited his girlfriend over for some sex while babysitting me upstairs. I didn't mind that so I just replied asking him if he could make some food. The text on the screen of the phone morphed and moved in pretty awesome ways. My fear of being in the dark house was gone, I was able to trip normally and actually enjoyed just laying on the carpet seeing what would change. This is where I would get these thought loops. One minute I would be enjoying the trip on the floor and the next would immediate freak out about my hunger. It was something I couldn't ignore. So I went into the kitchen and attempted to make some food on my own. But every few moments, I was distracted by the beauty of another object in the kitchen or living room that I would wander off only to realize a second later that I need some goddamn food made. After an entire half an hour of this repetitiveness, I heard the garage open and some adults talking getting louder and louder. At first I thought it was just my imagination but then I realized that his parents got home much much earlier. Sudddenly as the door opened, I was paralyzed with fear and sprinted upstairs to inform Peter and his girlfriend about the parents arrival. Before I made it into his room, they already could hear the mom yelling to come downstairs. Still unaware of my presence. I hid in the smallest bathroom upstairs. Peter started to get very worried that she would also find me hiding. He told me to stay put, turned off the lights, and shut the door. I was in complete darkness for 20-30 minutes. The dark didn't scare me anymore, there was a small nightlight plugged into the wall near the sink and my brain warped the light into all sorts of shapes in the dark. The entire room was basically lit up, multi-colored text illuminated the room.

After Peter and his girlfriend got severely punished for what they did and were stuck downstairs just exchanging tears and yells. I don't blame her. I left the kitchen a mess stuck in those hunger thought loops. Eventually, Peter sent me a text instructing me to immediately get out while the mom was driving the girlfriend home along with Peter to his dads house. I panicked and couldn't find my sandals and contemplated whether I should either run to my well hiddenly placed car and drive home or have someone pick me up. I walked in endless circles in the backyard just analyzing what I should do. Eventually, I realized that I would be dangerous to society and didn't want anything bad to happen. Time was short so I had to make the calls outside away from his house. So there I was walking barefoot in a semi-busy suburban neighborhood praying that a cop wouldn't spot me. I still couldn't walk straight but had to make the best of it. Calling my entire contact list and begging them to pick me up while walking. I experienced significant time lapses, I would get to the entire end of the block and stop confused wondering how I got here (short term memory loss). I had to stop and sit down on the curb realizing I was far enough from his parents sight. Eventually, I had a good friend able to pick me up and drop me off. When he picked me up and I got in, I was still only a few hours into the trip so the ride home was intense. I felt like I was in a spaceship with my friend (driver) asking me how I felt and describe how the experience was going. Still unable to form clear coherent sentences, I largely ignored him but at least gave him a thank you for picking me up. Somehow, all my paranoia and anxiety went away after I got in the car. My theory is that he wasn't against me taking it unlike Peter. He only asked why I took as much as I did. That different vibe/energy with the cool temp in the car and nice afternoon sunset changed my trip into a much more pleasant one. During the ride home, he had his dog with him in the car. Surprised, my mind morphed the dog into a wookie type creature and was very nice. The driver's eyes changed colors from light green to bright yellow to dark blue (He had brown eyes). Luckily, when he dropped me off, no one was home and I was in the clear. I had my benzo in the house ready to end it all but in the end decided to continue with the trip and make the best out of it. After being inside for a short period snacking on whatever I could find (success)! I felt like it would be best to take a 10 min walk around the park myself and sit on the bench. Thankfully, no one was around because I still couldn't walk normal. I sat at the nearest park bench and just watched the environment glitter with more text, colors, and objects. It was beautiful but I wish it wasn't so blurry in some respect.

Shortly after returning home, I started feeling like a schizophrenic. The full blown hallucinations were over but the mental and physical distortions were still present. This wasn't fun anymore but I also wasn't bored. Fast forward several hours of me playing video games, watching TV (MSNBC), etc to 8:00pm. I decided enough was enough, I still had school to prepare for and my parents might be home soon. Hoping for the exotic trip to end, surprisingly after my 2mg klonopin, I was still tripping, only this time I was tripping tired. Soon, I also took 450mg blend of valerian root, lemon balm, and passionflower. Still nothing. With school just around the horizon, an hour later, I was finally able to achieve sleep.

The next day (today), the after effects/"hangover" was intense. Much much stronger than weed; to the point where I was stumbling significantly and still unable to talk clearly. For the first day of school, I definitely didn't want to feel this stupid. I had to take my limited stash of Adderall to slightly lift my cognition.

Lesson learned:
No matter how excited you are about the drug. No matter how much you've researched it through the science of it or the dozens and dozens of trip reports or even the documentaries you've seen online and/or tv. LSD is one potent drug that shouldn't be taken lightly. Almost nothing can prepare you for the trip, the sensation cannot be compared to any other drug. You have been warned. My dosage was 500ug if I took 10x 50ug tabs. Start with 200-300ug (2-3 tabs) if you're a first time user. Don't make the same mistakes I did. I was hoping for an enlightening blissful experience but instead got strange intense hallucinations that felt like schizophrenia with some short periods of bliss and peace. It was a very bumpy road, but overall I had a slightly enjoyable time exploring warped reality. You are literally at the mercy of your subconscious mind with little control.

Note: I also took 2000mg of Piracetam so that definitely potentiated the visuals significantly. Maybe in a few months, I'll try to take a lower dose of acid without the piracetam.
Note: In the future, I plan on swimming while on LSD. Mix some of the activities up.

Lastly, regularly consume fish oil to prevent any chance of psychosis so you can reassure yourself during the trip that this sensation won't last forever...hopefully.

On to DMT for me!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Sep 04, 2012, 10:25 AM
Post #2

Overlord

Member No.: 33583

What a hell are you doing?!

Stop those stupid experiments.

Btw, do you remember there was a project line on Brain Meta.

If you want to see what those crazy guys see under LCD you can watch this movie, it is much safer to watch movie than to damage once health:

Branded (2012)
The Mad Cow (original title)
Search in imdb . com

Watch videos.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Sep 27, 2012, 04:58 PM
Post #3

Overlord

Strangely, I think I've learned at least one lesson from this experience. After the mental side effects subsided (a couple days ago), I became aware of the lesson. Basically, I've realized how incredible it is how a small change in neurotransmission can drastically affect one's consciousness. This alteration from such a small modification makes one imagine how vastly consciousness can/could operate between organisms, more specifically species. I've learned to appreciate and understand why nature (including all organisms) does what it does. It's difficult to explain, I haven't necessarily learned anything new but has shifted my persepctive on life. Maybe, there are different versions/planes of consciousness that each species carries uniquely.

When I was walking on the sidewalk around the park, my mental/visual/auditory processing was so altered and foreign that I was reduced to an infant baby. At the mercy of whatever different plane of consciousness had for me. It made me apperciate our reality for what it is. All humans are living in this unique invisible bubble. Our perception of time and space are exclusive to us, humans. I'm glad as hell that I came out relatively okay and reintegrated with "normal" human collective consciousness again. So this leads to another question, what's real? Is our consciousness, the "right" one? Are we interpreting the world as it really is? Or is there something beyond what mortal humans are capable of understanding that's the ultimate truth? A consciousness so immense that it dwarfs anything and everything?

If aliens do exist, I predict their consciousness to be so foreign to anything previously thought of before on Earth that it would be impossible to relate to them. The complete opposite of what sci-fi movies display where humans and aliens are capable of understanding each other like they are in the same conscious pool (Star Wars, Mass Effect, District 9, Star Trek, etc). Now if one were to artifically recreate an entire human body and more importantly brain, with the average human neurons, neurotransmitters, receptors, metabolism, etc etc, would it join our consciousness?

On another note, a recent friend of mine, took some LSD a few weeks ago and has psychologically changed. He believes permanently. Despite him suddenly stopping his smoking weed habits after months and months of heavy daily usage and actually most of his prescription drugs, I fear he has wandered off lost, and hasn't yet returned back mentally. He's lost a lot of his friends because of this and lives in isolation. He's barely passing school and can't be distinguished from a schizophrenic. Like I said in the previous post, no matter how much you read or heard about lsd, it is an unforgettable experience. The human body was meant to live in the human consciousness. Not to be altered from psychedelic drugs. And for now, I believe it should stay that way unless you are mentally prepared and are aware of the risks. Potential benefit, peace with the universe. Shift in perception. I have yet to reach that enlightenment.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 27, 2012, 05:41 PM
Post #4

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Sep 28, 2012, 12:58 AM) *

I have yet to reach that enlightenment.
You won't get there by taking drugs.... However you might become enlightened to the fact that drugs do nothing to expand consciousness permanently. The only thing that might become more or less permanent would be the memory. But even that is subject to change.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Sep 27, 2012, 07:03 PM
Post #5

Overlord

QUOTE(Joesus @ Sep 27, 2012, 08:41 PM) *

You won't get there by taking drugs..

You got there?

However you might become enlightened to the fact that drugs do nothing to expand consciousness permanently.

Really? Have you tried any? Can you speak from experience? Interesting you said expand consciousness...permanently. In a way, wouldn't that be a good thing? Personally, I prefer temporary shifts instead of longer lasting permanent effects. That way, I know which reality to return to and am most familar with. There's a reason why most people who've tried LSD stop after their first or second trip.
Depending on the person, LSD after effects can vary in duration. For me? A few weeks. For my friend, who knows? Weeks? Months? Years? Psychedelic drugs can be compared to vacations. A place where you wanna visit but not necessarily to live in permanently. Hence the term, trip.

The only thing that might become more or less permanent would be the memory. But even that is subject to change.

The memory of what? The experience? Or are you referring to the accusations of the "damaging" impacts on working memory post-exposure. Enlighten me. Nah, you're probably referring to the memory of the experience. Yeah, that's somewhat true...as with any drug including weed, alcohol, etc.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 28, 2012, 07:48 AM
Post #6

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Sep 28, 2012, 03:03 AM) *

You won't get there by taking drugs..

You got there?

Just out of curiosity where is there?
If I said I know something would you believe me?
What would be the definitive identifier to know when someone was there?

However you might become enlightened to the fact that drugs do nothing to expand consciousness permanently.

Really? Have you tried any? Can you speak from experience?
I would say yes.
Interesting you said expand consciousness...permanently. In a way, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Neither good or bad, really. People make temporary shifts in awareness thru changing experiences constantly, but when it comes to permanent elevated awareness that is similar to the temporary altered experiences that follow drug related altered experiences, Nothing alters habit but replacing a habit with another habit.
In other words if your attention is on your relationship with what you call real, then anything new takes time to integrate with repeated contact. Drugs do not create consistent or repeatable experiences. You could say they are consistent in altering the awareness and creating an experience, but not the same experience or the experience of the same qualities, or of the same focus. Every roller coaster ride is different, even tho the experience of it becomes familiar in the approach and the exit.

Personally, I prefer temporary shifts instead of longer lasting permanent effects. That way, I know which reality to return to and am most familar with. There's a reason why most people who've tried LSD stop after their first or second trip.

You probably would have had to argue that idea if you had spoken to Timothy Leary on that subject. His fascination with the fact that LSD sort of pierced the veil between the temporal and the etheric levels of perception fueled his obsession to permanently establish a relationship with what he called the real world. One more permanent than the changing and temporary temporal world of life and death.
Enlightenment takes on different meanings for different people. Some think enlightenment is an experience, but traditionally it is where awareness is established in permanent communication and awareness of that which is beyond all changing experiences, beliefs and dimensional realities. Expanding awareness of consciousness that the ego identifies as the collection of thoughts and ideas that establish the boundaries of the "I" or the "ME" that it calls itself or sees itself as, with boundaries that separate it from all its experiences.

Depending on the person, LSD after effects can vary in duration. For me? A few weeks. For my friend, who knows? Weeks? Months? Years? Psychedelic drugs can be compared to vacations. A place where you wanna visit but not necessarily to live in permanently. Hence the term, trip.

Exactly. The Trip always leaves you with your Self, and rarely is any attention given to that. Instead all temporary trips are in relationship to the experience. You are not your experience, tho you tend to identify with them even if you are having them. Therefore those that see their enlightenment as the collection of experiences rarely ever become introspective of the self, to really discover who it is that is having the experience or experiencing the trip.

Generally speaking the ego with all its baggage tends to remain intact, only integrating all new experiences within the box it creates, in its identification with what it calls the real world. It tends to wander back to that, strictly out of habit.

The only thing that might become more or less permanent would be the memory. But even that is subject to change.

The memory of what? The experience?
Yes and the interpretation of experience as it (the ego) assigns it to the box within the boundaries of the identified real world.
Or are you referring to the accusations of the "damaging" impacts on working memory post-exposure. Enlighten me.

The idea of damage (psychologically speaking) is usually prescribed by those who have decided that reality is and must be confined to the values set forth by the authority of the majority mindset.
Generally speaking, most people are born into a psychologically damaged environment (the original sin so to speak,,{Karma}), and only a very small percentage are lucky enough to either be immune to the system or find their way past the razor wire of fear based belief systems that confine the mind to the ignorance of accepting reality as it is dictated and believed rather than experienced from the perspective of the creator Self.
Even quantum physics can tell you that reality responds to the way you think and believe, rather than the other way around.
+Quote Post
Phi
post Oct 04, 2012, 03:34 AM
Post #7

God

Member No.: 25755

drugs are bad mmkay.

I hear you on the levels/versions/planes of consciousness/communication thing
and lol about asking your friend to make food...

I am a proponent on really being careful if one is prone to mental disease; I don't think its a bad thing for most but I do think some people have the chance of pronouncing mental disease by taking a variety of drugs, experiencing any trauma, staying up for extended periods, eating shittily, and a wide variety of other things. The point, i guess, is to be healthy in all your endeavors

also... if hallucinogens have ever taught me anything its that worlds exist inside of us, we affect that which is around us through our perceptions, and there are worlds of things that are outside of us which affect us. my own vacations have showed me that there were countless things, which already existed, that I just didnt pay attention to; I don't really need things like hallucinogens to show me whats already within... but, anything that shifts perception is insightful
+Quote Post
CharlesD
post Oct 06, 2012, 11:11 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 34591

A Professor of Neuropharmcology at a top university in England recommends scientists should experiment with LSD as it could help them think of new ideas and build new connections.

I agree with Phi about that one with a pre-existing mental illness can be worsened by taking LSD. But its harms are minimal, and shouldn't be exaggerated.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 06, 2012, 12:24 PM
Post #9

Overlord

Sorry in advance for Shaggy English.

LSD may cause consciousness migration: when a person is pushed off into a reality similar to one demonstrated in Inception movie. And there is no need to sleep like in the Inception movie: some types of music in awakening condition may cause that diffusion due to artificial generation of Alpha Waves in the brains of music listeners. Look what happens with Pop music funs: they all are getting fuzzy, dizzy, crazy, sex addicted furies, animal like monkeys, fully manipulable and controllable by simple visual and audio patterns, it becomes impossible to teach them new things, their minds are blind to common truths, various Egregors zoom out from them from time to time like fishes from water using them like bio vehicles - surrogate bodies.

The most dangerous thing with LSD is that the migration may damage other people who are in contact with LSD consumers as their body vibrational array (package) is shifting to other, not natural range of frequencies and that can trigger the same shift in people who are in contact with them. Numerous people may start to experience other reality. LSD intake in combination with sexual activity may cause awakening of dangerous Egregors (sometimes called demons) which as a noise package engulf the vibrational frame of the body and gradually possess consciousness of humans, thus pushing people's personality into wrong reality, Egregors may migrate from person to person, e.g. during handshakes, especially special handshakes when acupuncture points are pressed at hands during the handshake, and, esp. during sexual activities (ritual sexual activities). Rumors say that Nazis and Commies used such techniques to infect great number of people by astral entities awakened from other vibrational reality (e.g. from Lodge Members during rituals) and amplified to possess consciousness of millions combining usage of swastika and stars-pentagrams as portal gates for fast transition of those entities from one human to another through United Geometric Altars of the Astral Plain where time flow differs from our common one due to high speed of transition of phantom entities (just like in the Alice in the Wonderland ... and other similar "movies").

As an example consider old Jewish legend about King Sol.... and As...eus, the later pushed the king off and ruled instead of him. Besides that there are series of legends about tiny elfish entities who like parasitic spirits attach and live with body of LSD addicted persons. Catholic church's Exorcists report that Astral Portal Gates may get opened on the body of possessed people, the same is observed with some LSD consumers. The Jumper movie actually depicts the life of the jumping Egregors in the Astral Plain, Egregors who survive - get amplified by emotions of people they use as batteries for recharging and jumping when they astrally are stimulated from inside-within to get angry and emotionally not stable.

Some sex and LSD addicted youngsters practice piercing (metals pinning onto the body) to contain the effect related with those entities observed by them due to the body vibrational array (package- array of frequencies with certain array of amplitudes the body vibrates in its general state) shift mentioned above. Even Celts been putting special metallic elements into their hairs to push elfish entities off, they been frequently observing them as food in those times sometimes been contaminated by chemical elements and compounds associated with those which are in the Magic Mushrooms etc.

From the cold war period we have reported info about terrible experiments with LSD. The effects were terribly negative.

Consumption of LSD must be strictly forbidden. And production strictly controlled.

+Quote Post
Phi
post Oct 08, 2012, 04:10 PM
Post #10

God

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 06, 2012, 01:24 PM) *

LSD may cause consciousness migration: when a person is pushed off into a reality similar to one demonstrated in Inception movie. And there is no need to sleep like in the Inception movie: some types of music in awakening condition may cause that diffusion due to artificial generation of Alpha Waves in the brains of music listeners. Look what happens with Pop music funs: they all are getting fuzzy, dizzy, crazy, sex addicted furies, animal like monkeys, fully manipulable and controllable by simple visual and audio patterns, it becomes impossible to teach them new things, their minds are blind to common truths, various Egregors zoom out from them from time to time like fishes from water using them like bio vehicles - surrogate bodies.

The most dangerous thing with LSD is that the migration may damage other people who are in contact with LSD consumers as their body vibrational array (package) is shifting to other, not natural range of frequencies and that can trigger the same shift in people who are in contact with them. Numerous people may start to experience other reality. LSD intake in combination with sexual activity may cause awakening of dangerous Egregors (sometimes called demons) which as a noise package engulf the vibrational frame of the body and gradually possess consciousness of humans, thus pushing people's personality into wrong reality, Egregors may migrate from person to person, e.g. during handshakes, especially special handshakes when acupuncture points are pressed at hands during the handshake, and, esp. during sexual activities (ritual sexual activities). Rumors say that Nazis and Commies used such techniques to infect great number of people by astral entities awakened from other vibrational reality (e.g. from Lodge Members during rituals) and amplified to possess consciousness of millions combining usage of swastika and stars-pentagrams as portal gates for fast transition of those entities from one human to another through United Geometric Altars of the Astral Plain where time flow differs from our common one due to high speed of transition of phantom entities (just like in the Alice in the Wonderland ... and other similar "movies").

As an example consider old Jewish legend about King Sol.... and As...eus, the later pushed the king off and ruled instead of him. Besides that there are series of legends about tiny elfish entities who like parasitic spirits attach and live with body of LSD addicted persons. Catholic church's Exorcists report that Astral Portal Gates may get opened on the body of possessed people, the same is observed with some LSD consumers. The Jumper movie actually depicts the life of the jumping Egregors in the Astral Plain, Egregors who survive - get amplified by emotions of people they use as batteries for recharging and jumping when they astrally are stimulated from inside-within to get angry and emotionally not stable.

Some sex and LSD addicted youngsters practice piercing (metals pinning onto the body) to contain the effect related with those entities observed by them due to the body vibrational array (package- array of frequencies with certain array of amplitudes the body vibrates in its general state) shift mentioned above. Even Celts been putting special metallic elements into their hairs to push elfish entities off, they been frequently observing them as food in those times sometimes been contaminated by chemical elements and compounds associated with those which are in the Magic Mushrooms etc.

From the cold war period we have reported info about terrible experiments with LSD. The effects were terribly negative.

Consumption of LSD must be strictly forbidden. And production strictly controlled.

sorry in advance, but wtf are you talking about?
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Oct 10, 2012, 04:16 AM
Post #11

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

QUOTE(Phi @ Oct 09, 2012, 01:10 AM) *

Although we all share the same planet not all of us live on the same world...Fascinating.

By the way I wish I could try LSD myself but I agree is not something that should be abuse. I have been thinking on following 'The road to Eleusis' as ancient greeks did, but the lack of the proper substance with the proper source is preventing me to do so. I would not do that for pleasure but for self-development.
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Oct 10, 2012, 05:13 PM
Post #12

Supreme God

Member No.: 3202

I abused the fuck outta that stuff for a few years back in the early to mid 90's.... loved every moment that I tripped but once you hit a certain threshold as an 'ab'user the thrill is simply gone and strong minds simply outgrow the drugs capabilities and you've already unlocked all the doors and have been to all the other planes.... mann!!
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 29, 2012, 12:56 PM
Post #13

Overlord

Btw, interesting and impressive posts over similar topic in this:

BrainMeta . com Forum > Enhancing Consciousness and Cognition > Expanding Consciousness
Marijuana, Cheeba, Bud, Mary Jane?, Mary Jane: loving or scandalous serendipity?
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 29, 2012, 01:09 PM
Post #14

Overlord

QUOTE(Phi @ Oct 09, 2012, 04:10 AM) *

"Rejection it is natural human reaction Mr. Anderson" © Matrix, The Architect
+Quote Post
Phi
post Nov 01, 2012, 08:18 AM
Post #15

God

Haha
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Nov 03, 2012, 09:06 AM
Post #16

Overlord

QUOTE(Phi @ Nov 01, 2012, 08:18 PM) *

Haha

smile.gif
+Quote Post
Tone
post Apr 10, 2013, 10:59 AM
Post #17

Overlord

Member No.: 4916

LSD is known to be the cleanest psychedelic of the tryptamine type, when its taken at or below the 100 microgram range with no tolerance. Its known to very quickly lose its "cleanliness" with increasing dose. for someone with no active of stealth schizo-affective, 50 uG is like an antidepressant and anti-anxiety with no side effects, but would gain tolerance after the first dose. 35 to 50 is like a going out dose. No, im not personally a user.
+Quote Post
KathyCruz
post Mar 16, 2016, 07:11 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 38117

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Sep 04, 2012, 10:25 AM) *

What a hell are you doing?!

Stop those stupid experiments.

Btw, do you remember there was a project line on Brain Meta.

If you want to see what those crazy guys see under LCD you can watch this movie, it is much safer to watch movie than to damage once health:

Branded (2012)
The Mad Cow (original title)
Search in imdb . com

Watch videos.

totally agree. stop with them. never tried LCD and never will. we are here to improve your brain, not to ruin it. please, just stop doing LCD or you would literally pass away one day because of them... plus: Last Active 22nd November 2013 - 03:01 PM that's not good...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 08:56 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles