Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> We are God dreaming
circastes
post Dec 17, 2009, 01:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32516

All of everything and everyone is God, or rather, a manifestation thereof, just like in personal unconscious dreams the mind is shared and all are one, so too with this dream, the cosmic dream of God, happening right now. We can actually alter reality like it were a dream, and this includes our appearance.

Discuss smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 17, 2009, 10:40 AM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(circastes @ Dec 17, 2009, 09:10 AM) *

All of everything and everyone is God, or rather, a manifestation thereof, just like in personal unconscious dreams the mind is shared and all are one, so too with this dream, the cosmic dream of God, happening right now. We can actually alter reality like it were a dream, and this includes our appearance.

Discuss smile.gif

Do you alter reality as you experience it or do you experience it differently?
+Quote Post
moises12
post Jul 30, 2010, 06:29 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 32955

My answer will not necessarily deal with the scientific study of dreams, but will focus on the Biblical basis for the definition of a dream, a dream, the reality of dreams, a common goal for the dreams and relationships or lack of connection between the Bible and today dreams dreams.
+Quote Post
Kaloa
post Nov 04, 2010, 08:21 PM
Post #4

Awakening

Member No.: 33114

QUOTE(Joesus @ Dec 17, 2009, 10:40 AM) *

QUOTE(circastes @ Dec 17, 2009, 09:10 AM) *

Discuss smile.gif

Do you alter reality as you experience it or do you experience it differently?

Reality doesn't exist for humans. Only for humans who dream does reality come into question or begin to answer our quest for substance... And God is us dreaming of God dreaming us deaming God dreaming us dreaming... dreaming, and I am losing it... I think I need to see a counselor... :| ...

I hope you don't mind if I use 'We Are God Dreaming' for a poem circastes???
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Nov 05, 2010, 03:02 PM
Post #5

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

For those who are irrational enough to believe in a god (which one[s] btw, as they change with time?), to have some elevation toward god (being like god, or part of god etc) merely illustrates the vanity that humans possess. We are nothing special, recently emerged from the primordial slime and subsequent stone-age. The diffuse excuses for our inadequate understanding of natural phenomena, that we label 'reality doesn't exist' might one day be replaced by a label 'reality is just that - reality'. Reality might just be all there is and we are too intellectually challenged to realise it.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 09, 2010, 08:14 AM
Post #6

Supreme God

QUOTE(Kaloa @ Nov 05, 2010, 04:21 AM) *

Reality doesn't exist for humans. Only for humans who dream does reality come into question or begin to answer our quest for substance... And God is us dreaming of God dreaming us dreaming God dreaming us dreaming... dreaming, and I am losing it... I think I need to see a counselor...

The Human condition is the dream of human identity or ego.
God and humanity are interactive and inseparable. One does not exist without the other. God is.
God does not dream other than thru the ideas of human identity and the projections of human definitions of God.

Scripture speaks of God as the active absolute. The absolute being the underlying nature of life as it is experienced at all levels of nature. From a rock to a God, consciousness permeates all reflections of the absolute. Humans have the capability to take awareness thru every level of reflection and still retain the experience of being human in the reflection of the absolute.

The general idea within humanity where humanity resides within the confines of belief in life and death or beliefs in mortality, is that anything outside the normal belief systems of the herd leads to insanity. Like sailing out on the ocean and falling off the edge of the earth. If you stray too far from the accepted social paradigm of human being, you will sail off the edge of human being.

It would suffice to say this is true in one sense, for if the human condition is confined to suffering and death as the norm, then anything other is seen as impossible or unnatural.
+Quote Post
orangesand
post May 17, 2011, 10:44 PM
Post #7

Unregistered

a construct, what the smartest man on Earth recently said, DR. Hawking,

"I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first. I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark."
+Quote Post
orangesand
post May 17, 2011, 10:45 PM
Post #8

Unregistered

God=fear of the unknown
+Quote Post
orangesand
post May 17, 2011, 10:49 PM
Post #9

Unregistered

those who seek "Enlightenment"=ignorant, unable to deal with the
world, afraid, seeking someone non existent
they want to believe
+Quote Post
Joesus
post May 18, 2011, 04:43 AM
Post #10

Supreme God

You left out the statement that Hawking presented in the idea of God being a personal God, with human like characteristics as the God and the associative afterlife he said was fantasy. He said if you are talking about the nature of the universe and the principles of creation that brought the human characteristic into being as God, that it would be more believable.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post May 20, 2011, 02:56 PM
Post #11

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(Joesus @ May 18, 2011, 04:43 AM) *

God being a personal God,

Hey J! You're on to something here! This would be the only God I'd ever believe in, if I ever believed in a God!!! :LOL! No offense intended on anyone here!
+Quote Post
Joesus
post May 21, 2011, 07:33 AM
Post #12

Supreme God

QUOTE(code buttons @ May 20, 2011, 10:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Joesus @ May 18, 2011, 04:43 AM) *

God being a personal God,

Hey J! You're on to something here! This would be the only God I'd ever believe in, if I ever believed in a God!!! :LOL! No offense intended on anyone here!

A personal god is different than another's personal God. Is that what you mean by what you believed in?
+Quote Post
orangesand
post May 22, 2011, 12:01 PM
Post #13

Unregistered

QUOTE(Joesus @ May 18, 2011, 08:43 AM) *

You left out the statement that Hawking presented in the idea of God being a personal God, with human like characteristics as the God and the associative afterlife he said was fantasy. He said if you are talking about the nature of the universe and the principles of creation that brought the human characteristic into being as God, that it would be more believable.

Why do you believe in (if this what you believe), humans are God, everyone has a path to,( I believe you said
"evolution"),( I took that as of the mind) becoming closer to the true(truer) reality, that is beyond biology?

"All is one, One is all", this can be viewed many ways, though in modern science it is currently believed(by most in the field) that everything that currently exists came from a singular energy, occurring in a singular place/space/time/moment.(Big Bang)(different versions exist, this being the jist)
Hence everything that exists is an expansion of a singular unit. Are you saying this or something similar, in different words?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post May 22, 2011, 03:05 PM
Post #14

Supreme God

The biological presence is part of the greater, but it is temporary when it embodies consciousness. The body comes and goes in other words, but what is,.. was.. and always will be.

Science is evolving and the level of comprehension is due to how much one is willing to step out and beyond the limitations of the biology of life and death, sickness and health. As long as science limits itself to what it sees and hears within the limits of the outer senses, then it will ignore anything on a more subtle level.

Why do I believe humans are reflections of God? Because I experience it and see it in everything around me.

The singular energy as you call it, is tangible and it is what we are before we put on the biological clothing and even after the biological clothing is shed. It has a profound interaction with what the clothes look like, feel like and experience. One need only get in touch with it to become interactive with it.
+Quote Post
orangesand
post May 23, 2011, 08:15 AM
Post #15

Unregistered

Reflections of God, or humans are God?

Biology sees level X

Chemistry X+1

Physics X+2

Humans (biology+chemistry+physics) use tools to see X more and expanding.

Humans have been able to probe deeper and closer to the moment of births(of a births of births) in creation or
recreation of the universe (Big Bang Model/Big Crunch, ) the singularity ,
though it is biological people using logic/science/l,earning/observation to "see"/understand non-biological /pre biological events. Which is improving (rapidly ) our understanding of a more unified theorem.
+Quote Post
orangesand
post May 23, 2011, 08:25 AM
Post #16

Unregistered

I have studied(not easy) advanced applied evolutionary mechanisms in non biological systems/organisms.

The idea of consciousness being in non biological organisms is pursued. Gaseous clouds being sentient etc.

"The body comes and goes in other words, but what is,.. was.. and always will be."

What do you mean by this? Did the universe/multiverse always exist?
Are/is this "idea/thing" made out of something, like particles?
The universe never ends?
Or sentience is always present?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post May 23, 2011, 09:49 AM
Post #17

Supreme God

QUOTE(orangesand @ May 23, 2011, 04:25 PM) *

Reflections of God, or humans are God?

Everything as you said is made of particles of some sort, arranged by design, rather than at random as some believe.

"The body comes and goes in other words, but what is,.. was.. and always will be."

What do you mean by this? Did the universe/multiverse always exist?

Universes and the multiverses have always been. Nothing lasts forever, but creation has always been.
Are/is this "idea/thing" made out of something, like particles?
No, it is responsible for particles and the consciousness within them.

The universe never ends?
Creation never ends. Universes come and go.

Or sentience is always present?

Always, without a beginning or an end.
+Quote Post
orangesand
post May 23, 2011, 10:27 AM
Post #18

Unregistered

"Everything as you said is made of particles of some sort, arranged by design, rather than at random as some believe."

Designed by who/what? Christian God(your avatar comes to mind)?(I see how that could be a sub set of a super set) Why design? Is something off putting about
randomness?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post May 23, 2011, 12:10 PM
Post #19

Supreme God

QUOTE(orangesand @ May 23, 2011, 06:27 PM) *

"Everything as you said is made of particles of some sort, arranged by design, rather than at random as some believe."

Designed by who/what?

Designed by the creator ad infinitum.

Christian God(your avatar comes to mind)?
http://www.wellcorps.com/Explaining-The-Hi...on-of-Adam.html
The Christian God that was described by Jesus rather than the Church and the Christian religion.
“The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood… and I am there, lift a stone… and you will find me.” From the gospel of Thomas (the unsanctioned gospel)

(I see how that could be a sub set of a super set) Why design? Is something off putting about
randomness?

The aphorism, "As a man thinketh in his heart so is he," not only embraces the whole of a man's being, but is so comprehensive as to reach out to every condition and circumstance of his life.
A man is literally _what he thinks, _his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts.

As the plant springs from, and could not be without, the seed, so every act of a man springs from the hidden seeds of thought, and could not have appeared without them. This applies equally to those acts called "spontaneous" and "unpremeditated" as to those, which are deliberately executed.

Act is the blossom of thought, and joy and suffering are its fruits; thus does a man garner in the sweet and bitter fruitage of his own husbandry.

"Thought in the mind hath made us, what we are
By thought was wrought and built. If a man's mind
Hath evil thoughts, pain comes on him as comes
The wheel the ox behind....
..If one endure
In purity of thought, joy follows him
As his own shadow--sure."

Man is a growth by law, and not a creation by artifice, and cause and effect is as absolute and undeviating in the hidden realm of thought as in the world of visible and material things. A noble and Godlike character is not a thing of favor or chance, but is the natural result of continued effort in right thinking, the effect of long-cherished association with Godlike thoughts. An ignoble and bestial character, by the same process, is the result of the continued harboring of grovelling thoughts.

Man is made or unmade by himself; in the armory of thought he forges the weapons by which he destroys himself; he also fashions the tools with which he builds for himself heavenly mansions of joy and strength and peace. By the right choice and true application of thought, man ascends to the Divine Perfection; by the abuse and wrong application of thought, he descends below the level of the beast. Between these two extremes are all the grades of character, and man is their maker and master.

Of all the beautiful truths pertaining to the soul which have been restored and brought to light in this age, none is more gladdening or fruitful of divine promise and confidence than this--that man is the master of thought, the moulder of character, and the maker and shaper of condition, environment, and destiny.

As a being of Power, Intelligence, and Love, and the lord of his own thoughts, man holds the key to every situation, and contains within himself that transforming and regenerative agency by which he may make himself what he wills.

Man is always the master, even in his weaker and most abandoned state; but in his weakness and degradation he is the foolish master who misgoverns his "household." When he begins to reflect upon his condition, and to search diligently for the Law upon which his being is established, he then becomes the wise master, directing his
energies with intelligence, and fashioning his thoughts to fruitful issues. Such is the _conscious _master, and man can only thus become by discovering _within himself _the laws of thought; which discovery is totally a matter of application, self analysis, and experience.

Only by much searching and mining, are gold and diamonds obtained, and man can find every truth connected with his being, if he will dig deep into the mine of his soul; and that he is the maker of his character, the moulder of his life, and the builder of his destiny, he may unerringly prove, if he will watch, control, and alter his
thoughts, tracing their effects upon himself, upon others, and upon his life and circumstances, linking cause and effect by patient practice and investigation, and utilizing his every experience, even to the most trivial, everyday occurrence, as a means of obtaining that knowledge of himself which is Understanding, Wisdom, Power. In this direction, as in no other, is the law absolute that "He that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened;" for only by patience, practice, and ceaseless importunity can a man enter the Door of the Temple of Knowledge.

The Quantum Theory.

Principles of physics are involved in the study of the Quantum Theory. It is the theory of distribution of energy throughout nature. It was developed in the Berlin University as an outcome of investigation into radiation from black objects. This research resulted in the conclusion that all forms radiate a definite energy and that there is nothing in the world of form that is an inert mass. Every Form has within itself some degree of energy and this energy is a distinct emanation of the energy that fills infinite space. The amount of energy that each particular form radiates is in direct proportion to the relationship which it has with the Universal energy.

Just as a pendulum swings in a long or short arc according to the amount of force exerted to start it swinging, just so all forms retain the amount of active energy required in sending it forth. This energy is retained by the form just to the degree that it retains its relation to the energy which sent forth. If the pendulum stops, it is because the impelling force has ceased to exert influence upon it. Matter becomes less and less active as it loses some of its contact with the original impelling force which started it into motion. When the energy ceases to act within the form, the form disintegrates.

The lesson to be found in this explanation of the Quantum Theory offers unusual opportunity to impress upon the mind of the individual that fact that all of his lack is due to separating himself from the original first cause. Just as an electric motor stops when it is disconnected from an electrical current or a light goes out when the switch is turned off, so does man cease to function in just that degree when he separates himself from the spirit of God.

Metaphysically, this has much of vital importance to those of the Western world. The movement in the United States came under the depression and all that means is that there was no foundation in fact. That is, it was founded on only a half truth. There is fact as a basis for our metaphysics but that fact was overlooked and misunderstood by most of its exponents in the U.S.

When it comes to a matter of merely manipulating the world with thought, trying to demonstrate by the use of affirmation, man sooner or later exhausts his ability to achieve.
Only through deep meditation upon the oneness of all things, mans Unity with God, is his power revived so that he again returns to the position of power that is rightfully his. Man of himself can do nothing. It is the Spirit that quickens and, when his mind and nature are reanimated with the Spirit, his words and acts become alive and then only does he move with power.

The Eastern World, those of higher thought, have known the facts propounded in the Quantum Theory. They deal in brief, with one fact, that of the universality of all things and, consequently, in dealing with that one fact they have a definite basis for both science and metaphysics. The psychology of the Western world is mere child's play.
It is based to a great extent upon theory.
Whenever you deal with divisions of mental, material, and physical you are bound to base at least 75% of your calculations on theory.
Division is not Unity and Unity is not Division and the basis of all creation is that it is a unit. "I am that I am and beside me there is no other," is an eternal declaration of fact, which is the unity of all things. The direct violation of this fundamental unity is in considering the mind as having phases or faculties, when, in reality, the mind is a single unit, not only as within the individual but as existing in and of the universe. Material form is not something isolated from and independent of the universe but is one in and with the Universal substance. The physical body is not an isolated phase of the created scheme but is in and one with the Universal energy. To violate this fundamental unity is to isolate yourself in a hypnotic state where you seem to be a separate being and, therefore, you cut yourself off, devitalize yourself, and ultimately destroy your ability to further manifest in this plane. To deny the relationship of the visible with the invisible is to push yourself right out of your body into the invisible.

Eastern philosophy is not based upon theory at all. It is based upon a definite scientific fact or principle. That is the same idea that Einstein has brought out in the Quantum Theory. He has brought it out in greater evidence than has any other scientist in the Western world in his time. Many are saying that it is the gap between Science or Physics and true Religious thought.

The Easterner does not approach the matter of religious thought as theory at all. In fact, he proves that it is not theory. Thereby, he accomplishes that very fact and the possibilities involved in that fact. You do not see the Eastern philosophers pass out a theory of anything. Their basis is always in fact. It, of course, is not fact simply because they pronounce it so but because it has a scientific basis in fact. The fact was clearly revealed by Christ when he said, "I and my Father are ONE," preserving the unity of himself within the whole. That is the basis from which all successful living must evolve and it is only to the degree that this oneness is maintained by the individual that he begins to radiate the energy that sent him into being. This is the basis of the Quantum Theory as applied from the viewpoint of pure religion or pure metaphysics. And that is why the Eastern philosophers give so much attention to the Quantum Theory. They see the scientists of the world returning to the basis of their own religious thought held for thousands of years.

Einstein did not come right out and say that it is all Spirit. Consequently, it was urged that the physical or material was not a fact, but showed that it is based upon one point determination. He put it as one general Principle, co-relating all physics, as he said, under one head. That is exactly what those of higher Eastern thought had determined long ago-- that there is but ONE Principle, One scientific basis, and that basis one of Being.

It makes a vast difference to man whether he proceeds from a true or from an assumed or false hypothesis. The conclusions at which he arrives in his calculations depend upon the foundation or principle from which he moves. If that foundation is false, the conclusion must be false. As creation began in the great Universal Whole, man can find no substantial starting point for his own activities except from that same basis. One cannot adapt a principle to his own thought but he must adapt himself to the movement of principle and his thoughts must be evolved from that principle. In turn, his action must conform to that same principle and then, only, can he hope to have results forthcoming that are consistent with the fundamental nature.

Now the Western world does not go back and reason from that Principle. They work through to that Principle from the external, consequently it is not necessarily a true form of reasoning; that is, their form of reason is not truly scientific reason. All true reason works out from the Principle to its manifestation and not from the manifestation back to principle. Imagine trying to work a problem by reasoning back or trying to reason back to Principle by studying the size, shape, form and general construction of an accumulation of figures. The people of the Western world, in their attempt to solve the riddle of life, are doing that very thing. By this process they become highly mental or, as we put it, intellectual. And as we already know, their intellectual knowledge is always subject to revision for it does not prove itself. That is why one of our modern scientists has said that all written books on science prior to the last ten years should be burned. The Eastern is carried beyond the intellectual or the ordinary intellectual. Of course, true principle and reason from the basis of the One Fact is the highest form of intellect. But the hypothesis that the Eastern world takes puts it wholly on a true intellectual basis in carrying it to a clear conception.

The intellect of the Western world covers a wide range but comes to no absolute conclusion in its hypothesis or theories. All of the science of the Western world has been based upon that hypothesis or theory. The people of the Western world have progressed to the point where they know the existence of certain determining factors but they never go directly to the simple denominator of One Principle when handling fact. The Eastern philosophers have always based their premises upon one Natural Fact. And there you have the basis of the Quantum Theory. One Universal Fact from which all form emanates and operates as the animating force of the created form-the Universal distribution of energy.

These paragraphs involve the difference between true and false reason, between intelligent logic and false logic. We get our minds completely reversed when we work from the external or when we work merely for external results that we imagine will suit our own idea of things. There is an established order in the Universe and only through aligning ourselves with that natural order of things can we hope for satisfactory results.

The difference between the Masters conception and the theory of Monism is that the latter eliminated all but the blind force of nature or creation. The Masters always considered it an active, intelligent force that knew what it was doing, an energetic force, and a force that did accomplish an intelligent creation that moved toward an intelligent purpose and that anyone who would work with the intelligence of that force could accomplish all things through it.

The force which designed and created the Universe could not be considered an unintelligent force or blind force moving without conscious direction. Electricity must be governed by intelligence in our everyday affairs, else we could not have light, heat and power resulting from it. Electricity by itself is a blind force but, subjected to the control of intelligence, it produces constructive results. So all creative force of the Universe must be subjected to the direction of intelligence, else there never could have been orderly creation.

The crux of the whole matter is therefore right knowledge. What we have called knowledge is past.
The True knowledge is outside of the senses.
The True basis of knowledge is to know the motivating force and the ends toward which it moves, as it is this motivating sense or the inward sense of the trend of the motivating force of the Universe that brought all things into existence in the beginning and will bring all things into being through that individual who senses and works in harmony with its purpose.

The True knowledge comes through samadhi or silence. It comes through an inner feeling or intuitive knowing. This is rightly what we call understanding. With all your getting, get understanding. When we obey what we inwardly feel, the accomplishment is achieved and then we have correct knowledge for it is based on the outworking of principle (the Absolute). This is the manner in which all true knowledge comes, not only in things spiritual, but in relation to the principles we use everyday. We discover certain principles, apply those principles, results are forthcoming, and from these results we formulate our knowledge.

When you take that knowledge completely out of the realm of hypnosis you get down to the fundamental fact or truth. Knowledge does not necessarily exist in the fundamental fact. The fact exists prior to, and is greater than knowledge. Knowledge as the Unified Expanded intellect puts it, comes directly from the expression of the fundamental fact.

Right knowledge comes through becoming so still that one feels within himself the movement of Universal Forces, "The Spirit of God." Its activity not only becomes a vitalizing influence but it awakens an understanding in the mind of man.
"The inspiration of the Almighty giveth understanding."
Just as you must first understand the operation of the principle of mathematics through quiet submission to the rule, so must you contemplate the action of Divine Principle until you understand its operations. Knowledge is the accumulation of ideas, and true knowledge would be the result of seeing the spirit of God made Manifest. Knowledge comes in the completion of a process. Understanding discerns the way towards results. (Guidance provides direction from understanding)

When the Bible says that "the flesh profiteth nothing" it does not say that the flesh is nothing. It has no reality except that which is of the Spirit which produced it. The flesh is not a producer; it does not produce anything for it is the thing produced. It is the Spirit which produces. Flesh is Spirit in form, as we put it. We do not make any distinction between flesh and Spirit or material and spiritual. Consequently it is all one and the same to the expanded (enlightened) intellect, and that is where we accomplish. The Word made flesh is the true spiritual form.

Faith is the active principle of the mind. The mind acting upon inner knowing or understanding ripens into knowledge or becomes absolute knowledge. Spiritual intuition is direct knowing; it is tapping the infinite consciousness directly at its source. This power of direct knowing is born in every individual. Some manifest it earlier in life, chiefly because they are less hypnotized. That is, the less one is subjected to the supposed knowledge of the race, which is really ignorance, the more readily does that one follow what he instinctively knows and feels to be true. It is within the individual always and must be brought out.

Faith is the means through which principle is discerned and applied. First, faith is resting the mind of its own activities to gain new impetus. Secondly, it is relying on that impetus until it produces results. Faith is a sort of mental transformer whereby unaccomplished things or un-manifest powers are brought to manifestation.

Jesus said, "I have nothing save that which comes in the name and through the power of Christ," putting himself in direct receptivity to spiritual intuition at all times. What Jesus did was really a lesson in how each man should proceed in every phase of life. That you might be one with the Father even as he was one with the Father, and his contact was always through the Christ, The Word of God, that is the inner fact of all men. "Christ is all and in all" and Christ is the inner reality of each individual. (Hence all are "Christed" when Self realized)

The secret of Jesus' power was in his complete reliance upon what he felt moving in his deepest nature and which he called the Father within. The law of God is written in your inward parts, and to outwardly obey what is moving within is to bring the inner capacity into outer manifestation. That which moves in the deepest side of mans nature is the inward action of the Universal Principal.

There is only one kind of intuition just as there is only one kind of physical sight. You can, through your eyes, look toward and discover anything you wish. You may look for beauty and ugliness and use the same sight. One is desirable and the other undesirable. You may train your intuition to search out the determining principle and its operations; you can train it into psychic planes and find out what is going on there; or you can train in on your neighbor and discover his secret thought and motives. But, intuition turned in any other direction than to discover the operations of the Principle itself is perversion of this sense back of all senses and hypnosis is the result, for it clouds the clear perception of the individual.
The only way to escape any degree of hypnosis is to train the intuition into channels of direct knowing. This is the path of light and any perversion of the intuitive sense is the path of darkness.

Intuition is only another avenue through which consciousness may be increased. Through intuition one gains the inner facts of life. Trained to the Omniscience of God or the all-enfolding intelligence (Absolute), man can understand anything or any situation from the viewpoint of absolute knowing.

The old theory of occultism in that the senses must be destroyed or killed or reversed is not in accordance with teachings of the pure Eastern philosophy. They say that all is Spirit, that the senses are Spirit but must be so used and their true spiritual significance preserved. They become avenues of expression of that which the intuition learns as coming from the Spirit. This direct knowing is also direct manifestation. If we would accept that fact which is revealed in Principle, that fact would be immediately manifest to us. It is just that easy. The Western intellect has simply submerged it in its complexities.

The outer senses are avenues or outlets through which we express inward knowledge to the outward world. The outer senses should not be condemned or destroyed. In doing so you would destroy your outlets into the world. See to it that the function of your whole being lines up with the innermost tendencies of your nature until you express what you are in the sight of God

When you rightly understand the nature of what you call matter as pure Spirit substance, then you can see just why this is true. The Masters say "compress the cube and you have a different substance. Expand it and you have a different substance." You do not define this as material or physical substance, as in the compression or expansion you do not change its nature, but only the relative position of the atoms. Water or ice is just as much H2O, regardless of its form, and this power of expansion and contraction is the fourth dimension of it. Likewise, the power of extending anything from one magnitude to another by the simple rearrangement of the atoms is its fourth dimension and does not change its inherent character. If all things are made of spiritual substance, there is no dividing line between what we have called Spirit and its manifestation. Only when man is under a state of hypnosis does he imagine that there is something besides the unity of all things and the oneness of all things. Through this state of hypnosis he imposes false influences into form and these distortions are the fabrications of his own ignorance.

To know the true nature of all things, not as separated or isolated divisions, but as one and the same thing in different stages of progression, is to be possessed of the power and dominion that belongs to you as a product of One First Cause.

Man should reach out to every condition and circumstance of his life thru greater understanding and awareness. For a man is literally _what he thinks, _his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts. And since man is so intimately connected to the first cause, that first cause will support the thought of what man thinks through his evolution of self awareness and in the building of the intellect no matter how many lifetimes it takes. This is why man comes into conditions. Man brings it with him when he is born, He brings his body, his family and his universe with or without all of its conditions.
+Quote Post
orangesand
post May 23, 2011, 02:00 PM
Post #20

Unregistered

Do you not have a problem with the Cannon Acts of the Bible?
These Books(among others are not in the King James Version of the Bible)
#T he Life of Adam and Eve
# The Book of Enoch
# The Book of Jubilees
# The Infancy Gospel of Thomas
# Proto-Gospel of James
# The Gnostic Scriptures of Nag Hammadi
# The Gospel of Mary
# The Gospel of Nicodemus
# The Apocalypse of Peter
# Gnostic Apocalypse of Peter
* The Testament of Solomon
* The Zohar (The Book of Splendor)
* The Alphabet of Ben-Sira
* Joseph and Aseneth
* The Septuagint
* Bel and the Dragon
* The Acts of Peter
* The Acts of Paul and Thecla
* Mar Saba letter and The Secret Gospel of Mark
* The Gospel of Judas
+Quote Post
orangesand
post May 23, 2011, 02:04 PM
Post #21

Unregistered

The ideas of reincarnation in India are true, in a sense,(that everything in part of a vast recycling process, of elements) and this was not shown to be true until the advent of quantum mechanics.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post May 23, 2011, 07:15 PM
Post #22

Supreme God

QUOTE(orangesand @ May 23, 2011, 10:04 PM) *

Do you not have a problem with the Cannon Acts of the Bible?
These Books(among others are not in the King James Version of the Bible)
#T he Life of Adam and Eve
# The Book of Enoch
# The Book of Jubilees
# The Infancy Gospel of Thomas
# Proto-Gospel of James
# The Gnostic Scriptures of Nag Hammadi
# The Gospel of Mary
# The Gospel of Nicodemus
# The Apocalypse of Peter
# Gnostic Apocalypse of Peter
* The Testament of Solomon
* The Zohar (The Book of Splendor)
* The Alphabet of Ben-Sira
* Joseph and Aseneth
* The Septuagint
* Bel and the Dragon
* The Acts of Peter
* The Acts of Paul and Thecla
* Mar Saba letter and The Secret Gospel of Mark
* The Gospel of Judas

When you read something do you accept everything verbatim, and does your understanding of something change after you have read it several times?

Let's say two people are witnessing an event. They are both there to experience something, and after the event they describe the same thing but in different ways. Ways that are relative to their ability to comprehend and experience or in the way that it appeals to their needs and interests. In one sense each experience is valid even tho the descriptions vary. This would lead to the idea that not all things are seen just one way, or that the personal realities of individuals vary according to their very nature. What then is absolute within the varying descriptions and beliefs in something?
QUOTE(orangesand @ May 23, 2011, 10:04 PM) *

The ideas of reincarnation in India are true, in a sense,(that everything in part of a vast recycling process, of elements) and this was not shown to be true until the advent of quantum mechanics.

In once sense it is acceptable to think that the elements are recycled, but then there is the idea that time and space are not linear and so everything that was, is or will be exist NOW!
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jan 20, 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #23

Demi-God

Member No.: 34146

When God was alone he may have thought of creating life for companionship or possibly even dreamed about it as well. But the reality of the matter is that we are a physical manifestation of his all encompassing love in action.

For example: Jesus was a real man made from his perfect life in heaven and transferred to be an embryo into the womb of an ordinary woman named Mary.

God's arrangement to buy back the perfection that Adam had lost was no dream on anyone's part. From this we can also realize that Adam and Eve were just perfect ordinary people at one time as well.

Jesus actually suffered and died for us on a torture stake. Once again this is a matter of History and not God dreaming.

If God were dreaming then we would certainly want him to wake up and further do something about all the pain and misery that people experience today with the faith and hope of having our lives saved and not evaporating into thin air as if in a dream of some sort.

Will God not realize that we are weak, sick and tired and not do anything to help us? I hope not anyway.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th March 2017 - 09:51 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles