Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Telepathy
paranoia
post Dec 31, 2008, 08:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 31698

Sodium fluoride is present in the electrolyte channels of neurons in the frontal lobe, since it is an additive in the water supply. Instead of straight sodium, sodium fluoride is also an antenna. This installs group psychology, directional brain sensing (6th sense) and feelings and vibes noticeable by other people, social subtexts.

Iridium can be taken to allow sodium fluoride to enter into the neurons of the prefrontal cortex installing telepathy. 5-Meo-DMT smoked opens up telepathic communication with entities.

Google search MesoIridium for the supplement. Finnish the entire bottle within three days in order to learn telepathy.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jan 01, 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

So there is alien life! When did you land on this planet?
+Quote Post
Phi
post Jan 02, 2009, 06:29 AM
Post #3

God

Member No.: 25755

Maybe you will be able to understand HIM. If you can't, go F**K yourself
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jan 02, 2009, 09:30 AM
Post #4

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

That's telling him! Or should I say HIM?
+Quote Post
trojan_libido
post Jan 04, 2009, 11:51 PM
Post #5

God

Member No.: 5681

Lol. Another day another nutter.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Jan 09, 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #6

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

Another thread for the "realm" section, huh?
+Quote Post
huanic
post Jul 08, 2009, 06:28 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 32235

Sodium fluoride is present in the electrolyte channels of neurons in the frontal lobe, since it is an additive in the water supply. Instead of straight sodium, sodium fluoride is also an antenna. This installs group psychology, directional brain sensing (6th sense) and feelings and vibes noticeable by other people, social subtexts.Iridium can be taken to allow sodium fluoride to enter into the neurons of the prefrontal cortex installing telepathy.
+Quote Post
catseye
post Jul 08, 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #8

Awakening

Member No.: 31959

QUOTE(huanic @ Jul 08, 2009, 07:28 PM) *

Sodium fluoride is present in the electrolyte channels of neurons in the frontal lobe, since it is an additive in the water supply. Instead of straight sodium, sodium fluoride is also an antenna. This installs group psychology, directional brain sensing (6th sense) and feelings and vibes noticeable by other people, social subtexts.Iridium can be taken to allow sodium fluoride to enter into the neurons of the prefrontal cortex installing telepathy.

what make sodium fluoride an antenna?
and have you taken this substance? did you have telepathy?
can we test you on it? experiment?
+Quote Post
Orbz
post Jul 09, 2009, 06:56 AM
Post #9

Overlord

Member No.: 6770

QUOTE(catseye @ Jul 09, 2009, 12:05 PM) *

what make sodium fluoride an antenna?
and have you taken this substance? did you have telepathy?
can we test you on it? experiment?

I guess you've brushed your teeth and drunk tap water? I know I have, and I'm not telepathic, yet, possibly delusional, but not telepathic. Maybe I need more?
+Quote Post
Rick
post Jul 09, 2009, 08:53 AM
Post #10

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

Schizophrenia can lead its victims to believe they have extraordinary powers.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 09, 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #11

Supreme God

Member No.: 3458

QUOTE(Rick @ Jul 09, 2009, 08:53 AM) *

Schizophrenia can lead its victims to believe they have extraordinary powers.

Though I already announced that I leave BM for uncertain period of time, but as this topic is triggered again I feel obliged to add some additional comments.

In view of the comments made by Rick
I want everybody to note that creators of Psychology Sigmund Freud and Karl Gustav Jung both were in taking Opium in great quantities, in addition to that Prof. Karl Gustav Jung was considering himself to be a reincarnation of Paracelsus, who in his turn was Opium in taker as well.
So as you all understand Psychology is specifically censored and edited science having aim to hide many specific aspects of reality behind specific ontology invented to described the psyche.

Some people having Schizophrenia indeed say that they have extraordinary abilities, there is a non-official opinion that some of them are Tripping/Traveling under DMT in some unknown worlds as the biochemical balance of operation of their Pineal Gland is disturbed, and as their sense of reality is disturbed they make NO difference between what they experience there in 'DMT-world' and what they as persons here are in our true world, that is why they speak about extraordinary abilities they have.

In taking any stuff that may trigger fundamental reconstruction of the brain is extremely dangerous because one can start to hear voices, see insects coming out of walls etc and that can run a person to madness. That is why I strongly do not recommend to make such experiments.

Many old Orders and some Secret Societies in particularly Freemasons, some Religious congregations, Shamanic and Druidic communities have hundreds of years of accumulated knowledge and experience of how 'safely' trip/travel and Navigate in those so called worlds, and eventually they developed some relatively 'safe' brews, which does not run to Schizophrenia and things like that (actually there are rumors that via the realm of the Shadow-DMT world they manipulate people on distance). So it is much safer to pave the way with help of a Master/Teacher (but be careful that can run to slavery, rumors say that that generally runs to slavery), than make experiments with chemicals which may result in total destruction of a self. Star Wars movies fully describe DMT Universe.

We have another topic over the Telepathy here, in particularly I brought some examples somehow indicating that the phenomena MAYBE exist:
1. http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?s=&sh...ndpost&p=101349
2. http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?s=&sh...ndpost&p=101371
3. http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?s=&sh...ndpost&p=101434

Disappeared pictures (having direct practical link with the Consciousness Singularity concept) due to activities of some gentlemen can be traced here:
http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?s=&sh...ndpost&p=102949

E.g.

Rings of the Power from ArmEn[k]ia, Ararat Valley (Airavata Valley http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airavata ), Yerevan City (Erawan city - Erawan is Thai name of Airavata - white elephant of Indra)

1. Dr. Hamsterviel & Archangel Michael
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddrnd393_6dp3b4k94

2. Ring of Power of Third Reich of Dr. Karl Ernst Haushofer
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddrnd393_4gtscx2dm

3. God Aton / NATO
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddrnd393_8cw394tc8

Certainly members of certain groups of interests make all efforts to suppress any possibility of COMMON PEOPLE to develop some awareness over the subject covering all the phenomena with demonized world Schizophrenia pinning it over any person who discourses over the subject in open way in Public.

So see you all by October, maybe.
+Quote Post
Orbz
post Jul 10, 2009, 10:35 AM
Post #12

Overlord

Member No.: 6770

QUOTE(Enki @ Jul 10, 2009, 01:36 PM) *

Some people having Schizophrenia indeed say that they have extraordinary abilities, there is a non-official opinion that some of them are Tripping/Traveling under DMT in some unknown worlds as the biochemical balance of operation of their Pineal Gland is disturbed, and as their sense of reality is disturbed they make NO difference between what they experience there in 'DMT-world' and what they as persons here are in our true world, that is why they speak about extraordinary abilities they have.

The DMT hypothesis never really took hold, I remember seeing one paper about it, but there has never been anything following it up. That and the fact that DMT doesn't induce the same kind of psychosis as schizophrenia... especially not compared to the amphetamines nor the NMDA antagonists.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 10, 2009, 03:06 PM
Post #13

Supreme God

Member No.: 3458

QUOTE(Orbz @ Jul 10, 2009, 10:35 AM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ Jul 10, 2009, 01:36 PM) *

The DMT hypothesis never really took hold, I remember seeing one paper about it, but there has never been anything following it up. That and the fact that DMT doesn't induce the same kind of psychosis as schizophrenia... especially not compared to the amphetamines nor the NMDA antagonists.

When matter concerns DMT the official scientific sources are not trusty as science funding in the world comes from sources controlled by those who made, make and shall make all efforts to dump the topic and lead astray. It is my privet opinion.

The schizophrenia diagnosis and what in true the schizophrenia is by itself is a matter of serious debates. I think all the information concerning schizophrenia distributed for decades by strictly organized and centralized scientific communities world wide is strictly questionable as in ontology as well as in methods of dealing with it.

The matter is, as some rumors say, that the electrical noises passing in our bodies: on its surface, in the belly, through bowels etc may contain some specific packages of patterns which somehow may significantly modify the brain activities while getting access to the brain tissues. Eventually those patterns may transfer from men to men and even replicate while e.g. the conventional handshakings; some of those noise patterns may contain such a package which can cause personality disorder and even lead to development of some specific symptoms, which generally are ascribed to word schizophrenia. Certainly there can be many other causes, and DMT related aspects (I mentioned above) should not be discarded only because there is no certain official data to make reference to, and a decent man, in my opinion, should candidly admit, at least in close circles that "There are so many things in heavens and on earth, my dear friend Horatio, that never have been dreamt by wisest sages we had..." Certainly these all are strictly non-scientific ruminations I dare to make for contemplation of restricted number of decent men of the west who were frequent long ago on Brain Meta.

Hope to join chats on Brain Meta by October, maybe, sorry that shall not participate to the discussions henceforth.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2017 - 03:48 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles