BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hello all, "Qian Kan gives BrainMeta.com ALL of his ten thousand thumbs up--WAY WAY UP!"Qian Kan Puplications<--Not a real thing outside of my imagination. Don't bother look up
Qian Kan
post Jan 19, 2014, 05:37 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 36949

My real name is not Qian Kan. Qian Kan is my super secret power name that if spoken in three different languages at the same time, by the same person; even stranger things will happen.

All silly me aside, this is a wonderful website, and I am happy to become a member of it.

I am a 26 year old 'caucasian', 'American', 'human'. I live in CA somewhere super secret, and am trying to evolve my consciousness and become accesible to 'aliens', and 'alien power'... I love humor. but there is seriousness and truth in the preceding sentence along with a laugh(and yes I think aliens probably exist and am inspired by the notion) But in simplified terms, doing out with certain explanations, I am a seeker of truth, and the beyond states. I don't perceive myself as particularly far on the path, but here I am, and I feel really fortunate to have stumbled apon this site in my pursuit of transcendence, and further realization and actualization of personal divinity. Very impressed with Shawn's philosophical work here, and eager to see where he takes things. Eager to meet new people of a similar mold. I've read some of your postss here, and I think I may have found a temple of greatness. So hello, and thank you all for your own efforts and workings that constitute what I think is a very beautiful thing here.

Some of my interrests include:

Lucid Dreaming
Meditation
Qi Gong
Yoga
Buddhism
Taoism
Mysticism
Nature
Outdoors activities(hiking, backpacking, fishing etc)
Music(playing guitar-- love all kinds)
Art
Poetry
Science(especially neuroscience)
Books(a brif list of some favorites: Hua Hu Ching, Dhammapada, I Ching, Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming, Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep)
Reading
Writing
Videogames
Movies
The 3 F's: Fun, Friends and Family
Tai Chi

Thanks for reading my post. Glad to be a part of this amazing place

Sincerely,

~Qian Kan~
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2017 - 07:13 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles