Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yoga, free print cards
catseye
post Jul 09, 2009, 07:40 AM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 31959

On the main page of brainmeta.com there is a list of popular topics to the right, at the end is "Yoga" yet when clicked it takes the person to various subjects but not any I've seen with instruction or insight to Yoga. So I thought to remedy that.

Here is a great resource for anyone interested in Yoga, but would rather study this exercise in private, these cards are printable and free. The resources they give, at most, is also free.

(extra info: I had to put them in photo lab to increase the size and then print.)

http://www.yogacards.com/yoga-pose-cards.html
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BrainMeta
post Jun 14, 2010, 03:37 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 32832

I am strongly believe in this exercise because I am also do this in the morning, Its exercise give me a very nice heath , You know Yoga can solve the cancer problem. If any buddy want to know more information about so you can just find in the Google. This is my favorite exercise. Exersice of YOga is asanas, pranayama and meditation can help such diverse ailments like diabetes, blood pressure, digestive disorders, arthritis,chronic fatigue, asthma arteriosclerosis, , varicose veins and heart conditions,
+Quote Post
jack martinn
post Jul 13, 2010, 10:52 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 32912

It is necessary to feel fit. Fitness is a main thing for body. Yoga is a best way for to keep the body fit. There are so many types of Yoga. There are also so many institute for learn about Yoga. In India Baba Ramdev is a famous Yoga Teacher. The main benefit of Yoga is that there are no any side effect of it.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Aug 25, 2010, 09:30 PM
Post #4

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

QUOTE(jupiterpitter @ Aug 26, 2010, 04:24 AM) *

Yoga is very important in our life it keep us disease free and make internally and externally fit and healthy, it make us flexible and make our mind relax ,energetic, strength to do more work .Now a days also many of the people don't know the benefit of yoga and how to do there are many sites which give you information about yoga and how you do all the information they will provide you yoga is very beneficial and important for our health.
So, we all know that people who practice yoga never get ill. Sure....
+Quote Post
elihu46
post Oct 15, 2010, 01:59 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 33146

No, it is not true that people who practice yoga never get ill becasue weakened by stress, fatigue, overwork or other lifestyle factors are also responsible for illness. Yoga gives us strength to fight against disease but that means not that the people who practice yoga never get ill.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Oct 15, 2010, 02:29 AM
Post #6

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

QUOTE(elihu46 @ Oct 15, 2010, 10:59 AM) *
Yoga gives us strength to fight against disease but that means not that the people who practice yoga never get ill.
So like exercise then really ...
+Quote Post
laurahill
post Sep 20, 2011, 01:09 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 33602

I am very conscious about my health and fitness.so i always search something new and helpful things like yoga..I started practicing yoga from last 3 months daily early morning with empty stomach..yoga is really great way to keep our body,mind fit and healthy.I feel more energetic and fresh after doing yoga.
+Quote Post
Flex
post Sep 20, 2011, 06:08 AM
Post #8

God

Member No.: 5877

Looks like a thread for GodConsciousness! Perfect place to share some excerpts from JOY.
+Quote Post
albert
post Oct 30, 2011, 11:20 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 33623

QUOTE(laurahill @ Sep 20, 2011, 01:09 AM) *

I am very conscious about my health and fitness.so i always search something new and helpful things like yoga..I started practicing yoga from last 3 months daily early morning with empty stomach..yoga is really great way to keep our body,mind fit and healthy.I feel more energetic and fresh after doing yoga.

Thats what yoga gives the Positive attitude and abundance of positive energy but for yoga beginners its must that they practice it under some professional or expert yoga teacher.
+Quote Post
josephrettig
post Feb 08, 2012, 12:27 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 33958

I am strongly believe this Yoga because it helped me lots in my daily life mentally and physically.
+Quote Post
alisha99
post Jul 23, 2012, 04:04 AM
Post #11

Aspiring

Member No.: 34366

Yoga is the best for our physical and mental health. It helps a lot for our physical and mental health.
+Quote Post
phelps12
post Aug 03, 2012, 01:14 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 34409

Yoga is quiet a healthy exercise in terms of dealing with stress as well as tension in life. Many peoples around the world have benefited from this exercise. It also provides the power to concentrate better.
+Quote Post
aremwellness
post Sep 03, 2012, 05:47 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 34484

it is very helpful in reducing mental stress.
you feels calmness in the body.
regular yoga keeps you fit physically as well as mentally.
+Quote Post
Miles
post Feb 26, 2013, 07:08 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 34955

I also believe that yoga is an excellent exercise for the physical fitness and mental health.
It is a good tool to get rid of the various mental disturbances such as stress, depression, and anxiety.
I have lost 30 pounds through the yoga workouts.
It also helped me to control my hypertension.

Maitland Bootcamp
+Quote Post
Dexter
post May 28, 2013, 09:24 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 35141

Well Yoga is an ideal exercise, for losing weight lowering depression and maintaining good health and fitness level.I started it 2 years ago at the fitness club where i have learned lot of things about it from expert trainer He also guided me on how to increase your stamina. I used to get yoga for 2 hour daily and that training session dramatically improves my health as well as my fitness .
+Quote Post
Ruthen
post Jun 25, 2013, 09:25 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 35187

Yoga is an excellent way to improve physical and mental fitness. It reduces mental stress and loosen up tense muscles effectively. Yoga possess are great actions to improve flexibility and reduces chances of injuries. Yoga is also good for weight loss.

Lakewood personal trainer
+Quote Post
Justin Garner
post Jan 08, 2014, 01:32 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 36922

Improved flexibility is one of the first and most obvious benefits of yoga. During your first class, you probably won't be able to touch your toes, never mind do a backbend. But if you stick with it, you'll notice a gradual loosening, and eventually, seemingly impossible poses will become possible. You'll also probably notice that aches and pains start to disappear. That's no coincidence. Tight hips can strain the knee joint due to improper alignment of the thigh and shinbones. Tight hamstrings can lead to a flattening of the lumbar spine, which can cause back pain. And inflexibility in muscles and connective tissue, such as fascia and ligaments, can cause poor posture.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2017 - 12:41 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles