Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Potentiating Amphetamine
PigeonParty
post Jan 02, 2013, 07:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34756

As a frequent user of amphetamine, I've recently started looking for ways to minimize my dosage while still gaining the benefits to focus and productivity. After doing a little digging, I found an article which discusses some ways to potentiate adderall.

Alkalinizing Agents: Adderall absorbs better in less acidic gastrointestinal conditions. You can decrease the acidity of your GI tract by taking one or two tums or half a teaspoon of baking soda (mixed with water) about an hour before consuming the amphetamine. Be careful not to take too much baking soda, as its chemical reaction with stomach acid can cause nausea and vomiting.

Caffeine: Blocks adenosine, which is a molecule that suppresses activity in the central nervous system. Increases activity of many of the same neurotransmitters that Adderall increases levels of including dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine. Donít use too much caffeine with Adderall, as this raises heart rate considerably and can certainly be dangerous.

L-Tyrosine: Increases dopamine levels, directly potentiating Adderall. While this will undoubtedly increase the effects of Adderall , it will most likely increase physical side effects more than it will improve the experience. This is because it causes more dopamine to be made in the peripheral nervous system than the central nervous system. It also increases activity in the sympathetic nervous system to a greater degree than it provides mental stimulation.

I've also been told that taking ~ 3 grams of L-Arginine can potentiate amphetamines. I was wondering if anyone's tried any of these methods and could offer a perspective on how well they work? I've used combined caffeine with amphetamine before, but doing so spikes my heart rate like crazy so I try not to do it often.

Has anyone had luck potentiating adderall with any supplements not mentioned here?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2017 - 06:40 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles