Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Black Veil, Beyond the darkness
AstroLad02
post Oct 31, 2014, 02:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37404

I'm starting a new thesis involving the idea that there's another universe, behind our currently observable one. One behind it, and it, so on, so forth. This was inspired by the notion that darkness is but the absence of light, and I questioned. How come light isn't the absence of darkness? Why isn't the universal entities pertaining to yin & yang, equally respected in this sense? However the veil of which I hope to lift is in the constructs held-up via the strong force. Beyond our perceivable spectrum of colour. Beyond our feeling and consciousness of the physical world. The world. Ladies and gentlemen! I give to you, the true-universe! Without the need for physics, or even true-physics!

I ask that you follow along with me. If what I'm suggesting pertains to any substantial potentiality, should we not explore it? Why not? How-even?

This is Astro Lad signing off!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr_Tsoni
post Nov 28, 2014, 12:15 AM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37460

Perhaps it's always said that darkness is the absence of light and not the other way around because light is a wave. In physical meaning:

Light is generally defined as that portion of the electromagnetic spectrum with wavelengths between 400 and 700 nanometers (billionths of a meter). Like all forms of electromagnetic radiation, light travels with a speed of 186,282 miles (299,728 kilometers) per second in a vacuum. It is perhaps the swiftest and most delicate form of energy found in nature.

The conflict between light-as-waves and light-as-particles has had an interesting resolution. Today, physicists say that light sometimes acts like a wave and sometimes acts like a collection of particles. Perhaps it is a wave consisting of tiny particles. Those particles are now called photons. They are different from other kinds of particles we know of since they have no mass. They are just tiny packages of energy that act like particles of matter.

Two sets of laws are used to describe light. One set is based on the idea that light is a wave. Those laws are used when they work. The second set is based on the idea that light consists of particles. Those laws are also used when they work.

The philosophy of using wave or particle explanations for light is an example of duality. The term duality means that some natural phenomenon can be understood in two very different ways. Interestingly enough, other forms of duality have been discovered. For example, scientists have traditionally thought of electrons as a form of matter. They have mass and charge, which are characteristics of matter. But it happens that some properties of electrons can best be explained if they are thought of as waves. So, like light, electrons also have a dual character.

Read more: http://www.scienceclarified.com/Io-Ma/Light.html
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 01:07 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles