Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Should I fake ADD to get Dexedrine?
GoodFellas
post May 27, 2009, 06:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32118

Should I fake ADD to get Dexedrine? It's no doubt a better product than Ritalin, but it's very hard to get a hold of. It's impossible to purchase online and it's very hard to get in the street. Speed, Coke, Efedrine is no problem..What's the risks with faking ADD? As long as you read about ADD symptoms I think it'll go.

Btw, save me for the morals;)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rick
post May 27, 2009, 08:55 AM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

Not morals, but the self-interest in not getting addicted to one of the most difficult classes of drug to kick. All the amphetamines are trouble. Stay away from them.
+Quote Post
catseye
post May 27, 2009, 09:59 AM
Post #3

Awakening

Member No.: 31959

I agree with Rick. fairly dangerous stuff. Why would you want it in the first place?
many alternative out there with less side effects.
+Quote Post
GoodFellas
post May 27, 2009, 11:07 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(catseye @ May 27, 2009, 09:59 AM) *

I agree with Rick. fairly dangerous stuff. Why would you want it in the first place?

So what alternatives are just as good?;D

I want it because it's the best.
+Quote Post
catseye
post May 27, 2009, 11:16 AM
Post #5

Awakening

QUOTE(GoodFellas @ May 27, 2009, 12:07 PM) *

The best for what, sweetheart ?
+Quote Post
mdma
post May 27, 2009, 11:42 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 32036

QUOTE(GoodFellas @ May 27, 2009, 07:43 AM) *

Should I fake ADD to get Dexedrine? It's no doubt a better product than Ritalin, but it's very hard to get a hold of. It's impossible to purchase online and it's very hard to get in the street. Speed, Coke, Efedrine is no problem..What's the risks with faking ADD? As long as you read about ADD symptoms I think it'll go.

Its hard to save the morals after such a post. Faking a disease to gain access to meds, that will be in your medical record forever, and its hard to explain yeah i faked that this time to have Dexedrine you know , take that off my file since i faked it ok?

I dont know your age and the reason why you seek Dex ,but that would be the main reason why i would NOT fake a medical conditions. Your first questions says should i fake ADD, so dont be surprised if people respond saying no, you shouldnt.

From wiki:

Withdrawal symptoms from dextroamphetamine primarily consist of mental fatigue, mental depression and an increased appetite. Symptoms may last for days with occasional use and weeks or months with chronic use with severity dependent on the length of time and the amount of dextroamphetamine taken. Withdrawal symptoms may also include anxiety, agitation, excessive sleep, suicidal thoughts and psychosis.

The whitdrawal doesnt seems like fun, unless youre planning on a life time use of Dex.

And for sure Dexedrine is available online somewhere just like anything else.
+Quote Post
GoodFellas
post May 27, 2009, 11:59 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(mdma @ May 27, 2009, 11:42 AM) *

QUOTE(GoodFellas @ May 27, 2009, 07:43 AM) *

Its hard to save the morals after such a post. Faking a disease to gain access to meds, that will be in your medical record forever, and its hard to explain yeah i faked that this time to have Dexedrine you know , take that off my file since i faked it ok?

I dont know your age and the reason why you seek Dex ,but that would be the main reason why i would NOT fake a medical conditions. Your first questions says should i fake ADD, so dont be surprised if people respond saying no, you shouldnt.

And for sure Dexedrine is available online somewhere just like anything else.

That's one of my concerns too that it will be in my medical records forever.

No, you can't get it online. Ritalin is easy to acquire, and Adderall used to be pretty easy, but no one sells it anymore.

Dexedrine online is IMPOSSIBLE. However, if you know about a place please PM me:)
+Quote Post
Rick
post May 27, 2009, 12:36 PM
Post #8

Supreme God

QUOTE(catseye @ May 27, 2009, 12:16 PM) *

I know what he means. If you want a real rush of clarity and mental power, amphetamines are the best. The trouble is, I don't know anyone, including myself, who can stand the withdrawl and not keep taking it as long as the supply holds out. You'll go nuts if you stay on it (paranoia in three days, guaranteed), and you'll wish you hadn't started when you crash.
+Quote Post
mk-ultra
post May 27, 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #9

Awakening

Member No.: 23751

QUOTE(Rick @ May 27, 2009, 01:36 PM) *

QUOTE(catseye @ May 27, 2009, 12:16 PM) *

I know what he means. If you want a real rush of clarity and mental power, amphetamines are the best. The trouble is, I don't know anyone, including myself, who can stand the withdrawl and not keep taking it as long as the supply holds out. You'll go nuts if you stay on it (paranoia in three days, guaranteed), and you'll wish you hadn't started when you crash.

Depends on which isomer/derivate of it. I don't think methylphenidate has the same effects as dextroamphetamine. Just because they share the same basic compound it doesn't mean they have the exact same effect on the brain. Some cause euphoria, some not. I digress.. Whenever I see a drug with methyl-anything in it, I see cannon-fodder for the anti-drug and religious (and some pseudo-spiritual-hollistic-mumbo-jumbo) movements that demonize the use of ANY drug whether beneficial or not for people suffering from cognitive impairment.
I'd rather see a functioning human being than a schizophrenic homeless pushing a shopping cart around downtown. That's the other alternative.
The poster is looking into abusing them. But there are people with serious dopaminergic imbalance problems that can't function at the level of a regular person without these drugs.
+Quote Post
Orbz
post May 27, 2009, 07:53 PM
Post #10

Overlord

Member No.: 6770

QUOTE(GoodFellas @ May 27, 2009, 10:43 PM) *

Should I fake ADD to get Dexedrine? It's no doubt a better product than Ritalin, but it's very hard to get a hold of. It's impossible to purchase online and it's very hard to get in the street. Speed, Coke, Efedrine is no problem..

What do you think the difference is between speed and dexedrine/dexamphetamine/(+)amphetamine?
+Quote Post
GoodFellas
post May 28, 2009, 12:57 AM
Post #11

mk-ultra:

I'm not looking into abusing them, I need it for my exam. Also, I think I might have a little ADD.
+Quote Post
catseye
post May 28, 2009, 05:09 AM
Post #12

Awakening

name='GoodFellas' date='May 28, 2009, 01:57 AM' post='101703']
mk-ultra:

I'm not looking into abusing them, I need it for my exam.

That is abuse, isn't it? Perhaps I'm a old school, but the reason for exams is to test your study and knowledge of the skill, trade and career you have chosen. Will you also be needing this to perform your duties in your profession?
Because generally if you have focus and knowledge for your exams you have it in your work. If it is generated by a false clarity that is fleeting, the knowledge too will dissipate as quickly.

Also, I think I might have a little ADD.

You either have something of this nature or you don't - you can't have a little of it.
If your burned out on the pressure of study, that's not having ADD - just take a break and rest your mind. No side effects with that.
Or stop taking so many breaks and sit you butt down and study the material, instead of taking a drug that gives a momentary super-fuse to absorb a large amount of knowledge all at once.

If I can absorb the intensity of a anatomy course at the age of 30-something without drugs, you too can study and absorb what you must at your age, without the fix. smile.gif
+Quote Post
mdma
post May 28, 2009, 06:42 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 32036

QUOTE(GoodFellas @ May 28, 2009, 01:57 AM) *

mk-ultra:

I'm not looking into abusing them, I need it for my exam. Also, I think I might have a little ADD.

What kind of exams a phd in nuclear physics? High school?

Go to the gym, eat well, sleep enough, try basic nootropics like there is dozens on this forum and after a month or two exams shouldnt be a big deal.
As soon as people have a little difficulty in studying they self-diagnosed with a little ADD.

People that really suffer from ADD usually dont write on forum that they will fake ADD to have Dexedrine.

But tell us after u go see a physician, im curious to know what his answers will be. If he prescribes you with something else are you gonna say no i want dex only?

mdma
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post May 28, 2009, 07:00 AM
Post #14

Demi-God

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 5683

QUOTE(mdma @ May 28, 2009, 10:42 AM) *

QUOTE(GoodFellas @ May 28, 2009, 01:57 AM) *

mk-ultra:

What kind of exams a phd in nuclear physics? High school?

Go to the gym, eat well, sleep enough, try basic nootropics like there is dozens on this forum and after a month or two exams shouldnt be a big deal.
As soon as people have a little difficulty in studying they self-diagnosed with a little ADD.

People that really suffer from ADD usually dont write on forum that they will fake ADD to have Dexedrine.

But tell us after u go see a physician, im curious to know what his answers will be. If he prescribes you with something else are you gonna say no i want dex only?

mdma

ADD seems to be overdiagnosed as of late. Seems that half the kids today are suffering from "ADD". We are getting barraged with info on a daily basis and this seems to play a part, but sometimes parents just need to be more involved with their kids and keep them intellectually engaged.
+Quote Post
Rick
post May 28, 2009, 09:17 AM
Post #15

Supreme God

In all the cases I know of with high school kids diagnosed with ADD, the kids are neglected by their parents. Usually two working parents are too busy to interact normally with their kids, so they drug them to calm them down. It began in the 1970s with the Nixon recession and inflation making it so that people couldn't afford to buy a home unless both parents worked. That's now become the norm, along with screwing the public schools so that they cut "frills" like art, music, and physical education. What did they expect? We need to get back to good union jobs that can buy a house and car with one paycheck like it was back in the 1950s and '60s, and physical education was a required subject in school. Then we'll see the diagnosis rate of ADD plummet.
+Quote Post
post Apr 12, 2011, 10:42 AM
Post #16

Unregistered

Lol I don't plan on abusing it, I just need it to study for my exam... aka--abuse. It is easy enough to fake having ADD, but you will probably be prescribed Adderall. Go make a doctor friend if you want dexedrine. Oh and btw once you get prescribed, if you don't take it regularly/get your prescriptions filled, it will be somewhat suspicious. If you take it on a regular basis, you will most certainly be abusing it. Infact all amphetamine use is abuse even if it is prescribed. Amphetamine should have never been considered medicine even for "ADD."

If you want to pass your tests, this is not the way to go. Get off your lazy ass and study a few hours a day. You don't need to cram. You will not learn anything, and you will definitely burn yourself out. A censequence of amphetamine use is the loss of ability to consolidate memories. It is not an effective way to study.
+Quote Post
post Apr 12, 2011, 11:46 AM
Post #17

Unregistered

Don't do it.

I take Dexedrine (I used to take Ritalin) and all stimulants make me more Hyper.

In Canada Adderall IR is not available so the Doctor prescribes Dexedrine IR.

I did not have ADD; but, I thought it would help me with my studies (I was a slow reader).

Now with the stimulants I am worse.

My brain is hyperactive.

Now if there is a small little thing, which is supposed to be of no concern (distraction), but if it is more stimulating to my brain, I cannot control doing the other stuff first.

For example, I spend lots of time surfing the web for News (Google News etc.).

This is not even closely related to my career, and it will never help me get a job.

I can't quit it now...if I try stopping it....I lose motivation in everything....feel like sleeping all day and night....

I wouldn't have wasted so much time writing this....See what I mean...Now I waste time on stuff such as these even though I have lots of Studies pending...

I curse all those articles that said it improved studies even in people who did not have ADD (college students taking it to improve their grades etc.).

Hmm...Do you think I should increase my dose or reduce it?

Oh and don't forget the Anxiety that comes along with Ritalin and Dexedrine. The Anxiety makes it 10x harder for me to focus on my studies. I am almost close to getting OCD now because of constant anxiety.

Oh and I am probably frying all my brain cells with these stimulants.

Stress frys the brain cells. Read it up on Google Scholar.

+Quote Post
Phi
post Apr 12, 2011, 12:12 PM
Post #18

God

Member No.: 25755

you should probably quit gradually...and maybe grab some professional help to guide you through the easiest ways to do so
+Quote Post
Rubberdoll
post Aug 27, 2011, 10:28 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 33543

QUOTE(GoodFellas @ May 27, 2009, 10:43 AM) *

Should I fake ADD to get Dexedrine? It's no doubt a better product than Ritalin, but it's very hard to get a hold of. It's impossible to purchase online and it's very hard to get in the street. Speed, Coke, Efedrine is no problem..

Being Rx'ed in various occasions with CIBA Ritalin, Dexedrine and Adderall for my ADD, I did not notice that Dexedrine is superior to Ritalin. It's different.

When taken as prescribed, I found that both Dexies and Addies give me a sedated feeling, shut up and makes me calm. Ideal to sit down and study for hours. On the other hand, CIBA Ritalin, soon after onset kicks in, it gives me energy, motivation and kicks in the butt to move and get things done. I will also get chatty.

I wouldn't know what the effects of these stims would be on individuals without ADD. (as a matter of fact the effects of these stims also differ from ADDer to ADDer). Probably a medicated non-ADDer will be tweaked so much that doing anything productive would be impossible.
+Quote Post
james white
post Dec 19, 2015, 02:47 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 37973

We have available Dextroamphetamine a medication used in the treatment of ADHD that is also sometimes used to treat narcolepsy.
Levoamphetamine a psychostimulant known to increase wakefulness and focus .
Lisdexamfetamine used in treatment of ADHD .
Methamphetamine, Adderall ,Adderall XR, Dexedrine, ProCentra, Dextrostat ,Ritalin ,Concerta ,Vyvanse, Focalin ,Strattera, Crystal meth, Methylin, Quillivant, Clonidine , Guanfacine

No Prior Prescription Needed -
Best quality drugs
100% Anonymity Guarantee -
Privacy, Security, Discreet Packaging -
------ Watchful packaging-----------
+ Swift worldwide shipping!
FDA approved
* * Friendly customer support
Regular Discounts
email masstrade2 at google mail dot com
+Quote Post
Thomas Brett
post Nov 17, 2016, 02:18 AM
Post #21

Member No.: 38433

We are well established and reputable online suppliers of Dexedrine and other related meds we supply the following medications below
Dextroamphetamine
Levoamphetamine
Lisdexamfetamine
Adderall ,Adderall XR, Dexedrine, ProCentra, Dextrostat ,Ritalin ,Concerta ,Vyvanse, Focalin ,Strattera, Methylin, Quillivant, Clonidine , Guanfacine

We are very open to receiving orders we make sure the privacy of every buyer is protected .Shipping is fast and discreet as well to order email us below at
pharmanoprescription at google mail dot com

Call or text 469- 850-3097
+Quote Post
Daigux
post Nov 17, 2016, 12:49 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 38423

What is the difference between Adderall and Adderall XR?
+Quote Post
buyrealmeds
post Mar 11, 2017, 07:50 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 38549

Buy Real Dexedrine online with no RX
We supply excellent quality Dexedrine which is fast working
Besides Dexedrine we also do supply other ADHD meds like Adderal, vyvanse, concerta, methylin, clonidine, quivalant, ritalin
Ordering is very very legit and confidential
We do fast and discreet shipment and parceling

We welcome all inquiries

Call or text us at +1530-517-5542
+Quote Post
bmeds
post Apr 12, 2017, 03:11 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 38588

We are a trusted pharmacy which deals in the supply of various ADD/ADHD medications
You don't need an RX to place your order with us
To order visit our website at buyrealmeds dot com
Call or text us at (+1410) 775-6743
All inquiries are welcomed
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2017 - 09:18 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles