Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 4 Questions
daramantus
post Apr 11, 2015, 07:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37641

After seeing many videos on youtube, I ended up with some questions, many are using theories of quantum mechanics to sustain ideas "new era" and other types of "mysticism," which I think are all mumbo-jumbo, but they are using science to support their ideas
I want you to answer me 4 issues ..

1. Does Qbism support the idea of 'your mind creating reality'?
2. Does Bell theorem denies reality?
3. Do the tests on the Leggett-Garg inequalities debunked macrorealism ?
4. Even the nucleus [of an atom], which we think of as so dense, pops in and out of existence just as readily as the electrons do" ?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Botell0
post Jun 21, 2016, 06:18 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 38214

the 4th question interests me the most... really hope someday we would find the answer
+Quote Post
haohao
post Jun 22, 2016, 01:08 AM
Post #3

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Prof, and I hope my suggestions could be some useful.

1. For the 4 questions you mentioned above,
1) If the "Qbism" you referred to is the "Quantum Bayesianism", then it supports the conception that group minds together making reality. As for the idea that "your mind creating reality", I agree with it on the aspect of the personal behaviours based on the individual creativity, such as the personal initiative.
2) The idea of the Bell's theorem is not denying reality but to analysize the reality into the area of the "quantum". However, I couldn't agree with the idea that the non-particle mechanics is not reproducible (though the cost for the 100% predication, which is necessary, may be too expensive), and I thought the research of the physical particles is important.
3) Partially. The postulate of “Noninvasive measurability”, which depicts a ideal state, is agreeable. However, the idea of the “Leggett-Garg inequalities” is not agreeable, also because the micro-physics is associated with the macro-physics, which could not be fully separated.
4) The answer is quite simply. It’s by the power of magnetics distributed in ecosystem.
5) I wish someone may post a question of whether the "black hole" is really existed? I thought the black hole is the matter having the quality no different with the matter we contact daily, and it just be different with the density and the electromagnetics.

2. Not all the research is useful in the end but all necessary in some way, and to obtian the truth together is the aim.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 01:19 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles