Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possible Theory of Everything?, Nassim Haramein
trojan_libido
post Jul 06, 2007, 03:40 AM
Post #1

God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 5681

I stumbled onto this theory and it immediately struck a chord with me, since his ideas are very similar to mine, but with a lot more scientific work.

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/research/scientific.htm

There are several YouTube videos that better describe what the paper above is intended to show. Try searching for "Crossing the Event Horizon".

I am intrigued about how this paper will be handled by the scientific community, whether it is gibberish or a solid theory that stands up to scrutiny. I am in no position to verify it.

I was torn down on the forums here at brainmeta when I suggested that creation may be a fractal dual spiral and made reference to the Golden Mean and the Pentagram. Mathematicians don't half get protective over numbers theory lol. However this guy seems to have done the legwork differently and may just shut those people up.

If not its a great philosophical meandering through this big spacetime bubble we call life.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
kortikal
post Jul 06, 2007, 08:52 AM
Post #2

Awakening

Member No.: 4755

QUOTE(trojan_libido @ Jul 06, 2007, 04:40 AM) *
it immediately struck a chord with me, since his ideas are very similar to mine

Really? You also use a dual torus U4 bubble spacetime manifold? Holy crap!
+Quote Post
trojan_libido
post Jul 07, 2007, 12:47 AM
Post #3

God

hmm another piss taker.

"I was torn down on the forums here at brainmeta when I suggested that creation may be a fractal dual spiral and made reference to the Golden Mean and the Pentagram"

Learn2Read.
+Quote Post
kortikal
post Jul 07, 2007, 09:20 AM
Post #4

Awakening

Member No.: 4755

QUOTE(trojan_libido @ Jul 07, 2007, 01:47 AM) *

hmm another piss taker.

"I was torn down on the forums here at brainmeta when I suggested that creation may be a fractal dual spiral and made reference to the Golden Mean and the Pentagram"

Learn2Read.

I can read fine but you do realize that what you suggested on the "Pentagram and Fibonacci Correlation" thread has absolutely no relation to a dual torus U4 bubble spacetime manifold, right? Do you even know what a dual torus U4 bubble spacetime manifold is?

Look at the bottom of http://www.thenanotechnologygroup.org/index.cfm?Content=126 (and at http://www.theresonanceproject.org/graphics/3d.htm ) for some pictures geared towards the layman (i.e., you). Hopefully you will see that this has nothing to do with the ideas you posted on the "Pentagram and Fibonacci Correlation" thread.

+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jul 07, 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #5

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

Well I thought the lay version paper was really interesting and I was surprised to hear that spin was largely unexplained. But then again physicists might be surprised to know that lignin is probably the second most abundant biopolymer in the known universe and without fungi we would be up to our eyes in unbiodegradable trees and grass.

Tell me though, if one reduces particles (matter) by a few levels, will energy still have spin? Or is the whole concept virtual except for macroscopic objects?
+Quote Post
trojan_libido
post Jul 08, 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #6

God

QUOTE(kortikal @ Jul 07, 2007, 06:20 PM) *

I can read fine but you do realize that what you suggested on the "Pentagram and Fibonacci Correlation" thread has absolutely no relation to a dual torus U4 bubble spacetime manifold, right? Do you even know what a dual torus U4 bubble spacetime manifold is?

Look at the bottom of http://www.thenanotechnologygroup.org/index.cfm?Content=126 (and at http://www.theresonanceproject.org/graphics/3d.htm ) for some pictures geared towards the layman (i.e., you). Hopefully you will see that this has nothing to do with the ideas you posted on the "Pentagram and Fibonacci Correlation" thread.

The fabric of spacetime acting like a polarised dual spiral has nothing to do with the spiralling in the nautilus shell, galaxies and even our existence... really. My layman attempt to convey something I felt was deeply significant is not something I feel should be shot down with rude comments. The essence of what I was saying is mathematical form is the force behind life, fractal and infinite. The guy linked actually saw an answer to a unified theory whilst on a spiritual quest. He takes inspiration from the Caduceus, the spiral of DNA, chaos theory, the story of Adam and Eve and many other cultural ideas. Now tell me why his method isn't relevant to my own philosophical musings?

So this comment "Really? You also use a dual torus U4 bubble spacetime manifold? Holy crap!" wasn't a snipe at someone who is asking about for a genuine discussion, in fact requesting help from people who may have a clue about whether its possible or not? Obviously I am in no position to question his theory, and I very much doubt you are either. But at least I'm asking the questions, which is worth more than your sniping. Well done Mr. Troll.
+Quote Post
trojan_libido
post Jul 08, 2007, 11:56 PM
Post #7

God

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Jul 07, 2007, 10:46 PM) *

Tell me though, if one reduces particles (matter) by a few levels, will energy still have spin? Or is the whole concept virtual except for macroscopic objects?

After watching the youTube "crossing the event horizon" clips, it seems his idea is that matter creates a kind of spacetime distortion which gives torque to Einsteins equations in a dual spiralling water-down a plughole kind-of-way. biggrin.gif

This would mean that matter, regardless how small, would create "spin". I've ordered his DVDx4 presentation and they should arrive in the next week or so. I'm hoping for a visual and mental feast, and possibly some profound ideas.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Jul 09, 2007, 01:58 PM
Post #8

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

QUOTE(trojan_libido @ Jul 09, 2007, 08:56 AM) *
... matter creates a kind of spacetime distortion
It's not my area, so excuses for simplicity, but does/can energy (pure) distort spacetime in a similar way to matter? Or, because matter and energy are (almost?) one and the same in many contexts of physics, is the previous question redundant?
+Quote Post
trojan_libido
post Jul 09, 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #9

God

I wish I knew HeyHey, but i'm just an interested spectator to this kind of thing.
+Quote Post
trojan_libido
post Sep 03, 2007, 02:59 AM
Post #10

God

Well after a bit of carry on the DVD's arrived so I thought I'd give you a run down of the topics Nasseim covers.

I wasn't too convinced in all honesty, mainly due to the lack of discipline in the presentation, rambling etc. The theory itself seems very compelling, but his other views seem to have been tagged on and overshadow the main theory that space has geometry, and that geometry causes spacetime to crystalize and causes the spin that we observe in our Universe. Fair enough, but he goes on to talk about the geometry of this spacetime and that a sphere supported by two polarised tetrahedrons would give the required balance. It all gets a little weird around how and why he drew the conclusions he did, but his ideas along with his philosophy are still compelling. A lot of our major advancements have came from intelligent and eccentric people, so I can take the good with the bad in his ideas.

Basically he says all matter is a black/white whole, recursive (yin-yang), fractal and a feedback loop. This, he believes, is why consciousness has arrived from physical processes. His reasoning for this black/white hole is that it forms a feedback loop which generates the forms and information we see radiating outwards while simultaneously experiencing itself and generating new patterns of radiation. Apparently Hawkins has been opposing the fact that anything other than random noise can escape a black hole, but he's recently made a U-turn on these views.

What put me off was his talking about esoteric and controversial topics such as the weathering on the sphinx, the elongated skulls found throughout the world in various places. These topics are majorly controversial for a reason, and I didn't really see the point in bringing it up. That was until the 3rd DVD, which is usually the point in which the really whacky stuff rears its head. Ok, now we've all heard the story from the Bible of fallen angels and them breeding with human women to produce human-giant half breeds.

Well apparently those were aliens that visited our Earth and gave us civilisation and also some kind of power source. This power source was stored in the Ark of the Covenant and was described in many different sources as having very similar properties to Nasseims singularity (vortex of flame or cloud, gravitational effects). He also puts the case forward that the dimensions of the Ark would match the dimensions of the sarcophagus in the Kings Chamber in the Great Pyramid. This is what he believes the pyramid was built for, to house the Ark and its power source.

The temple of Osiris in Abydos has a few images of the Flower of Life, a geometrical design thought to show the seed of creation and subsequent stages. He claims this design is burnt into the pillars using lasers, not the usual method of carving or painting in ancient Egyptian civilisation. The flower of life is also representitive of his theory that spacetime has geometry, the design mimics the vertices of his 3D model.

My view:
His hypothesis seems completely plausible, and confirms a lot of observable data. But some of the these points I found a little detracting from sanity:

1. Elongated skulls proving that aliens visited our ancient ancestors and bestowed us with a gift.
2. The alien saviours that gave us culture and a head start by breeding with us to improve our DNA
3. The Ark of the Covenant housing a type of handheld singularity that was stolen by Moses from Egypt, and its gravitational power being used to part the sea
4. Crop circles being used as soapboxes for ETs to communicate with us

These things seemed extremely strange to stick onto a presentation about a Theory of Everything, especially one entering the peer review stage. It seemed a shame that these things are approached with a definitive "Truth", when its completely unprovable unless those aliens comeback and confirm things.

All in all, I found the main theory to be palatable, but some of the conclusions that were drawn reminded me of the "Pyramids/Nazca is a landing site for Aliens" and that left a bad taste in my mouth.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Sep 09, 2007, 01:38 PM
Post #11

Supreme God

Member No.: 3458

I have watched a Russian made movie two months ago on Pyramids, they demonstrated many stones behind the Great Pyramid which were polished, cut, chopped by instruments of metallic nature. They showed stones which were half cut and one could definitely see that some certain metallic instrument was used to make the cut. They also showed a covered video of JoAser faro’s dishes in Egyptian museum. The dishes of various stones were polished to such a quality technologically impossible at those ages without special devices. They also showed half prepared obelisk and definite traces of work of the well known Ball Grinding Heads nearby the obelisk. Those Russian facts are undeniable. It is another question why they dared to disclose things which must stay hidden. But the reality changes.

It is absolute nonsense to hide things any longer. All people who know physics well, especially some chapters of the theory of relativity know that the Great Pyramid is a special device and not a tomb.

The other problem is the religion. It is better to make it clear that God/Gods can exist along with existence of extraterrestrials and God/Gods can direct extraterrestrials to spread religion/religions from one planet to another just like the Christians during Columbus times were spreading Christianity in the New World. With their frigates they were like extraterrestrials for the locals. So I think that within the frames of this explanation the World Religions will not suffer great blows when the things will become self evident for gross majority of population of our planet. But the phase transition looks like unavoidable.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Sep 10, 2007, 11:04 AM
Post #12

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(Enki @ Sep 09, 2007, 01:38 PM) *

I have watched a Russian made movie two months ago on Pyramids, they demonstrated many stones behind the Great Pyramid which were polished, cut, chopped by instruments of metallic nature. They showed stones which were half cut and one could definitely see that some certain metallic instrument was used to make the cut. They also showed a covered video of JoAser faro’s dishes in Egyptian museum. The dishes of various stones were polished to such a quality technologically impossible at those ages without special devices. They also showed half prepared obelisk and definite traces of work of the well known Ball Grinding Heads nearby the obelisk. Those Russian facts are undeniable. It is another question why they dared to disclose things which must stay hidden. But the reality changes.

It is absolute nonsense to hide things any longer. All people who know physics well, especially some chapters of the theory of relativity know that the Great Pyramid is a special device and not a tomb.

The other problem is the religion. It is better to make it clear that God/Gods can exist along with existence of extraterrestrials and God/Gods can direct extraterrestrials to spread religion/religions from one planet to another just like the Christians during Columbus times were spreading Christianity in the New World. With their frigates they were like extraterrestrials for the locals. So I think that within the frames of this explanation the World Religions will not suffer great blows when the things will become self evident for gross majority of population of our planet. But the phase transition looks like unavoidable.

Why, bloody smashing post! Why did you stop there, Enki?! Go on, sille voux plais!
+Quote Post
Enki
post Sep 11, 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #13

Supreme God

Member No.: 3458

QUOTE(code buttons @ Sep 10, 2007, 11:04 AM) *

Why, bloody smashing post! Why did you stop there, Enki?! Go on, sille voux plais!

Oh I just made a small remark.

Go on where? tongue.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2017 - 03:09 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles