Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Do you consider consciousness to...
waechter418
post Nov 27, 2016, 01:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37911

1 function like electromagnetism?

2 be comparable to a monotheistic god concept?

3 be an orientation tool?

4 be active and/or passive?

5 be evoked and/or eliminated?

6 consist of strong and weak forces?

7 be time/space limited?

8 be a psychosomatic idiosyncrasy of homo?

something else than the above?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
haohao
post Nov 27, 2016, 10:09 PM
Post #2

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. "The consciousness or mind activity or mind activities are a kind of matter in essence. However, it has its own characteristics within the limit of matter.", and it's "just one form of the magnetic power" in essence; It's "interaction with the surrounding environment, including the matter itself "; and it's to be in the sustained progress with achievements being varied by individuals and it's time and space unlimited in the flowability of the mind conception. For AI (Auto Intelligence), the mind activities could be stimulated.

2. "Due to my theories on the brain magnetic field, namely from my personal view, the mind activities or human intelligence is mainly dependent on the neuro-signaling subsystem, and the contrasting work is the core; and in my humblest opinion, the megnetic field could affect the quality of the brain waves received and send. Might we could call it brain megnetic field.

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post
waechter418
post Nov 30, 2016, 05:00 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(haohao @ Nov 27, 2016, 10:09 PM) *

I'm not a Professor,

Dear Not professor - you do profess quite a lot, considering that you do not relate to the above questions.
Nothing to regret, after all the question may as well be : "do You consider intelligence (1-8) etc "
However, as latter is known to be a feedback-mechanism that tends to ensnare its user, i suggest we examine it in a new thread.

(How about you trying to provoke someone to respond to Your questions ?)
+Quote Post
haohao
post Nov 30, 2016, 05:30 PM
Post #4

Awakening

Member No.: 38120

I'm not a Professor, and hope I could provide some suggestive opinions.

1. I never plan or am willing to require or insist someone to respond to the posting I have published, though there're perons having joined in the replies of my posters and having viewed them. You could throughly see my posting here. It's a plaftform I searched from the Internet which could be used for academic research, posting outcomes and opinions included.

2. I thought there was no need to open a new thread for the same questions. I have provided my statement.

3. "Experience is one way to show your interest and span for the research, which has no direct links with the innovation and best practices. In my opinion, the continuing ability-based performance with interest is the key and the related recognition is important. I thought the essence of the education was the life-long learning and improvements, in which the so-called formal and regular education should be changed into the intensive and flexible learning aiming for the ability-based performances. To be a real intelligence neuroscientist or cognitive neuroscientist, you might need specialized ability-based performance and fund-included web-platform instead of a doctoral degree or post-doctoral medical background, or some professional training certificates or qualifications. "Learning and improving oneself is a life-long course. To be earnest, degrees and diplomas or occupational certificates or qualifications, even the web courses are totally not necessary to the research, even in the future. Internet, specialized e-contents and the interest for the research, including the practicing and webforum, is necessary." from one poster in this forum.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 01, 2016, 08:36 AM
Post #5

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(haohao @ Dec 01, 2016, 01:30 AM) *

I'm not a Professor............

+Quote Post
waechter418
post Dec 04, 2016, 11:29 AM
Post #6

Try this one

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4i5-hBO31k&t=162s
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 05, 2016, 06:57 PM
Post #7

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2017 - 07:45 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles